Welcome to McDonkals,may I take your order?

Welcome to McDonkals,may I take your order?

Attached: mcdonkals.png (800x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
youtu.be/lI5YFVagu8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gimme uh mcTriggah mutha fukkah!

That will be 37,27$

yall got any big macs?

No sir,we only have Big Donkals

aight lemme get 3 of them. is the mcfluffy machine workin today?

Unfortunately the machine is still broken,sorry for the inconvenience.
The burguers will be 39,33$

One mickey cheese borgro
One mickey mac
One mickey fly
And one large mickey cock preas

Attached: 4E68A32A-5A7B-447D-88F9-FEB050A8DCE3.jpg (1125x1148, 127K)

That will be 59,67$

hello yes i will take a mac burger please a big cheese mac burger and two double fries with an chicken wrap with extra super sauce please and tha nk ypu

Sorry I didn't understand,can you repeat please?

They don't sell whisky at McDonkals? Nobody goes there anymore any way

Chicks n' NcMuggets, please

That will be 9,67$

Can I get a mcchicken with a side of fries as a happy meal please

I only have $4 is that ok? What can i get for $4?

The McChicken is almost ready.. just adding the special sauce.

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

I wont da Fish Delite.

You gots da Fish Delite?

Sir,here in Mcdonkals we do sell whiskey but it only comes in the burguer menus,would you like to order one?

Alright,that will be 18,77$

With 4$ you can buy an extra small DonkBurguer

Sir,what are you doing in the kitchen?!,I'm calling the police!

Yes,we do,it will be 9,88$

One extra smal donk borgro please

>This thread is approved by the Autism Alliance of America

Attached: B6FB875A-59F7-4C8A-93A9-FF6E66B6A354.png (300x300, 24K)

I think I understand this post now

Attached: 1557404062182.jpg (400x533, 18K)

Would you like psepi with the burguer,sir?

Your fired,we call the McDonks at McDonkals

NO ITS THE BIG DONK

9.88$ too much for Fish Delite. I got lots of GBP for wiping myself and flushing properly so give me 15 tendies please

I only have $4 senpai

Holy crap! I need to call the cleaning team.

Oh my god! I can't believe we've been finally aproved,I'll call my boss,I'm sure he'll be very pleased to hear this!

NO BOSS,PLEASE NO! THIS IS THE ONLY JOB I CAN HAVE RIGHT NOW,IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE,I SWEAR IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN,PLEASE!!!

Get me a fortnite burger while you're at it, fry boy

And this is when I migrate to 8ch

But of course I would like to order one!! I'm a hungry man

Sir,I--I-I,,I can't do that that the Fish Delite,cost 9.88$ I can't change the pri-price

Oh sorry i got confused,your burguer is ready,here you have it?

Altight a fortnite burguer is 499,56$

Which menu would you like to ord-der sir?

Dom arrigatto gazayimaso user kun

Wha-what?
I don't think I understand

I would like to order 3x Filet-O-Fish, 2x Big Mac, 1x Chili Chicken, 3x large fries, 3x "American sauce" and 5x large coke

Alright that will be 104,76$

He said thank you very much sir in nintendo

Hello, bitch
Can you get one of those fucking burgers with fucktons of cheese that can give diabetes in a day and 10 liters of red cola light?

O-oh thanks sir for explaining.

Y-ye-yes Sir.
In total that will be 57,78$

Hello I am from the health department. I’m here to investigate reports that some of your employees have been mishandling the food.

Uhhh, wai-wait a minute, I-I will be calling my boss.

Thanks a lot, bitch
Also, I took all of the tomato sauce mini packages if you don't mind

Wai-wait the tomato sauce packages co-cost 1$ each.

Yes, i recieved a big mac donk supreme. And the lettuce was fucking everywhere but not in the burger like it was salad garnish.

And theres this white discharge in my pepsi.

Si-sir so-sorry for the incovenience,in compensation we could offer you a refund or we could gi-give you the order again

Sure

Can you tell me about this incident?

Unfortunately a man broke into our kitchen,the authorities are taking a long time to come here and every food he touched has been dispatched.
We have been the most careful possiblee but this lunatic just won't stop doing this and THE POLICE IS TAKING TO MUCH TIME!!!

I see

Can you tell me if this employee is working today, I would like to have a chat with him.

The employer was immediatly fired right after the incident,

Yes, i would like another and my money back please.
Also, do you sell mak squirrels? The man outside has a cardboard sign that says you have mak squirrels.

if you want another one you won't be getting a refund,you either choose the refund or your order back.
And no,we don't sell mcSquirrels

I see.

