Honest question B

Honest question B.
what does a vagina feel like?
I mean on your dick.
I feel as tho its over hyped.
/
Either way im not some bitter incel whos pissy about it.
Infact im a rather pragmatic incel.
One who understand under capitalism NO ONE is trully involintairily selibate.
So second question for thread.
Should i just pay to fuck an STD free whore?
or just wait around till virginity gets lost whenever.

Attached: Nietzsche.jpg (800x1202, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsP810OOWKM&list=PLZ8d9ubLHFQiwSQDNFbqaFQ7BgBihHHVD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not all what its made out to be. I found it kind of boring even. Somehow I powered through it. Don't feel about it one way or the other to be honest. As for the second part, if you are not much of a ladies man, then yeah. Go with the whore. I did, mostly because I got tiered of trying and getting rejected. Now that I know what it feels like, I don't actually see the point why people make it out to be such a huge and amazing part of life.

Attached: 1549124865870s.jpg (250x214, 4K)

It is over hyped. It's nice, but nothing close to what you make it up be in you head. Not sure what to compare it tho. Nothing like jacking off, with/without lotion, far less friction.

Everyone is paying for pussy one way or another

I found the faggot

Pussy is beautiful. These cucks have never fucked something they love which is a totally different experience. Both making love and fucking to fuck is amazing

Sup bruh? Want to throw some fists bruh? I must warn you, I know kung fu, karate, tae quan do and other really difficult words. So I advise you to shut your nigger whore mouth, before I stab you in your anus with a fork!

Attached: 1561391083707.jpg (574x545, 137K)

No, it fucking isn't overhyped, you goddamn weaklings. Getting laid is awesome and makes you more of a man, it's just how it is. And if you have actual feelings for the person you're banging, then it can very well be one of the greatest experiences of your life, no lie.

Get in shape, find purpose, start talking to girls regularly and keep at it. It's all about feeling at ease with yourself and learning that rejection can't harm you. Eventually you'll be a much, much happier man.

>So I advise you to shut your nigger whore mouth, before I stab you in the anus with a fork!
well shit ok do you also have 600 confirmed sniper kills

glorious incel quads

It feels amazing, I have no idea what the fuck these guys are talking about
It’s amazing when you hit it raw. Anal feels even better once you finally get in.

>rejection can't harm you

Listen to the wise words of the chad who is struggling with getting pussy.

Truth

Yep, total faggot

No I am a melee beast. I have killed a 601 men by stabbing them in the anus with a fork. Only cowards use snipers. U wana sniper vs fork? Ez, fork allways wins!

pussy is great but people make it out to be more than it is. its just pussy

user. Thank You!!!

Funny thing is, the less scared you are, the less rejection you'll encounter. I'm trying to help you.

Yeah, but after you get rejected enough times. You need to start realizing there is a pattern and no matter what you do or how hard you try. Nobody likes you and probably never will. I think there are 2 types of people in this world. The types who are loved and wanted and those who are unloved and unwanted. I am just the unwanted type. And I feel like all you are saying is just delusional and unrealistic. Its a beautiful fairy tail, but that's all it is a fairy tail for children. You either have it or you don't. Im not bitter towards those who have it, there are days when I am envious, but I try to be at peace with it. I am not loved and I am not wanted and past experience has shown me, that cannot be changed, you simply are what you are.

I'm a virgin but the thought of making a female choke on my dick is the number one thought of a Randy nature that goes through my mind. I can't even fathom piv sex

Nonsense! You need to work on yourself if no one likes you. Most likely your social skills. As cliché as it sounds, there is someone for everyone.

bro can we stop with the sad emo poems in the diary?
No one is fucking loved.
People are willing to understand on some level that dog and fish pets dont really love you
but fall short when you start talking to a girl.
The only reason a girl "loves" anyone is because they find that person to be superior to be evoluiontaryily other males.
Now you can become superior to other males.
Infact odds, are you probably already are.
Statistically they're are guys genetically inferior to you getting laid.
Fucking abbos exist dude.
Why?
Well probably because they're not self cucking like a faggot.
You want to loose your virginity?
just fucking buy a whore like im going to.
Its pretty easy and once you do the magic will be taken away.
Nothing more to fear.
Nothing that can hurt you.
Im OP btw.

