The Earth is flat. The Sun and the moon are roughly the same size and NASA is lying about it. Prove me wrong

The Earth is flat. The Sun and the moon are roughly the same size and NASA is lying about it. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 450px-Map.png (450x450, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Ax_YpQsy88
youtu.be/RMjDAzUFxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=OYZ-Ab9-WHI
polar-quest.com/trips/antarctica/fly-to-the-south-pole-20192020
metabunk.org/stand-up-to-detect-the-curve-of-the-earth.t8364/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=OYZ-Ab9-WHI
youtube.com/watch?v=EixzcOdp1uo
youtube.com/watch?v=vZB1EimuVL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: this.jpg (640x475, 47K)

The South Pole is actually a 360 degree encasement of Ice. Not a continent

Attached: fe-air-map-5.png (804x802, 673K)

Attached: 7452F0D9-2666-431E-9EAC-ED5A7125BD56.jpg (500x375, 43K)

>what is gas
Also Antarctica isnt owned by anyone making it illegal

The Earth is hollow.

Not 1 flight of the South "pole"

Attached: fBRc62hAjkcGCGxtCmMP1ns60chXmecpP6ztxFObid8.jpg (625x352, 90K)

Everyone is deceived. The "Earth" was made up by NASA before NASA existed. It's not flat, it's not round it's not a globe, it isn't anything.

long earth best earth.

Attached: long.jpg (960x720, 32K)

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT GAS IS?

How would a compass point to the North pole in the Southern " Hemisphere". It would just point off randomly into a direction at " space".

Attached: Compass.png (1024x1024, 755K)

Hmm leading question to a joke?

There also has never once been a circumnavigation trip from North to South. Only East to West.

Still waiting for any proof

Attached: 0617_NeilDegrasseTyson_Gluekit_oneuseonly.jpg (1200x915, 900K)

An airline is offering Buenos Aires to Sydney, which goes over Antarctica.

Earth is round, but not as round as your mom.
The sun is bigger then the earth, but not as big as your mom.
The moon is smaller then the earth, but not as small as the social progress you have made since you exited the gaping cave system of your birth mother.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 5838BEA2-BA76-4104-98AB-AF3451274145.jpg (750x901, 144K)

oh fuck. this actually makes sense

I have not desire to assist your faggotry

Incorrect. This path does not go over Antartica and does not have to

It doesn’t have to but it does.

Attached: Believeanythingtofeelspecial.png (500x722, 158K)

This is false, not sure where you say it flies over?

sick burns, brah

But the higher you go off the basketball you eventually see the whole ball
Doesnt happen on earth, the horizion always rises to eye level at every altitude

Sorry son

Attached: EA9CB42F-20A3-45E7-A09C-D6BF817B54B7.gif (540x540, 21K)

Attached: CkTHyNLUgAA5NRf.jpg (418x460, 61K)

Attached: 7CBCAD51-6798-49D9-9184-A47354473E89.jpg (300x301, 27K)

Then refute it

Already did What else you got?

Sadly this is a path that isnt in use and is supposed to be available "soon". Sorry

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 8K)

This proves nothing
Its the same as nasa CGI

Magnets don't work great at the magnetic poles. And no it doesn't want to point into space. Whether you're at the North or South Pole it wants to point down into the earth. Part of why they don't work so well there. And they aren't terribly accurate to begin with.

You're a fucking idiot. The sun is clearly smaller than the moon it hides behind it so 1 it must be behind the moon and 2 it is smaller.

They believe the powers at be not their intuition and free thoughts. Truth is coming out though.

>Picture in the internet
Google harder. It is both illegal and unsafe to fly over Antarctica.

Nobody has to prove you wrong, you have to prove you’re right.

Start with one pic of flat earth from space, like this..

Attached: 5F73BEA2-F67E-426B-B573-8C3A85F9891B.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I said " roughly" the same size. But please keep name calling and reciting the same jargon you have been fed in the indocrination camps.

>this proves nothing
And neither do any of your pics sooo..

Illegal? No
Unsafe? Yes

Kek

It is flat by virtue that it is a picture.
>Checked and mated

There are PLENTY of amateur rockets filming the horizon 20 plus miles up showing no curvature. If you want more proof here you go youtu.be/-Ax_YpQsy88

How do you explain timezones, seasons, the equator if the earth is flat.

I’m not the flat tard.

Attached: Seasons.png (512x427, 11K)

Literally no proof just a bunch of pseudoscience bullshit

How do you explain timezones, seasons, phases of the moon, or the equator if the earth is flat.

>YouTube shills
Oh fuck it must be true

Attached: 8ECFC816-1115-4F2E-8AF8-E5ED054138CD.jpg (500x338, 43K)

Yin and yang. Sun and moon. Masculine Feminine. The are not so far away.

Why wouldn’t the sun melt the ice wall?

Why does it take less time to sail around the entirety of antactica than sailing from south america to australia?

The northern and southern lights, they can be overused by your eye. They never appear at the same time. A flat earth wouldnt even have the southern lights.

/thread

Just a friendly reminder.

