CTRL+V thread! Post what ya got!

CTRL+V thread! Post what ya got!

Attached: copiar-colar.jpg (261x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZP2XLqjFIg
github.com/deepfakes/faceswap
xvideos.com/video28808881/sissy_slut_bbc_hypno_transformation
is2.Yea
e621.net/post/show/1884790
dailycaller.com/2019/07/10/fix-the-court-kennedy-scotus-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Howard's Conan, Lucas' Skywalker, Lovecraft's Cthulhu. The moral responsibility to uphold canon supersedes the legal ownership of an IP.

thong

youtube.com/watch?v=vZP2XLqjFIg

oshit i saw that thread too!

Howard's Conan, Lucas' Skywalker, Lovecraft's Cthulhu. The moral responsibility to uphold canon supersedes the legal ownership of an IP.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

People wonder why emotionally unstable people might choose to identify as trans

Look at the applause they receive for doing mundane things that require no effort or skill

It is very tempting for someone who is unhappy with themselves to suddenly see transitioning as this miracle cure all that simultaneously explains how all their problems aren't their fault and gets them welcomed into a community that will insist they are stunning and brave regardless of whether they are or not.

github.com/deepfakes/faceswap

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

3) (regarding drunken british tourists in Croatia)
They do not represent all Brits, they are an archaic underclass/subrace. They are basically terminally depressed low iq alcoholics whose entire drive in life is to "have a great time" only they don't know how. They've managed to catch themselves in a perpetual loop of believing the best/only way to have a great time is to get borderline paralytic drunk with others of their kind, but doing so gives them sufficiently foggy memories to believe they had a great time when really they just stumbled around noisily and ruined the lives of every sober person within a 50ft radius. It also manages to generate enough social drama into their meaningless little lives to entertain/occupy/distract them until they can next repeat the cycle.
Once every few years these obnoxious cretins will decide a new location in europe to be their new holiday pisshole (always somewhere hot and cheap), upon which they will make a pilgrimage at least once a year for their ritualistic 'megabender' where they will manage to justify stretching their usual friday night bullshit into a full week of wankered debauchery, resident-baiting and drama dialled up to 11. After which they'll return home and tell their brood what a mental great time they had because Dave drank a crab or something.
I believe Dubrovnik was their most recent sacrificial lambrini, so it would make sense Croatia is suffering them currently. All I can do is apologise on behalf of my country - we have reduced their numbers massively but they are a persistent scourge. We hope to have eliminated them entirely by 2050.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: polgoesoutside.webm (400x368, 404K)

Midhurst

xvideos.com/video28808881/sissy_slut_bbc_hypno_transformation

Just letting you know I am filing for an ELOA from July 20th to Aug. 3rd. Family vacation in Florida is happening around that time. I intend on being present for EBOTS tonight.

Mago de oz?
That's for niggers, rata blanca is better

Any preference on when you want to hangout on our days off?

Ha en fin kveld natt, sku helst vært i Mjondalen på folke fest nå, men må jobbe så her blire å feire med 1 glass cola

linamar

Based

is2.Yea Forums.org/pol/1562891543912.webm

HMS Montrose

18882739152cerebro

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (971x728, 129K)

e621.net/post/show/1884790

There was this one that dressed up in a little fireman's outfit and saved some people from a burning building, but my personal favorite is the one that tried having it away with his mate's wife

Attached: 1496023564763.jpg (2592x1728, 1.28M)

belle delphine

hHhhHhhh hhHhhhhh hHHhHhhH hHHHhhHH hhHhhhhh hHHHhhHH hHHHhHhh hHHHhHhH hHHHhhhh hHHhHhhH hHHhhHhh

Look at this news article from The Daily Caller :
Watchdog Says Kennedy Consultation On Trump SCOTUS List Violated Ethics Code
dailycaller.com/2019/07/10/fix-the-court-kennedy-scotus-list/