How do i get an asian gf in the UK?

How do i get an asian gf in the UK?

For some reason my local gym is filled with cute asian girls. Where do they hide out? Chinese restaurants? Do they even speak english? Are they even interested in white guys? I've heard theyre kinda racist

Attached: 1560360512697.gif (431x540, 1.96M)

good heavens. who is that.

Why don't you travel to the Philippines and have a good time in Angeles city?

Attached: image.jpg (1661x2047, 629K)

a quick search says daddysgirl222
what a body

are you retarded?

Attached: 1552697426049.jpg (917x906, 98K)

>theyre kinda racist
Whites are fine. Just don´t be black, hispanic is a downside too but a black guy can call himself lucky if they don´t spit on him.

Kida true but then if OP wants to find a keeper then that place is risky. Was lucky enough that mine is (hopefully, lol)

You find them in churches. Look for a church that services Asians. Gets you in to their group. The parents will even help hook you up.

Only the most pathetic of white men fuck androgynous Asians.

1) Make a Tinder account with the best photos of yourself you can find.
2) Get a ticket to SE Asia for a month or so. The tickets are cheaper than you think and it is dirt cheap to vacation there.
3) Use Tinder while.
4) You will hookup repeatedly.
5) Bring on back to the UK with you?

You're one of those guys that bangs hamplanets aren't you.

Because i don't wanna pay for sex.

I doubt that, the asian population in the UK is very low compared to america. It's weird, i see them walking around a fair bit but they don't tend to mix with the native population

>how do i get an asian gf?
>for some reason my gym is filled with asian cuties
You answered your own question dumbass go ask one out.

Step one: be white. Asian girls love white meat.
Step two: be at least 5"10'. If you're not, sorry, won't work.
Step three: flash some money when you have their attention.

That's it. I'm from Australia and have dated a few. It isn't everything it's cracked up to be. Generally Asian born girls are so annoying, suicide often seems better than dating them.

most of us want a real man or woman that can speak our language and isnt a total douchenozzle, we are not going to the gym to pickup guys there,we are going to the gym to stay in shape.if you want an asain gf,try being nice to one or perhaps learning a language the the customs that go with it.

Hitting on girls at the gym is not cool, besides i actually have a workout to do
have the first two covered
They do seem annoying but they aren't fat, and that's a big benefit in western society

It's crazy that there are women out there that look like this.

That girl would be considered average in russia

How can I get a qt3.14 skinny Russian gf?

Or even one with a busted up face would be OK if she wasn't a feminist.

Is that a tampon hanging out

Op is cuk and delusional

no that is an wifi vibrator

no this is patrick

they don't exist. Russian women are beautfiul but have shite personalities. By that i mean they're gold diggers

Just shoot your shot at the gym

I got my asian gf by finding her on tinder and taking her from her beta asian bf

These are Asian women in the UK we're talking about. It's totally different from AUS the US.
They generally dislike white people and mostly do not mix. They all seen to work in Chip shops and Asian takeaway shops, no where else. They only want to live in houses with other Asians.
A lot of the fit ones are chinky students getting a good education over here and learning English with the Universities. Chinese companies pay for it, they all live in really upmarket Student accommodation buildings. They all take the ultra expensive top floor flats and do not like mixing with white students. We are scum to them. t.yellow fever uk student.

Disagree mate. They arent into what the british consider attractive men - muscled, tattooed, fuck boy haircut lads. If you can be decent, show an interest in their culture and hold a conversation with them which isnt about british pop culture, theyll give white guys a chance.