Hey Yea Forums, it's Chad. Ask me anything

Hey Yea Forums, it's Chad. Ask me anything.

Attached: chad.png (500x481, 130K)

why ur shirt say ouch

do your parents know you're gay

penis size

About tree fiddy kilometers

Because my mere presence hurts a virgin's chance of getting laid.

Actually, fellow user, I am straight. Though if I were a homosexual, my parents would be incredibly supportive of me.

actually you know what this is a good answer thank you chad

what are your political views?

Why are you a closeted gay?

Nine inches erect.

How many thinkpads do you have?

pic

I tend to flip flop a lot if I'm honest. It really depends on who the main Presidential candidates are and what they think is best for the country. At the moment, I am Republican since, although he has some views and ideas I do not agree with, I think Donald Trump is a very strong leader that I can get behind, though I respect and understand if you disagree with me.

Again, I am not a homosexual. If I were, I would be open about it and very proud of who I am.

Just the one. I'm using it as we speak.

I'd prefer not to send a photo of my genitals since I know plenty of people who have sent their's to their friends or strangers online and have been embarrassed or driven to kill themselves by doing so, and I would much rather wait until a consenting partner wishes to see it in person.

what type of protein would you recommend for a beta chad i.e. weight loss and muscle growth

>He has a really small penis

Awww user, it's okay. It's how you use it right? And I bet you are just the best with your fingers.

Dymatize Whey Protein Powder. It's expensive but really helps.

whats your favorite flavor for BCAA's?

So by not wanting to share a picture of my genitals, I therefore have a small penis? That's an understandable thought process, but my penis is indeed the size I have said it is. I just don't want to show it for the reasons above and I also don't want to come across as vain and arrogant because of my size.

traps or lats bro

Post your butthole

I personally really like Scivation Xtend Green Apple Explosion, though any BCAA with a watermelon flavour is really nice as well.

I don't have a preference. It's important to work out on both equally and at regular intervals.

you've got great taste bro

Thanks bro.

Imagine that you’re at the controls of a railway switch and there’s an out-of-control trolley coming. The tracks branch into two, one track that leads to a group of five people, and the other to one person. If you do nothing, the trolley will smash into the five people. But if you flip the switch, it’ll change tracks and strike the lone person. What do you do?
pic unrelated

Attached: look at it.png (630x420, 411K)

If it's one against five, I'd have to flip the switch, but would plead guilty should a case be made against me.

you thought i thought you wouldnt think i thought youd think what i thought youd think.