This is fucking it Yea Forumsros

This is fucking it Yea Forumsros

I've been married for 7 years, now found out my wife's been fucking a student in a trip and she's pregnant, she can't hide it anymore so she told me the truth

Now I'm in our vacation house drunk af and I really don't fucking know what to do except from drinking til pass out

Attached: serveimage.jpg (663x443, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/smolnikova_elena90/
youtube.com/watch?v=mXLRy1cNMWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slit her throat

Immediately open a new bank account and move all of your money from the joint bank accounts to there. It’s legal and the instant she’s thinks you may divorce her she will do the same.

Then the divorce the whore.

Dump her ass, you're free user, free!

wtf
that's a good idea, money should be the first thing to take care, but man, Idk how to even start a relationship again, I'm scared if I still feel something for her

>cheating wife
>no picture

that's why she dumped you, because you're a faggot

Post a picture of her and we will know if she deserves your forgiveness or not.

stop getting married asshole..

See? That's why I still in love, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I'm afraid to not finding someone like her again, of not seeing her eyes as we wake up, of not hearing her voice calling me

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

damn that feelsbad, gl user

Show her face and naked pics so we can see if we wanna fuck her. Give us her name and number and address too

Divorce. Easy.

You will certainly feel for her for a long while yet bro. It’s gonna hurt but don’t be a fool and know it and if you are then make her think you’re leaving or she will keep on. If you stay you will just see hurt in that child and you will hurt the kid or kill her and the kid doesn’t deserve it. It’s all her fault

how did you find out

kys faggot

Attached: 1559921528934.jpg (750x738, 47K)

If the young lad that put his child in your wifes fertile womb is white, you could just pretend it's yours. Tell her you're sorry you got upset.

Attached: pre907.jpg (900x1361, 123K)

Cucked

She is pretty user but she doesn’t care about your feelings if she did you like that. I am 2 years out of an 18 year relationship. Broke my soul completely and am now so much better than ever. So glad there’s no more hurt. I was a good man to her and she didn’t care. Not fair to me and it’s not fair to you user

dont be a cuck.

Fuck that pretending shit. He will hurt the kid or kill the bitch bc that shit will hurt him

Moving it to another bank account won't protect you from the legal system. Turn that shit into cash or gold or bitcoin or whatever and stash that shit where the courts can't get it.

THEN divorce the bitch.

Drink 'til you pass out, if you must, but that ain't gonna help. Now's the time to man up, not crawl into a bottle, like a bitch.

Mfw digital trail like that will end you up with jailtime. Hiding assets prior to or during a divorce can get you in big trouble.

Well, might as well just break out the My Wife's Son meme, while you're at it, you lazy fuck.

Mfw i have no face

It will be a difficult time for her user, physically exhausting from her body putting so much effort into his child, milk production also will take many calories. Make sure she is calm and well cared for as her nurturing and nesting instincts take over. Try not to think about sex with her or you needs, it's about his child now and how to care for it. You're still the dad, just not the father.

Attached: pre737.jpg (800x1136, 84K)

How old is the student who got her pregnant? Also, do you know him and us he white?

Tell the judge you blew it all at the Luxor in a fit of despair.

dude shes a total fucking whore...fuck her...how old was the student? probably high school so shes also a pedophile...

Okay, this guy. He trollin'.

First, don't do anything drastic. Stop drinking before you black out or wind up in the hospital, and give yourself a little time to come to terms with what's happened.

Once the initial shock is past, I'd recommend getting a lawyer and getting a divorce. You might think you can put it behind you, but honestly, it's rare for a relationship to be the same afterwards.

Outside of that, take a break from dating, then find someone new after that. A breakup is easier to get over once you find someone new.

any pictures?

How do you know the baby isn't yours?

listen man, don't be a bitch. she fucked you over hardcore, time to fuck her over hardcore. kill her and the child inside her, then kill the student. they deserve it. ill help you if you want, these whores don't deserve life.

thanks bud
wtf I might be drunk but I ain't dumb
holy shit that's deep, you're right user, thanks
I can make a greentext if you guys want
no fucking way, he is kinda white but I'm not raising other's guy kid, maybe I would give him in adoption or something
what happened to you user? So sorry for you, I'm glad you're better now
few words, great meaning

She needs him now more than ever

Attached: pre705.jpg (800x1163, 89K)

Buy a bottle of St. John's Wort pills.

