So I just ordered a Papa John's pizza, it already came, and it's delicious but holy fucking shit why is it so expensive...

So I just ordered a Papa John's pizza, it already came, and it's delicious but holy fucking shit why is it so expensive? I had to leave a tip too obviously. Not sure if it was worth it but I have nothing to eat at home so I had to order something.

Attached: big mac.jpg (1258x816, 215K)

You have been visited by the Laura of desolate threads.

Unfortunately this thread appears to have gone unnoticed by anons on Yea Forums. Unless someone bumps the thread (and does it soon), this thread will inevitably be forgotten.

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (157x201, 53K)

big stinky dookie deed for make most glorious of satisfaction in pant xD

all takeaway pizza in a rip off where i am 22 euro for 1 large or 26 euro for 2x large, what the actual fuck and they all charge the same regardless papa's dominos its just bread and cheese

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1890x932, 1.39M)

Papa John’s pizza is like corrugated cardboard coated in dog sick. I wouldn’t feed it to starving orphans

Attached: 4E0CD58A-E70D-47E4-9E51-AA59CF5CAC15.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Because it's a delicious meal for a whole family. And if you're alone, it should give you at least 4 meals.

And you don't have to tip if you don't want to. Domino's legally has to give me at least minimum wage, and I'm comfortably at $15 an hour. Along with all my co-workers around the same pay-grade. We're not starving. That's just a dumb stereotype made up by selfish waiters.

Attached: 11350194.jpg (200x200, 27K)

You're thinking Papa John's before the revamp they had a few years back. Now it's Dominoes that's the meme worst pizza (at least around here).

Pizza Hut is on it's way out around here as well. Prices 30-40% higher than just a couple of years ago, and the quality has been cut in half to match.

They have to pay you at least minimum wage, but they don't pay for wear and tear on your car, which you're basically running into the ground. So drivers who make minimum wage (which is what people at my store make) rely on tips not to end up considerably under minimum wage when all is said and done.

You can write off the miles you drive on your car for taxes, though. Buy a notepad for $1 and keep track of your miles when start your shift and when you end your shift.

>And if you're alone, it should give you at least 4 meals.
What are you, a chipmunk? It's two meals, or maybe three if you don't eat much.

I know right? Server reporting in. I easily walk out with 200$ in cash a night on average. The job isn’t that physically draining either. Job isn’t physically demanding either, standing and walking around for 6 hours isn’t a big deal

I was a delivery driver at Papa John's in 2009 when they started the $5.99 Large 1 Topping. The day they started that I quit. I showed up for my shift and people's orders were 3 hours behind, every delivery I made people were pissed as fuck, the lobby was just full of people waiting, phones ringing off the hook, pizzas were falling off the oven onto the ground because everybody was busy doing everything. Fucking chaos dude

Should have got Digiorno.

Where do you input that on turbo tax?

But then you have to itemize, which sets you back a bit at first, and at least when I looked into it when I was driving part time, it wasn't worth the hassle.

Trips if you shove it up your ass.

Attached: 1558742175341.jpg (800x600, 65K)

I can buy another car in two paychecks. Remember that this is a starter job, most people in this work are still living with their parents. So it goes without saying that we don't exactly have amazing cars that'll last more than 5 years anyways.

Honestly, have you ever seen a delivery driver in something you would take pride in? Maybe the occasional old Toyota. But never anything good.

Attached: 11846197.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (600x468, 32K)

Didn't use TurboTax back when I delievered. That wasn't a very popular thing in 2006-2011 when I was delivering

Friendo, I find it quite filling. Just slow down and drink water while you eat. Even with my big boy appetite, it's a good few meals.

i did delivery for a dominos that was right in the middle of a huge state university. it was like this every fucking weekend and i endured it for 2 fucking years.

that shit is inedible

I got a few extra hundred out of it. I had a tax notary in the family who did my taxes back then, though

Lucky you man.

this. digiorno tastes like burnt tires

Why didn't you just have a Little Ceaser's pizza?

It's only $5.00 for a large pizza.

