>park patrol people are right in front of us
>ohshit.gif
>tells us we can't be in the park since it's owned by boyscouts or some shit
>go home to friend's apartment
>listen to Tame Impala and trip out
>5 joints get passed around
>decide to get as fucked as possible

Cont.

Attached: padawan_by_salviadroid-dacsiwx.png (800x938, 1.49M)

Cont.
>feel something is about to happen
>decide to put on headphones, put on _+ by BT, and close my eyes
>see beautiful lands made of fractals
>fractals start eating away at my legs
>think "haha, I'm dying"
>holup.jpg
>realise I'm probably dying
>mind is racing at lightspeed
>see all my friends and family get sucked into a black void
>body is slowly turning into fractals
>see my memories and personality traits getting sucked into void
>realise I'm dying and my life is over
>cry
>everything is black
>sudden explosion of fractals
>my body has become one with the couch, the room, and everybody around me
>everything is fractals and beauty
>stay in this ego-less world for what feels like an eternity
>finally come back
>"you were completely gone for a couple of minutes bro"
>timeitselfisconvoluted.gif
>can't remember who I am or what I'm doing
>memories start coming back
>realise I can filter out and change my personality as memories return
>been a better person since

What are your stories, Yea Forums?

Attached: iphone-13-IMG_5547.gif (540x432, 1.76M)

Never done acid but sounds cool as shit

Where you from OP? I've wanted to try LSD forever but it's so hard to find here in the UK, I've bought 'LSD' from 2 different dealers in the past that weere convinced that it was LSD... nope... nBOMe.. which can be dangerous, unlike LSD.

Done a heck load of DMT tho, which I extracted myself.

From Denmark, bought it from a friend who got it from someone in town, but next time I'll buy via darknet

Also, I'm curious about DMT. I've had ego death experience(s) before, but it was coming up over hours, not minutes. Can I ever really prepare myself for DMT trip? Or is the preparation to just be ready to accept and let go?

Changed my life forever. I started appreciating nature and people more, become more open-minded and patient, and less materialistic. It showed me new perspectives on things I knew I didn't enjoy about my life, and what I should focus my energy on instead.

>>be me
>>watching South Park, episode where a buncth of Japanese kill dolphins at a Sea World
>>friend brings Salvia Titanium
>>fuck yeah!
>>take a few hits and almost immediately the ship begins to sail
>>everywhere around the screen is full of fractals
>>screen gets bigger and bigger
>>mind goes out and I think I am a character in the episode
>>the Japanese come out and start killing the dolphins
>>I panic thinking I’m witnessing a bunch of dolphins being killed in front of me
>>panic
>>get off my seat and run out of my house
>>gf chases after me and explained what happened
>>salvia’s effect runs-out and start regaining consciousness
>>everyone outside my house stare at me awkwardly
>>gf and friend laugh uncontrollably
>>feel stupid and embarrassed
Gif related

Attached: 34F7CB64-B083-46F5-9B45-AD22548BFE32.gif (240x136, 471K)

I think that the most important thing to do in a DMT trip is to just let it be. This experiences are extremely powerful, even in low doses, so you absolutely need to be in a safe and dark place. If everything goes well, you will be amazed and surprised of how good you felt during the effects. It's just fucking incredible stuff

Crazy shit, eh? I think the real mind bender is that almost all people never get to experience that.

Attached: 8Ur6pOr.gif (350x462, 1.43M)

I haven't heard a lot of pleasant experiences on salvia, and it seems like a crazy fucking drug. But the way you describe it, it didn't seem like you had an ideal set and setting either

Would you recommend taking a smaller dose first, and then going for a hyperspace dose? Or just skipping the low and going straight to big boy territory?

It was fast and bad and I was not prepaiored at all.

Bought a new pipe to vapourise it with better (vapour genie) and was testing it out trying to get the technique right, and stupidly added more and more DMT crystals incase the low amount I put in wasnt helping, then all of a sudden it worked perfectly (vapour genie glass sherlock is super efficient btw) and before I could finish taking a sip of drink to cool my throat my fucking watch looked like it was from the simpsons and the whole fucking room was melting away.. Legit thought I was dying when ego death hit, which was fast, there was no reality to hold onto if you get me, so nothing to ground myself and help get a grip.
Was so glad when I was coming back to reality.

Still an interesting experiance, would have been alot better if I knew how far I was going to go and prepare myself beforehand.

Done plenty of other trips, low, medium and pretty high doses and had alot of fun.

If you're gonna go all the way you really do need to just let go.

I have seen a lot of people who tried DMT for their first time, and I am sure that the best way to get into DMT is to smoke or vaporize small doses (9-15 mg). Then you will familiarize with the drug and be able to enjoy deeper and stronger trips. I myself tried it in small doses like 10 mg at first and got into some kind of "love" with the drug. I smoked DMT every night after the first one for like 5 more, each hit stronger than the previous. I remember that my 2 last hits in that period were pretty strong because I was clearly able to meet the famous "entities". I smoked about 32 mg both times

How long does one trip last?

Agreed. It was a long time and I still remember like it was yesterday. But If I do it again, I’ll prefer to do it in an outdoor setting where I could feel more at peace

I like to record some of my trips just for the laughs, and none of them have last for more than 15 minutes. If you don't smoke it properly you may have to wait a few minutes for it to hit, so try to vaporize it. When the effects are gone, you will think that the experience just last for 3-5 minutes, but that's because of the magic of the drug

>be me
>sitting in circle with aquaintances and one friend
>in some garage getting drunk
>dude pulls out bong
>pulls out little test tube of salvia
>first guy has a laughy trip
>he really enjoys it and comes back
>my turn
>load up bowl
>take a big hit
>feels like liquid metal terminator
>remember laughing for a second
>gone
>see blackness moving
>suddenly a scene with two demons
>putting my skin through a clothes mangle
>talking about me and my life
>where I lived, how little I've done
>talking about the value of my cells
>renting them out to beings
>am I one of these beings?
>is my lease up?
>has my cell expired?
>feels like an eternity

Slowly came out of it. Residual effects lasted an hour. Psychological after effects of the trip have lasted. years. I was never good on any drugs, and the company I kept didn't help.

>repostan

One of my most profound ones, was on just half a tab. I was comfortably peaking, and then took a good hit of nitrous (which, for lsd, actually works like hitting nitrous on a car, it's insane).
I floated away, and suddenly had a 'vision', very dream like, of a little man working on a machine made of pulleys and levers.
My point of view zoomed out a bit, and I saw a few more small dudes, all working on their own machine, but they were all connected, part of something bigger that I couldn't quite grasp.
I zoomed out further, revealing hundreds of them, working frantically, each important in his own way, but also part of the bigger machine.
Then I zoomed out completely, and got pulled out of the dream, revealing that all those little guys working so hard and happily to keep their own machine going were actually part of me, and all their hard work was just to make me take my next breath.
I felt like a God, and realized that every single person was their own God, with their own little dudes just doing the best they can.
It was super humbling.

Salvia is a cruel mistress.

>haven't done it in a long time
>decide to try again on a whim
>take a good hit of good 25x, probably way too much
>get that familiar feeling of 'twisting' away to another world
>completely forget I am on drugs, experience a bunch of stuff I can't remember, but it was not pleasant
>ends with me having lived a full life
>I am laying down on something, slightly tilted forward
>faceless people that I still recognize as begin family and friends walk past me
>all are shaking their head, being sad, obviously disappointed in me
>slowly come back to reality, become aware of that it was 'just' the drugs, but it still felt like I was gone for decades

Good thread

>180 ug
As if you actually fucking knew it was 180 ug on the dot