Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums.
I know Your "disgusting" rules, need to achive somehow attention.

Gonna hung myself one day cause of that, but I am whoring for tips in coding.

CODING TIPS FOR BEGGINERS.
Show me what u got. Let anons learn littlebit too.

May Send more if pleased enough- that is why this treat lands here.

Universal ones. It is about A way of thinking differently, Not language, am I right?

Attached: Learning.jpg (1722x1849, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

programmingisfun.com/learn/c-sharp-adventure-game/
amazon.com/HTML-JavaScript-Sams-Teach-Yourself/dp/0672337142/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=Sams teach yourself&qid=1562889568&s=books&sr=1-14
ladybug.dev/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot titties

The thing is "Thinking differently" is bullshit. People don't actually like it when you think differently. Best you blend in. Or end up an "asshole" because your opinions and thoughts are different. Oh, yeah and I don't code.

Nice tits, what language are you interested in?

Well I know nothing about coding so what I'll do is bump your thread. Also fair warning, you're gonna get more people asking for more pics than coding help.

Wanna get a job quickly freelancing? Probably learn php, css, python, js. Wanna do enterprise/rich client stuff for business apps in the Microsoft stack, maybe .net/c#. Wanna do apps for Mobile, check out frameworks like kotlin. Big system stuff and game engines: c++

Then copy and paste it all from stack overflow like the rest of us

Nice tits btw

Don’t forget to include libraries. Also nice tits

Are you a total beginner? This was the thing that got me into coding programmingisfun.com/learn/c-sharp-adventure-game/
Also nice tits, latina?

Nice tattas femanon
Why do you want to become an hero?
Where are you from? Sounds like english isn’t your first language
Also, i don’t have anything for you cause i don’t code but i heard Code Academy apparently teaches from the ground up every fucking thing you could wish knowing
Google that shit

Hope it was honest, thank You user.
Thanks, user.
Was into python, C++ and C# (Cause why not).
But girly thinking doesn't work sometimes.
You know, we are thinking that the second thing around is thinking like us too.
But it is not, obviously. Need to get rid of this, hate it.
Look up, Ty for answer.
Know about copying and pasting- but I want to understand First. I can paste whole logic-thinking box inside somewhere. Need to build it.
Hope I am not too stupid for that.

It explains the basis of things pretty well. I wish you the best of luck in the field. If you really want to excel try to get an internship at a company in their Help Desk department. Have you considered college?

Ty for bumping, nice user.
Yap, will remember!
Greetings from pool land. I was at codecademy and would recommend it too. So Thanks! But need more. Have a good Day.

Of course it was honest, you're going to make some guy really happy one day.

Having a good coder as a "mentor" also helps alot. If the person knows how to help and teach its perfect. I would say its the fastest way of developing skill when you just know the basics

>It is about A way of thinking differently
Read Neitzsche and Carl Jung is serious.

Will need the full body

That ain't happening after metoo

Nice boobies. I would suggest code academy or college.

Why do you want to learn code ? it's for boring nerds, and you can't be a nerd if you're a hot girl.

write VINCENT TIGOY on your body

thanks baby

Why aren't you streaming on Twitch?

Yes, that is a good advice. But too late for me, Dear user. I need to fight to survive.
Od just hang myself. Not joking. Not Total. Ty for recomm. Gonna check out, boy not quite sure about links here. Let me duckduckgo this.
I was at college. Everybody was laughing at me cause I am above 25. Too old. My psyche was weak.
Sometimes I think I am not able to live, user.
I did.

Fuckin phone, correcting my shit. Hope people will understand.

Nonsense you've got a great body and I'm sure you'll make it. Don't give up femanon.

It's safe trust me, I have nothing against women who pay the toll and want to learn. What's wrong why are you depressed?

Not able to "love" not live.

Tbh college is a waste of time

Honestly, try to understand the way your code executes in your chosen language, learn how to write efficient algorithms, get familiar with assembly and experiment with other paradigms. It'll gradually make you code in a better/different way

Love is overrated. I'm not really lovey dovey but I look more at things like compatibility, similar life goals, etc.

I wish you where flat

U have to earn that.
Ya, that action was kinda funny.
I Love The Power. I can feel it there. To Play God. Create.