You are arguing with a flat-earther on the internet. Do you realize how stupid it is not only to believe this this, but try to argue with him?

I see a lot of crazy people in the city, but arguing with them about reptoid aliens and chemtrails doesn't do you any good.

sage

tldr: Don't argue with stupid people or trolls

The sun would melt the ice wall. There’s a reason we only have north and south poles.

Attached: main-qimg-2511895af005dae42d074e7313a82c09.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Please look up cognitive dissonance. Im here waiting for a real argument. Name calling is nice as well. Maybe mommy will help you work it out.

>fify

Attached: diskworld.jpg (900x675, 142K)

So you are saying ice cannot form away from the poles? Hmm sure. And not sure what the last part means

Even if it worked like that, there shouldn’t be a North Pole on the map. In fact, that entire map is wrong when you look at it.

>A real argument
>Flat earth

Hmmm just saying its wrong is a great point.

Attached: 1299743563964.jpg (170x186, 8K)

No it can’t form away from the north and south poles. The suns path is through the middle of the earth, so it would melt any ice wall.

Again, nothing being said. Enjoy your brainwashing

Why do you think it would melt the Ice? Not getting your point here

Go to the ocean. Send a boat out into said ocean. Watch it slowly start to disappear because of the earths curvature. This is how the ancient people proved the globe earth.

Hey I found a screenshot of one of those independent rocket launches, guess I don’t need to break out my level to see that there’s a curve there.

Attached: 9A9E8BC8-E841-4449-BD60-9AF823015DA3.jpg (800x601, 46K)

Why has no one flown a drone over the ice wall?

Inb4 da government, they cant even protect our southern border but can protect the entire ice wall? Kek

Because there’s ice at each pole, retard

Again this isnt true. The limited perspective of your eyesight makes it seem to dip. But if you zoom on any device it will seem to rise and begin to come back into view

I just said why. The reason there are north and south poles is because north and south is where the suns rays hit the least. If there was an ice wall surrounding the entire earth, the suns rays would hit it and melt it.

If it’s an ice wall how did that guy walk across it solo?

Planes exist...smh

Compasses follow magnetic field lines, which collectively form a torus (donut shape) around a magnet. So even a compass near a bar magnet, unless directly in the middle of the magnet, will "want" to point off into space, as you put it.
See pic related. If you're not dead centre, the compass needle will be towards an angle matching the field lines
And if you're going to challenge basic magnetism - go find some iron filings and a magnet. It's elementary school science.

Incidentally, how do flat earthers imagine compasses work at all on a flat earth? a disk shaped magnet can't have a magnetic pole at the center - it'd either have the entirety of one side of the disk one pole and the underside the other pole (which would mean compasses don't work) or would have one edge of the disk one pole and the opposite edge the other pole (which means the "North Pole" wouldn't point to the center).

Attached: Magnet.jpg (412x307, 31K)

>sit in New York with big telescope
>see England

Attached: 7D9A6715-BD47-4AFE-B409-6EC3F635940B.jpg (690x400, 38K)

Attached: FB_IMG_15628896874637894.jpg (500x609, 115K)

Once again. Please stop arguing with a flat earther. He is either a troll or stupid. Either way, you are throwing your words into a well.

sage

No, it doesnt. People have watched them on telescope, and it still sinks below the horizon.

Attached: proof-that-a-basketball-is-flat-i-used-the-zetetic-34402542.png (500x722, 162K)

youtu.be/RMjDAzUFxX0

interesting.

Do not ignore these points OP.

The second one even had to explain it like he was explaining it to a retarded child.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 9K)

I mean the first one

Don't even try. Flatards already convened on an excuse. The ground was uneven.
This entire conspiracy is an ego thing. You won't get them.
Pic semi related.

Attached: 66020347_2432586616971946_3860343608104189952_n.jpg (700x922, 72K)

Show me an example. Want to be precise please

Okay, thanks for the diagram of a ball gag. Not sure how that relates to magnets...

OP is profoundly retarded.
Prove me wrong.

I am failing to see the reason the sun would be guaranteed to melt the ice?

Attached: UntimelyJubilantClingfish-max-1mb.gif (300x300, 421K)

Your gonna have to try it yourself. Nobody has tried it because everyone who is not a flat tard thinks it’s a waste of time. If you don’t try it yourself, your just gonna call bullshit on it anyway.

The sun is a million times brighter than that picture let’s on. That’s why. In that map, not only should the ice wall be melted but the entire earth would be day.

Attached: 1548939361004.jpg (413x395, 224K)

This is elocromagnetism at work. The main force of electromagnatism in this device is directly in the center "north pole". Look up Confinement of plasma. You incinuate we live on a giant magnet?

When i was a kid in the 90s i found it odd and bullshit this whole the earth is round thing. They were making bank too with their museums and shit.

I'm starting to think that's the lie in the first place. More of a political thing than anything but people run to defend hurr durr i i fucking love science.

Jews and CGI. And another thing is the double standard when they deny UFOs. I can UFO your planets in a telescope too.

If the sun was that dim we wouldn’t be able to see stars. The entire map would be Day if that was its path.

