You receive two applications for a job, one from Lisa Smith and the other from La'Jaquelisa Johnson...

You receive two applications for a job, one from Lisa Smith and the other from La'Jaquelisa Johnson. Who do you interview first?

Attached: Trayvon-Martin-17.jpg (640x476, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fObEvRV7Jps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i close the position.

Neither they both sound like women.

La'Jaquelisa Johnson.
Because I believe in the strengths of people who have overcome abuse throughout their life... and i'm looking for niggers.

Depends on what I look for?

What's the job?

The funniest thing about the "black names" trope is that resumes with white trash names representing the same socioeconomic background take a similar hit.

whoever sucks my cock the best

Attached: 8480435_832_6e45.jpg (300x445, 40K)

Whoever has the better resume and qualifications you fucking retard

Whichever came in first, are you dense?

>ITT: retards responding to clearly bait threads

not bait, black women are just useless

their holes aren't useless

Attached: 10.jpg (900x600, 359K)

the one with the biggest tits

Fpbp.

La'Jaquelisa Johnson first

Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves, guaranteed

Kill yourself.

lajacuelisha gets dumped into the fucking shredder

what are they gonna do, get a lawyer to audit my job apps?

This is why I hate my name

Yeah, but at least Cletus can probably keep my trucks and equipment running and crack a good joke once in a while. LaTraDavian@Aliciousness is more likely to steal my trucks and equipment, then sue me for descrimilation n sheeit

This is a trick question. The correct answer is that you schedule them both to show up at the same time; knowing that the nigger will show up 1 hour late; giving you plenty of time to thoroughly allow the white female candidate to blow you for the position. You kids need to learn how business is done in the real world.

The last minority I hired at my restaurant ended up going home after a shift, getting stoned with his two buddies, coming back to the store, chucking a brick through my fucking door, and robbing the place. Not dealing with that shit again.

this is basically best case scenario for hiring boons

They are not useless

youre right, they need the fat sassy ones for daytime talk shows

name discrimination does happen. Like the geology professor with last name washington. who gets interviews by people become disappointed to find out the resume was of a white guy.

See? What are white moms going to do without the talk shows?

Aw... is whiny little baby sad his white supremacy meme just shows he's the bigot?

id rather be called a bigot for a million years than live a single day as a jiggaboo

It’s a job of the blow variety

My boss hired a nigger about a year and a half ago. The nigger almost immediately started stealing. My confronted him, and he cried like a baby about his kids, his rent, car note, etc. Boss' wife felt bad for some reason and asked the boss to give the nigger another chance. Boss actually did it. Nigger was late twice a week for the next three weeks and boss fired him again, this time on a Friday. Boss and wife waited for nigger to come back to the shop. Boss tells him it isn't working out despite the second chance. Nigger grabs boss by the throat and threatens to kill him. Wife calls police while boss (60 years old and on heart meds) tries reasoning with nigger, and reminds nigger that there's cameras everywhere. Nigger comes to his senses and leaves. Police arrest nigger at his project apartment within days. Nigger gets released on his own recognizance and a few days later starts calling all of us at the company and asking if we want to help him sue boss. Most of us ask "what for?" Nigger never gave a clear answer. Just wanted to sue the boss and take all his money, and therefore all our jobs and salaries and benefits and pensions because, basically, he got caught stealing.

watch sex in the city?

Lisa for sure, fuckin hate niggers.

Why would I even consider interviewing either of them, until their resume's have been read and verified to see if them even meet the qualifications for the open position.

Do either of them even meet the qualifications for the open position, because posted job openings get a bunch of bullshit applications, from people that aren't qualified for the position.

clearly bait
we dont interview niggers

i was good friends with the girl in our HR department, every few days she would get a huge stack of resumes off of indeed

we would flip through them and throw 2/3 of them out based entirely on what city they lived in

Go away liberal.

Even if it's GED holder Lisa Smith and Dr. La'Jaquelisa Johnson PhD I'm still talking to Lisa first.

What even..? Where did you dig this up? Put that back where you found it

Lisa Smith, I've been working with some lazy ass black people recently and it really is making me think twice about them

I bet they're both niggers, I hire the man instead

You have a position open that you're looking to fill with a young, recent college graduate who seems ready and eager to work, and you're okay with the fact that such a candidate will have no real-world experience, and you can only judge their resumes on their relevant educations.

Lisa has a Bachelor's from Westchester University (with her first year spent in community college) that is directly relevant to the position you're hiring for.

La'Jaquelisa has a Bachelor's from Howard University (tuition paid by various government and private grants) that is directly relevant to the position you're hiring for.

Before meeting either one of these candidates, which one seems more promising?

I immediately throw away half of the applications.
I don't want unlucky people working for me.

>niggers working
You probably have a low wage job, which makes me question your laziness

Trick question. Throw them in the trash and hire a man. If you don't have a suitable candidate, hire from within. I've worked in the same office for 10+ years. The only people who ever cause social uproar are women. They get emotional, play games, get territorial, act irrational and get away with it because corporate workplace culture excuses childish behavior if you have a vagina. I'm not saying women can't be good for employees, some make top tier ones; however, it's generally pretty hard to tell at first outset because some of them wear exteriors as fake as their makeup. The majority will create trouble for you. Hire a man instead.

I’m Asian you racist twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=fObEvRV7Jps

I reposted your mom's tits

this is the only right answer

he dindu nuffin mayn

>i was good friends with the girl in our HR department, every few days she would get a huge stack of resumes off of indeed
>we would flip through them and throw 2/3 of them out based entirely on what city they lived in

That is very common. Sometimes job openings are clearly posted saying local candidates only. Sadly, often they don't bother to say that, which causes people to have hopes of getting a job at a company, when they aren't even considered.

Lol what on earth makes you think that I am a liberal? A liberal would have said some inane crap about affirmative action and giving opportunities to underprivileged or underserved members of the community etc.

unironically Lisa because black girls are the worst type of employee on the planet. Lazy, entitled, shit attitudes and being a black woman is almost a guarantee that they'll miss a day at work each week to deal with tons of kids and their corresponding court dates and doctors appointments

AYOOO HOLLL UP WHITE BOOOII

Attached: 232131.jpg (960x483, 64K)

If her name is La'Jaquelisa, that's her parents' stupidity. Not hers. I know plenty of good students and good workers who have similar names. Parents getting creative with their kids names does not keep the kids themselves from growing up to be smart or productive.

What work experience did they have either prior to going to college, or while in college?

Did either of them intern while in school, at a company, where the experience would be applicable to the open position that we are hiring for?

What are their respective G.P.A.'s?

Are they local candidates, or would we need to provide relocation expenses.

Depends on if it’s a cucked company and I have to hire blacks for much diversity.

ayo holll up black boi

Attached: niggerbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

The nigger. That way I can pay her less for being a woman and a "person" of colour.

No to all that shit. Just one bitch named Lisa and a nigger named lajayquelitesha. Who the fuck you givin
The job to?

just IMAGINE being a nig
the sheer self-loathing

Attached: 1562880729186.png (491x655, 290K)

OP did not ask who the job would be given to, but who would be interviewed first.

If all other things are equal in their resumes, then you go with which one was received first.

no you check with your mandatory diversity quotas and make sure you have enough Jaquons before that

They both came in in at the exact same moment in time, cocksucker. One is named Lisa and the other is named Jaquelisa. Which one, based on the available information, seems like less of a nigger?

>La'Jaquelisa