Get the fuck out of my country you evil cracker bitch

Get the fuck out of my country you evil cracker bitch.

Attached: 5EC7499A-19E1-4B18-A3BE-4331570E969E.jpg (534x703, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUa55wxnshg
bbc.com/culture/story/20170904-how-americanisms-are-killing-the-english-language
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNhD0oS5pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make me faggot

Eh. Conquest was had. Sorry.

Gladly.

Chill out bro. Here, take this blanket

Unfortunately the pre-white America no longer exists and is impossible to get back. On the plus side, Africa, Mexico, Europe, and the Middle East are all the same shitholes they were since their immigrants left, so we can ship them back asap

Britbong here: This implies we want them back, send them to australia instead, you know.... cause penal colony 'n' all

Win the war next time. Go drown it in firewater

North America doesn’t have an indigenous population, every human on this continent is a migrant.

isnt it a little ironic how whites invaded a foreign land and bred them out of existence, and now the exact opposite is happening...

cant wait till white people are a thing of the past. i was getting tired of seeing your ugly pasty asses anyway.

My bloodline didn’t it just gently mixed, my great grandfather and grandfather had a thing for native girls so the family is a lottery for what colour the kid is coming out.

Ug Ug White man bad... hmm I think we heard this before and it ended with the "Scramble for Africa" you fuckers even lost to Italy, how perfetic is that, or the Zulus how they got decimated by a few white men with boom boom sticks HA your sub-human race is shit

Lol. American indians are the ugliest race on the planet. We should have finished what we started.

Though relegating you to third world reservations is pretty fucking funny.

and the indians, they aren't from here either.

We are legal immigrants however

The only thing funny is the amount of cope flowing through you right now...stay salty pussy

Every once in awhile you see a 9/10 native girl and it’s like seeing a unicorn until you notice the trashy gang tats and 4 kids.

Lmao make us.

Indians were here first because they had reservations.

Can't wait for the former African colonies begging to be taken back by there puppet masters (UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy) because they are dying too quickly

Have you tried not being entitled, useless, lazy, fat, diabetic fucktards whose kryptonite is alcohol? No? Then maybe sit in your trailer on your reservation, enjoy the massive amounts of welfare you get, and shut the fuck up.

huh did Tumblr invade again? I wonder if they forgot what happened last time.

sad but true...

Attached: red.jpg (800x598, 109K)

Bait

True

Gay immigrants will always find work in D.C.

Attached: thW69AQT03.jpg (474x355, 18K)

This user knows his Indians, spot on across the board.

I don't think you know what the word "immigrant" means you dumb fuck.

I think most people would be astonished if they knew how well Native Americans (first world people for my bros in Canada) were taken care of.

Except we're not immigrants. We're conquerors and don't you forget it.

You mean as in residential schools and segregation?

You mean i get to go back to EVERY DRUG IS LEGAL AND AFFORDABLE Portugal?

Well if it's for the greater good..

Attached: THAT'STHESPIRIT!.png (475x533, 328K)

>we're a nation of immigrants
>b-but Drumpfsters want to make America white again

Attached: 318.png (360x361, 25K)

I am going to keep this as concise as I can keep it. My mother was a social worker in New Mexico. I'll give you a wild guess about how I know so much about chugs. If you people wanted your own schools, you got them. If you wanted to go to ANY other school: holy shit let's roll out the red carpet for Jason Yazzie!!! You pretty much have a toll lane to any college you want.

Not in Canada, residential schools that were nothing but abuse to the point of torture while being indoctrinated into the “civilized white culture” and those were the kids stolen from the reserves, the adults were segregated to the reserves and allowed to self destruct with alcohol, drugs and violence.

When was that? The 40? These days Justin Trudeau is scared of his own shadow because it isn't white.

>These days Justin Trudeau is scared of his own shadow because it isn't white.
I'm dead...

Attached: youcanfindmeindatub.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

Yeah my grandma was in a residential school in the 40’s, Canada has a pretty nasty past that’s coming back to haunt it.