Fake alien invasion coming. Dont be fooled. Peace brother

Sometimes you just get that bored

I need an answer OP. Taking too much time searching the internet for an argument.

How does the suns light effect the luminosity of the stars?

These two niggers and the chink are all i needed to know about this subject. People from the past knew better than to respect these pieces of shit.

Because the sun is also a star, only it’s a lot closer so it looks bigger.

Not sure what you fail to understand about the model. The sun is not as incredibly large. It is small and not as radiant as they say

Prove that isn’t as big and radiant as they say. The burden of proof lies on you.

>sun and moon roughly same size
Wrong

Attached: 75141C65-655E-477D-B22F-79123F8AD119.jpg (1120x630, 51K)

I'm still not sure what you're saying the magnetic fields would look like or be generated in your proposed system, but I strongly suspect you're misunderstanding how magnets and electromagnetism work.
(And we know pretty well from both observation and extensive use how magnets and electromagnetism work)

> You incinuate we live on a giant magnet
"insinuate"
And I'm replying to someone talking about compasses - compasses work because we're standing on a magnet, yeah, so it's not my insinuation.

The sun is the sun. Stars are stars. Hard to see you have been lied to so badly I know.

Attached: C79Bp-HU8AAj7uq.jpg (918x960, 101K)

Why can’t you see say Australia from say NYC with a sufficiently powerful telescope?

Why are there constellations that can only be seen from the Southern Hemisphere?

Why does Polaris disappear beneath the horizon when you cross the equator?

I’m saving this for a ylyl

If the earth were flat then there would be nothing on it. Cats would have knocked everything off the edge

This is a small scale of our reality. There are magnetic forces at play, but we do not live on a giant magnet

Attached: primer46.jpg (640x360, 23K)

It is a GIGANTIC planetarium. Limited perspective applies to magnitized devices as well. The point being is you CAN see farther than the curvature equation allows, which disproves the globular earth.

Lol good point mate!

If the red and blue are supposed to represent field lines, the pink dome is the magnet itself, and that diagramme has one pole always in the sky, and the other in the ground (from the perspective of someone on the disk earth in that diagramme).
Magnets wouldn't point "north" in your scenario.

> There are magnetic forces at play, but we do not live on a giant magnet
Whether it's a permanent magnet, an electromagnet, a natural electromagnet from core dynamo effects, or anything else, it's some kind of magnet we live on. Or compasses simply wouldn't work. And they do.

Attached: A8FA813F-863C-40F4-9EDD-DEC6797ABD20.jpg (640x657, 145K)

But a sufficiently powerful telescope will extend perspective.

All the magnetic forces pull to the center "north pole". There is no "magnet" my friend. the magnetic forces form at the center of the earth plane. The red and blue lines are the direction of magnetic forces "push and pull".

Air temperature gradients curve light under some conditions, allowing some things to be seen past the horizon.
The same phenomenon causes mirages - ever seen those silvery "puddles" on a road on an extremely hot day? Short distances requires great heat differentials, but over a long distance and from the right angle (viewing near sea level) the water-air temperature difference is enough to do it.

Many have proven using trigonometry that the sun is about 30 or so miles up.

Attached: img_7263-1.jpg (650x372, 36K)

>red and blue lines are the direction of magnetic forces "push and pull".
Yes. Up and down. Not radially.
> There is no "magnet" my friend
For there to be magnetic forces, there must be a magnet of some kind somewhere.

sure looks oblate and spheroid to me!

>Making bank at museums

Do you realise we live in a plane of existence where thousands of years have passed that involved billions of people doing trillions of cool ass things, from discoveries to art, lame, interesting, and weird AF?

A museum does not have to draw from weird ass lies to make money... What a weird fucking way to think.

a round earth doesn't explain or cause any of those things though

Ever driven in heavy rain? All the water seems to come from a point a few feet horizontally in front of your car. It obviously doesn't - it's almost entirely parallel and falling from the sky, but because of perspective you get a false point source.

Attached: ChR9fyVUoAEAdBX.jpg (552x414, 43K)

>Many have proven using trigonometry that the sun is about 30 or so miles up.

Kekekekekekekekekek!!!!!

What a fucking mug, do you want to buy a timeshare on the moon too?

Excuse the globe in the top portion of the picture.

Attached: q59x82ifkmxz.jpg (313x640, 31K)

you have to buy a southern hemi compass

i assure you that it isn't an ego thing, i don't want to be the flat earth guy and im not proud of it, but i do know my shit. the only ego you might see from flat earth people comes from the fact they actually did more research on the topic than most people fighting against it.

Oh but we landed on the moon 50 years ago and destroyed the technology. And now we cant even go back. KEK mate!!

Its not pride that makes me talk about it. But the truth matters. I dont like the ridecule and it feels pretty lonely. They are planning something big alright

I am still waiting for a real argument proving the globular earth model.

