Help me Yea Forums

Help me Yea Forums

I'm wanting to enlist in the Navy. I'm weighing 260 atm, 5"10. I need the best diet tips, and work out routines to get me to where I need to be. Anyone who has already been through the process, please help me. I need to find something that will be effective. I'm very motivated, just having trouble getting there. Thank you for your help.

Attached: 2000px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_the_Navy.svg.png (2000x2000, 1.03M)

>motivated
>have trouble getting there

pick one

jog every day for 30mins, and eat clean .
rice and chicken with veggie or blackbeans every day. lunch and dinner.
no sugar sodas. no breads, dough, pastas ,flour tortillas.chips.
oatmeal with cinnamon for breakfast.

If you can't run 1.5 miles in 12 min or less and do 60 push ups and 60 sit ups in 2 minutes don't bother

I remember we had one fat ass in boot camp and he got held back cuz he couldn't pass the final PT AFTER 2 months of constant running and getting beat by RDC's every day

tl;dr: your workout should be the Navy PT test: 1.5 mile run, 60 push ups and 60 sit ups. That's it

Nuke here, I'm an e4, but still pretty junior.
Change your life style to support good habits long term and plan to be a civilian for six months to a year depending on asvab and criminal/medical background. If you have a good asvab (take the practice one by yourself if you need to) a recruiter MIGHT help you figure out what you need to do, probably not though. Make sure you exceed the minimum fitness requirements before you ship out.

Attached: IMG_20190116_114419.jpg (564x563, 34K)

Just don't be fat.

Drink only water, black coffee if you need a boost or green tea.

Keep a food dairy and follow portions to the letter. Shoot for 1800 calories.

You could do that and sit on the couch and lose weight.

Also go meet with the recruiter, I bet he would be willing to do a workout a week or so.

I really just need to lose more weight..not really gain anything

>Anyone who has already been through the process, please help me. I need to find something that will be effective.

Start with small, smooth objects like a sharpie or a small button. Use plenty of vasoline and do it several times a day. Gradually increase the diameter and after a few months you should be able to easily take a full size bowling pin.

Diet and cardio, make sure you can meet the push up and curl up requirements though

lol

Typical on Yea Forums

if u are truly dedicated, you must fast.
will be to allah and your goals shall be fulfilled.

>Look up David Goggins
>?
>Profit

David goggins?

Holy fucking shit! This fucker is unhuman! Being a nigger doesn't help either.

Attached: 1559397903899.jpg (750x1024, 99K)

Actually, being a nigger and being called a nigger everyday of his life helped shape who he is today. So yeah, it does help

Nigger.

I'm white, but thanks.

Yes, David Goggins. Ex-Navy Seal. Ex-300 lb. fatass.

Don't sweat losing weight, you'll lose it in basic anyways. Focus on passing your PRT and that's it. Navy basic is fucking cake these days, you fuckers don't even have to run a lap around the base anymore for battlestations, the final exam if you will.
>t. Former GM2

How long were you in? Any advice or tips

8 years. Just gave you a big one, another would be learning to tell the difference between a Chief, Senior Chief, Master Chief and officers on the fly because they all wear the same goddamn tan uniform, your eyes should be on their lapels and anything that isn't a gold anchor is an officer. You'll be expected to salute and address them in passing when walking around base, if you're in a group marching the leader of it will handle that, be mindful and pay attention to detail. You'll also be expected to know your chain of command from the Commander-in chief down to whoever is leading the Recruit Training Command (RTC) currently. Have fun and don't get ricky ninja'd in your sleep.

Do the Tony Horton P90.

Thank you! Is it possible to get that high of rank just enlisting? Do I need to be an officer in order to get there or can enlisted folk get that high up as well?

armyfag here
dont eat a damn thing till 6-7pm
aim to drink 100~ ounces of water a day
combine with cardio and you'll be golden
enjoy your enlistment, squid
and the gay sex

Recruiters could tell you more, there used to be a program that let you crossover but it takes a long time. Only viable if you plan on staying in for 20+ years.

e1-e4 are pretty guaranteed as long as you're not a dipshit retard
above that depends on promotion points that correlate to your MOS
officer requires college

No carbs except a few early in the morning. Restrict calories, but keep your protein up throughout the day. Run every day, alternating between full body weight training with 30 min cardio, and full on cardio, 1-1.5 hours a day. Get lots of sleep.

It's not rocket science.