So is anyone actually storming Area 51?

So is anyone actually storming Area 51?

Attached: 9187ABF2-5B51-494A-A646-2E170033B4BA.jpg (1200x821, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcUO4y9d1dg#menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A place where they shoot you if you get too close, sounds like a great idea. "They can't stop us all!" they have machine guns.

Who would be stupid enough to do that

Lol lets storm a bomb range, its not like there will be any undetonated ordinance

Yes, they cant kill us all...unless they use the alien technology. Its a win win scenario all around

The guards are not allowed to shoot anyone, so it is safe.

Do it.

:|
you're going to get people killed user

Area 51 is just a tourist trap, the real “secret” bases are all underground.

>strong steel door

Is there anyone who actually isn’t storming Area 51?

why would you? only 1 thing is going to happen

I’m driving my Chevy truck there and I’m going to storm it and loot me an alien

I always wondered why Trump never went there, or asked any hard questions about ufo’s etc..

Bc he’s a lizard duh

good luck soldier

Me. Either I see some aliens or get mowed down by machine guns. Win win situation.

An alien that mows you down with a machine gun.

This is not correct. On a different note:

The group claims over 400,000 members, which is more than enough bodies by a factor of 50 to storm and overrun base defenses. However, surely most won't actually show, and since the idea was broadcast to the world, surely the USAF has beefed up security to include personnel and physical barriers.

Drove past the countless warning signs in '11 and got, what I guess was a .50 cal bullet through my poor old nissan engine block. Seconds later got ordered to eat dirt by a jeep that had been following me since I past the first stop sign. Spent almost 3 weeks in jail until a judge deemed me an idiot, and not a threat, and banned from the entire state of Nevada.

That's what they want you to believe.

Attached: trump area 51.jpg (1362x1440, 465K)

Imagine your disappointment when all you find is a darkie named Kanyah and a strange product of plastic surgery he calls his wife.

Lies

pretty based i reckon

based if true

God I hope so. There's a lot of retards in this country and we haven't had a good culling in a while.

The one in Dulce, NM is supposedly where the live aliens are, along with weird genetic research.

Losing your life savings gambling gives you brand new perspectives!

bullshit. they would never open fire on you for just passing signs

They will if the signs say, "DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED BEYOND THIS POINT"

The real secret bases are in Israel, user.

If this happens, a lot of dumb people are going to die. This is not a bad thing.

They do; or so I guess! Never actually saw or heard the shot to be honest. My car grinded to a halt and I saw small fistsize hole above my right tire when I got ordered out. And to be fair, there are tons of signs to tell you keep out.

The real secret bases are all in Israel, user.

Shhh we’re not supposed to know about those, great we’re on a mossad watch list now.

>So is anyone actually storming Area 51?
Of course, there is a big group of us going. We are all going wearing ghilli suits, so if you don't see us there at the appointed time, just go ahead and charge in. Don't stem on any bushes though, go around them, because that might be a member in disguise.

How do I join on this task force

I.m looking forward to capturing an alien, and getting to anal probe it.

I wonder how common that actually is. Area 51 got cult status. Theres gotta be atleast a few morons like you yearly that tries that shit.

Well, you got to get a good ghilli suit made up, and start practicing out in the desert near area 51. If we like what we see, you will get in invite left on the windshield of your car.

I requested for my day off already

Attached: 73C49688-621F-406D-ACC4-F166DEB89B83.jpg (640x339, 46K)

Attached: giphy.gif (385x272, 728K)

Would imagine so to. It's a pretty fucking long drive from the first "stop" sign tho. Didn't even get half-way I reckon.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Attached: 1525473520584.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Liar, you want the anal probing

Lol. I generally think trump joke are lame, but this is pretty funny for some reason.

When do you start getting followed?

God bless this mess.

Kek and re-kek ,but they won't reach the steeldoor, they have to go over 10' tall metal fences first

I'm legit flying a drone over there amidst the chaos. Buying it cash, too just in case they try to locate the owner.

This is the type of model I'm getting for a decent price.

Attached: JDS.jpg (1328x694, 117K)

If these people are doing this they must really believe they're hiding something, are they not worried of the alien weapons the military might jave there to use against them?

No op go and storm aera 51....you wont make it past the signs without getting shot or arrested...never to be seen again.

They definitely have those rubber claymore mines that they shot Johnny Knoxville with on jackass.

Wrong he's either a gray or a mothman , we don't want to be put in the same basket has this bigot

That would be shot down as well...so please go and waste 405 dollars. You must register it with the faa...so they will know its you flying it.

>The guards are not allowed to shoot anyone
Can't tell if you're trolling, or just really stupid...

That drone is under the weight limit for faa regulation.

Yes, rumor has it that Area 51 is full of sexy female aliens with big dicks that want to mate with human virgins in order to create a master hybrid race.

I'm in

I can just tell everyone what's going on there at area 51 and why they are protecting the area but no one would ever believe me.

Can't say. I wasn't going fast either, ~40 mph, constant. Saw distant headlights in my rare view pretty soon after went past the first "stop" sign, got real close a min or so before I came to a halt.

>fist size hole

Good story, but do your research first. Watch this to see what a 50 actually does to an engine block. Trt again. m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcUO4y9d1dg#menu

throw enough bodies, they'll run out of ammo.

trips of truth

I've already round a way to register it under a fake name and serial number. Besides that, you only register it if it weighs more than half a pound. Look it up yourself.

400,000 is easily repelled.

This argument about enough bodies and they'll run out is nonsense. They won't run out of munitions.

That's a good idea. To get arrested and charged up the ass, but go for it anyways. I want good footage.

They army will run out of munitions if the rebels use the stalingrad tactics

Word is if you make it in the government has to give you an alien gf

Attached: 26456345.jpg (1280x1920, 213K)

If an amount of ants equal to grahams number can overtake a googleplex of marines I don't think area 51 has a chance tbh

I went there a long time ago. It was anti-climactic.

Attached: Groom Lake (7).jpg (988x669, 200K)

Honor and eternal glory awaits the front of liberation of ayy lmao secrets(F.O.L.A.L.S.) ,fight for freedom, fight for justice, fight for the truth!

Here's a surveillance device.

Attached: Groom Lake (3).jpg (988x669, 345K)

Another one on the other side

Attached: Groom Lake (4).jpg (988x669, 359K)

The speck in the center of this picture is a black helicopter. It's not a good picture, so you just have to take it for what it's worth.

It followed us all the way back to the mailbox.

Attached: Groom Lake (5).jpg (988x669, 325K)

Holy shit!There's like 30 ufo in those 2 pictures

where are you getting 405 from?

>faa regulation.
>Area 51

Attached: 1521157830776.png (300x256, 145K)

We went back at night and saw test flights.

Attached: Groom Lake (8).jpg (988x669, 130K)

show face I desperately wanna know what you look like.

Nice try, FBI.

Area 51 is full of immigrants in cages and
future Trump property employees.
Nothing to see here, move on, move on.
Move on.

Attached: 1485389475290.jpg (388x388, 51K)

Wasn't talking about area 51 in my post, just that he didn't have to register to legally fly. Even if he did have to register to legally fly it he wouldn't if he bought for the sole purpose of committing a crime. The whole argument is stupid really and so am I for participating.