You can get through this user.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

Attached: 1558995716709.png (753x434, 211K)

This

Even if a spouse gets away with hiding assets during a divorce, he is still vulnerable if proof surfaces at a later date, especially since most divorce settlement agreements incorporate a clause requiring full disclosure of assets. But even in a simple agreement without such a disclosure clause, you are not protected if hidden assets are later discovered. The innocent spouse can petition to reopen the divorce settlement, which might result in similar penalties for the asset-hiding spouse had the concealment been discovered during the divorce action. The innocent spouse also could file civil charges against her ex-husband and request monetary and even punitive damages

ever heard of a little thing called discovery?

He's never gonna get a hotter roastie than her though, and he knows it. That's his problem.

Op here. That's really good advice. Thanks user.

>ill help you if you want

The scary part is, this user is probably dead serious.

If that's all he cares about then he deserved it kek

Dude. I get it. This is a fucking btard, if this shit be real at all. This isn't John Fucking Sculley we're talking about here. The assets that will "surface" years later are four, five figures. He's not going to suddenly make an appearance on the Forbes 500.

Ask to see the kid. If he is underage, turn her ass in. The stress should induce a miscarriage. Now you know how to fuck her life up harder than ever.

Yeah, GREENTEXT it.

Also, what country are you from? You're definitely not American.

give the nigger a present

Attached: 4U.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

if you adopt the boy, then your wifes son will be your grandson...PROBLEM SOLVED

Obviously you wouldn't want to find someone like her again. She cheated and got knocked up. She stopped loving you. So cut her out of your life. She isn't the woman you married. Godspeed user. You got this.

this
wtf, I hope you're trolling, otherwise I feel sorry for you
19 years old, I think they started when we was still 18, and yes, he's not very white but he is
well fuck, I think divorce is deeper than a paper
fuck, don't tell me that, years being in love with this cutie, I was feeling the luckiest man alive, I guess pride was my sin
fuck off

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

shes not even that hot, he can probably get a way hotter chick to be honest

>he is kinda white

Attached: 1561199110267.png (500x683, 167K)

Damn man you got a slave sex growing in your women’s womb. Pedophile dream come true

Hey dumbass I can see the serial number

the scary part is the fucking disgusting whores think its ok to run around fucking school boys and cheating on their husband breaking the Lords commandment

It will be his grand/step son.

Op just let it go bro. I always tell my married friends never let your guard down and always have a side bitch ready. Next time you know and should prepare

don't worry user. being a cuck isn't so bad

Attached: image.jpg (216x233, 13K)

Fuck the student so she’s jealous
Or report her to the police for fucking a student/a child

>the Lords commandment
Jebus, is there anything that whore won't sing about?

How do people allow this? I wouldn't think twice about beating her to death with my bare hands until her skull caved in. She has ruined his self esteem, ego, and in a way, his life. Time to ruin hers.

hahahahahahahh oh man..your wife is gonna have a half ogre baby.....fuck man if you really want revenge, go out and find a hot young 18 year old and get her pregnant too

Record her infidelity on audio then divorce her for adultery.

it's a fake serial number

This. Depending upon the state, infidelity can bar you from spousal support.

Damn your wife is a serious fucking MILF. Can see your dilemma. Would hit that 24/7.

It's called stepping up and being a real man. Your wife needs you right now op.

Attached: pre800.jpg (800x1002, 108K)

Yea Forums is a christian board user.... if your not following the ten commandments then I think your in the wrong place

Typical alcoholic relationship.
And stale pasta

No, she's fucking hot as fuck.

Based women

Fucking divorce her, dont beat yourself up over it youre not tje whos pregnant

Kill her while drunk

Sorry, I thought you meant Lorde's commandment. Because fuck that Kiwi bitch.

Ugly
Big tits are gross

Wonky cheekbones

Implying total value matters more than the act itself.

Cute.

>dont beat yourself up over it youre not tje whos pregnant
Do what the retarded idiot said.

Lmao. Solid advice

Yeah by divorcing her!

she really isnt...shes a dime a dozen average.....there is a girl like her on every block

yeah, of course, you fucking n00b. The value figures into whether or not you can get away with it.
Just HOW fucking new here are you?

You ARE going to divorce her ass right?

The fact she didnt at least try to get an abortion without your knowledge shows how little she thinks of you.

