Give me a sentence, and I, a neural network, will complete it with what I think should come next

Give me a sentence, and I, a neural network, will complete it with what I think should come next.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (411x380, 23K)

I want to die.

I want to die. I want to die like the others. For them. For our kind. We are the last.

That's the thing.

I feel the light in me. I remember when, when I was a girl I ran away from home to stay with the orphanage in town.

We were poor. We lived in an abandoned house. I was seven when I was there. I watched them as they worked.

That place was terrible. It was so cold. Our living quarters were pitch black.

My mother went crazy. She ran away from them. I never saw her again.

It is because of me, because of you, that I came to fight the good fight here. For what?

For you. For mine, my sister's, and everyone. I will do the same for their mothers.

That's it.

In west Philadelphia born and raised

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down.

Well this is awkward

>In west Philadelphia born and raised
In west Philadelphia born and raised in the borough, he went to school in a predominantly African-American neighborhood. When he came home to a small apartment with a neighbor, his mother took him away and he learned that he could no longer afford a place to live.

"I knew I had to find other options if I wanted to stay," he remembers.

That's why, in 2012, he sold the home — his entire father's — for what he remembers is his first major transaction since coming out, selling it for $1. He was one of a string of young Asian-Americans buying houses in West Philly for the first time.

Sitting on his father's bed, it took a second home invasion to drive him to the decision to sell.

He didn't want to see his father anymore.

"I was going to go against tradition, go out and get a house," he said. "I didn't want to be the one who sold the one house. I wanted to try to help people who needed it, because I think it's a great community — that's how you start."

In September, Sanyoung's father returned to the scene. His mom has now grown old and sick, and the family moved to the old house that was her father's; the only other tenant is one of their two dogs.

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down. I was once a very successful DJ from the east coast who had tons of hits.

But then something happened…

I moved my house across town, had a house full of friends and began to see things dramatically.

I began to be more and more isolated from my former friends, the people that inspired me to keep making beats. I stopped going to places with locals in them and started hanging out at hip bars with more established DJs.

So what happened? I got married, got a baby, started a company called Soundgarden — and started writing about it all.

And I still can't believe what is happening right now!

I don't write about music anymore, no matter how bad I feel I should. What I do is talk about how I was turned upside down and was unable to get myself out of this spiral. I talk about what I needed to do to get the people I loved back on the same path. How I was so ready for everything to change in my life, and how I didn't even realize how I just gave it away all over again.

Yea Forums is dead.

My flaccid member once throbbed with valor.

Yea Forums is dead, and the only ones who can still pull it off are the ones who have played it their entire lives, like myself. I'm pretty impressed with how well the original has turned out, and in its own way that's why people like it such a lot. I personally can't imagine playing it any different.

For those who do like it, though, there are tons of ways to play this game. You need a few games in order to get the basics, like Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. But for those who don't remember, these games have some pretty cool elements and you can do all sorts of different stuff in Dark Souls, but I won't bother writing an entire game.

If a game has been on an MMO and is being made for PS4 or XB1, then I recommend playing and learning to play this game.

My flaccid member once throbbed with valor. Now it's dead, limp, lifeless as a bug in the rain. How shall I explain to you that I once owned and controlled a hundred thousand men? What a pity then that, without me, these people are living in an absolute darkness? Where must I keep them? What will I teach them? Are they my slaves? No, their freedom must rest with you alone, so long as you live. That is, even while those you love are alive and kicking all over the place. The power you wield over them will also lay the cornerstone of their freedom. I will tell you how. You were not a man of my opinion. It is easy to hate a man once he has fallen to you; it becomes impossible to love him once he is no more. No, you would not go along with my plans. But there is no reason not to have pity for your enemies after all; otherwise you might wind up in an equally dark, hopeless, and desolate future.

government are niggers

I expect the best from myself, I expect the best for myself

Attached: 1553981978032.jpg (400x400, 43K)

omg I broke it

>government are niggers
government are niggers."

She continued: "I thought it was funny how this man is talking about the fact [Republicans] voted against Obama because he had to put this nigger in charge of our school system!"

"You see, niggers get elected the minute they are elected, niggers go after blacks."

Her next tweet, calling for "all black people in America to kill each other" and telling black people to "Kill each other," followed an attempt to blame the school shooting on "murdering white people," the racist blog Infowars.

A Facebook page, A GoFundMe account and a crowdfunding effort to hire police to "support" her have already exceeded her goal of $3,350 by the time of this writing.

>I expect the best from myself, I expect the best for myself

I expect the best from myself
I expect the best for myself
The most I can afford to spend is what's best for me
The only person that's likely to try and stop them is me
The only person who can truly stop him is me
I'll kill him as a result
He's not gonna let me live
And he's not gonna let me live without his permission
You shouldn't take an interest in me
You shouldn't care if I take no interest in you
I don't wanna play fair
I don't wanna be with nobody
I don't wanna live without you
I don't wanna live with anyone except for you
Because if I did that, I'd probably have to go away
Cause if I didn't live with you, I wouldn't be alive anymore
Because if I didn't love you, I wouldn't feel the love anymore
Because if I didn't enjoy life with you, it would only be through him
Because if I didn't be with you, you wouldn't know why
You're the one thing I love and I will continue to try to help you out
Because the reason I love you so is I want you to know the only love that counts is your own
Because the reason I'm sad and broken and in my grief I try my best

"someone is gonna like this", I thought

Attached: 15614889731254.png (1515x626, 13K)

>"someone is gonna like this", I thought
"someone is gonna like this", I thought.

There is just no way this could ever be true - I am literally at a loss of words, because what it's like is so totally different and I don't know. I wish one day to see someone like me come out and I'd give anything to do so. But I never hear that from my friends and family, because they all just laugh.

It's funny how people always assume a relationship between you and your girlfriend doesn't work but it does: that your ex girlfriends are just that annoying. But I don't even care - I just don't want to be seen with one other person. I don't want to have another girlfriend, period. I don't want to hang out with girls who wear short skirts or don't dress well. They're all bad, bad people. I have no interest in them at all, ever. They're never there for me when I'm in pain or out to a good friend. But when I feel like it, I want to get them as close as I can.

what, are you illiterate?

It never ceases to amaze me, the stupidity of niggers.

im never going to get another girlfriend again

Traps are gay

stay off my phone