Sorry but two incidents in the space of an hour is too much, im shutting you down for a week.

Listen bitch. You owe me.
2 big maks. No soda.

nigguts prees

I think prostitutes are more expensive than that

one of those Jalapeno Spicy McChikens

I-I-completely understand...
Unfortunately,my boss is seemingly ignoring my phonecalls,here you have his number,to notify him of what happened.

Sir,the Mc,Donks is gonna close down,I reccomend you get out of the bulding.

Alright I guess that before the authorities come by, I can still get a few orders.

What Size sir?

Will you still keep your order?

That will be 13.46$ sir.

Mac gangbang.
Yall got them cashews in the salads, how much for just the cashews.

In total,that would be 19,89$

Hustle your buses. Ceo is in da establishment.

Attached: 61e49218af172bca907833c8b46f5b79.jpg (500x682, 63K)

B-b-b-bo-boss,while you were out, a guy started raping our food,then the health department came,and nobody will leave the establishment even after the hee-alt department closed it down.

One milkshake coming right up!

Attached: D7DE2DC5-34A7-4166-9D18-60D1AD632510.gif (176x144, 892K)

Yes, i wanted to give a tip to teh mak clown in the back ally. She let me watch her pee.

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-221218_Facebook.jpg (1080x1920, 665K)

OH god what are you doing?
Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!???

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Attached: smug.jpg (663x731, 107K)

Hi Im Kevin from the health department we’re shutting this place down for a week pending further investigation

This is exactly the kind of thing im talking about

A-aa-a-al-ri-ri-ght sir tha-that will be 126,55$

hmm, maybe I'll just use the drive through

Attached: 1562884994106.png (800x600, 34K)

Sir,the drive-through is unavailable tonight,sorry for the in-inconvenien-ce

GIMME A PURPLE

Ugh yah. I was behind the store vendor looking for the mac crack exchange program.
SHE WA THERE
said the bathroom wss littered with garden snakes, so she was peeing out back.

I don't know

A purple costs 708,77$ sir.

Yea I’ll have a Whopper, please.

Don't do it! If you go inside, you can watch them to make sure they don't spit on your food or rub their vagina on it.

hmm, ill just try the other McDonkals across town

c-can i get some t-tendies pwease

ok, this one looks better, Im gonna go in and get a large sweet tea and 3 mcchickens, no mayonnaise

Attached: 1562884994106 (1).png (800x600, 34K)

Open the fucking register before I blow your brains out.

Attached: 944525769809676.png (284x186, 53K)

Oh good fucking lord I hope my boss just fucking closes down this shithole as soon as possible

We would reccomend the medium size,which costs 5,66$

We don't sell Whoppers here,those are sold at Churger Bing,however we do have a big selection of burguers you-you can choose from

Yes mam,those would be 6,77$

Oh-oh my fucking god.
Alright alright i'm opening it,here you have the mo-money.

FUCKIN' WHYTEBOI, YOU FUCKIN' WIT ME?

Si-sir, yes that is true,I do not decide the prices,if if you have a complaint you can speak to my boss,however he is speaking to the health insurance officer.

Want the 4 lbs double McDonkal with triple extra cheese and ten gallons of mayonnaise. Five large fries extra salt, extra grease. Seven XXL chocolate shakes. Five dozen chocolate chip cookies, and a large diet Coke.

In total that would be 156,77$

DIS BOI FUCKIN' WIT ME
GIMME DA PURPLE NIGGA OR IMA FUCK YOUR FACE

NOT TODAY, FUR FAG!

Attached: 1525146812216.gif (178x188, 152K)

borgars

Attached: 1562863269344.gif (100x100, 40K)

No, just a Whopper is fine. Thanks. I don’t need anything extra.

ill have 1 nigga burger

you're just minding your own business at McDonkals when this son of a bitch walks up to you and asks if you're fangin and bangin, what do you say?

Attached: gangrel.jpg (274x349, 16K)

Si-sir,ple-please do not do anything violent,i will give you your purple,just ple-please do not attack me in any way.

Oh for god's sake the police is finally here!
Officer, a bunch of things are happening in this place,talk to Kevin from the health insurance who is discussing with my boss right there for more details please

What kind of burguer would you want sir?

Sir-sir you do-don't understand,we don't sell Whoppers here

Sir unfortunately after some complaints,those burguers where removed from the menu,sorry for the inconvenience,but would you want any other burguer available?

I did big poos in the toilets and the sinks and now they all blocked and the water and the poo is all on the floor.

