Greetings everyone

Greetings everyone,
Please ignore the falsified reports going around about a "security breach" in the lower levels. Just stay in your rooms and everything will be just fine.
Sincerely,
The Director

Attached: DO NOT PANIC.jpg (1440x1080, 321K)

ya fucking sure?

*peeks out door*

>Lower levels
Lower relative to what? The grou-

What floors does this apply to? I've been in sector 19 (floor 5 specifically) for a few weeks and we keep getting these warnings but nothing happens.

Hello,
Please do not worry, we are just testing the alarms. If you are in section 19, make sure you stay inside as well.
-The Director

Attention:
There is a security breach. Trust. No. One.

I recommend that you cease your interference immediately.
-T̴̗̩̹͉̩͇̖̦̒͑̈́͒̌͒ẖ̸̤̹̹̤͉̊̒͠ȩ̸̤̹͎̇͆͌̌͑̄̓̽͗̏ ̴͓̱͓̮̈́͌̄̈́Ḑ̴͇̝̙̥̟͚̩͒͌̓̽̔͊͛̎͆ͅĩ̸̫̭̪͎̜̬̳̹̺͒̂͐̀͐͋̐͐͌͛̂͜͝͠ͅr̶̡͎͙̓̈̂͂̄̇͒͘͝͠͝͝ė̵̱̦͓̈͌̔̔͊̕c̷̢̨̛̖͖͎̹̽̒̿̒́̎͊̈̿̆͂̈́͝͝ṫ̶̢̘̼̺̋̂ơ̷͚̖̟̟̱̠̯̈́͌̋̈́̕r̷͙̠͖̹̆͊

Please stay in your room, sir.
I assure you, there is no cause for alarm. We are working to resolve this issue.
We appreciate your continued cooperation in this matter.
-Maintenance

Hearing the loyalty screams of the lower floors inspires me to work harder on the assembly lines. Praise Director!!

Why, pray tell, is lower level *scum* allowed on the intercom?

Have you got a 27B-6?

What the hell is that smell on 6th floor?

What is that magnificent place? I would masturbate in my window daily.....for all to see.

Maintenance is being dodgy about it, last I heard it was a burst septic

Please sir, no public masturbation since the incident

surely it must be, the director would never lie to us!

the orthodox satanists are burning skinned goats alive again, trying to summon a demon they call Shitbird to open a rift to hell and escape.
you can't hide the truth forever.

I don't know man, the rangers from my sector (12DW) never came back after looking for the cleanup crew

Pfff, go where?!

I AM OUTSIDE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

[single bullet rings out]

Can someone let me back in? I forgot my key inside.

Attached: 19828123780948.jpg (1024x681, 171K)

Somebody send a sniper team to the surface level to pick off this insubordinate before he draws too much attention. Collect his shoes and coat for repurposing.

No one can survive outside with out a proper suit... Civilians do not have access to such things

The rangers from 12DW were actually switched over to 14AV due to promotions, we are still screening for new rangers for 12DW.
-The Director

Then what was the blackout? They should've at least gone through quarantine on our subsector after being in the lower levels before being repositioned

Dibs

Calling to the attention of all maintenance personnel. Wierd fumes have been rising from level 6 through 21 and causes rashes in mouth and throat. Also PSA to inhabitants: don't drink the water

No, no. There must be some sort of misunderstanding. Now please let me in, I have urgent business to attend to.

Attached: untitled.png (960x540, 362K)

Attention, all steel workers on floor 26, this is Robert from engineering, I have hijacked the communications and security systems on this floor. We are preparing to overtake the floor's administration as discussed in the worker's meeting. I am initiating the automated defense sequence, all workers should stay inside the factory and hold the position against the incoming security teams until our allies from floor 27 bring in the weapons as promised. Any worker peeking out into the corridors will be shot by the automated turrets, so make sure to stay at your designated stations. This is our only chance at ever seeing the sunlight again, dont fuck this up. Robert out.

Jesus man, I was in the cleaning team... That thing... Two guys dead, guts, blood. And the creature doctor. I... Am sure you are right must be all a dream. After all the director says there wasnt any creatures. But I can still renember the smell

Bitch I am the security breach, and I just hacked your comms. What now?

could you give me a range on which levels of the tower? OH FUCK I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OHF FUCK FUCKF CIKM

This is Robert from communications relay, they've got guards outside the door and they've cut off our badge access. They've been making us put in Morse for about an hour to Sector UV-4, but I don't know what it means.

