Crawl toward me has been rehired

crawl toward me has been rehired

>azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2019/07/10/mesa-police-officer-philip-brailsford-rehired-pension-daniel-shaver-shooting/1698540001/

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

Attached: pig.jpg (395x500, 34K)

Probably has a tiny dick, needs the cool uniform

Clear instructions were given, victim reached to his back, gets shot but muh freedom

Reminder the perp in question had police called on him because he was caught aiming a scoped rifle from his 3rd floor balcony at children in the pool of his hotel.

Attached: 1561497791671.png (369x364, 380K)

ACAB

why do they even give cops body cameras if there just going to abuse their authority regardless

either way,the victim isnt black.so nobody will care

The guy who was giving the orders was not the same guy as the one who shot.

Attached: 1512873101549.jpg (750x726, 45K)

he was clearly under stress, and the cop was looking for any reason to shoot. they should have ordered him to stay down, got an officer to cuff him while he covered him. If I'm ever in a position like this, I'm not moving they're gonna have to come and cuff me

Hope he gets shot in the face. Try hard faggot.

Pretty sure it was an airsoft pistol, not a scoped rifle.

Regardless, even if it was a scoped rifle, the cop was still in the wrong here. Bad shoot 100%. This wasn't a split second decision, it was a culmination of bad decisions leading up to the shooting of an unarmed man. This cop is guilty of criminal negligence at LEAST.

>Guilty
He was not charged, your statement is a lie.

Reminder you're a cocksucker

Attached: sycophant.jpg (782x714, 63K)

No matter how you feel about cops this guy is clearly an insecure manlet who has dreams of being a bad ass. "You're fucked" was on the rifle? What a faggot.

Also a retarded stance.

This guy speaks the truth.

this

Scoped pellet rifle. Shaver used it in his job as an exterminator.

America is a shithole, what's new

he was a good man, i'm not surprised they want him back

Attached: 116d90df9f940d40b572f14ad118d43c.jpg (556x500, 28K)

my mistake.

Attached: 20190711_195344.jpg (720x694, 396K)

how's that rubber taste

I cant really see what's centrist about saying this specific incident was complete bullshit but that the police are an essential function of society. This isnt really even a political stance. Perhaps you are just a retarded fellow...

I'm thinking about being a cop and becoming immune to murder and openly be an asshole to everyone.

Is it worth being a cop for these perks?

the problem isn't whether we should have cops or not. my dad was a rebellious teen in the late 70s early 80s and cops had to deal with him a lot, and he says cops were a lot more calmer and reasonable back then. Not that they took bullshit, but they didn't make a mountain out of a molehill. He probably would've been dead or in prison for the rest of his life if he was growing up today

no they'll weed out very early on. I watched this video one time of a cop who reported his sargent and other cops, and they didn't kick him out directly but they put him on desk duty all the time and sent him to watch for speeders on roads that got very little traffic

That doesn't sound too bad.

You don't need to write tickets and chill all day, and you get a cushy desk and fuck off at work. Easy pension.

I agree there's a problem with how a great number of police interact with the public and how many of them abuse their responsibilities and privileges.

My dad was a cop til he got shot in the face by some suicidal white trash. He was performing a wellness check because the guy's girlfriend had called saying they'd had a bad fight and he was talking about killing himself. Now i may be biased, but i don't really think he deserved that. It's a dangerous and stressful job and the news doesnt often report the good they can do for people unless it involves cute children or baby animals.

>It's a dangerous and stressful job
It may be, but that doesn't give credence to thin blue line movements etc.

> my dad was a treeman, a job way more dangerous and stressful than a police officer

>680,000+ full time police officers in the US
>a handful of bad apples condemns them all

Shame we can't use that logic on other groups of people.

Attached: FBI_TABLE14_JUSTIFIABLE_LEO.png (941x439, 35K)

they also uphold a corrupt system so...

Attached: 66612302_2277484535670148_8186511316068859904_n.jpg (552x754, 58K)

Show me one government/corporation/industry on this plane that doesn't have elements of corruption and I'll show you the fairy tail you're reading.

Yeah, like i literally just said. There's a problem with how many of them interact with people, especially when they're called to assist with domestic disturbances as opposed to responding to violent crimes. It should be addressed and the training/screening of candidates for the police force should be increased.
Most movements are fads and run by dickbags who have their own agendas. I dont follow any of them. Black/blue/green whatever. None of them are sincere.

Comparing the danger level of our dads jobs is literally for children. I used an anecdote that was relative to the discussion. You seem to just want to argue without making any point.

I definitely respect what they do, they have to deal with the worst of society and all it's bullshit, but it seems now that we aren't allowed to criticize the bad cops, it's just seen as disrespectful. If it's a tough situation I get it, but killing an unarmed person who isn't acting threateningly shouldn't be acceptable. Sure, anyone can pull out a gun out at any point without warning but that doesn't mean cops should be able to shoot at any time because someone *might* be dangerous, especially if they are running away from the police

it's tough because cops are citizens we give the right to kill without consequence, which they need to do their job, but we have to make sure lines aren't being crossed

Guarantee hes military. They leave those details out during these shootings.

so we should just accept the corruption and praise the taste of the boot?
fuck that

>There's a problem with how many of them interact with people, especially when they're called to assist with domestic disturbances as opposed to responding to violent crimes

You're not wrong, and there is always room for improvement.

However, have you considered how many police interactions happen around the nation every single day, and how many end peacefully and uneventfully? There is definitely a problem, and I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think we should consider that the cop that gave you a warning for going 12 over the speed limit and just said to "slow it down from here on, sound good?" isn't exactly newsworthy.

and if I didn't make my point clear enough, it's basically that there's a disconnect between what the police (or their internal investigations) consider acceptable and what the public does. That's why it's become such a big issue the last decade or so

I agree with all of this. Im by no means an apologist and started by saying the guy in OPs story is completely worthless and should be in jail. It's shameful he was rehired.

I think we pretty much agree, my dude. Cops arent infallible and shouldnt be excused from overreacting or losing their temper, especially in a violent manner or when they're found out to have been the aggressor.

fuck this guy

Look at the demographics data between then and now...

This. Fuck yeah