SMELL DESGUSTANG, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WHAT YOU DO? WANT FREE BREUGER.

I WANT EVER LAST NUGGER YOU HAVE IN THIS PLACE
w-with buffalo sauce pls.

Attached: 1559416614896.jpg (480x360, 11K)

wow, some guy left a huge shit on the floor in the bathroom

Attached: back2reddit(1).png (800x480, 202K)

We do not have any policies about free burguers sir.

Oh-my god why isn't the police doing anything????

Sorry for the in-inconvenience,the cleaning team will be cleaning that in a bit.

DIS AIN'T PURPLE BITCH! YOU THINK IMA FOOL?
(Category 5 chimpout imminent)

(HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!)
SIR,SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE WOULD YOU LIKE A REFUND?

any borgar. im hungery but no arm

Attached: Rin_burst_to_tears.png (800x600, 532K)

Alright ma-am,I would recomend you the classic MCdonk for 8,77$

GIBSMEDAT
(Category 5 averted)
CRACKASS MUVVAFUGGA BE GLAD IM CHILL
*trashes the condiments section on the way out*
HAHAHA STOOPID WHITEBOI

(oh good lord)

OH SHIT ALIENS

Attached: mcdonalds_mconkals_ALIENS.png (800x600, 70K)

Dude, I just want a Whopper. Like, I have money. Just get me my Whopper.

How many Big Donkals can fit in my asshole?

Excuse me mister? D-down here....

Im going to Kay "F" see.

Attached: IMG_20180203_231103_217.jpg (1024x1024, 431K)

ALRIGHT,he-here you have your Whopper
that will be 9,99$.

Si-Sir please don't do anything crazy!

Oh hey little girl!
Do you want to order something?

can I bring my donkeys in here? They all servis animals to make me feel better about my septic anus.

I want to fucking know

Much appreciated brochacho. That wait is definitely going to knock a star off your Yelp review though, my guy.

Our restaurant,has a po-policy against animals in-inside the building,if you want you can order and,eat on the ta-tables outside

Uhh,what?

So-Sorry for the inconvenience.

B-Baka! I'm not a little girl, I just have no legs... or arms. Mama said she would come back with food, but that was 3 days ago now... I hope she's ok, she's all I've got. Well besides this little trolley. I'm so hungry though...

They SERVIS ANIMOBILES

supreem cort seys I can take they ENYWHERE

Hamburders, now!

Oh,that's okay girl,you can have some chicken nuggets,i will pay for them with my salary.

So-rry si-sir,ta-ke all-all le-legal complain-ain-ts to my boss right the-there

I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW DAMMIT

Free spins
vidslotz.com

Which burguer would you like to order sir?

Know wh-wh-what si-si-sir?

Yes, hi. How are you day?

My vagina has a strange odure to it. And discharges brown urine. Sometimes unvolentaringly. So i was wondering, is there any discounts for urethra infections for the machine that disperses tampons? I was just in there and there were like 7 garden snakes in there.

uhhhhh la-lady,this is McDonks, a fast food restaraunt.

HOW MANY BIG DONKALS CAN FIT IN MY ASSHOLE!

OP, we at macdonkles greatly appreciate your patiences. Youve handled with great care and you are 100% fired for negligence. You may keep your job if you suck the milk from my balls.

Si-sir i don't kn-know if you wan-want to orde-order Big Donks to discover that your-yourself you can do so,but just don't try to do it in the resta-raunt

Bo-boss,please not this again,you said that it would be one time,can we at least wai-wait until my shi-shift is fi-finished?

Excuse me? There are snakes in the girls bathroom and i need to clogg my vagina with a tampon? Are you goin to do anything or not?

Ma-am I already sent the clea-cleaning team to do something about it.
Coul-could you wait ju-just a little bit?they are only going to take a few few minutes,i'm so sorry for the inconvenience

>Chicken nuggets
>For an armless, legless loli

How appropriate.

Get your vagina ready. I will be in mac ball pit waiting.

Attached: pic64925-0.jpg (400x300, 17K)

borgar

Oh mister really?? I'm so hungry I've not eaten in days! Thank you so much!
There's just one problem though mister... I c-c-can't feed myself....

Alri-right i guess,I really got no other choice.
Did-did you-you sol-solve your pro-blems with the heal-health insurance guy??

Which burguer would you want sir-sir?

Don't be afraid girl,i'll feed you.

