Most liberal gun laws in the US e.g. open carry = lowest gun related crimes in that state

most liberal gun laws in the US e.g. open carry = lowest gun related crimes in that state.
true or false?

Attached: 1367952549639.jpg (480x449, 43K)

why does that kid have the fibger on the trigger and is aiming to the roof....
also thats not an "AsSaUlT wEapOn" thats a Carabine

areas less densely populated with blacks/hispanics = lower gun related crimes in that state.
true or false?

Attached: black lives matter.jpg (299x206, 13K)

>comparing something specifically for kids to something for adults
>being a 2d retarded libshit and believing a picture like this shows anything but a comparison of apple to oranges that suits my phobia of guns

Attached: im trans.png (495x601, 576K)

assault weapons are by definition guns with selective fire of semi and full automatic..... Those guns are already banned...
also more people die for handguns crimes related than Carabines or Long Rifles, take away the guns and you'll get a Revolutionary war with Guerilla Tactics on a country where millions of people own guns and are veterans

I dunno, take a look at Idaho or Arizona and get back to me.

The best way to avoid gun laws is to carry a knife. If OJ can get away with stabbing people, you can too. Start carrying a knife around.

And neither child is allowed to purchase what is in their hands.

Relevant

Attached: push button.jfif.jpg (298x169, 13K)

Attached: 1550389103694.jpg (768x960, 133K)

Or, OR..you could not break the law so that you're never stopped and/or searched by the authorities.

Attached: 1549959512019.jpg (750x705, 92K)

Attached: 1552337360350m.jpg (1024x985, 48K)

Attached: 1559790994255.jpg (724x814, 363K)

You'll be the first one I stab.

Is that the new Yeet Canon?

Attached: 1552335565902.jpg (846x816, 39K)

>its not an assault rifle its a carbine, an assault rifle with a slightly shorter barrel
yeah makes a giant difference lol

also before any of you retards get assblasted over "assault rifle", its an accurate term even if "AR" in AR-15 stands for armalite

The fact that you dont think it does tells us you have no idea about guns at all.

Attached: 1562197816180.jpg (850x1024, 73K)

No, that's not what they're protesting.

how dumb is this nigger to have the fucking breach up and not down. the cases are going right into this niggers eyes and his big ass lips.

Attached: bobby.jpg (552x557, 38K)

And what makes it an assault rifle?

Attached: D4ZZMwrW0AI6sIA.png (537x781, 282K)

>it's accurate
>even though the literal definition says otherwise
>because muh feelings n boohoos

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

incorrect. must feel bad to be retarded LUL

picrelated, how does an AR-15 fit on this definition nig nog?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-18-09-10.png (540x960, 145K)

america only cares about defending their gun rights when the democrats are president

lol also this

His ignorance.

oh, right, what was i thinking
>#BelieveAllWomen
>#BelieveAllNiggers
it's not because literally every time a thug tries to kill a cop, fights a cop, runs away from a cop, gets killed in the course n he dindu nuffin despite his long list of violent crimes and usually video evidence of fighting with cops before being shot down like the animal he is

Attached: snakes.jpg (462x600, 46K)

Wait, you guys still haven't solved your gunproblem?

That's incorrect, leaf. We care about it all the time

Attached: Dl0eu9DV4AEVPT5.jpg (477x359, 49K)

True

Because its not selective fire retard. An ar is a semi auto not an assault rifle. Assault rifles can semi or full auto

this, people should read about a crime before making accusations or if they're lazy watch sum Donut Operator

are you just posting pictures from your boomer qoute collection?