Balcony Resident here, looking to trade some of my balcony trash for rats. Any residents have spare rats.
>Security Breach
Can confirm there are no breaches on the Balcony, maintenance need not investigate

Could we please keep the security circuit exempt from these messages ? Trying to manage an outbreak down here.

- Sgt. Satoshi Yakamura, 4th Squad

Sir the things are under control for now. They seem to be bigger and stronger each past year.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x195, 7K)

Nice try, but no cigar ... Expect a visit once we're done down here.

Holy fuck, Bobby the new guy just peeked his head out to see if security was still outside the steel factory and his head just fucking exploded everywhere on the walls.
I think I got some of his brain in my mouth
On the bright side, he did have the time to tell us that security got mowed down. Time to prepare for phase 2 of the operation, as soon as the guys from floor 27 arrive

Hey um, are the rumors about "it" escaping true? I've been hearing weird sounds at night and would just like to be reassured.

Roberts again. Some of the guys are talking about rushing the guards outside the doors. I might not make it, so anybody on floors 24-29, stay on alert. Over.

Sarge, I'd like to report some workers from floor 26 and 27 broke in, left behind the stolen comm gear, and boxes of "Outside and Above are real" pamphlets before leaving without a trace.

Attached: $RHTASN6.gif (760x427, 351K)

The blockage has been removed from Tunnel 15C.11.A17 and sewage should now be flowing normally.

Individual Residents are responsible for cleaning up any overflow in and around their dormitories.

You may file claim for damages, though this is strongly discouraged by Management, as wasting their valuable time with petty grievances diverts their attention away from more important tasks that benefit us all.

-Maintenance

Attached: 1550563749570.jpg (1842x1227, 302K)

You didnt hear it from me but, my husband says one did escape by climing in the ventilation ducts. I realy hope its not true..

I hear something crawling through the walls and ventilation system in the 7th floor. Can you send someone to investigate.

Oh God... No...

It's been contained, and while it can move more or less freely within a few levels of the original containment site, most should have nothing to worry about. If you think there is a concern, stay quiet, stay in the light, and LISTEN. Report any sightings immediately.

Attached: 1553148784656.jpg (481x529, 22K)

I'm living near ventilation shaft 3 on floor 1. Keep hearing a wheezing sound followed by a snarl coming from it. Is there something in the basement levels?

Good grief is this another test subject that broke out of Bioweapons development?

Jesus Christ be praised! It's Henry.

Repair Tech 2nd class Dawson here.

One of the damaged maintenance drones had this in its memory after it was pulled from a drainage shaft. Is this some kind of joke?

Attached: 1548744634826.png (3000x3000, 1.54M)

The sounds are getting louder and scarier. We've organised a small group of 7th floor residents, but we lack any real weapons. Please send patrol to investigate.

We need help! Please we are on the 7th floor and there is a thing here!!! Please unlock the doors! I have a little girl! The thing its killing and eating the lungs of the dead!! Please director!

That guy? He's just the pipe goblin living on this floor. We named him Hungry, he eats anything you give him. Real useful for getting rid of any... compromising evidence..

This is floor 18, Sector M.
Sectors L and N have gone dark, sent a search party to L, they found only piles of crumpled clothes and ashes throughout the tunnel. This is not normal, supplies, medical, backup and quarantine requested.

T..This is my last message, the things have broken through and slaughtered our little resistance. Prepare yourselves for the worst..
-7th floor resident POK-884

The only thing that can slow it down is balcony trash, which I am more than willing to trade for rats to anyone from the lower level in need of self defense. Bring your rats to the balcony and expect a shipment of battle-ready balcony trash in 2-5 business days

This is general administration speaking.
We are aware of the situation. All exits have been sealed. Please wait for evacuation at door M3.
If you hear any unusual sound, close the lights and follow the sound-navigation assistant's voice, which will guide you to the designated evacuation area.

>crumpled clothes and ashes
Check to see if the remaining clothing is synthetic materials. If it is, and all natural fibers are likewise reduced to ash, then you are dealing with a certain fungal agent (you know the one). Avoid inhaling the spores or letting them get in your eyes.

That thing is in Africa. Imagine the smell of that cylinder filled with niggers and no air flow.

Command, this is HAZMAT 3. Radiation levels are rising in Area B, exact readings unknown since the source keeps moving around---

Shit, wrong channel

Maintenance, reporting a heretic who claims to have knowledge of "Outside". Judging by their language and hunched back they must be from one of the lower floors.