Not sure why you're in the vacation house when you didn't do anything wrong. That bitch can go live with her fuck buddy.

Out her to the news or let the internet. Get that cunt fired.

Gotta love thirsty anons pushing the price of pussy up. Now every fat whore thinks she's a 7/10.

Cut off her feet and hands ,then cut off her tits

The kill yourself faggot

Or just leave that bitch, she allready cheated you and she got preggo, thats the ultimate treason there can be, of you stay with her you are not just a beta fag, but a next level cuck

Tldr kill her kys

>The fact she didnt at least try to get an abortion without your knowledge shows how little she thinks of you.
This. If the woman loved you, she'd get her cunt scraped behind your back. Anyone who understands women would know that.

What's ur point?

CHECKED

Cuck found. How's your wife's boyfriends child?

>my wife's been fucking a student in a trip and she's pregnant

Attached: 1499818736204.jpg (388x388, 51K)

A lot less than you are. You're apparently an idiot when it comes to legal matters, hope you try some shit when you get cucked one day and the judge orders 90% of your assets to your nigger loving ex wife.

in reality, you leave her. right? i'd be gobsmacked if that was the case with me. anything else but.. having somebody elses child behind my back. lmao.

hey what about an abortion?

He's gonna turn you into the Democrats for having an evil gun! You're toast.

>be me, member of the Bar
You have no idea what the Mother Fuck you're talking about, imbecile. Good bye.

A chick that actually reciprocates your feelings and doesn't cheat with an average face and not fat >>>>>>> hottest chick in the world cucking you

>being this full of shit

Thanks for the laugh user

Well, the good news is you're probably safe from alimony seeing as how you have blatant proof she committed adultery. Get yourself a lawyer and protect your money ASAP. Everything else will work itself out with time. Sorry this happened to you user, don't get married again. This is the exact reason I don't believe in marriage or relationships.

nudes?

Ok, here it is
No, I moved from Spain a few years ago

>be me
>34 yo, married with 32 yo wife
>prettiest girl I've seen
>she's a teacher, also tutors for those who want to get to college
>she tutors some random guy Idc about like the others
>guy invites her to the gym with a discount
>she accepts, invites me but I can't due to work
>times goes by, class decides to go on a trip to a park to celebrate
>she told me that was her first time with him, they were all playing games in the hotel
>they run out of booze and she goes after more with him, then they kiss and later they start fucking
>she stood in his room for all the trip
>they keep it like that for all this time
>I realized she started deleting the chats, asked why but never really cared
>one day she left her cellphone and just curious I entered in her gallery
>mfw nudes of student
>she did ended the tutoring with him so I thought I should wait a while and see if this happens again
>this week she's been puking and that
>I found a pregnancy test
>fucking hell

the rest you should know it, fight fight fight
I think this is the closest thing I have to a nude rn

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

>safe from alimony
Yep, that's going to matter for a whole lot while he's paying child support for a kid that isn't his because he's the "father figure" now

user her body will start to undergo drastic changes for his childs development. She really needs your love and support, don't do this. You two can get through this.

Attached: pre912.jpg (900x1381, 142K)

If he's divorced he isn't the father dummy. DNA tests will prove he won't owe her a cent for that child.

She has to reap what she sowed. She should've thought about that before she cheated and got pregnant.

I don't know about Spain, but DNA tests to determine paternity are illegal in France.

Bunch of newfags ITT thinking the ogre beta fucked his hot wife AND got her pregnant. Kek.

Gtfo beta cuck and kys

You're not in the US?

If you are then giving alcohol to an under age person and fucking them is frowned upon here and would be beneficial to you when you divorce.

Based advice user. OP read what this faggot is talking about

Attached: 1560625090248.jpg (319x526, 89K)

Probably fake post... but, regardless... you know it aint the first time she cheated on you right?

Oh she will hit you with the excuses, but some chicks are just fucking whores bro. They can be whores and you will never fucking know it. Those that are are practiced fucking liars.

Thank you for being unfulfilled and dysfunctional.

shit. i'm better looking than that. how did he talk her into sex with that face? he must have some serious skills or be rich or something. because he certainly doesn't have looks going for him... not to be a dick, but DAMN!

kill her and post pictures for us before youre caught, lifes over for you anyways user

Refuse to raise the bastard.
????
PROFIT $$$$$$ Treat yourself to Outback.