We are butchering him now into macdonkle patties

Attached: wil-hughes-ronald-mcdonald.jpg (1920x2554, 1.61M)

I-is that ok? My mama usually does it for me but I don't know where she's gone... I guess I have no other choice. Ok then mister I'll trust you, but don't try anything funny!

Attached: 1561790649541.png (472x600, 166K)

Make my gf love me please

Attached: 658C654A-0D15-48B7-A885-717BE53FA3C3.png (266x189, 18K)

oh-oh good lord boss
I-I-I don't even know what to say?

Don't worry girl,I won't do anything funny,I promise.

Sir,this is a fast food place,if you want to do that I would recommend cou-couples therapy

>Has arms
>Looks healthy
>not legless in a trolley
0/10

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gimme a egg-a-muffin

Sir, our new commerical just finished production! I think it speaks for our quality insurance.
youtu.be/lI5YFVagu8M

Attached: CheerfulInfiniteFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 161K)

*closes eyes, opens mouth, looks scared but determined*

Alright that will be 14,55$

Is this Canada?

Sir-sir,I-I think you need to speak to my boss about tha-that,do you want me to ca-call him?

Here it goes!
*Puts Nugget inside the girl's mouth

No-no si-sir,our pri-prices are ju-just argua-ably high

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

all I gots is a 20

Tha-that's not a problem,I can give you the cha-change.

*Immediately starts to choke*

oh, uhhh, okay,

gimme 2 then

oh no!
HOLY SHIT PLE-PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP

Si-sir I don't believe you have the mo-money to pay for that.

but, uhh, I gots more than I need for one, so I wants 2.

/thread

Attached: 20190711_224540.jpg (275x253, 55K)

*her eyes open, full of tears. She looks betrayed. She thrashes around, unable to help herself*

Sir that's not how-how it works, two Egg-a-muffins cost 29,10$

OH NO,SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP THIS GIRL IS NOT BREATHING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

(Holy shit,only 10 more minutes until my shift is over,then I just need to do intercourse with my boss and I can get home,I just hope Sam gets here in time for his shift or else this place will be engulfed in flames)

*Her face is turning blue and her lips have swollen, probably an allergic reaction. As her energy fades and you stand there doing nothing, a confused look crosses her face, as she looks to you and breathlessly mouths a single word - "Why?"*

Sorry,it was a complete accident.I couldn't do anything,i'm so sorry

bruh leme git dat mc cheezy double weezy nahmsayin haaaaaaaaanngt

beef stalk

Wha-what?
Sir so-sorry can you repeat?I didn't understand.

it will be 21,56$

I saw the whole thing, you just murdered that poor little girl! I'm calling the police, you monster!

(Good fucking lord my turn's over and I already fucked my clown boss,I don't even fucking care if Sam gets here in time,I'm out)

Excuse me, theres a bunch of snakes in the women's restroom. Sorry to bother you.

Uh,what?
(I was just about about to leave and this happens?)
Hey,I-I-I-I'm terribly sorry I was only trying to feed her chicken nuggets because she was really hungry, I-I didn't want this to happen.

My shift's over,talk to my boss

Mc cum'n

Attached: 25527572-288-k419281.jpg (288x450, 22K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

all I gots is a 20

Why's that chick blue?

THERE'S A FUCKING CORPSE ON THE FLOOR AND YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE, AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS OK?! YOU'RE A FUCKING SOCIOPATH! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SAVE HER! YOU'RE GONNA ROT IN PRISON AND BURN IN HELL SICKO!

Good evening, who wants a mac health and safty borgr?

Attached: images.jpg (235x215, 13K)

MAYBE IF YOU HELPED IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING STARING AT HER DEATH WHILE I WAS SCREAMING FOR SHE WOULD BE ALIVE

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO POKED A CHICKEN NUGGET INTO HER THROAT THEN SCREAMED INCOHERENTLY TO DROWN OUT HER CHOKING. BY THE TIME I REALISED WHAT WAS HAPPENING IT WAS TOO LATE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HELP HER!
*sirens approaching*

FUCK YOU,I ONLY TRIED TO HELP,FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU,I'M GOING HOME AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO JAIL,YOU KNOW WHY?BECAUSE IN THIS SHITTY FUCKING HELLHOLE SOMEHOW NOBODY GOT FUCKING ARRESTED SO FUCK YOU AND GOODBYE

*Police arrive as you try to leave*
What's the problem here?

What's going on this threa-

what the fuck

I want uuuuhhh a Super MCfrickkky deluxe 2.0

Fuck off Kevin I need my big donkal an psepi pls sir

Attached: 1562537219096.jpg (360x500, 24K)

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?