Fuck the ones who laugh at you, you're there to improve yourself and learn. The older you are the better suited to college because you're probably more mature than most of the 18s

Give us more of a taste of your body

Sharpie in pooper
Also, I highly recommend starting with HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP. It's a good place to start. From there, what other languages you learn really depend on what you need/want to do.

What tips do you want, optimization? tricks?

No.
Twitch? Was trying to co into with Blender. Did not worked out, so fuck it.
I am seeing D-pression as A pression of beeing A D in Society. I am more than D, user. I hope I am.
Sometimes yes. But Sometimes u need fucking toilet papers.

Plenty of websites that teach programming

But none of them teach with the dick like me

True, but The wisdom is in people. Hope someone gonna open. Waiting.

You're way more than a D

Whatever language you choose, stick with it. Don’t just do the exercises, branch out. And above all, READ CODE.
If you can read someone’s code and understand what it does, then you know you grasp the syntax and concept of operation.
Reddit’s learnprogramming sub is also pretty good for specific questions.

Are you writing code daily? Have you built a good workflow (tools, backups, version control)? You should make it easy for yourself to be productive.

I mean... every coding language is a bit different. I did a bit of html, css, javascript, java and python. Do you have a specific goal, or are you in a class?

I know how to read Code. I understand it, know what it does. Even encrypting, that was awesome to read. But.
As people who Dunno much English And can read, but not speak.
I wish I could try to speak in code. With AI maybe. Speaking brings A lot. Maybe New way to learn?
That is language of a new World.
We are Getting into New spiral.
And that us a Barrier.

Plus being able to create proper flow charts and pseudo code to actually breakdown how to write the code. That harder for me then actually learning the syntax.

If you want to self teach yourself i'd suggest you just try to get started on an Idea and try to work it out. Imo just getting started and not giving up is all that matters. If you get stuck somewhere you google it. If you have no idea how the code you're copying from google works no problemo as long as the shit runs. usually you end up nowhere but that's learning experience.

Once you're familiar enough with what's available i'd suggest just trying to do things solo. Without copying code. Just look up functions and try to understand exactly what the the code you're typing does. Personally i used a variant of C for making a game. It's easier when you have a clear goal of what you want to get done and then try to find a logical way to do that with the functions you know.
If you can think it out it's still very difficult to get it into code. usually i just keep looking untill i find a function that does what i want to get done next and then figure out how to use it.

Imo in order to write your own code you need to know really well how the computer reads a command or function you put in. once you understand how the computer interprets what you write it becomes easier to write the ideas you tought out into code. Like a real language it's way easier to communicate your toughts when you know more words and exactly what feeling certain sentences avoke in your conversational partner.

You're probably better at code than me though if you're serious about learning it.

Don't give up and have some confidence in that you can come up with solutions.

Also, nice tits, they made my day better!

Right now, we can only write it. It’s long been discussed that programming tools and approaches are outdated, and everything else has come up except the way code is expressed.
I’ve seen a few attempts at visual languages and building code with flowcharts, but they were a bit weak in my opinion.

Are you working on anything? Completing projects?

I used to give up.
Hate to copy, always trying to understand things First. Thats for my best, I know. Learned that from mistakes of others.

Should I look into bibary code and solve my thinking by this?
As I know- that is The fastest way for comp to understand.
I think I am not better than u, but Your words were nice, tY.

Always nad A problem with Solutions, Ima woman. Going to work this out.

Have a nice Day, user!

And thank You for answer.

Visualuzation? No. I am more into learning way of thinking. Logic thinking?

What do you want to do OP? I know there's money in microcontroller design if you're willing to learn assembly and hardware stuff.

Thinking, yes, but I’m talking about after. Once you’ve thought it up, how do you get it into the computer? Currently, it’s really just the keyboard. I would argue that that is an outdated way, and a more direct or more expressive way of programming is needed.

Nobody writes in binary. Assembly is just human-readable machine code (binary). The problem with that is you have to learn each component you want to program on. An assembly program on an Intel chip won't work on a mega micocontroller.

Maybe I don't have logic mind? Gonna overthink it. And maybe stop at art.