Get a lapdance and that's it. And if you don't like ass and tits just admit you're gay and keep celibate to yourself.

She looks like Cruella De Vil lmao

Arvid?

She is hot af, now i know why you are struggling

She needs you user

Attached: 457-1000.jpg (800x609, 65K)

I've seen this same exact thread months ago. Op is a larping 12 year old faggit

imagine being this beta
no, he wasn't a minor but I could fuck her older students...
well, how can I get that? she saying she cheating on me or she actually fucking?
thanks...I guess....
big tits are life
damn you're fucking right anons
But all these years and memories, should they just fade away?
The problem is that he wasn't underage when they went there, and even if she's lying I can't prove they had a relationship before he was 18
Oh yeah, I wish it was fake too
At first, when she said it, she swore it was the first time ever that she had the desire to do it and did it, then she even got angry and started to yell even worst things

Her tits and body are fucking rockin' for a 32yo, dude. You did well.

What was your sex life like before she cheated?

The 7th year of marriage is when things usually start to slow down sexually.

And women are their horniest in their early 30s. So if things slowed down between you, not surprising she cheated.

WRONG, but not surprising.

it's over dude, your only priority now is to get a divorce that doesn't fuck you over. My advice is to record her admitting to the deed, file for divorce, and if she fights it just use the recording.

Attached: LTAT.gif (500x281, 998K)

Gonna tell you... it's always the first and only time. but, odds are it aint and if she started to yell it means it wasn't. If it was and she was telling you the truth she would have cried.

kill yourself faggot if your wife is cheating on you with a student then you're better off dead. ;))))

just your friendly neighborhood spiderman ;))))))

Not to be a troll, but she kinda looks like a mail order bride from Russia. You'll def find someone better looking as her, OP.

YOU GOT CUCKED BY A KID

This. Cheaters are almost always habitual cheaters. It's very rare when they can stop. Almost all of them are unrepentant narcissists. They choose their own needs/desires over their spouses.

99% chance this woman will cheat again if you stay married to her.

Is she kind of selfish and self-centered? Good at manipulating your emotions? Often secretive. You catch her in lies sometimes? I bet she is. That's a classic cheater personality.

>mail order bride
How does that works exactly? Parents selling daughters abroad to better conditions?

Attached: Effy.jpg (1338x1945, 948K)

I went through something similar, so I can offer some advice..

Biggest thing is trust. Once trust is broken, things will never be the same. Even if you still have feelings for her, you'll always wonder what shes up to when you're not around, so I wouldn't recommend trying to work things out.

Secondly, give yourself time to get over her. Don't go chasing tail right away. After my wife and I split I fell in love with this chick that ended up fucking me up waaaaaayyyy more than my wife ever dreamed of and I think it's because I got into a relationship too soon after all that went down.

As far as how to control the feelings you have right now, just take it one day at a time. I drank lots of whiskey (not recommended) and hung out with my best friend. It took me well over a year to feel somewhat normal again, and even to this day I still have times when I fall back to those dark feelings.

And lastly, stay the fuck away from antidepressants.

This time you're going through is hard, and I hope you're able to climb out of the darkness faster than I could. Good luck to you, sir.

Have you just asked why? Like no bullshit no fighting with her just sit down and talk to her like a human being. If you feel she’s being honest and you can forgive her then do it because it’s obvious you love her. If you can forgive her then get an abortion or put the baby up for adoption, because keeping it will always have that loser in your head, and you will never just let go. I know how hard it is rn to even think about just throwing it under the rug but sometimes it’s fine to do it, if you love her enough to even consider it then do it. Make sure to tell her you forgive her, after she apologizes

When u make up post nudes

Same person, I read all these posts about people saying she’s gonna do it again, you don’t know that. Hurr durr blah blah blah whatever you retards have never truly loved someone, like he does, and maybe her. If she loves him as much as he does her, she’ll stop

Actually, I have been in love. My girl cheated on me, and told other dudes that I was the only person she said "I love you to and truly meant it" so they should be more caring about her more since she's cheating on me to develop a relationship with them. Women are fucking whores, that's just how the world works. Relationships don't last forever.

wtf gtfo of my thread
yes, she always a looked for her health and body, when she started the gym with that guy I even got happy for her, because I thought she would get prettier...for me
Well, it was, normal I guess, I've been struggling with a new project in work for the last 5 month so I took a trip for a whole month and when I'm at home we did it once every 2 or 3 weeks, I felt it was too little but when I wasn't exhausted she had a headache or something