People can enjoy having their boys to girls movement, poisoned food and water, forced minimum wage and utter enslavement. Gee did Orwell say it all

I hear you man. But look at what the people doing the ridiculing say, what do they sound like. Do they seem smart, do they seem well researched on the real facts... do they do anything besides ridicule? Absolutely not. What kind of person is behind that type of comment. Hold on to your facts and let loose little bits onto people that open to it, and let the haters hate. I started casually red pilling the security guard at the park by my apartment, and now he is based as can be and always wants to talk about jews and flat earth

Thank you for the kind words Brother! I want to get better at dishing it out and not making people turn away and snear. The worst sin of all is pride. God bless you, Peace.

Give me 1 peer reviewed site that says the sun and moon are the same size or that the earth is flat

Give me one peer reviewed site that says 9/11 was an inside job or that we didnt actually land on the moon.

And if you havent come to those conclusions yet than you have a lot more unraveling to do. Good luck

Hmmm wonder whats at the top?

Attached: aerospace-05-00100-g001.png (2986x1703, 1.53M)

Yeah its so stupid right?

Attached: DI2c7avUMAAstad.jpg (1200x624, 128K)

That's not a "hotspot" in the top image, it's a reflection. It's where the surface is sufficiently locally "flat" to reflect the light source directly. It's a very poor quality convex mirror.
The balloon images are also not "hotspots". It's too shitty a picture to tell what exactly's being lit up, but something is.

Yes... there's a teperature gradiant there, the things you're looking at are very tall, from a high vantage point (and that ski resort looks more than 500ft above sea level too)
The curvature calculations, with some margin for error, actually kinda work out there. a 20000ft high object can be seen from sea level, in a vacuum, from ~173 miles away - and the viewer is above sea level. Add in the mirage effects and you're fine.

If there was a photo of something that was supposed to be on the other side of the planet it'd be a bit more solid evidence.

And how would the eclipse happen? How would you get colorful sunsets and sunrises without the light bending in the curvature of the atmosphere?

Attached: 00A2E4A8-0EEC-437F-A6BA-99FEB6B55AC2.jpg (664x800, 64K)

Oh and btw - since the earth is an oblate spheroid not a perfect sphere, near the poles you can actually see further, due to the earth's curvature being flatter there. So the simple horizon calculations get more leeway near the poles... and Alaska is definitely near enough the pole to have this effect.

not one over the north pole either

So fucking stupid get yourself a telescope and look at other planets they are round unless you think earth is the only flat planet or you think the flat side of all planets is facing my telescope ?

The sun and the moon dont rotate at the same speed. The sun is a bit faster than the moon and because they are roughly the same size they eclipse eachother every so often. There have been at least 50 lunar eclipses where both the sun and the moon are both above the horizon, which shows that it is not the Earths shadow being casted on the moon.

Attached: IMG_20171012_012149.jpg (540x623, 68K)

There are plenty of them. Not sure what you arent seeing

Do you think the moon is flat to because you can see it’s around very easily with a telescope..

Attached: 1BEBC177-28C3-4908-9874-E59698377102.jpg (1000x750, 260K)

No and nowhere did I insinuate that

So then there must be a picture of an eclipse with both the sun and the moon in the horizon I’ll wait for you to post it.

Yes sir he gets it!

Why would the moon be round and the earth be flat?

there's no direct flight from norway to japan either. have to stop in england, netherlands, germany, or russia. directly to japan from norway would be shorter on the flat earth map.

Attached: Azimuthal_equidistant_projection_SW[1].jpg (2058x2058, 1005K)

Because it is a sphere of a type of plasma similar to the sun. The sun being the greater light and the moon being the lesser. Hence why we cant go to the moon. There was a scientist in 1965 who went on record saying it is plasma. The reporter then said that US and Russia intended to put men on the moon, he replied saying "Well, that will never happen".

oh boy, we have a globemooner here. fucking retard, the moon is flat!

I thought we had all agreed the earth doesn't exist! Are we in the simulation or not?
>dont know which global conspiricy to follow now

England, Netherlands, Germany and Russia are actually in the middle of the two destinations. I think you are mistaken

wtf, look up ETOPS certifications and you’ll get why

lul good one mate!

inb4
flat earthers are lowkey retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=OYZ-Ab9-WHI

not on the flat earth map. only russia is.

Hotdog earth...

Just like saying it's flat is.

Still waiting on a picture of Earth from space. A picture, not a composite.

> for your mom
> her ass is the bomb
> she’s fat like a renaissance cunt
> her son is a son of a bitch
> you are the son of a whore
> The Earth’s fucking flat - holocaust denied
> Hitler was cool and not a bad guy
- Eric Dubay

Also remember to be a good flat earther and not eat meat

What is geometric calculation? How to calculate diameter of Earth using shadows?
Calculate sidereal or solar day length?

I haven't yet seen one proof that the Earth is flat.
All fE memes are seriously flawed.
It comes down to, "I say it's flat, so it is. You're stupid for believing anyone else but me."

congrats you just broke someones reality

nope. the red lines go in the wrong direction, the blue one goes to moscow which would be about equal distance to japan (not counting having to go to moscow first), green line is direct route.