Attached: image.jpg (1489x2047, 576K)

>Remember that this is a starter job, most people in this work are still living with their parents.
Not where I live. Very few of them are. And those beat up old cars cost money to keep running.

If you want heartburn and a stomachache.

you fool, Round Table is the only pizza
to get

Sorry to hear that man. Old cars are super cheap around here. Usually as low as $500. So I usually just sell mine for parts and get a new one.

If you divide a large pizza into 4 meals, that's 2 slices that add up to 8 ounces if you're lucky. That's half a meal.

Heartburn and stomachache for a terrible tasting pizza.

I can only imagine. My manager called me the day after I quit and said you're coming back, right? So I went back and worked for a few more months.

eat the crust

OP, you faggot, why have you posted a picture of a hamburger when you're babbling about pizza?
Are you an idiot?

Also, good call on Papa John's. Someone's got to stand up against the niggers. Lord knows, Nike's their bitch, now, along with American Airlines.

Little Caesar's is absolute fucking garbage, that's why it's so cheap, you get what you pay for

Stop eating small pizzas then? $20 bucks for a large pizza is good, even for two meals, if you're a lardo with no self control.

My state did this awesome thing where instead of paying ad valorem taxes year by year, you pay them all upfront, adding hundreds of dollars to the cost of buying the thing. And when you run it into the ground? You have to do it all again.

>Little Caesar's is absolute fucking garbage
And don't even get me started on Imogene Coca, that filthy whore.

true. always make an array of toppings and bake
in toaster oven to get it a bit crispy and it much better

You don't know how much things weigh if you think that a small pizza weighs two pounds.

Thanks brother. Wanna start a thread together?

Who eats by weight, anyways? Normal people count calories and don't eat until it hurts. I've never approached a pizza thinking, "okay, this needs to be at least 1 lb. of pizza or I wont be satisfied."

I never said they weigh two pounds.

>papa john's
>delicious
Choose 1 nigger

For shitposting our extreme luck in finding a job where we're payed way more than we deserve?

Sure.

>the cheeseburger
fucking gross

That's "Little Caesar's", not "Sid Caesar".

Attached: 1551042862559.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>I've never approached a pizza thinking, "okay, this needs to be at least 1 lb. of pizza or I wont be satisfied."
Oddly specific denial. You're a fat-assed basement dwelling sack of shit, aren't you?

nm

And it's still shit pizza, but unless you live in some place like New York you're ignorant to that fact

Why? Because of Ray's Famous Pizza, you stupid consumerist shit piece?

I still don't know how or where to input it as a "write off" there's no boxes or pages that says "write off" anywhere. I have no idea why people use that term. I want to pay less taxes.
I have no idea how to do my own taxes without having to pay 20% of my income to both state and federal. Each paycheck I get back, I'm taxed 40%.

I don't decide how much I eat by weight, but weight is the only easy way I know of quantifying how much it takes to satisfy my appetite. I weigh less than 170 pounds and there's no way that 2 slices of standard chain restaurant pizza is going to be a meal for me.

Nope, I'm 160 lbs. with abs and I can do 15 pull-ups in a row. Zero fat on me

I said that 2 pieces weigh 8 ounces at best, making them half a meal, and you told me to stop eating small pizzas. 8 slices times 4 ounces = 32 ounces = 2 pounds.

that's not even close to the best pizza in nyc. and it's not even called that now it's famous original rays.

you get your opinions from tv i bet

You have to itemize deductions. Write off basically means you pay less if you're a business owner; what I should have said is you'll get a bigger return for claiming those miles as a business expenditure. I think, I'm no tax expert here.

/\ bless Chicago Style

I'm saying you're wrong. If you're only getting 4 ounces of food then you're being shortchanged. Bigger pizzas are usually thicker with more toppings.

standard deduction will be better unless you have a lot more than gas miles to deduct

buying a chain pizza and not 1 of the many pizza joints around you
you deserve to lose your money over a 2nd rate zza

Business owners aren't even taxed 40%. Your math is way fucking off there dude. I'm in California and I got taxed on average 22%

I could've gone to the pizza place down the road but I didn't want to leave the house, society is fucked

I've just eaten a 12" pizza with extra topping, a cheesy garlic bread pizza, and a litre of coke but still want that burger so bad.

