Can someone recommend a disturbing horror game...

Can someone recommend a disturbing horror game, not the 5 nights at freddy type games or amnesia I want a game thats truly disturbing whether disturbing or just its uneasiness.
Im super bored so Im open to suggestions, I dont care if its 1st,3rd person or rpg as long as it makes me feel scared,wrong or twisted etc

Attached: 1_qlCw_BH_Y0aX5FHoE-u8_Q.jpg (1080x1557, 301K)

got you covered, OP. This will certainly make you feel wrong.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Lost in Vivo. Serious Silent Hill vibes and all around a great game

play LSD the game

Of all the Resident Evils, RE7, of 3 or so years ago, really took the feel back to simple outright creepiness, long stretches of solitude, and only a handful of jump scares. 1st person for the record.

Outlast 1 and 2

Manhunt

manhunt was never about being a horror game...it was about sadistic murder. it's a rockstar game for fuck sake.

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

Alien isolation is probably one of the best games out there. The AI of the alien learns how you evade and play and adapts, making it harder the longer you play, regardless of your difficulty setting.

Lost in Vivo

Cant you also hook up a mic so they can actually hear you if you make a loud sound irl or is that just some bullshit i heard?

Layers of fear, first one is better. Alien: Isolation. Dead Space 1+2. Call of Cthulu. Silent Hill series. Resident Evil Series (first one HD remake is best). I can give you a few more if you want, but those are the ones that stick out. The Evil Within 1+2. Those are the ones that stick out to me personally.

F.E.A.R (only the first, maybe the 2nd as well but avoid the 3rd)
Cry of Fear (extremely disturbing, old HL mod but available on steam for free)
Call of Cthulu: Dark corners of the earth

I know it was possible on xbox

Yeah, that was true. Plugging in a headset, you could use your voice to draw out an enemy, but you also had to be quiet so you wouldn't give away your hiding spot. Also, the director who guides you through the game speaks to you through the headset.

Eversion

The Half Life 3 alpha is out and it's VR and scary af.

Attached: 1539087920999.jpg (384x301, 22K)

Siren, and the Fatal Frame series are good if you like Japanese horror.

VR made it that much better

Anything from Frictional Games.

THESE