Attached: flerf.jpg (2058x2058, 852K)

Im not the one calling anyone stupid. The contrary is true. There is plenty of proof if you can see it. The redbull jump was another "proof" of the curvature. Sadly a fish eye lens was used and at 10ft above the ground, there was just as much curvature as there was in space. The cameras inside the craft was using a wide angle lens and shows the horizon to be flat. It isnt a question of intellect. But boy do people like to make it that way.

>There is plenty of proof if you can see it.
No, there isn't.
>The proof for a flat earth is...
... nonexistent.
The only 'evidence' ever presented comes in the form of very narrow, specific instances of apparent conflicts in memes created by flat-Earth tards (FETs) that purposely misrepresent the facts behind them. There is not one shred of evidence that argues for a flat Earth that cannot be explained better in a spherical Earth model and/or matches and meshes with other evidence too. Every single meme from the FETs is flawed. FETs will not concede if they can't deny the truth, or they will fall back on calling you 'retard' or 'shill.'
FETs are 90% absolute liars/trolls, and 10% complete idiots who have no idea how to think critically or apply physics/optics to what they see. Everything they say relies on convincing others ironically that *they're* gullible or stupid. If you believe them, you are.
That's the story. That's flat Earth in a nutshell.

Sundial works on the flat earth model.

Attached: CZP3zHWUgAMOMnJ.jpg (960x560, 108K)

lmao retard
thats not the claim
the motion of the lightsource relative to the earth is different for both models,
on the flat earth the shadow will always be part of a circle,
on the round earth it will be a line, depending on the position curved but never part of a circle

Huh. What a silly thing to declare.

So... here we go again.

Attached: FlatEarth1.png (1024x700, 609K)

You should get you pilot’s license and fly through there. I promise there are no dangerous air currents that will remove you from this site forever. Also there are no aliens holding territory there.

Augustus Piccard, a Swedish/German physics and astronomer went up about 60000 feet in a metal/aluminum balloon and reached the top of the stratosphere. Upon his return he said "It looked like a flat-shaped disc, with upturned edges".

You people who have sadly and unfortunately bought into this enormous lie have no idea about the world you live in. Dinosaurs? Lies. "Space" and billions and billions of galaxies, spinning balls, and suns reaching the infinite? Lies. EVILution? Lol...laughable lies.

You guys do realize that The Jesuits were the ones who created the Big Bang bs and the "heliocentric globe model" (based on Crapernicus' bs), right? THEY ADMIT IT IN THEIR OWN WORDS. Look up George Henri Joseph Eduard Lemaitre. Many Jesuitic and Catholic "priests" (closet masons and nothing but NWO devils) ADMIT, FLAT OUT, that Lemaitre was the one who came up with all of his long before Hubble. That's a fact, jack! Go ahead, look it up. All the so-called science people love spewing which is all dressed up on fancy world play and "mathematical" bs is just that: BS. Nor can people who have bought into this lie EVER PROVE ME OR ANYONE WRONG WHO KNOW THE TRUTH.

We live in realm: there is the Earth (not exactly flat like a table of course, duh, but it is NOT a globe whatsoever), a sun, and a moon. THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL THERE HAS EVER BEEN AND ALL THERE EVER WILL BE. There are no planets, no stars (which is nothing more than sonoluminescence coming from the heavens/firmament above), no International Fake Station, no comets, no asteroids/meteors...NOTHING. Earth, moon, sun, starts (lights in the sky, based on the ancient Greek meaning of the word planet itself..even they knew ffs) (...continued in next post)

"Space". Lol...Yep, 21st century and NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF FOOTAGE SHOWING A SPACE VEHICLE GOING TO THE "ISS" AND BACK AGAIN. NONE. NEVER BEEN DONE. EVER. Clowns jumping around on the moon, they get out of the LM, and don't bother to show the SUN, THE MOON, and do an entire 360...boom. Takes 5 seconds. NEVER BEEN DONE. EVER. AND WON'T EVER BE. No, all we get is the most absurd bs with a completely back background (totally void) with errors and fucked up bs going on that can be blown apart with simple common sense. Because they never went there and CAN'T go there.

The sun is claimed to be "93mn" miles away. Laughable. It's right here, you knuckleheads. IT'S RIGHT ABOVE YOU. If it was that fucking far away, this realm wouldn't be habitable and you'd simply NEVER see it. I mean, seriously, you guys actually believe this tripe?

All of this was created by a gaggle of infernal and misanthropic God-hating trash in order to "debunk" theological truth as to the creation of this world/realm. Go ahead...laugh it up. Keep laughing. Because the time will come when all will be revealed to you, straight The Man Himself. Best hope you're on the right side when he does.

"The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist".

....Btw this is all being done for the coming "alien invasion" which of course, will be a total hoax, all being planned by The Vatican/Freemasons and their Governmental puppets around the world. Pray you aren't a live when it happens.

LOOK ITS A BALL!! THEY SHOWED IT ON TV

Attached: north-america.jpg (920x720, 63K)

Amen Brother

Attached: DwvJZyLWkAE4czH.jpg (678x960, 47K)

I dont want people to be slaughtered and enslaved. I just hope to plant seeds so they see the bigger lie. I could care less if they think Im smart or cool. God Bless you and have mercy on us all.