M1233H: The Eng. Team
My team informs that the magnetic generator A001, A002 and A005 are damaged by an unknow source. The building has 22hours of energy by full load of the A003, A004 and the diesel burner CB98XB. We will try too repair the down generators asap

Acknowledged. Any civilian speaking of a so-called "outside world" is to report to security hall U-38 for questioning.
Failure to do so will result in immediate confinement to the lower levels.

Furthermore, any civilian already residing in the lower levels and failing to report is to be detained and sent to the negative level floors.

The civilian is in questioning. Seems a mental pacient. The director instructed to be admited to the mental clinic if he needed a little help in his problems...

What's going on with the lights here on the 11th floor of sector Q they keep surging high and low already had one of my bulbs explode

Its so hot in the 11th floor... Did the ventilation systems broke?

I'm done playing games with you lower level residents. I KNOW YOU HAVE MY FUCKING RATS. Every hour I do not get my rats back, well, let's just say more of the same, A LOT MORE.
-Balcony Resident, researcher bioweapDev

M1233H, what's the status on the generator repair? Floor 11 is having issues, I don't think the existing grid can handle the load from the auxiliary generators

Locking down level 44. Just a drill nothing to worry about.

I already made soup from half of them. I will bring rest of them to balcony in an hour.

Attached: soup.jpg (2000x1000, 642K)

*static crackles over the old announcement system*

.......each of containment from B7......ares seem to stun it briefly. Bullets appear.......ive. Damnit!!! My right arm is.......own to 3 of us.......it can

*static crackles again before the old system runs out of power*

Sorry about floor 11 guys, I was trying to power my holographic environment.
The electricity demand was too high and it broke the generators.
I guess I'll never have my 3D holo-waifu

The sewer is backed up to the 67th floor, aborted fetus disposal is only allowed in the garbage rooms.

Attached: 1509419205468.jpg (474x316, 21K)

Our labs on level 44 are just testing the newest "Rapey Screamy Dimsmembery" noise generator. Nothing to worry about. Just carry on with your normal routine.
Once the lock down is lifted we will be interviewing pretty young ladies to fill recently vacated positions.

*bing*
Announcement to all residents on site: due to the abuse of electrical services by unnamed individuals, facility power will be rationed in residential blocks. Devices exceeding 1.2 gigawatts will be confiscated.

Just a janitor at the basement level, i don't know how long ive been here don't remember anything i always take mh "time pills" daily, but i don't remember taking them yesterday. My head is hurting as im moping up the floor i look at my hand
>tanned around ring finger
Who was she? What happened? My head begings to hurt more. I remember sunlight with her.
What did her face look like?
Wait sunlight?!
Dam it now my nose is bleeding. I need to take some more pills. Maybe the medical office can help me.

Announcement from floor 26 administration
--------------------------------------------------------------
Floor 26 has been reclaimed following the incident in the steel factory.
Rumors concerning the incident will not be tolerated. General administration has already explained to all residents that the event was merely a malfunction of the security systems. There was no "rebellion". Any further discussion of these rumors will result in relocation to the lower levels. Additionally, we are seeking workers for the factory, as 153 employees were relocated to other floors for safety reasons after the incident. Report to the nearest administrative hall for further information about the job.

Is anybody on floor 316 willing to let me run an extension cord into their apartment?
I just need .01 gigawatts.

Not you again! You said you only wanted to plug in a toaster but you ended up using 20 years worth of stored power. Now that we're going to be rationed for the next 10 years, I'm not making the same mistake again.

I have seen the light brothers and the sky, and the clouds. You have to climb my brothers.

someone, please send someone to floor 34,
we just found a head with no face on top of palett of strange looking ice cream
i tried to stop them but they took some...
it just...
it tastes so good..
please someone come
you need to come to floor 34..
please...

I'm writing from the sub basement 2 level and I don't want to worry anyone but I keep hearing this weird sound like nails scraping metal. It's loud enough to hear it through my door. Anyone hearing this? I'm just a little nervous because it's been getting louder. I'd appreciate hearing from someone. Anyone. It keeps getting louder. I don't want to be alone down here. Please. Please. Please. Someone tell me it's a broken fan or something because there is another noise I just noticed. I keep telling myself it's my wound up imagination but I swear to god it sounds like something huge is breathing out there. Please could someone come down here? I don't want to go into the hallway alone.