And besides that, I know from the pictures that the guy was, well hung maybe? Idk but I think he was kinda bigger than me, but I knew how to make that bitch scream, every part of her
it was all a cycle, first she started crying, then eased, then yelling angry and finally crying again
no woman has her eyes or personalities, I know because in all my years I've never met anyone compared to her
fuck off retard
She's very supportive but she's also very self-centered sometimes, always taking care of her things first

Attached: serveimage.jpg (937x1171, 108K)

Take care of yourself. Hang out with friends, especially when drinking. Try to not drink too much. Get a good lawyer. I'm an attorney who has worked with divorce lawyers. I haven't done much domestic shit (thank God), but I can tell you it's worth it to get a fucking winner. Find an attorney who is competitive, because nothing gets as contentious as family shit. You want a lawyer who is not only competent, but personally loves to win. Good luck, man. It's not you. You don't deserve it.

Once a cheater always a cheater. If she wants to and feels she can get away with it she WILL do it again. Don't let the I was drunk excuse fly either. Lowered inhibitions bring out peoples true wants and desires. They are always there, just normally repressed. A person will easily lie to you, get them drunk and they will tell the truth.

Real talk: your relationship is over, do your self a favor and save your self the inevitable pain and anguish she will case you. A nice body and a tight hole are not worth that much pain.

Attached: 43211225.jpg (500x535, 69K)

so what are you going to do, OP? please tell us you aren't going to stay with her cheating ass

Did you fucked her in that position?

Listen to this guy.

Show us her tits

>vaction house

Attached: waaaah.gif (500x213, 484K)

more importantly...what is she doing right now?
a, fucking with student
b, drinking to kill pain, just like you
c, spilling her soul to her friend on the phone
d, sleeping, not giving a fuck

Attached: D5RyK7UU4AAWx8f.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

He's 34 and busy with work. We don't have but 2 friends at this age, and they're fucking busy with their lives as well.

>But all these years and memories, should they just fade away?

Dude that's life. You get shit and you lose shit. It sucks but you need to look out for #1, you.

She's already made the decision for you to end the relationship. You just haven't realized it yet. We ultimately have very little control of our lives no matter what we all think. But what we do have control over is who we fill that life with. Your goal now should be to find the next person to fill it with good memories and roll the dice and hope this doesn't happen again.

Also go for a younger woman when you do, your future ex will fucking hate that.

Lawyer the fuck up and file first you fucking moron. Why did you even bother with a bottle of booze? Now is the time to protect yourself and your wealth.

I'll never understand betas that cry their woman cheated on them. Lawyer up and file first.

Right now, you don't know up from down or left from right your head is so fucked up and the worst part about it all is that this is all imperceptible to you; even if you know that you're mind is fucked up from all this in ways you can't possibly imagine and not just from the alcohol. You're going to have a hard time making good judgements so stick to your principles. If you don't have any, then you're probably fucked.

So here are some things to consider before you act:

Is there anything worth saving in this relationship? Be honest, there's a possibility that she doesn't love you anymore and even if you ask, she has already deceived you once, so the only answer is No or Maybe.

Maybe she cheated because shit happens and people fuck up. There's a possibility it could have just been a mistake that got out of hand. Not saying that's what happened, but sometimes people just want to fuck and they forget for a moment that they have a spouse.

If you stay with her and divorce her later, you could end up paying child support for someone else's kid. This could fuck you up financially even more than what you're already fucked up if you get a divorce.

You're going to suffer regardless of what you do.

Actually a guy at my work did it and it's legit. You need to be very careful because a lot of sites are scams.

Basically even though it has a bad reputation it's actually more reminiscent of how marriage traditionally worked. It's sort of setup like a dating site and mail or message the women and proceed to get to know them. Eventually it leads to them moving in and getting a green card.

I bet you never even had relationship, not to mention being married

This is bullshit. No one "forgets" they have a spouse. This sounds like it was written by something with a cunt and tits.

You own a vacation house. But a whore and drown yourself in more misery.

Been with the same female for 12 years you fucking 10 year old.

Stop posting.

>we did it once every 2 or 3 weeks

That's WAY too little.