Shittiest expansion ever.

Amusing you should choose that example. After reading a bit further, you realize he was oxygen-deprived during that flight. He made more flights, eventually getting to 23 km. And then we read, "Explorer of the stratosphere, the first man to witness the curvature of the earth, he paved the way for modern aviation"
bertrandpiccard com/family-tradition-auguste-piccard
But of course, you prefer lying.

My post explains everything shit brains. You're all a bunch of fucking idiots

I'm still just hearing "I say so," but you offer no proof, no anything that offers irrefutable proof or logic that the Earth is flat. It's just little-boy hurr-durr.

Wowee! That's great proof there, man!

Attached: PerspectiveAndZoom2.gif (200x150, 537K)

They couldn't look at the sun anyways, so.. Thanks user. The earth is round and I love my planet round

You just want attention, and hopefully a chuckle when some fool believes you.

Lol. You dont think hush money and death threats are a thing? Man the goverment really cares about us!

Attached: flight-175-cgi-glitch-2.jpg (640x350, 87K)

Its all a lie

Attached: michael-jackson-blood-on-the-dance-floor.jpg (644x649, 51K)

Again, paranoid delusions of an insane fool, or a lying shitposter. Which are you?

Why though?

Along the same lines of
It would be nice to hear a good flat-Earth logical rebuttal to this.

Attached: flat_earth_polaris.png (1123x767, 429K)

Namecalling is a great show of Beta energy. Keep going please. Praying for you

Attached: flat earth solar eclispe.jpg (653x663, 72K)

I think you mean 'preying'.
Seriously do have *any* proof, or is lying just kind of fun for you?

Attached: RESEARCH FLAT EARTH HORIZON.jpg (1600x1524, 409K)

That was just first contact. Here's mid-eclipse...

Attached: FE_LunarEclipse.jpg (320x210, 5K)

Did you even bother to research this, or am I going to have to spoon-feed you the links to the research?

Attached: AlwaysLevelIdiots.jpg (558x313, 40K)

Shine a lamp on the surface and there is no night and day, moron.

Bullshit. It'd be day. Oh... "Moron."
Better?
I'm not even sure if you're trying to make a flat Earth pint, or a re an incredibly illiterate round earther who doesn't even understand what I posted - a proof that flat earth doesn't work. ???

Here is the Port Stanley Airport in the Falklands Island. The total population of the Falklands is about 2,300 people.

As an exercise for the class, can we think of any reasons why there are no scheduled flights to Tasmania, New Zealand and Western Australia from the Falklands. Let's not always see the same hands, class.

Extra credit: What possible reason might explain why there is no scheduled flight from South Africa to and from a spot in the sea south of Cape Horn?

Attached: flat nonsense port stanley airport.png (638x426, 304K)

I think he misunderstood your post. This guy is just mistaken

>Also Antarctica isnt owned by anyone making it illegal

This is incorrect. Tourists may fly to the South Pole all southern summer.

Attached: south pole camp 2.jpg (560x420, 55K)

Because it's not economically feasible. There wouldn't be enough demand to have scheduled flights directly between those destinations.
And what are you trying to say, anyway?

Yeah, they said "curvature". THEY DID. And whose they, hmm? Yes, the earth has curvature. Derrr...that instantly means it is a globe? Lol. We have megalithic hills and the deepest of valleys. Plain and simple. When we say the "earth is flat", some people who are too myopic in their thought process, assume that we mean "a piece of paper". Seriously, that is how some of them think and of course, that is beyond retarded.

Please explain to me why we "never went back to the moon" in 4 fucking decades plus? All this advanced tech now, nope ,can't go back. All these great HD highly advanced cams and all the shit you can think of, basically. SHOW ME FILM...GOING TO THE INTL FAKE STATION, DOCKING, ASTROSHILLS GETTING OUT INTO THE ENVELOPE OF SPACE, GETTING BACK IN, AND FLYING BACK--SEAMLESSLY. Let's see it, cmon, show me. NEVER BEEN DONE. EVER.

Why wouldn't they show them getting out for the very fist time when they "landed on the moon". Again, NEVER BEEN DONE. Im specially talking about CAMERA ON, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, AND WALK OUT. We just "accomplished this enormous feat", right? CAMERA ON, SHOW THE EARTH, SHOW THE FUCKING SUN...again, NEVER BEEN DONE.

Why has NASA already been caught faking pics in the past? Why did they destroy all the "telemetry data" too from the "moon missions". Ya know what they said about that too? They needed the tapes to record over them for other things. LMAO. REALLY!? REEEAALLLY? Just wow.

Where has all of this "space exploration" and "research" ever done for the human race too? What advancements have these lying cocksuckers ever come up with concerning all the billions of this, and billions of that? Yeah, that's right, NOTHING. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Cmon man, stop drinking the damn koolaid already, you're smarter than that.

The Truth is the Truth, it's so truthful, absolutely the truth.