Also yeah sure the NRA suuuper cared when the government restricted gun rights to disarm the BPP

but im sure you have an excuse for that :^)

Unfortunately smart guns aren't still in their infancy. When they are able to program them to blow up if the person holding them voted democrat our issue will be resolved.

nigga... if you're this person
you're fucking retarded

>runs away from a cop
buddy people shouldnt be killed for that you utter bootgobbler

Not yet. It's either:
>Ban all kinds of guns in every form in every state in the US
>People end up getting guns illegally and causing more crime and havoc
Or:
>Make it very easy to get a gun in all states
>Unstable people and criminals end up with guns easily and crimes and shootings go up higher
We just have to find the middle ground, but that's hard to do because after every mass shootings you're either labeled as "Someone with common sense" (Not true) or "A gun loving redneck"

says the faggot commie bootlicker. you deserve to be a zipper head from the anti riot water truck you pathetic kike sympathizer.

Attached: sounds like communist propaganda but okay.jpg (960x596, 50K)

*your

The NRA isnt the subject here.
Please stay on topic

For your pea sized brain

Attached: B5C9D71F-D443-4EC0-89C9-4100D7ECCF01.png (500x588, 95K)

>ar is a semi auto not an assault rifle
>assault rifles can be semi or full auto
1; you're wrong
2; you're fucking stupid

Attached: 1562749448316.jpg (735x557, 96K)

Im not but you obviously dont know what you're talking about. That was my first post

See
Actual moron

nigga i know what an assault rifle is iam a /k/omando myself
i'm just saying an AR-15 isnt an assault rifle, read again

Correlation - a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.

Causation - the relationship between cause and effect; causality.

ok, its the largest advocacy group for gun rights, it feels very relevant...

ArmaLite Rifle 15. ArmaLite is the company that designed the weapon in the 1950s. it is subsidiary of Stratigic Armory Corps. ArmaLite sold its rights to the design to Colt in 1959. Supposedly, the 15 in AR-15 is the design iteration, as in this is design number 15.

wew that didnt take long

Can you guys do something for me?
>Look up total amount of gun-related incidents
>Look up the amount of incidents with legally-aquired-firearms that were NOT self defence

Thanks, fucking faggots.

its because its black and americans hate blacke

Tl;dr retards who know nothing about guns don't know the difference between an AR-15 and an M4, and why one is a semi rifle and one is an assault rifle which is already hard af to get

Attached: 58C9A1C0-84F4-4213-8287-726FDCF3FBB8.jpg (1125x849, 344K)

thank you, i already knew that

*just buys a bump stock which are still legal in most of the US and has an actual assault rifle*

If you've ever shot bump stock or full auto you would realize there is a world of difference in accuracy and actual bullets sent down range

"gun related" cool
meanwhile "knife related" "baseball bat related" "dinner fork related" "poison related" etc all go up

you think you're incredibly smart but you're a fucking moron who should kill himself

sage

need help shifiting that goal post?

people who like bump stocks/complain about ban are retards or libs trying to gaslight like it's an important and popular product. to that point, bearing arms and bearing attachments aren't the same thing

Attached: face suspicion.jpg (540x540, 53K)

>poison related
brb robbing the local gas station with my poison

no i dont know what iam talking about even tho i used to go hunting with my father, spend hours watching review of Guns, lurk on /k/ for hors and watch topic related shit because i dont wanna get ny CC and FOIL as soon as i move to the usa to buy a remingtob 870 Marine Magnum
tl;dr shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-18-23-23.png (540x960, 440K)

Now I've seen everything.

Attached: image.jpg (921x1200, 73K)

>t. Faggot thats never fired either

Also we should be able to own assault rifles. I could make a pipe bomb in my garage tonight and arguably do more damage with it. The problem isnt the weapon its the mentally ill people that use them for horrible acts.

Its ARmalite.
They have shotguns with the AR designation.

my porpose wan't to correct you, it was to add more information to your post. if you already knew, you are in the minority of americans. the news media has long ago convinced most americans that AR stands for "Assault Rifle."

enjoy

Attached: FBI_TABLE8_MURDER_WEAPONS.png (944x858, 57K)

logical fallacy ty for playing and don't forget to kys

did you know you can make a napalm like substance with Styrofoam and gasoline? the Styrofoam breaks down in the gas and creates a thick gooey substance

Attached: smart black guy.png (387x314, 243K)

Stupid fucking moms.
We DO sell kinder eggs here.
Kinda shitty chocolate, but we sell 'em!