Attached: basedNietchez.jpg (274x300, 26K)

People can instinctively tell how you feel about yourself. If you feel like you don't deserve love or being wanted, then that's how people will react to you. That's why I said get in shape and find purpose. Because you can't be looking for happiness in other people. Earn your self respect, then people will respect you. Nobody wants a thirsty mofo running after them.

Also, there's of course a pretty good probability that you're aiming way too high in the looks department. Be realistic about what level you're a at, and be willing to lower your standards till you get up and running. I'm not saying "bang the ugliest chicks you can possibly find", just realize that actual hot chicks get so many offers that they don't have time for fumbling.

I find a flaw in that logic. What if my some one already got hit by a bus? Or lives on the other side of the planet. That is shit saying "there is someone for everybody" I have given up on it. It will not happen, it has not happened and it wont. This positive atidude nonsense does not work. Didn't work when I was a teen and I worked out and socialized didn't work out when I was in my twenties when I worked out and sociliced and it sure as fuck wont work out now in my 30.

Feels like a squishy tight tube wrapped around your penis grazing your dick head and shaft, unlike the feeling of jerking your little dingus off.
Plus, the feeling of power as you drill into the vagooter is a great sensation to.\

tbh
i prefer getting my dick sucked, or jammed down a girls throat more than I do fuckin de poose

Attached: Getcha.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Not being emo. I just know where I stand.

Im not aiming for anything anymore. And when I did I just went with my heart. If I felt a attraction towards somebody I went with it. But it didn't work out. Not once.

>I just know where I stand.
No you dont.
You just FEEL where you stand because if there were NOTHING you could do it would justify your inferiority.
Make it not your fault.
Not give you the responsiblity of choice.
You can choose to be a fucking faggot if you want dude
But im not going to let you lie to me and pretend it isnt your fucking choice.
Because it is,
The evolutionary physiology that compless us to breedd IS NOT a hard thing to get infront of.
And if you choose not to.
Well then you arent really "involintairily celibate" are you?
its just fucking volintary
here watch this
it explains in pretty good detail how to make a girl fall for you
>youtube.com/watch?v=lsP810OOWKM&list=PLZ8d9ubLHFQiwSQDNFbqaFQ7BgBihHHVD

Im not a fucking incel! Im just a fucking loser through and through. Always have been and probably always will be.

>Im not a fucking incel! Im just a fucking loser through and through. Always have been and probably always will be.
Yeah probably dude.
If you choose to be.
News flash bro,
they phycology that determines popularity isnt fucking hard to get infront of either.
Just look objectively at what works and what doesnt
and replicate the behaviors that lead to results while giving up the ones that dont.
Learn to be funny.
Learn to be confident.
Learn not to give a fuck.
All this shit can be learned user.
And you also CAN choose not to.
But what you cant do is lie to yourself.
Because regardless of what you believe
every day you wake up a looser is a day you choose to be a fuckign looser.

Honestly, feels quite warm, and mostly like a tight slimey sponge wrapping around your johnson. Feels good, but feels much better when you're both really into it and have a bit more experience. If you're over 30 I'd pay just to see what it's like, but condoms absolutely suck and ruin the experience, imo anyway.

lose some weight and maybe you'll have at least a fat ambiguously looking female that will grant you the key to her kingdom.

in the end, it's all about the looksmaxx, learning this has been hard to realize. but i surely benefited.

You’re wrong. If you carry yourself as an unwanted then that’s exactly what you are user. Try bathing your nasty ass, brush your teeth, workout, stop jacking your dick every 15 min or bc you see a child. Stop being so awkward and carrying around swords and talking about Pokémon an anime. Try to be a better person that isn’t looking forward to when mommy gets home so she can take him to the comic book store. My god

I'm a 78 year old war veteran that served in Vietnam. A closeted homosexual.
I remember back in the sweaty summers of 1968... When we slept in the barracks, Ohhh did shit go down. My entire platoon would suck eachother off. So hot. To this day, 50 years later, I still jack off my Pringles can sized penis thinking about it

maybe ur just fucking ugly and socially retarded just go gay O_O

Yea these incels think Kim k or nothing

Bc you didn’t try and thought you deserved Kim k. Sad little faggot

Pic related reminds me of my waifu

This was absolutely beautiful.

Full of inceldom right here