Resident A-C37 reporting from 33-05, i can hear weird slurping noises from my ceiling. Requesting a noise complaint form.

[BULLETIN]
Floor: 868
Re: Food price increase in A Block and F Block

It is with deep sadness that I report to you today that employees lives were lost while maintenance was being performed in our Alternative Rations processing plant 23A7-H.

Due to an unforeseen incident involving slurry processing equipment, Alternative Rations will now require 5 White Chits instead of 4. This price increase is a temporary measure and will expire in 30 cycles.

The incident is suspected to be sabotage due to the presence of graffiti disparaging our fine Rations as "recycled food", and the investigation is ongoing. Cleanup and maintenance teams have been delayed, once by a crowd of Residents angry over the price increase, and twice by the discovery of additional human remains. The investigation will reveal whether the victims were the traitorous saboteurs, or unfortunate employees.

It is important to understand the valuable role Alternative Rations serve. What may have once been discarded as waste can now be processed into something that sustains the very life of our Residents. Sabotage hurts us all. Report all suspicious activity and any persons making statements that could be construed as disparaging Rations or expressions of support for the traitors.

-Program Director of Alternative Food Sources

Attached: 1548746223489.jpg (2048x2048, 491K)

*MANAGEMENT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR APARTMENTS AFTER "DOORBELL PRANKS"

I've heard tales about the faceless icecream man...
First he whispers to you of unimaginable flavors,
then, when you succumb to the temptation, and taste of the forbidden dairy, he mysteriously vanishes. Those who taste the ice cream never recover. They say they go insane and try to convince others of tasting the delicious treat.
My grand-mother always told me to never take any free ice cream offered by strangers, or I would suffer the same fate.

The entities have been spotted again attempting to breach the west gate. Please stay in your designated cognitohazard safety areas

Attached: download (10).jpg (194x259, 7K)

Oh please, there's no security breach? YEAH RIGHT
SHUT your MOUTH!

You're NOT God!
OR my father!
OR my boss!

Attached: comp-1562864982.png (644x362, 114K)

Recon 2-1 to Victor 1-3, requesting immediate gun run at sector 27B-8! We’re pinned down!

This is Recon 2-1, we’re taking heavy enemy fire! Several friendly casualties. Unknown foot mobiles traversing the courtyard. We’re down to 60% combat effectiveness. Where the fuck is that air support?

SHIT, contact left!

Subject has been disposed of in quarantine zone; sub level 27.
-Management

We are dispatching drone squadron to your sector, hold on tight.

Shit! These things arent human!
Are we getting attacked by...
Jeans? What the hell! They said West gate would hold!

everybody gangsta til the pants start walkin

I don't want to complain too much, but I'm on the north side of the tower and it's always cold here. The power is flaky. Is it the lack of functional solar panels?

Also, in the cafeteria on my floor, the nipple on the pablum dispenser, third from the right, keeps getting clogged. I slurp and I slurp, and half the time I don't get anything before the buzzer is up. I've been avoiding that dispenser but I know it isn't just me getting shortchanged.

I've heard about a possible situation on the restricted underground sector of the building.
I cannot deny nor confirm a potential threat but we have our best man on it and I assure you there is probably nothing to worry about.

Attached: IMG_20190711_233756.jpg (1080x519, 182K)

Your Block Subsection Maintenance Representative should handle both issues, and if they are slacking, report them to the Block Manager.
I work in power distribution, but I am not familiar with solar panels. Perhaps you are thinking of the steam condenser panels? Either way, for power and heat for your Area, the nearest steam distribution node & attendant shut-off valves should be clearly labeled. Report the full ID number of that node and the pressures shown on all of the gauges and I'll see if they are within spec.

I heard an explosion in sector 2, is everything ok?

the neighbors wife has been screaming a lot lately, only recently has she had shut up. What happened to the hag?
floor 17 btw.

Attached: 1547772352403.jpg (431x431, 34K)

After my promotion to Janitorial 4th Class, I can finally afford a place with a view!

[image attached]

And it's all thanks to Tower Management's generosity in recognition of my hard work! Keep working fellow Residents - life can always get better for all of us!

Attached: 1549952016456.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

I think old man Neggins is the janitor on that floor, we'll send him over for a wellness check

Seize the goods and bring back to HQ.

Thats in South Africa. The niggers moved in and filled the middle with rubbish to like the 4th floor