Ive been doing that on my grandpas farm to fight the ant niggas for years. Fun stuff

sans the toy in the middle. the point still stands, even if it's on wobbly drunk chicken legs. the true product itself is banned in it's true form.

Attached: face doge smile.jpg (264x272, 15K)

no real napalm but true, to make real napalm you need Napalm mix
difference, real napalm can be used by a flamethrower and its liquid and fake napalm is like jelly and can be used to make molotovs or bombs with blackpowder and alcohol 93

buddy the problem is accessibility too those things. we had a muzzie go on a rampage with a knife in my city two years. (got btfo'd by the other muzzies in the quarter lol). He killed one and injured 5 others. Now imagine if that cunt had a gun.

Its why you cant just buy fertilizer all willy nilly...Just dont hand them the tools to easily you know...

there are two different companies. the original one, ArmaLite, ceased operations in 1983. the new one, Armalite, was started in 1996. and yes, they design and build all sorts of weapons, and except for the M-15, every one of them is an AR-something. the first ArmaLite manufactured the AR-17 12-gauge shotgun.

also Yea Forums you can buy a fucking flamethrower without a firearms licence why you dont have one yet you fatfuck they are 3k USD worth it

There's no correlation between gun laws and crime rates. Honestly. New Orleans is a shit place, and so is Chicago. NO has no gun laws, Chicago has literally banned everything.

It's almost as if guns don't cause crime.

Attached: 1491958914129.jpg (583x651, 68K)

He injured more than most do with a gun. Usually its crimes of passion and its a 1 person ordeal. Also look up how many lives are saved by guns each year (CDC stats) and while its obviously not perfect data, the numbers are absolutely staggering. The boston bombers used pressure cookers. Do we make cookware illegal now too?

you just need a way to throw it. i can't do all the work for you, besides, the post i replied to was talking about homemade bombs as it is and i said
>like napalm
clearly it isn't as powerful or as potent as the real stuff

Attached: theres a snake in my boot.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Based dog poster

I've actually never had the ones sold here. People have always brought them back to me.
They really don't sell ones with toys?
Are people so fucking gluttonous that they just swallow these fuckers whole?
Maybe we should sell the ones with toys here so we can weed out the bad genes.

Anyway...

Gunpowder and all it's glory has been around for over a thousand years.
People been shooting each other with arrows for MUCH longer.
Good luck on whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here.

the one on the left is a choking hazard disguised as a treat, and the one on the right is a tool
only absolute idiots think otherwise.
children should not be exposed to unnecessary dangers, it produces mental instability and mistrust of the community.
look at the jews, coddled and they all grow up closely nit, compare that with people who leave their children to wander and you understand why the jews keep their children inside away from others.

guns are necessary for equalization of power and the negation of temptation for common citizenry.
nobody will rob a bank if everyone in line has a gun
nobody will rob a home if it is filled with gun owners.
it is common sense.

Correcting grammar using the wrong fucking your

yea, as far as i know the thing that was banning it was the toy inside. pretty sure we sell them with out the toy but i could be wrong. i never ate one myself. if i get foreign chocolate i get milka

Attached: face bird9.png (1248x936, 1.41M)

no of course not.
But people have litterally had thier door busted down by SWAT teams for buying pressure cookers online you know...

>Usually its crimes of passion and its a 1 person ordeal
oh if its only mostly femicide...

lmao get baited retard

Select fire capability is intrinsic to the term assault rifle. Assault weapon is what you're referring to. Assault rifles by definition are select fire weapons only. Assault weapons are any semi-automatic rifle using composite materials and pistol grips and as such "look scary" compared to their wood stock cousins. Stop being a mongoloid and read a fucking book.

deep south tops gun-related violence indices. I don't think your argument holds

>the boston bomber
was a craft, not some college kid from a slavic nation lmfao

Attached: boston bomber.png (960x521, 749K)

This is what I don't understand.
Every. God. Damn. Weapon. Can. Be. Considered. An. Assault. Weapon.
Whatever snowflakes made up that definition should be assaulted with rocks.

