I catfish desperate horny guys on the Whisper app using pics from shouldn’t share threads. AMA!

I catfish desperate horny guys on the Whisper app using pics from shouldn’t share threads. AMA!

Attached: 087BA8CD-F49E-4A05-BFF3-6E4399EBD733.jpg (750x1281, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaNoK3gN6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaNoK3gN6M

What pics get the most thirst?

Normally ones with a full body nude, as guys like to know who their jacking off to

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Not hating, just curious

I do it in my free time, as I’ve made like 50$ in amazon gift cards in the past month

Congratulations but that still doesn't answer my question, no friends to hangout with? Books to read? TV to watch, games to play? Work around the house? Girls to talk to?

I do all those things, I work out, go to the bar with friends, hook up with chicks every once in a while, but I only catfish whenever I see a deal on Amazon for something I either want/need

Whatever you say buddy, cheers

Bump

Wait, are you catfishing just to fuck with guys or are you getting them to buy you stuff?

Buy nudes, sometimes sex, after they send money I block them

You say you're going to meet for sex and they send you a gift card? Is it really that easy?

kek, success rate?

hey I've done that for years. how do you make money on it?

I never tried to scam anyone because im too afraid of someone wanting revenge. Also, who buys gift cards for someone they met online smh

Block them on what?
Pic not related

Attached: 1561156043577.webm (400x270, 958K)

too much fat on that wiener

Attached: wa.jpg (206x251, 9K)

I've been doing similar for a long time, but just to have the power to manipulate attractive people and jerk off to the idea of these attractive people are pathetic and easy.

do you get nudes from them as well? I never thought amazon gift cards, good hustle. Is there any way for them to track you down afterwards? Also, you would need multiple pictures to show wouldn't you?

I've catfished as young women and girls for some time but I've just done it for the attention. Never gotten off to it or gotten anything other than a couple of chat buddies out of it. What's your secret?

What do u get out of it?

Someone's obviously salty

I'd pay extra for that seasoning.

Only thing that’s salty is my cum that I blasted up your moms ass last night

If you want a real test of skill, use pictures from YLYL threads.

My gf and I used to send guys from Yahoo chat to the neighbor's house.

You sure showed him

Being a total faggot

Just like I showed his mom
>by show I mean show muh 15inch cock

u jus jeles cos he goes shit on his dick from assfukin

that’s gay as fuck plus your gf is cheating on you.

I say that I need “prepayment” and I get it from there

20%

I usually go with the story that I’m a broke college girl

Yea, the multiple pics is the tricky part, I use the pics sparingly during the conversations

There is no secret tbh, it’s just luck

Are you gay?

Do you fap to their pics?

The losers love that character

Nope

are they all ugly? or do you end getting decent nudes of hot dudes sometimes?

So you only gain the money?

Whats your average hourly income if you split your gift cards with the time you spend watching gay nudes and helping guys fap til they cum?

I’m not gay, but most of their ethnicities vary from European to Indians to white Americans, there all 4/10s

I don’t consider it hourly, I do it solely as a timebreaker/ need for a quick buck