DAS RITE

Have either of you been to Thunder Bay recently? Shits fucked yo

My nigger !

It's called conquest and is how every single country came to be.

There's no crying for the Celts in England who were invaded and conquered many times, there's no pity for the hundreds of tribes and groups the Romans wiped out. There's no acknowledgement that the Native Americans constantly killed other tribes and took land from each other.

Attached: m0aFXa2.jpg (692x960, 124K)

No but I used to go out there camping in the 90’s, what’s happening?

>Canada has a pretty nasty past that’s coming back to haunt it..
I don't know that flooding Canada with hordes of people who can't speak English or français is going to be good for anyone, especially first world people. What do you think the attitudes of displaced Muslims are toward first world people?

Not since I was a kid. What is going on there?

We used to sail up and spent time there back in the late 90s, today all the gangs from Toronto are moving in on the First Nations rez”s and pushing drugs. There isbshit in YouTube about it. Some of the saddest shit I’ve ever seen. Suicide through the roof

See

youtu.be/SUa55wxnshg
I still go there and the nigs are fucking the First Nations people harder than the whites ever did

I just assume muslims view all non muslims as scum, but they’ll gladly sell us stuff.

>Typing English
>Probably not even a Native American
>Using racist words, but still have the gaul to claim white people are all evil
>The American Countries didn't even exist before the Europeans came and colonized it
>Using "cracker" instead of saying "everybody"
Found the left wing nut job. If you had said everybody then I'd be on board, but since you said only white people you can fuck off.
I'm not even White. I'm Asian.
I just hate it when losers like you constantly shit on white people, when without them everything you own would basically not fucking exist.

Someone doesn't know the meaning of migration.

based gook

Id buy you a round of sake

I just love how you call yourself the ugliest race on this planet, well done.

I love these threads...reading comments about hating their own race, it's like stand up comedy and I'm the audience.

Indians came into america and displaced populations before europeans even found it. What goes around comes around indian

That's not how any of this works, sorry kiddo

I'm impressed you managed to string together most of a sentence in between bottles in the trailer park

Not really. The Native nations are the remnants of the very first peoples to inhabit the Americas.

im just imagining all the white incel neckbeards who type this kind of shit out. You will get whats coming to you you fucking white peices of shit

Attached: DCB3AA4B-AF58-4644-B4BE-44326639CFB6.png (700x566, 60K)

Have you ever taken a history class (of any kind)?The only thing coming to us is that some of us will be sad while you fail at life.

Attached: wewaskings.jpg (540x327, 20K)

>checked

Attached: thefont.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Watch that edge you rice dick chink boi. Sorry Asian women prefer white men

europe here. we don't want a bunch of uneducated fuckwit murifats scootering around here. give them a helicopter ride.

Attached: 500.png (500x545, 1.06M)

>I'm an American Indian

Lay off the firewater there chief

us white folk up in the country actually fought four our sheit so we get to stay ya bich ass native

Unless you are Native American, shut the fuck up.

>europe here.
Worry about your own country.

Attached: noonecares.png (528x485, 386K)

and be surrounded by niggers and pajeets i.e., you? no thanks.

my parents both came to canada on a boat from european countries
if i could go back to europe with all the other whites and kick the non whites out i would

ILLEGAL immigrants need to fucking leave. However, we bought this place fair and square, nigger.

>country
thanks for proving me right about you being uneducated fuckwits. scoot the fuck out of here.

>europeans dont live in a country
???

The 40’s? That wasn’t really that long ago. It’s like saying that Germany has some nasty stuff in its past.

They decided borders were racist and dissolved all sovereign nations

>implying you didn't think europe was a country, and just googled it

europe is a continent filled with many countries.

>implying you can prove i didnt

>amerifat complaining about other countries meddling with their affairs

Attached: dude1.gif (444x250, 1.62M)

When did he imply otherwise? Reading comprehesion. Learn it, Eurofags.