That bitch needs better trigger discipline

Well according to your logic we should probably outlaw hands and feet next. They kill way more people than guns every year

They gave the white kid the gun, that’s racist and sexist.

nice strawman my dude

i quoted the wrong one

Attached: boston bomber 2.png (800x600, 711K)

Tf is a craft

Some dumb cunt posed the children.

look into it. the picture explains it all

Attached: i dont appreciate your tone.jpg (1080x718, 33K)

Kids don’t swallow guns but they do swallow chocolate so fast that they don’t notice they’re eating plastic, until they choke and die.

Darwinism 101

Well you seem to be for either banning or regulating ar's right?

Oh durr i skimmed over the ant text. Interdasting will have to see if these are real pics

you won't find much. it's been wiped. i was following it at the time but like so many memory holed lib false flags, you almost never hear of it today. this is the first time i heard it brought up in any conversation since a few months after it happened. funny, huh

Attached: jews the more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

I hope some serial killer out there reads this and starts beating people to death with their fists.
Mr. Killer,, when you get caught, make sure everyone knows you only used your fists.
I want fists banned.

Kek just a buff ass hulk hogan in his prime on meth in a college

honestly regulating, is as far as i want to go.
i want recreational shooting to be legal, im not even opposed to guns for self defense but you shouldnt be able to just get an AR-15 at Walmart or those fucking gun shows which are just straight up a grey market

Ar-15 is the same as a 223 hunting rifle, just larger capacity which you can make higher capacity mags for hunting rifles. Also handguns kill like 10x as many people and are EASY to conceal. If you want to regulate somethin you should start with hand guns but both proposals are retarded

you're talking about a whopping 1% of gun owners that actually buy guns from walmart? i don't even want to buy an appliance from walmart, let alone a gun.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (601x800, 257K)

So you want recreational shooting to be legal and murder to be illegal?
Buddy, have I got news for you!

And it already is regulated. You cant have mental health history, you go through a federal background check, you cant get one if youre a felon or domestic abuser

I know right? Walmart guns? Lol

"Hey guys! Look at my new winlester rifle! Got it at Walmart."

This is the definition of a Assault rifle.

"a lightweight rifle developed from the sub-machine gun, which may be set to fire automatically or semi-automatically."

*grammer

Unless it's a private sale, then none of that happens

andy grammer is an american recording artist, among other things.

Hurr durr durr

So if I assault someone with a knife and they read me the charges during the trial, will they say...

"He assaulted them with a knife. A lightweight knife developed from the long sword, which may be set to single stab, three stab bursts, or full auto stab."

Hmmmmm?

Is a chainsaw a knife set to full auto stab?

you mean kinda like how illegal drugs are sold? so let me get this straight...make law abiding citizens not able to own guns but leave it to private selling black market like drugs? makes sense!

Attached: its only logical.jpg (620x473, 44K)

That 100% accurate though
Why are you being retarded?

Uh oh. Some gun out there is running around and the authorities don't know it exists!
Gasp!
You'd probably really have a hard time with a gun put together from a few pieces of pipe and a nail, huh?
You the type of person that needs everything documented?
What are you a nazi?

No, because drug sales are illegal
A private citizen can legally sell their firearm in a private sale to anyone with no legal requirement for any checks at all
The 2 are not comparable

Lol how are you this stupid? Go buy a gun or two and get back to me about the process.

Hmm. Maybe.
I picture it more of a cat o' nine tails set to full whip.

That has nothing to do with what you're replying to. user said mental health and background checks are required to purchase a gun, I just pointed out how that is not a legal requirement in many situations

>thinks the most logical way to restrict guns is to make the easier way to get them is through private black market dealings so it's mainly (only) criminal types who can get them (easier)
are you certain you're thinking this out? or at all...