Attached: 1485389475290.jpg (388x388, 51K)

And as people circumnavigate the globe East-West all the time, do the distances they travel match up with the flat or globe model?

Fake Science.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x722, 56K)

I feel pretty bad if you have to write a fucking novel just to put out shitty quality bait. Fag.

There were expeditions following the shoreline of antarctica and they traveled some 60,000 plus miles on there trek. How is that possible on the globular earth?

It doesn't. But you would not expect it to on a sphere or a finite plane. The fact that it does not indicates the infinite plane theory is out.

Attached: horizon level liquid test.jpg (1366x768, 211K)

Kek!
Holy shit - great satire, but I think there are flat-earthers who might really think that way.

Attached: TrollMeme.jpg (494x358, 35K)

Im not sure the total distance traveled. Good question though I will look into it!

The sky is a giant screen controlled by the ruling elite and ufos are actually safety craft used to keep aeroplanes from flying too high and crashing into the screen. This explains so much.

It looks flat to me,that's all that matters.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Assuming airlines did not arrange flights based on hub airports, because that is cheaper, you'd almost have a point there.

But then you'd have to look at the Northern Hemisphere flights, and you'd be fucked. Unless you want to say that the Earth is a sphere in the northern hemisphere but flat in the south?

>And no it doesn't want to point into space. Whether you're at the North or South Pole it wants to point down into the earth.

Dude.

One end point down. The other points up.

Who the fuck wants to go to the coldest part of the back to the coldest part of the earth

But you can buy a ticket to fly to the South Pole and spend the night in a tent and watch the sun go around and around without setting.

Fuck that’s why we get ufos

That raises an interesting question about the area the sun illuminates in northern winter/southern summer, though.

HOW?

Attached: flat-winter-anim.gif (800x800, 1009K)

Hell, I'd go if I had the money.

Looks set to me

Attached: sunset_1.jpg (700x395, 20K)

i can see the wing

>no mater
that's what we call flat earthers

Attached: lel.gif (340x340, 137K)

>But if you zoom on any device it will seem to rise and begin to come back into view

Nope. If you do it, you will see this is just not true.

If a boat is small enough that you can no longer see it because it is far away, but it has not yet crossed beyond the horizon, then yeah magnification will bring it back into view. Not "bring it up," just make it look bigger.

But if the boat is big enough that you can still see it as it crosses beyond the horizon, no amount of magnification will bring it back into view.

I know because I tried it.

But of course my assertion proves nothing, I could be lying. SO get some binoculars and hang out at the coast near a major port and check it for yourself.

That's stupid, lights turn on in he night, everybody knows that.

You realize there's night and day at the poles, but the Sun rises and sets over six months, then it's basically night for six, but teh rotation of the globe make sit appear the Sun just spins around the horizon on a diurnal cycle right? I mean, you understand that, right? If not, what does your delusion tell you?

I told you.
Be Best.
I doant care.

Attached: 4791848000000578-0-image-m-21_1514216118756.jpg (634x712, 73K)

>They were making bank too with their museums and shit.

Oh yeah. man, all the ten richest dudes in the world are museum owners. Those guys are rolling in dough, and all they pussay they can eat.

>Why can’t you see say Australia from say NYC
Africa is in the way.

I can't even laugh at it any more.

True that motherfuckers.

Attached: o-PAT-ROBERTSON-facebook.jpg (1536x1056, 124K)

This is only true earth.

Attached: 2DE83B74-5497-464D-A2E4-997A56D309F4.jpg (1024x852, 312K)

Can you then explain anti crepuscular rays. Because they seem to me to indicate that beams of sunlight created by gaps between clouds are pretty damned close to parallel, and seem to diverge or converge based on perspective.

Attached: anticrepuscular rays.jpg (1171x666, 74K)

Okay... why can't you see Africa from NYC? (and Harlem doesn't count as Africa)

Attached: ParallelLines.png (400x266, 233K)

Here's a fun one you can do yourself.

metabunk.org/stand-up-to-detect-the-curve-of-the-earth.t8364/

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Fake news.

Another Flatearther reporting in.

With all the evidence, do you guise get the feeling that most of the people claiming to be roundearthers are really just trolls?

If it was a ball we would fall off. No one has ever proven gravity.
/thread

Not sure how your eclipse model works.

I get that the moon could eclipse the Sun by passing in front of it. But I am not sure what can cause a lunar eclipse in your model. What is casting a shadow on the moon?

>So then there must be a picture of an eclipse with both the sun and the moon in the horizon

I am not him, but what are you talking about? Eclipses can happen with the sun and moon very close to the horizon. Look up some eclipse maps and the associated times -- these are seldom observed because they are the crappiest place to go observe an eclipse, but it happens frequently.

This chart explains why we see flat earth threads here.

Attached: 4ChanIQs.png (2000x2000, 1M)

Provided you have a beach, go watch the sun rise or set. If it's setting and just as it falls beyond the horizon, leap up and watch it set again. I did this on the west coast of Ireland.

Stil, if you have coast; just use binoculars as large ships sail out. You can see them sinking below the water way out suggesting an spherical curvature to the Earth.