Stay mad, shitskin.

Europeans live in many countries; telling someone who identifies as "European" to worry about their own country is just that. We didn't have to explain these things before Yea Forums became edgy facebook.

i'm from Maine though

Attached: 1548436944615.jpg (499x1024, 83K)

Learn to express yourself in your native language, you uneducated swampnigger.

How long until it is one country. A United States of Europe. Minus England. They’ll be the Mexico of Europe. All poor and shit. I cannot wait.

Learn it, Mainefags

Attached: 1526837634953.jpg (572x421, 31K)

Africa is being recolonized by the Chinese. White guilt isn't going to work with them.

This wasn't your country either. You lying fuckers with your woe is me narrative. Your people were fucking nomads that immigrated here too. America has no natives.

Rich for an americunt to tell others to worry about their own country.

Attached: bomb.jpg (720x492, 79K)

English is my native language, faggot.

Stay mad, Europe.

Conquers are not immigrants. Bow down fucking redskins.

White people weren't immigrants to the Americas, we were conquerors. White people conquered and exploited a technologically and intellectually inferior race of people that had no concept of immigration or borders. More whites from Western cultures (i.e. non-savages) came later on and helped further develop our nation, Asians (i.e. non-savages) also came and helped do the same.

>pic related, it's op

Attached: 1523976587908.jpg (700x734, 107K)

You can blast French Canada all you want but damn they knew how to keep these savages in line. Then they started giving them rights...

>a union of separate states working together as one country
>not realizing that's exactly the usa is
yet again proving that amerifarts are uneducated fuckwits. keep it coming, mongo.

Attached: 5ac1b8838a7aff89af3ff677ba3f070d[1].jpg (720x303, 27K)

Ok we whipped your ass once we can do it again

>other countries literally cannot get America out of their heads
>only reason we meddle in their countries is because they ask us to
Pretty bad when asking a bunch of gun-toting so-called "amerifats" for help, is still a step above letting your own country fuck itself even more trying to handle its issues. Stay jelly, cuck.

And you suck at it.

But is it? bbc.com/culture/story/20170904-how-americanisms-are-killing-the-english-language

yes they are.

See the 4th must of been really hard on you. You do get thats been many many years ago now. Let it go.

>using european technology to "conquer" ten people living in tents
oh wow. very impressive "conquering". you are the unwanted sewer trash of europe.

Not even white, man? I'm sorry, I get why you're upset. Better luck next time.

>AAAHHH! IM A DUMB NIGGER AND THINK THAT CONQUEST IS THE SAME AS IMMIGRATION!
>WHITE FOLK BAD AND SHIT CAUSE YALL GOT INDOOR PLUMBING AND T SHIRTS AND ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED YOUR COUNTRY AND ELECTRICITY AND MEDICINE AND YALL JUST LIKE HATING ON US NIGGAS

Based asian of dubness, come to Canada I'll buy you poutine

the fourth what?

>Eurotrash_compensation_mode.exe

Attached: 134512341.png (530x417, 294K)

They were only technologically inferior due to them not being able to trade with Asia or the Middle East.

You think Europeans invented gun powder or pattern steel? Just no.

Nah mate, thats the gypsies. Nice try tho

Wait until you're hungry you with flies around your mouth just like nature dictates.

Attached: AD7D44FC-28EA-4EAC-BC76-45ECD1C7188F.jpg (466x466, 37K)

He means the colonial uprising. When slave owners went to war over taxes.

>resorting to standardized meme comeback
not clever enough to think of anything good, eh? that's what happens when you keep fucking your own family, swamp trash.

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b[1].jpg (550x543, 30K)

> (OP)
>Chill out bro. Here, take this blanket
Always a good one.

Also stupid Tee Pee Niggers forgot that the majority came to America via the land bridge

>resorting to being salty by being a tryhard to win a shitposted argument while using shitty unoriginal insults that aren't even quarter laughable
and that is why Europe is as fucked as it is, 'Great' Britain being the capital of the fuckery.