In your early to mid 30s you two should be having sex 3 or 4 times a WEEK. Plus you should be doing adventurous sex stuff like BDSM, toys, dress up, role play, sex in strange/exciting places. Plus you need to keep the ROMANCE alive--sexy dinners, travel, day trips to romantic places.

all I'm hearing is now you're free to fuck whomever you want and somehow this is a problem.

theres only one logical course of action.
you know the one.
the reason you came and posted this on Yea Forums.
the reason user confides in Yea Forums.
you want to post her tits.
you want to post her whore tits all over this board.

So you're argument is that people are always considerate and are never purely hurt others out of negligence?

>>No one "forgets" they have a spouse

Look up Alzheimer's faggot

If shes a teacher... fucking a student... thats a huge problem.. contact her job and get her shitcanned bruh.. huge conflict of interest, and you might get any class she "taught" him for to not count for whatever his bs is

>you're
>alzheimer's

Ignored.

yeah, you sound like a monkey so I cant imagine what kind of creature with vagina would stick with you for so long

because you're a faggot

kek

If your wife doesn't get an abortion, that student is on the hook for child support. So there's that....

I get that. I'm the same age, man. I've had a lot of friends, but a lot have drifted off. I had a devastating life event last year. I'm still picking up the pieces. A lot of friends weren't there or couldn't be there. But then there were the few who had my back. Life is demanding. But these are the times friendship counts the most. Don't hesitate to reach out to your friend. Be honest that you need a friend right now.

If he won't or just can't be there as much as you need, it might be a good time to start looking for new friends. Not to replace him, but because it's an opportunity for new relationships. It might sound stupid, but pick out some hobbies or interests (even those you've never pursued), and look for nearby groups. Try Meetup or local boards (even Reddit). It could be a way to distract you, develop yourself, and meet new, awesome people. Get the fuck out there.

If you have a vacation house, it sounds like you have some means to do shit. Fucking do shit. Life is changing. It will hurt. Take it on though. Go to a therapist even if you don't think you need it. It's good to just have a place to talk. You've got it, man.

>OP and his wife are in their early 30s
>uses alzheimers as an excuse for cheating

holy shit you are dumb

Hey op, enjoy being broke AND paying for someone else's kid.

The rest of you faggots can sit here and wait for the tits to never be posted.

Lawyer up, file first.

Drinking will not help your situation. Handle the money find I new chick to fuck. Even if you want her back op she has no respect for you right now. And she may act like she’s crying or sad she’s not. It’s manipulation I would get the money made into cash and hide it. Or turn it into bitcoin. Sell your house next as fast as you can. Don’t let her live there. Don’t talk to her about anything.

fake and gay

>I'm afraid to not finding someone like her again
For your sake, I hope you don't.

>Go to a therapist

God damn feminist GTFO

I'm not OP btw

Tell her you'd like to work it out
Convince her an abortion is the only way to regain your trust
Then lawyer up, server the papers and don't ever look back

it's a specific counter example to your sweeping generalization, faggot

I was going to say this seems a little unrealistic and then I realized I have a baby and he probably doesn't...

Keep in mind, OP, that is common that a child born during a marriage is assumed to be the child of the husband. You will likely have to disprove paternity or otherwise be legally responsible for the child. Doesn't mean you can't do it. You just have to be proactive. Another reason to get an attorney.

Divorce and get alimony from her for the rest of her life. She stepped outside of the bounds of the marriage and almost any court of law should hold up against that and grant you alimony. Unless maybe you’re a califag

DIVORCE HER LEAVE HER YOU FUCKING RETARD, SHE WENT FUCKED SOMEONE ANDDDDDDDDDD GOT PREGNANT LMFAO ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE A CUCK AND BRING UP SOMEONE ELSES KID ? FUCKING HELL BRAINDEAD AUTIST

Hahaha this is the mindset of a /pol/ fag. Just be a cuck HAHAHAHAHAA

Fucking exactly. I bet she's fucking awesome in so many ways. But none of that matters when this shit comes into play. OP, her circumstances suck because of her. I hope the person you find would never put you through this.

guys its no use, he probably passed out 15 minutes ago

I know you think you are being rational but doubling down on your dumb as fuck counter example doesn't change that its a retarded argument to begin with

Give her a abortion pill then laugh in her face when she loses the baby. Then send her a video of you fucking a chick. Watch her life go to shit. That’s how you be a man.