Was always thinking that programming is about creating New World.
Play to be God.
The highest way of Art. Including thinking, creativity and sense of Beauty. (Games, am I right?).

Buy or pirate a copy of this. 24 hours of work and you'll be immediately employable. Plus, none of it is particularly hard. amazon.com/HTML-JavaScript-Sams-Teach-Yourself/dp/0672337142/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=Sams teach yourself&qid=1562889568&s=books&sr=1-14

Hate amazon, was working There and they ripped my soul.
Sorry for third-world thinking.
But I am user.

What tips do you want? One thing that I've implicitly learned is that the first solution to a problem is rarely the best, or even a good solution to the problem. If you spend time working on a project, you might as well not half-ass the work. For example, learning data structures like hashmaps, heaps, stacks, binary trees, etc. can massively improve performance in some areas and make things easier too.
A good place to start would be to learn C. No hand-holding and no bullshit. It's unforgiving with mistakes, but mistakes are how you learn. Don't try to build something crazy first and start small. C is about as fast as a language can get. Unfortunately, it's not used a lot in the industry except in its niches. After that, look into OOP or functional programming like Haskell.

Also, nice tits.

Attached: Cs_graduate1.png (3000x2584, 407K)

Gonna still check this out, if possible elsewhere. Thank You!

Femanons take notes: you get the rules out of the way in the OP and you get to actually have the thread you want. Too many times they think they’re above it and hit a Yea Forumsrick wall.

Before learning a programming language, you should probably start off by learning English.
Also anyone here over the age of 14 knows they aren't your tits and the rules clearly state both face and timestamp should be visible.
BEGONE THOT.

I wouldnt mind another pic

>I know Your "disgusting" rules
>still doesn't post a proper timestamp
That pic could have been posted at any time on the 11th. This is why both date and time must be present.
Ergo.
Tits or GTFO.

Post moar tits and cunt. Also, why not learn Javascript (easier in my opinion) and move up to web development with HTML/CSS?

>and hit a Yea Forumsrick wall
Unfortunately for us all, Yea Forums has not enforced the rules in years. Anyone pretending to be a female can stir up a shitstorm here.

1. Learn C. Even though it's difficult to program in for some, but it's an easy language to learn in general. It's practically industry standard to write code in C syntax now as opposed to using pseudo code

2. If you're not willing to spend 16 hours a day writing code, you're probably going into the wrong field. Most of the people you're competing with for jobs as coders have no real social life outside of coding shit so be prepared to face some steep ass competition with people who have been programming since they were 12 and know 9 different programming languages

3. You're going to be expendable when you're old. This is a field with huge amounts of changing technology and age discrimination against older people since they don't keep up with the technology as well as younger.

4. Stay focused and goal oriented in accomplishing various levels of programming tasks. If you decide to do this, don't give up. You're going to be spending a lot of time for little reward in the beginning so be prepared for that

The fucking newfaggotry in here is off the charts. You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves, doubly so if you're over 18 cos you all sound like a bunch of clueless children.

Na. Just trying to eat something of ur world. Programming is mostly male-thinking, am I right?
We had smaller chances from the beggining.
But we learn quickly.

Nah, you're full of shit. When computer science degrees kicked off, about 10% of computer science majors were female. Now it's less than 2%. It was common in college for me to have classes with no female students

Hi OP

I managed to teach myself rudimentary coding by watching a YouTube series by “TomFrancis” using the “gamemaker”
Engine.

It all depends what you’re coding and why you want to code?
Can you enlighten us?

Also, put something in your asshole and show it to us please
I’m fucking diamonds here

Attached: 549BAA1F-13CD-494C-8B62-DEDD464BFED7.jpg (644x482, 59K)

>U have to earn that.
Dubs demands.

Show us your body as requires.

So... That is a downward spiral?
I agree with most of what u've written.
I'm afraid. Maybe should throw it away and to back to drawing and painting as autistic child I am.

youre clearly the newfag you degenerate fucktard. She respected the rules, although it is about time she posted more

Ya, made already some games There in my past. Was fun tho!

>Post moar tits and cunt.
Is it spidertime?

If you feel like learning binary might help, just go for it.
I personally am not good with C (mostly know Javascript). But i know it's used somewhere in it.