Ah yes my friend, the Big Mac craving is something we all know too well

Poking around online, 3 to 4.5 ounces per slice seems to pretty consistently be what people think a slice weighs.

>Bigger pizzas are usually thicker with more toppings.
That's not how pizza works. You get the type of crust you order, and you put the toppings you want on it.

a pizza that size is max 8€ in germany

this

enjoy the insanity around you
as long as you look crazier then the norm no one will fuck w/ you
in general

Right? I always go for that option when going to eat at McDonalds. Best around.

>enjoy the insanity around you

nah dude that's not an option, I hate society way too much

Can confirm. As a former long time Round Table Dough Roller, a large pizza crust is 19.25 oz., and every size pizza crust is the same thickness, just smaller diameter. Unless you get pan crust or skinny crust, of course.

No, I'm more than aware of what true high-quality pizza is like. I have a brick oven at home and make it myself.

Papa John's isn't for ordering by yourself, their price point/deals are oriented to "we're having a party and need a shitload of food". Pizza hut is more or less cheapest right now, BUT they squander that with a $13 minimum delivery. So dominos with a good coupon is going to be your best bet.

Little Ceasars is valid buuuuut they STILL haven't caught up to "people want to shop/order on the internet."

Whenever I go to McD's I get two Big Macs and a large fry

Papa Johns is not take away. Its delivery.
Papa Murphy's is take and bake and vastly superior in the world of papa pizzas.

This is the sole reason I haven't been to a McDonald's in over 5 years. They refuse to get on board with online ordering. Makes absolutely no sense to me since they dropped those kiosks in almost every store.

>telling me, a person who makes pizzas for a living, that I'm wrong about something I see almost 100 times every day for the last two years

And why should they? It's $5 and takes 5 mins to drive to a location if you're in the city.

People have weighed their pizzas. And I worked in a pizza place for my than twice that long.

those fucking kiosks make ordering more of a hassle, not less

They're doing just fine without the disaster that is online ordering. It's fucking McDonald's, if you got $3 just fucking go there

If I'm driving I'm not driving to get shitty fast food pizza, I'd just go to the grocery store and get real food.

Yeah, you're wrong. Give some specifics here on exactly how much weight goes into every topping, if you know so much

implying there's any good food at the fucking grocery store

ikr, top dummies.
why not do ordering on phone, generate qr code.
walk to kiosk and scan said code.

Sure, that's why you know how it tastes, right? Because you'd never go there? They don't need online ordering to compete as nobody competes with their prices.

I didn't mean that the kiosks are good to use, just that they prove that there is an indirect ordering system already in place.

Discussing real important global shit on other threads and you niggers banging on ad nauseum about pizza.
Feel bad about yourselves.

Learn how to cook user. Life is like the Sims video game, you gotta up your skills. Beef and bell pepper with some hot sauce = winning chicken/steak with broccoli = winning

>why is it so expensive?
to stop negros from buying it

>coming to Yea Forums for politics
>implying political threads don't turn into ad nauseam in 2 posts

Fuck outta here

Talking about outside stuff doesn't matter. Fuck off and order a pizza.

Back to /pol/
This is a legit thread. Neck yourself.

do I lose xp for cup o noodles?

20% of that $5 goes to the app.
So you'll basically be taking home $4. And it cost $.20 per mile in gas.
So you'll pocket like $3.60.

>Life is like the Sims video game
If you really believe this, it's time for you to turn you own, cold hand, in earnest.

They are good, and they are at a grocery store. So no. You just get the honorary badge of add hot water

I'm gonna start doing that lmao
t.318lb fatass

You officially confused me. What app? How do you pocket cash by ordering a $5 pizza?

I got mixed up, I was thinking of uber/lyft.

It kind of is, though. Not verbatim but you know.. The more you put in to something, the more you learn, the better you get. Life experience.

Lol we've been talking pizza this whole damn time user

is cici's any good?

holy shit no dude