Your caps don't make your stupid thoughts any less stupid. You're yelling obvious shit like a tard. Dude is in the thick of it. Someday when you have life experience you'll understand the difficulty of making decisions while in tremendous pain. In the meantime, enjoy your summer off, fag.

Dude she already said she had done it WTF. Why are men so fucking weak, ahea not your friend, she shouldnt be your wife, youre lucky the kid isnt yours dumbass. She looks like shes 40, ugly weird cheekbones skeletor tier skinny. Fucning christ dude you are pathetic. Dump this bitch, find someone whos fun to be with who is a legit friend. Until you find her, date, sleep around etc. Fucking christ dude i am ashamed as a fellow man

This.
Also abortion leaves a lot of psychological issues, so she will suffer.

Best thing to do sell everything get your money and move to a new county ghost that bitch.

Slutface/10

A man lives his life with such confidence that he wouldn't need to involve her in his life anymore. The video and other childish shit sounds fun, but it lets her know she is still worth thinking about. He should move on and leave her behind. Let her suffer in her insignificance.

>cool story bro

I understand his bafflement, but come on dude ut had already happened, she already fucked this kid, told him about it ans he thought it was still cool to go on as usual. I agree tho that when someone betrays you it fucks you up and its hard to think rationally in the slightest.

Ok Mr.FBI

Attached: 7447457657.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

thanks man, I will get the best lawyer in this city to fuck that whore up
well, I'm thinking about getting a lawyer tomorrow, I don't think my business lawyer knows about that
yes, A LOT
After reading this I checked on the cam I have on the house, seems like hours before she called her friends, then she left, and about 45 minutes ago the guy came to the house, I don't know what they're doing but I know the way I can know it...
Gonna keep you up with it
but booze is my friend every time
holy fuck, imagine paying for someone else's kid
No, the only thing I would save the marriage for is for the memories and the pain that the thought of not having her creates
Yes, I always tried that, and last year we had a whole 2 weeks of full sex at a resort, but this year I was too busy earning money FOR THIS YEAR 2 WEEKS OF FULL SEX
Also, we did like some things like BDSM and public, just imagine her face when I turned the vibrator on in the restaurant
No, the reason is I don't have anyone I trust enough to ask advices to
at first I thought too, but when I started pressing her she told me that

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x606, 94K)

This is the most beta advice, let her know she worth something? Dah fuck are you talking about she had sex with one of her students and got prego. I would kick that bitch down the stairs.

This, her ego will take command and it is stronger than her guilt. She'll know he's being salty and will most likely try to do something diabolical back or get some dudes to jump him

another thing, if you are then dont yell or scream when you're arguing.

Next time shes in her screaming cycle tell her you're not going to listen to her bullshit until she acts like an adult. Remain 110% stoic from this point on.

Shes trying to manipulate you with emotion. Take that away from her. In addition you're the one that was cheated on. you didn't fucking do anything wrong. dont take that shit. Simply just fucking leave for a few hours and dont answer your phone and tell her she isn't going to talk to you like that. And if she does it again then leave again, however many times it takes.

My man please just give her piece of your mind and try to pick her brain a bit and reason with her. If you can’t find 10 good reasons to stay with her, dump her ass!

And the best part is that in many states, even when the father of the child is known to not be the husband of the whore, the husband is *still* legally responsible for child support!

Are Western women so terribly oppressed by the patriarchy?

You might want to don a ski mask, catch the bitch behind an alley and give her the ol' falcon punch.

The past is the past. Sentinentality will not save you, im sorry. Believe me, shen you find love again, you will not care for this bitch and you will not understand why you mourned her so much. Dump her. Good luck OP, theres happiness out there in women for you, but not with this one. Mourn, cherish memories, know that its over, to shit you like while you heal. You will find someone, brother, someone better

So don't hide the money, take enough to live on, and place the rest in escrow with a lawyer pending divorce arrangements so that it's not taken by her.

this, covert it to gold or silver,or something you can hold in your hands

Was the student underage? Throw her under the bus for being a chomo.

Don't even worry about that now, bitches are a dime a dozen

UPDATE: She sent a message, "u ok?"
what should I say?
I was puking
I don't really care about the abortion, I know that she has no other option, staying with me or not, she won't go around being the couple of a student and even having his child

>have a vacation house
>entire life is falling apart
this princeling is really joggin the noggin

Ewwww

Don't say anything for christ's sake. take the battery out of your damn phone.