A relative of mine used to be one of the big bosses in a huge multinational. He told me in the company they always told employees, that it's better to execute a bad plan well than to execute a good idea poorly.

If you feel like something might help. Just go for it!
There's no such thing as bad experience.
Worst thing that can happen is you lose some time.

Sometimes the weirdest things end up helping you find the solution to a problem.

I firmly believe that if you put time into something you can learn anything. If random other people can learn something so can you!
You might learn it slower but if you put in time you'll improve.

GL Op

You know you only have to show tits if you claim to be a female, right? As far as I can tell, you didn't even have to mention your sex. Granted, you might have gotten more attention from it, but you probably would've gotten some answers even if you just stated your business with a random or semi-related picture.
But, fuck, way to follow the rules when you don't even have to. Nice titties too. Would love to lick em all over.

And I was more about tips like "you did nothing, unless You saved it in 3 places".

>She respected the rules
"She" hasn't even correctly timestamped yet, you dense motherfucker.

Don’t forget the ;

>Can't spell
>Doesn't know what degenerate means
>Doesn't know the actual rules
Seriously user I know you think this place is all edgy and cool, but all you faggots that swarmed here after Club Penguin shut down have turned it into a shithole, and this thread is a perfect example of that.

>7/11/19
>posted on 7/11/19

You’re right.
Seems suspicious

We need sharpie in pooper / shoe on head for verification

Have you heard of the Ladybug Podcast yet? Check it out: ladybug.dev/ Hit up any of those 4 devs on Twitter and they'll give you tons of advice/help/good will.

It sounds like you've got a passion for coding, just need to direct it to the right tools! If you wanna do stuff for the web then you should look into the JAM stack (Javascript, APIs & Markup)—it's looking like it's going to be the future. Deploy a website on Netlify.com (for free) and just start building little side projects, or try and recreate something you see out in the world (simple todo app, random quote generator, etc.) Writing a blog engine is a great project as you'll touch the whole stack (front end, back end, database, etc.)

Don't kill yourself ever, the fact that you even exist is one of the most remarkable coincidences that have ever occurred. There's so much to learn and then teach others. You live forever in the lessons you teach others.

Pretty much. All I'm saying is that if you're going to code, you're probably better off doing it as a side hobbie for fun. Don't let that discourage you from learning, just make sure you're doing it for the right reason.

It's been Spidertime since the OP post, but I'm stuck out of town

Beeing A female here is a Key Maybe, You know?
Coding is kinda of male world. I Want to understand.
I want to survive, mate, cause of these femministic shitholes.
I'd prefer to lay on bed and smell good. As everybody.
But it is not going to be like this anymore.
I need to fight.

>club penguin
Club penguin fags are the old fags now .

I remember that period...it turns my stomach to realise “those were the good old days”

Jesus Christ this place is an absolute shit hole

Attached: D0490645-2D74-44DD-B99F-4992A559880C.jpg (372x434, 20K)

I've taught programming for a couple of years, my suggestion is if you or another haven't figured out variable logic in the first week, pick another class, programming isn't for you. and it's probably an IQ issue.

Attached: smiley2.png (738x740, 110K)

>> learn binary

Dude, no. It's called "assembly". Nobody learns binary except for maybe very specialized coders that write assemblers. I'm trying so hard not to troll you right now

An incomplete timestamp with no time can be reposted throughout the day for dumbshit credulous retards.

Lurk Moar faggot

You gotta think of something you want to do, and break it down piece by piece then reconstruct it. Think of everything as a flowchart.

Fuck those are some beautiful areolas

For now on never again.
Promise on pinky finger.

And a savefag would have reposted it by now.

Though it IS traditional to bully a timestamping femanon into posting more content , so I’m all for it

Wrong.

Op
Would you ever consider recording me some custom masturbation videos over kik?
I’d happily be paying you for the videos.
I’m sure you masturbate regularly anyway, you could earn some extra $$$ while doing it.

Hit me up on kik
ID is trash_talkerx

Attached: A4064B2D-21C9-49E0-9641-93FD3E40D8C1.jpg (849x1200, 185K)

Or we could just post spiderman.

You are so special.

