Just found out my ex got raped. I was certain I had no feelings for her whatsoever but this news, it made me angry...

Just found out my ex got raped. I was certain I had no feelings for her whatsoever but this news, it made me angry. I know you cucks will laugh but I only need one person to comfort me
pic unrelated

Attached: 1560905045796.jpg (750x909, 445K)

Pussy

You should go and rape him back while your ex watches.

Attached: $RMBC8HV.jpg (92x92, 2K)

sigh... when will women learn they always have the power to stop rape, they need only consent.

>it's always the woman's fault.

You are why Yea Forums will die soon

You don't need comforting, you are not the victim

Why is that? because of faggots like OP posting bullshit sob stories for attention?
>You are why Yea Forums will die soon

A man fucked a woman. Every woman you've dated has at least been raped once. So what? Its nature. let me ask you this, whats the only train with no brakes?

Women lie endlessly about rape these days

Attached: DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png (680x491, 1.22M)

I'm not gonna play your game.

if that’s your ex, i’m the one who raped her

Why? Let me guess, she was a ho and got raped by her new "boyfriend"

>ex got raped
"raped" as in had sex drunk and regretted it a week later, or actual rape?

Attached: jake and josie are equals.jpg (422x560, 63K)

Maybe she should have stayed in a relationship then. Don’t be a white knight faggot and reach out.

im sorry to hear that man. go back to her and comfort her, because she needs support as well. dont go off on the perp, he will get his in time

clearly she was asking for it

It’s ok to have compassion and want justice, even here. Half of these fags will pine on about gassing Jews and lynching colored people, then bitch and beg for money when their cat gets sick.

I’m sorry!! Comfort her and try to be there for her. It’ll be okay

Bet that pussy was bomb