I like to wear adult diapers AMA

i like to wear adult diapers AMA

Attached: abuniverse.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Ditto. What are you wearing?

right now im not wearing anything but i have tykables

what about you

bump

i also like abuniverse all of them

bump

I'm in a Rearz Princess. It's super wet.

are you a sissy?

Me too! I just got some delivered yesterday. Waiting until tomorrow so I can be diapered all weekend. I wish it wasn't so hot right now though; diapers and heat don't mix well. They're way better in the colder months.

yeah i hear that. what kind of diapers did you get

A little. I just like the colours mainly. Not so much into the dress up part

oh okay. i never really understood the sissy thing but to each their own

I ordered a mixed half case:
1 pack of PeekABU
1 pack of Little Pawz
1 pack of Kiddo
and 1 pack of Pre-school plastic-backed

I'll probably try out the Pre-school diapers tomorrow. They're pretty cute. I like ones like this and PeekABU that are mostly white with a little design on the top. It reminds me of old diapers from my childhood.

peekabu and lil paws are my favs

bump

can you really call them adult diapers when they're modeled and designed to emulate baby-little kid diapers?
shouldn't they have gucci or the applebee's or supreme logos and style to them if they were adult?
medical grade is medical, doesn't count

well they are adult sized. but i would totally but taco bell or gucci diapers or something LMAO

Do you know where this fetish came from? Because I have it too and I hate it. Lol. I cant seem to pin point what exactly caused me to be into this.
Anyway, have you tried Bear Hugz? Are they worth getting?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-171608_Google.jpg (1080x818, 450K)

Ya know, considering the cross over of rav girls and hypebeasts, I could totally see Supreme making a run of adult diapers lmao.

havent tried them but they look thick AF.
as far as where it stems from i kinda had to grow up too fast and i like to go into a simpler time

what about it do you hate. and how long have you been into it

Is anyone here female or are we all dudes?

im a dude. there are females into this though ive met a few. not bad looking either

but it seems to be a majority of dudes into it

I hate that my dad molested me as a toddler but at the same time I have good memories of diapers too, like my mom would suck me off (she’s hot af) for “playtime”. It’s a very hot and cold issue for me

dude thats rough im sorry. it can be fun. and honestly i was ashamed of it for a long time but ive accepted it as a part of me. im not into it 24/7 but i do wear often and it just puts me in a simpler head space

Uh. Well, I remember wanting to stay in diapers when I was kid for whatever reason. But didn't really discover the whole kink until maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Honestly, the community ruins it for me. The green haired chicks who romanticize being incredibly mentally unstable and their chinless "daddys" Its just cringe as hell to me. I just think they feel good and my girlfriend is kinda into the aesthetic and being taken care of, so like, whatever, ya know.

Im a dude, so probably mostly dudes here.

Hit the nail on the head. I just stick to enjoying the way diapers feel

there are some cringy mother fuckers into this definitely just like with every other kink. i like the whole dd/lg dynamic but some people take it to a whole new level

i dont understand the people who act like they are mentally retarded

bump

lol me neither

i dont understand the humiliation kink that shit would piss me off. i talked to one chick who was into that. she liked to act retarded in public and wear diapers and her "daddy" would tell everyone her brain didnt develop with the res of her body. she was perfectly normal irl....well somewhat normal LOL

I can sort of get the humiliation of just being made to wear them/use them instead of a normal toilet but that whole mental retarded thing just sounds very stupid

yeah i agree 100% i can uderstand the not being able to use the toilet but the whole retarded thing. i was like wow wtf

but most of the people into it are dude or dikes

How did you finally (at least somewhat) get over the shame of having this kink? Do you still binge/purge?

Attached: tumblro29fxv83gr1rron5oo11280.jpg (960x1280, 212K)

bump

i accepted it as a part of me and no i dont splurge and purge anymore. i was able to wear alot over the past year and really enjoyed it

I still shamefully live at home so binge when my parents go on holiday. Not sure how much I'd wear if I had the chance to all the time

i had to move back in with my mom but she works most days so i have day time alone and i go to bed way after her so i have chances to wear. and i sometimes wear in public

How do you get rid of them without her knowing?

