ITT we get to 41%

ITT we get to 41%

I’ll start:

Nigger

Attached: 19A9F9B4-C20A-448C-AC93-D1F24B38F27E.jpg (736x677, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Rz1KSYQ6qPvd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

i wonder if they counted all the kike paid lib propaganda and trump hate spam. probably not. which is ironic, because if they did it would have doubled the result.

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

fucking nigger ass kike jew fags can take their fucking shekles and shove them up their tiny chink dicks.

Attached: 1549302927741.jpg (882x500, 207K)

bitchute.com/video/Rz1KSYQ6qPvd/

i'll fucking shabat my foot up your shalom ass you weak ass goat fucking raghead.

fibbit nibba n word f word
will dis count op?

>i'll fucking shabat my foot
shabbat shalom

Oof vice news, on the parapet of journalism, putting in God's work outing us! Too bad for them, Yea Forumsros, Yea Forums, unlike /pol/, is a safe haven. No hate at all. Niggers, kikes, sandmonkies, faggots, mentally ill trannies, whores, sluts, chinks, white trash, amerimutts, they're all welcome! Take that, Vice!

Attached: 1562475831590.jpg (416x421, 3K)

were safe for now guys

Attached: 1553848230407.jpg (697x270, 216K)

well first off, Yea Forumsrethren, let us all agree on our basic beliefs, women aren't anything more than sex toys that can only have children and should stay in the kitchen, the white man who is straight and not a faggot is the master race, and spics, niggers, JEWS, and chinks are below us; let us all say amen.

we allow you faggy eu (doesn't matter if you're not eu, no one gives a shit about your country/continent because it's not america) to use ouuuuuuuuuuuuuur site. it's hosted in america. we allow YOU to be here.

Attached: actually.png (200x200, 24K)

Attached: effing joos.jpg (702x872, 72K)

THEY TRYING TO START A BOARD WAR???

Attached: 1543601926951.jpg (718x89, 63K)

Attached: 1546229143874.webm (1280x720, 745K)

>implying i give the remotest of a shit fragment about that subhuman filth
the only thing hitler did wrong was not finishing his fucking job.

sweet heart, I don't really care what you say or what you write.
Kisses cuttlenutz

either your a fag or a fem and i'd still fuck you silly backwards

I wonder why vice?
I wonder the fuck why.
Vice propagates racism by feeding the internet bullshit and buying into the radicalized movement called "black lives matter"

They will back a black man, who was shot by the police, after the black man, stole a car, initially killed the driver of said vehicle, attempted to run over pedestrians, and then attempted to kill the cops with the vehicle.

And when that man was fatally shot.
They backed the movement protesting his death.
That's why they're apart of the problem, and the media is ignorant, or too arrogant to see their abuse of power in the field of journalism.
Plus, their take on diversity is such shit, they will hire people of their skin color, and not of their abilities to perform the job.
Such as other companies.
People are dumb.
Most non-whites are especially dumb.

Truth hurts mother fucker.

Attached: Neckbeard.jpg (479x720, 40K)

>i'd still fuck you
then you'd be gay hun. :)

keep on calling me hun cause i like that
you'd probably like it if i were to fuck you hard and slow too huh
you'd like that you little fag
mmmmm

Bitchnigga

ya. yar virgin ass never got called "hun" in your life. thats why some random dude calling ya hun makes yar pp tingle right? yes

ok hun

Attached: 1537961796975.webm (434x306, 810K)

shut up you faggot
for some reason it makes me hard and i like that
ive fucked only dudes before and you'd be another on that list
i'd fuck the fag out of you and do it again just to see your little twink body get exhausted

I want a gf like rayray

Oh yeah, raid time

Agreed

yar faggot ass cant even be an alpha.
fucking beta fags fucking twink body tards
even a disappointment as a fag.
might as well go fuck little girls and be a pedo not much of a difference degenerate fag

thats right
i am not an alpha
im a bitch that wants to fuck some boy puss faggot

go tell that to your dad and let him fuck you fag

nah thats gay
and getting fucked my ass doesnt do anything for me
its just uncomfortable and doesnt get me off because i may be a fag, but im not that level of a fag
either way hun, suck my dick

I am sincerely convinced that Donald Trump is right about building a wall in order to protect the United States from further illegal immigration as it both increases crime rates and decreases average income levels due to the increased pressure from low-wage workers.

is she trying to call us pussies?

>Nigger
OP YOU FAGGOT! if you want the media to pick it up more you need to be anti-Semitic. Like this:
The Holocaust is a lie. Gas the Jews for real this time. Hitler did nothing wrong.

theres nothing wrong with jews

being gassed

>we analyzed more than 1 million comments on Yea Forums
>hate speech
>40% spike
>since 2015
LOL
are you fucking shitting me? So basically are they trying to say that they fucking “analyze” millions of posts every 4 years or some shit?
This is fucking retarded, good going Vice!

Attached: 49F8D169-B759-4824-8CFD-26A19488F0F5.jpg (618x588, 77K)

xd

> Yea Forums
> LESS TOXIC?
no wonder Vice is going bankrupt

Ps. faggot kike nigger camel jockey
my apologies

>amount of edgy kids increased after the fappening
If this is news to you, you're underage b&.

So we are now at 140% hate speech?

These dumb kikes and their retarded propaganda. Oh no! Yea Forums is full of hate speech!

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

I’ll help OP
Yea Forums is an amazing and wonderful place filled with a positive and vibrant atmosphere. The Anons here are friendly, and welcome all newcomers with open arms. Imagine how bad life would be if we didn’t have the warm hearted community that is Yea Forums.

Bump