Thoughts on Mother-Son Incest?

Thoughts on Mother-Son Incest?

Pic related is me fucking my mom for the first time. Also my first time having sex ever.

Attached: fk1f31h49r831.jpg (575x683, 27K)

Bullshit

First off, you're a liar. Second off, if two consenting adults who happen to be related want to fuck... why not.

its not you just some dude banging old prostitute in russia

you're probably just making this story up but got anymore pics to share?

Put your mom on then faggot.

Who took the picture...

Yeet yeet

Dad

Mom has some slappers

Who took the picture

Titty slap Titty slap. Bang Bang Bang.

my mom turned out to be my dad, now my butt hurts

mums are holy

Attached: 1501623421078.jpg (2048x1536, 1.28M)

vag pic ?

I aspire to be you, pic related my mum 65yo

Attached: BB7EF7A4-427E-4635-BA6A-E72A0846508C.jpg (251x527, 33K)

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

Attached: b48f5v1u9zo11.jpg (530x520, 39K)

I used to creep on my mom while she showered. She made it easy though. She would shower with the curtain open and leave the bathroom door open. I think she wanted to fuck me, and boy she was hot 20 years ago.

Nice.
My mom used take baths and talk to me about my day while I sat on the tub and watched.

If that's really your mom, that sucks for you, because that woman is sexy as fuck. Her body is really impressive for a woman that age. I would eat her pussy and asshole before fucking her pussy hole and stretching it open with my fat dick. Do you have Kik? Or a way to message you about this woman? If so, leave me a way to contact you. Or Kik me at LittleHooptie and I'll reply quickly.

What does she look like now? Still fuckable? Got a pic? Even without showing her face, it'd be nice to see what she's like these days.

lol, newfag

Who was camera??

Who was phone?

She is older, but still fuckable. I wish I had some pics from that time. A tight bodied, 40 year old woman. She loved to tan, and had no tan lines. God damn her green eyes still get me blood pumping.

post greentexts

I like older women, a lot. If you have Kik, feel free to Kik me at LittleHooptie and show me a pic, or let me know a way to message you privately. I'd like to see what your mom's body is like and jack my fat cock off to her. If you'd let me see a couple pics, I'd appreciate the help.