I wet the bed so I wear pretty much every night

i through them in the trash and take the trash out

I don't remember ever having much shame about it. It's not like I'm hurting anyone by wearing diapers, I'm just having a little fun.

right but we are conditioned to believe diapers are for children

I dunno, I've just never been that hard on myself about it. I'm not involving anyone else in this unless they're into it too, so I don't see any reason to feel any shame about it.

I'd feel shame if other people found out, but I live by myself so that's not much of a concern.

why would you feel shame if someone found out?

bump

bump

girls in diapers is just about the hottest thing there is i would love to fuck a girl that is diapered

How does that work? Are there diapers with holes in them?

you make a hole in the diaper or untape one side and pull it to the side

bumpitty bump

anyone else wear tighty whities as well? i wear diapers mostly at home and tighty whities when I'm out and about

i dont like tighty whities

Attached: Droopy out of car.jpg (960x1280, 290K)

Attached: Droopy pampers.jpg (879x1338, 259K)

Attached: Droopy short shorts.jpg (960x1280, 258K)

Attached: Droopy Underskirt.jpg (960x1280, 243K)

Attached: Droopy.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Check

good girl

?

bump

Yup. And sometimes I'll play a desperation game. I either have to go x hours without going piss. If I wet my whities before the hours are done I have to wear diapers for a day.

ive never lost control from holding

Attached: 1.webm (480x320, 1.93M)

I eventually lose focus for a second and wet..

i love peekabus

Fuck that's actually kinda hot

So you got molested by both of your parents?

Attached: Bloated.jpg (1095x821, 86K)

Attached: Blue Diaper.jpg (808x1108, 172K)

Attached: Bottoms out.jpg (866x1280, 197K)

did someone tell you that you were molested? I have suspicion my dad did the same to me but i have absolutely zero memory of anything. just weird diaper kinks lol

Bump

Attached: 4b20647ffc1ff94f19148db9fc7dad903a276c53848b407081cecb6454453572.jpg (1209x1899, 222K)

Well that diaper didn't do a very good job of containing that mess...

OP here. no one has any questions?

Do you think the nature of your fetish would be different today if you were able to freely wear diapers when you were younger?

probably. i probably wouldn't have the fetish as much or maybe i would have it more intensely. im not sure. this is a part of me so i think i would probably still be into it but maybe not as intensely

Where do you get off criticizing me for NOT wearing diapers as a human older than 2?
SHUT your MOUTH!

You're NOT God!
OR my father!
OR my boss!

Attached: 2f6d3af70087c528c478623ea34ad8b8.jpg (780x439, 30K)

everyone should wear diapers ass hole we as mammals arent supposed to hold it in we are the only creatures that hold it its not healthy

I know what made me a diaper fan:
> Be me, 7yo, playing with sister and her neighbor friend
>decide to play house
>I'm the youngest so I am the baby
>friend suggests wearing a diaper
>I'm in.
>Say I will just wear the diaper, no pants
>Go to bathroom
>Weirdly sexually charged/exciting
>I take off pants, friend pulls up her skirt sitting on toilet
>Showing me her pussy
>Ask if I can touch it, she giggles
>I go to touch but she stops
>She puts diaper on me
>Sister kinda sitting awkwardly
>Door locked cuz being bad
>Knock knock "kids? Why is this door locked?"
>Panic/get out of diaper/in pants
>Door opens, we mutter something about a tickling contest so the door had to be locked
>We scatter.. Fuck, ever since then..

so when did you try diapers again

It sounds like you were already into the idea of wearing a diaper.

Ive tried them they are pretty good the velcro tabs work pretty well

thats why i like tykables so much

tykables is velcro now?

tykables is sort of velcro yeah. its not a sticky tape

I took one and messed with it, too small. Then not until highschool.

True.. I do have a vague memory of playing with familiy friend's kids. I was just old enough to stop wearing them. We were crawling around. His used diaper smell was intoxicating and I remember shoving my face into it while crawling behind him.
I now realize that sounds revolting when putting it into words.

lol