Thanks You, user. Saved Your post, gonna use it. So, for now on You gonna live in my life too, I guess?
Reason? I am Kinda of a idealist, so There will be always A reason to repare The World.
So there is a hope for me.
Like at the logic lessons? Word by Word, one declines another, one says other is +. That is binary. So everything goes There I guess.

Break problems down into smaller chunks, then repeat.
Always consider edge cases. Always sanitize inputs.
There is no best language. Some are good for certain situations but not others.

But more than anything, make your code readable and use plenty of comments.

>use plenty of comments
^^^
This

I'm just in my second year so I don't know much. I am the *second* best programmer in my college though. The best one is a girl, so don't ever be discouraged. If they doubt you prove them wrong. As long as you put your mind to it you got this.

Do you plan on taking classes or are you trying to self teach?

Also, you have a hot body and we are thirsty wizards...you gonna post more content ? I’m stroking it here

Attached: FAC51575-C756-4E80-B98C-2E5DCB482DCB.jpg (300x200, 17K)

How do you know he has a hot body? And why are you jerking it to a dude LARPing? You into trannies, faggot?

Sure, sure. I understand that being a female computer scientist is a specific experience. I dated a comp sci major in uni, so I know better than most men. But, like, no one here can give you tips on how to be a woman in a male-dominated field. So all the tips you get would be the same whether you were male or female. Ergo, you didn't need to claim to be female, ergo, didn't need to show your tits.
I mean, hey, like I said, nice titties. I'm not mad. Just don't blame us for your decision to flash them tasty funbags.

Spiderman

>how
Visible curves
>why
To cum, nigger
>Trannies
I'd never fuck one but I'll jack off to them all I want

Well, post your picture and I’ll tell you, faggot

Spiderman.

Does whatever a spider can.

But is guaranteed more replies having posted tits.

Spins a web

any size

Catches thieves

My best general, language-agnostic tip is to treat your code like a piece of writing -- remember that what you're writing will be read by other people (including you in the future). What's clear to you now might not be clear to someone else - can you make it clearer?

Are your thoughts separated into logical groups? You should use blank lines like paragraph breaks in an essay, to separate cohesive ideas from others.

Write for your audience. If you're working on a game engine and everyone else you're working with is intimately familiar with vector math, you probably don't need to explain it, but if you're working on a web application and need to use vector math in one special function for some reason, being more verbose is appropriate here.

Define your terms and stick to them. A big part of the work in larger software systems is thinking clearly about what's going on, and having a well-defined vocabulary is essential to that task.

Some of these might not be as applicable if you're just doing solo projects, but they're good habits to get into once you graduate to bigger projects with other people.

just like flies.

Look out

I did acknowledge that in my first post, and you're right. Though some of the "more" posts will be less helpful as they will inevitably be more about the nudes and less about the help. Honestly the useful posts with tits would probably only be slightly more than the ones without tits, and since she seems so...hung up about having posted tits, I would imagine the tradeoff isn't really worth the price.

> quotes entire thread
> calls us newfags
Found the underageb&. Stay mad brainlet.

Attached: 1534793637925.jpg (625x626, 34K)

here comes the spiderman

Is he strong?

Oh, I know about comments. Gonna fuck next programmer life if he gets into my code. That is The plan.
But srsly- thank You. That was a good advice.
Programming languages have a lot in common- way of thinking (Ya, gonna write it again).
Self teach. No Money. Afraid gonna die at some manufacture doing nothing interesting. Kinda lost my life. Hope I gonna stand up.
Pic related.

Gotta go to sleep. Have fun There Anons, tY for help and answer. See You soon, even if u dunno thats me.

Attached: 20190712_024928.jpg (1780x2711, 2M)

Listen, bud.

Fuck. Forgot the 1 in 12. Goodnight.

He's got radioactive blood.

Thanks OP

Sweet dreams

Thanks for advice!
We are calling it "Light pen", when somebody is writting freely and to uderstand by other.s You've got this.

Moar?

Great body, and lovely breasts. I'd have begged for a date, but got on too late. Hope that you have a great night femanon, and best of luck in learning to code.

>cant come up with bait good enough for anyone specific to fall for
>throws it at the whole thread to try and catch something

Your moves are weak