Last, learn about radio signals or just simple walkie talkies. When you're low in elevation the signal carries less. When you're higher it carries further.

>Still waiting on a picture of Earth from space. A picture, not a composite.

Why? You'll just say it is fake.

But there are a number of them, here's one of the best known.

Attached: earth from apollo 11.jpg (1398x876, 101K)

Not the same user, but one theory is that the moon only has one side and this theory would explain why the darkside of the moon is transparent and why we are able to see stars that are behind it.

More addressing your pic related than your text...
Even if this were accurate (and frankly, I'm dubious) within each board is going to be a range of IQs, and varying levels of subject-specific knowledge. The stuff about deferring to other boards and avoiding making posts if from a board "under the weighted average" is entirely bs.

Mmmm.... Not sure. Due to atmospheric refraction, we do get to see the Sun and Moon when they're a couple of degrees below theoretical horizon, meaning we *can* have a line of sight to both objects during a full eclipse.

However... a fully eclipsed Moon is pretty dark, and an unset Sun lights up the sky pretty brightly. Therefore I doubt the two could be see simultaneously. Perhaps maybe if you were on a mountain top where the air is rarified and therefore there's less atmosphere/humidity to illuminate.

Attached is OC of a rising eclipsed Moon just after the Sun set. It had to get very noticeably dark before we could see the Moon, and it was already up a couple of degrees (a finger width at arm's length). It's near the top, almost center.

Attached: MoonEclipse2.jpg (1773x1049, 194K)

Here's another fun one, though it' not one an average flatist can do himself, I still like it.
Debunk flat earth with a stick
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=OYZ-Ab9-WHI

lunar eclipse moon lines of sight
youtube.com/watch?v=EixzcOdp1uo

folks, OP is clearly way too smart and woke for this website. I might even call him a human wizard of sorts. The truths he holds are beyond any of our comprehension. Be careful when confronting one of this brain power.

Sundials would work on a flat Earth model. They just would not work the same as the do on the actual Earth. The tip of the gnomon (the stick) shadow has to draw circles if a sun orbits over a alt plane in a nearly circular orbit.

But nowhere on the actual Earth does this happen.

Yeah, a sundial could be used to tell time. But the shadow would not behave they way they actually behave.

I have a theory that youre a fucking idiot.

I can keep posting this as long as you want to keep posting that.

How much of the surface of a sphere you can see varies by how close you are. Claiming that this is not true just means that either you have been lied to and are too dumb to figure it out, or that you are lying.

Attached: flat earth globe.jpg (1600x700, 278K)

>It would be nice to hear a good flat-Earth logical...

laughing too hard to continue reading

calling fake on that photo, dumb tard.

little bit of photoshop and maybe one or two geometry classes would make even a dumb person know thats bullshit

composite cgi photoshop

Dude, look at the picture I posted. Look more carefully. Look for what you see, not for what you expect to see.

Attached: 1526565234312.jpg (300x301, 7K)

NASA invented the sun and the moon in the 60s. GTFO shill

Hah! Too late - another master baiter got here ahead of you!

YES! We has a winner.

That was in fact the point I was making. There is a dinky little airstrip on the Falklands, and few people live there. Even fewer, f course, would need to fly to Australia or NZ on a given day. So there is absolutely no reason to expect there to be any such flights. It is not mysterious and the sign of some massive conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZB1EimuVL4

In this entire thread, there still hasn't been any proof the Earth is flat.

Easier to find data on distances traveled to cross Australia -- by the flat map, it must be MUCH bigger than on a globe.

No, it is a well known fact that skyscrapers all lean in towards each other. Perspective is a globalist lie.

Attached: skyscraper perspective.jpg (960x640, 209K)

Cool. Try it.

But do NOT use binoculars to look at the sun, or say fare-thee-well to your ability to see.

>why we are able to see stars that are behind it.

But we are not. I've watched stars occluded by the dark side of the moon.

I can prove you wrong

You can't see across the Great Lakes. If the earth were flat, you could see from one side to the other

Attached: repost1.jpg (460x500, 48K)

Another of your failed logic experiments?

Attached: WrongConclusion.png (500x967, 510K)

Hurr durr the sun only shines in one direction. hurr durr.

Try it yourself, please do.

Search it up dipshit

But why though? Why would they all be lying? Who woul d benefit? Big globe?

No, but I can shove my foot up your ass faggot.

How does it leave that big oval gap but shine on the far side of it?

You have to catch me first, ass-fetishist.

It is fine that you cannot explain it -- it is inconsistent with the model.

Still nothing.

i don't have photoshop

There's a kid who has watched too much "That '70s Show'.
Protip: Red is not a role model.

Why do you two retarded niggers get your uncle's Polaroid and do the experiment yourself? You can't? Because you're dumb niggers? Got it, fags...

thats because of your map's projection

Attached: WinningIsMeaningless.jpg (315x466, 56K)

Explain.

(Yes, it's a joke. Laughter is welcome.)

Attached: SphereEarthProof.jpg (250x203, 7K)

Attached: fov.jpg (4000x1848, 510K)

i like that