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

You're embarrassing yourself
You could sell a gun to me if we were in the same state, legally, and it would not require any checks or documentation at all

Dumb much? What about understanding definitions. I own both a shotgun and a bolt action rifle, and used to have a AG5 assault rifle back when I was in the Army and later in the homeguard. I know the fucking definition. Here you cant have large rifle magazines anylonger after ABB shot those kids.

Why are you replying to things not said?
Are you that desperate to argue?

It varies by state buddy. You should do at least a basic google search before you go spouting bullshit. It'll help you look a little smarter.

WTF is a /pol/ thread doing in Yea Forums?

Attached: gtfo.png (500x333, 26K)

And when that day comes, as one-by-one the Democrat supporters die and the average IQ drops as only the Republicans are left, the US will achieve its goal of becoming the stupidest country on the planet.

Oh, I understand the definition.
That's why I was making fun of it.
If you couldn't glean that information from my post then there's nothing I can do to help you cause I'm not drawing you a fucking picture.
Now we all understand your lack of reading comprehension.
Thanks for letting us know your a dumbass.
How big is the magazine on your automatic knife there?
...fucking retard...

So the statement made by user here is inaccurate, which is the only point I was making.
Why has this upset you so much?

We're already one of the dumbest of any developed country, you can blame it on an expensive, unequal education system.

How many states can you not privately sell a firearm without background checks and documentation?

true. less criminals mess with armed civilians. lets just hope that those civilians don't get angry at crowds.

Like 20-22 have some sort of restriction on private sales. Like a permit or a background check.

English isn't your fist language, is it

There's a really cool shotgun that was developed but never mass produced.
It could hold somewhere around 100 rounds I think and could be set to full auto.
Orrrrrrrr you can set as an anti-personnel mine by a setting that made all the rounds go off at once.
Dirty little trick, huh?

50%
Makes your little autistic rant here pretty funny considering what you responded to is equally accurate to your argument that it was wrong

>being this dumb
kek

Why would you say that?
The statement was inaccurate
Try harder

>You are so retarded because the thing you said is only true in half the country, while I are smrt because the thing I say is true in the other 50%
Kek indeed

The criminal utility of a firearm depends on the force disparity tilting such that it gives the criminal the advantage.

If guns are difficult to (legally) have, they are a valuable criminal tool.

If guns are easy to (legally) have, there is a higher risk that the criminal's chosen victim will have the tools to defend themselves and stop the crime.

The ridiculous idea that "fewer guns = lower crime" has been historically and globally proven wrong time and time again. The United States city of Chicago has the strictest gun laws nation wide, and also the highest gun crime nation wide.

Pretending that taking weapons away from law-abiding citizens also makes it harder to arm criminals is just plain stupid. Criminals don't follow the law, and if they can't get guns legally then they will simply get them illegally, clearly evidenced by countries in which total gun control has been enforced.

Guns are neither good nor bad, a gun in the hands of a good man is a good thing, a gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. The only thing that can stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun. I know those phrases are old and often repeated, and they're repeated so much because they're true and nobody seems to fucking listen.

So instead of trying to make a change in states without anything in place for a private sale you come on Yea Forums to...do what exactly?
Seriously.
Tell me what you think you're going to accomplish here. On...Yea Forums...of all places...
And if you respond with some stupid asinine, outrageous bullshit that makes no sense, you can go sit on a barrel and pull the trigger.

So why does it seem like only you and me understand this?
I really have a hard time understanding how these idiots don't see the logic.
No joke, it hurts my brain sometime when I try to understand how people can be so......ignorant.

>The ridiculous idea that "fewer guns = lower crime" has been historically and globally proven wrong time and time again. The United States city of Chicago has the strictest gun laws nation wide, and also the highest gun crime nation wide.
>Pretending that taking weapons away from law-abiding citizens also makes it harder to arm criminals is just plain stupid
No one is taking your guns away stop spazzing out. More laws (in the US) normally means it just takes longer to get your gun and not less guns

No one cares. Take your political agendas and shove them up your ass.

I guess he is right handed...