I mean, Europeans ARE the original experts on inbreeding. Weren't there a bunch of rulers who were retarded from cousin fucking?

Native here, you all need to get the fuck off my land.

Habsbergs

>t. the divided states of murica
good one. can't wait to see you nuke yourselves in the coming civil war next year.

Velociraptor here. YOU get the FUCK OFF MY LAND.

Can't wait to see you turn into Sharia state while being forced to learn how to speak allahu ackbar.

You think that I don’t know that I’m describing how big civil countries form out of smaller ones?

Enjoy being a cross between the Mexico and the Alabama of Europe.

Primitive protocells here, the fuck did you say to me

Poor argument. Velociraptor is extinct.

>t. The Islamic Regions of Europe
>but lets keep insulting 'Murifats cause we can't focus on our own problems.

Poor argument. Native Americans are no longer an influence to any society.

That doesn’t work, because you died out. Bear here. You all gtfo my continent

Why is people here on my country. Ur Ur Ur.

So you're saying the natives should be too, right?

I see your point. We should finish the job then

Basic carbon atoms here. Stop being a nigger.

>Sharia
i refer you to this:

America was won with war. Americans won this shit from the English and Indians as spoils of war, then bought the other half in the Louisiana purchase. Then added Hawaii and Alaska later. We're not immigrants, otherwise places like Australia would also be all immigrants.

>implying you don't have the exact same values as muslims

Not an argument.

That should be at the bottom. He couldn’t stand up without it being attached to the spinal cord.

niggers should leave

Based Indian holocaust hivemind

They ARE

if splashing battery acid on people who disagree with views and opinions while shouting infidels in arabic counts as values, then count me out.

>meme response
you got rekt, loser.

>meme response to a meme response
fucking normie.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNhD0oS5pk

>anyone who lives outside africa is an immegrant

>implying amerifats ever stand up

Attached: american scooter.webm (640x360, 565K)

Funny I must have missed the part about the Native American governments immigration bureau in history class.
Probably because there wasn’t a native government or anything remotely resembling one in pre European America.
Just a bunch of tribes wandering around. Even the great mound builders had ceased to exist as a people before the Europeans came.

But now we have a nation. It has a government and laws. Violating those laws have consequences.
Don’t come illegally if you don’t want to suffer said consequences.

Attached: 2361278977.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

>implying watching a show about 600lb sacks of shit convinces that everyone is like that

If the natives wanted the land, they should have fought harder.

It is called Social Darwinism.

Attached: DDkZSalWAAER-90.jpg (1093x966, 193K)

i mean native americans really didnt have a country, they just were wandering tribes

And how would he work the steering wheel or whatever?

Attached: 1521669499685.jpg (720x960, 53K)

>Waffen SS soldat
>Russian cyka blyat idi nahuy insignia on Stahlhelms

ok

Well for the first couple generations, yes. Foreign culture and all that

Attached: obesity-map-gif[1].jpg (727x421, 51K)

Handwriting analysis proves he is in between a child and adult because he uses both capitals and lowercase in same word.
Look it up if u dont believe me.

>posts american to make fun of europeans

Attached: eye contact.jpg (700x513, 30K)

sorry I just like that image...

Attached: 50yge8g8l3421.jpg (760x1163, 226K)

I'm confident you do, Hans.

>tens of millions of whites go back to Europe and bring their money and skills with them
>the US collapses into a Mad Max hellhole
>a few generations later and the Euro-Merican hybrid super race comes back and re-colonizes the world for real this time

im from nigeria

nigger

Attached: 1562777560253.jpg (1024x969, 113K)

And I'm guessing all the niggers and spics will be leaving also? Oh who are we kidding, those monkeys follow whites everywhere they fucking go

so the europeans will allow breeding in the concentration camps they'll set up? because there's absolutely no way they'd willingly take the large influx of mostly poor americans without setting up some fun 'summer camp' experiences for us...

Actually sad this won't happen in this timeline