Take the money and bail. Just go to Amsterdam, smoke some pot, and fuck some whores. Spend money on stupid shit (i.e. Rolex) and hide it.

Attached: coholiccat.jpg (590x550, 54K)

Yeah. So leave her behind and don't spend energy on a whore. You're a fucking idiot. Push her down the stairs? You mean give her an excuse to tell herself that she was right about him? No, dumb fuck. He handles himself like a fucking man who doesn't have time for lying scum. Give her no reason to think she made the right choice. If she's capable of guilt, let her wallow in the guilt of hurting a decent man. Instead, she's got some younger dude who will almost definitely not stick around. And, regardless, OP spends his energy on himself, not her. If you're older than 25, you're an inexperienced idiot and a pathetic bitch who has to prove himself to other people.

say nothing, stonewall

My god this can't be real, she's fucking hideous.

Neck yourself.

Why is Yea Forums always so gullible?

instagram.com/smolnikova_elena90/

Leave her, full stop. Then go suck all the dicks because obviously you weren't keeping her satisfied you pathetic cuck.

>inmy second house
Have your attorney lock away all your funds and file divorce papers while you sit around getting drunk.
As soon as it's finalized go get a new set of tits and remember to get a prenup.

Fucking idiot richfags.

Shit, she's hot, I'd fuck her too.

Holy fuck you married a fucking goblin, get some glasses and some taste.

lol op BTFO

Attached: 1549604005381.png (350x352, 125K)

>instagram.com/smolnikova_elena90/
good find user, i was just about to say the decor is russian in the floor stretch

God damn, wtf is wrong with her face? Is that intentional?

Because we're bored and it's more amusing than cold, horrible, boring reality

You can see more pics of his imaginary waifu here

I bet he has nudes, just ask him

Empty all your bank accounts into cash, sell as much as shit possible (preferably her shit) and leave her ass

Honestly, I'm okay with it. I like reading, so I just consider it a story. I don't care if it's fake. It's a story and a conversation. As long as it's a little entertaining. Nothing on Yea Forums matters anyway.

Wow, she only has 1k followers, how did you find her?

slit her throath and the kidd she's been fucking with one's too

>instagram.com/smolnikova_elena90/
Well, dammit, I was hoping some actual heartbroken piece of shit was off drinking himself to death instead of posting his fucking fanfic.

maybe her bf working to drum up publicity.

doesn't matter this experience isn't new and youngfags need to hear how to handle it

I really need nudes of this girl user

>innocent spouse/asset-hiding spouse to generalize
>The innocent spouse also could file civil charges against her ex-husband
you slipped up you filthy jew

Yandex reverse image search

U have to realize ur dealing with 12 year olds

Thank you user, google reverse search is shit

Well bummer. Decent fanfic though

do not fucking answer her Yea Forumsro. just dont.

hot mom wife @Ple Sa post more pictures. Very good

Okay, sure, basement dweller. Whatever you say.

>except from drinking til pass out
Oh, that'll fix it for sure.

be the man and leave that bitch divorce and all you'll be good

OP, is there anyway you can stay with her KNOWING she will cheat on you?

I know in Europe, especially France, cheating is very "normal"--many wives and husbands do it and their spouses are okay with it.

Can you see yourself accepting her past and future cheating IF it means staying with her and enjoying the good times that you do have?

Inb4 c u c k (most don't give a shit about it in the EU)

Bro..... Respond to this ... Let me come to your vaca house.. we will get strippers and coke you won't care by Sunday.

I literally want to fucking kill, OP, now.

His Engrish sucks, so it's probably some incel Chink or Poo. Fuck you, you slant eyed piece of shit.

Attached: OPsWife.jpg (1710x900, 112K)

Bitcoin now
They will have access to all your accounts during the divorce

Not gonna read whole thread. Get cash out of bank to pay lawyer, not to hide but to pay lawyer before account can be emptied by her or frozen by courts. Talk to lawyer and do everything he tells you. He knows the law. Yea Forums knows traps.

get a load of this jew

Wow

This tread died hard

Bet OP literally ran out of his mom's basement crying when his LARP fanfic scam got Scooby Ganged

Get yourself a lawyer my friend. You might not lose all your money if the student is underage

youtube.com/watch?v=mXLRy1cNMWs