What's the worst thing a nigger has done to you?

What's the worst thing a nigger has done to you?

Attached: 5gbeY25weS-8.png (300x250, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/news/read-bishops-rugby-coach-in-intensive-care-after-being-stabbed-in-head/
youtu.be/etdZPc3zMN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are a couple. But this one memory is stuck in my head. It was a very long time ago. I visited my friend in Helsinki. And I lost him in the crowd and I started to look around the place. So my eyes met with a negro. The beast instantly started moving towards me, looking for a fight. Screaming out the top of his lungs "You wana fight me bitch ass mother fucker" I was shocked, I was a minor back then. Around 13 or 14. Don't exactly rememver, but this ape was clearly in his late twenties. I managed to get away with out much harm. After that, I don't really like black people very much. Its only a bad expiriance after another with them. Its like they don't want to act like human beings.

tboned me while i was going home from work

asked for nudes rip

Attached: 1562331629820.png (830x974, 106K)

Simply existing

They turned a bunch of white teenagers into drug-abusing wannabe-gansters in my local area.

This!!

Fucking KEKed for 2 minutes

Attached: 1547328670768s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Was my original answer.

>at the same time outing yourself as a nigger

Pretty sure whatever retard wants to copy so something harmful, it's no ones fault but their own kek

sheboon actually
And I thought that was the point lol

It was funny as hell I don't care who tf posted it

Drive around with new friend and his sister. 16 yo fun.
"Hey, my friend is here lets pick him up" :sure!
Nick guir says nothing for 2 hours, (shy?)
Nick guir starts laughing calling me his jeeves crack ass bitch from nowhere. (Oh gawd)
Drive to his house to drop him off, 15min of white racism.
His neighbourhood is sketchy as fuck, broken abandoned cars, grafitti on road. (God damnit, better be prepared to have gun point at me)
His house, "alright get out." "Hahahah cracker as dewb"
Drive away with other friend and sister who are totally quiet.
Random brick thrown out of house window.
Friend gets out. (Good luck dumbass)
Sister says "dont just leave him!" (Goddamnit i hate everybody equally)
Black guy comes out with house mom, starts beating her face in by grabbinbg her hair.
"Get the fuck in, were going!"
Friend "guys calm down, we need to all hug" (you need bananas and chicken)
"Dude, im leaving you here, come on"
Nick guir runs over, "let me in! How can you be so heartless? Thats cold man. *spits on car window at me* fuck you bitch*
"Dude, you aint coming with me."
Nick guir pulls out biggest fucking handgun ever from crotch.
"Alright, shoot me, see what happens. (He dont know if im cop son or whatever)
Friend gets in.
"Good luck"
"Mang fuck you heartless cunt fuck"
Drive away.
10min later. "Dude, why sre you friends with that nigger?"
Friend- "dude, dont even go there, you dont know. Hes a rapper so he cant afford to fix that window. He doesnt deserve the hate"
Me" you didnt just see a monkey shit show? I legit almost died. He called me cracker, thats 2000% nigger behavior."
Friend" k. You dont know. Dont say that, or we cant be friends."
Pull over, "get out". (Hes maybe 1/8th black.)
Drive his sister home in complete silence.
He has fat busted lip next day in school. Never spoke to him again.

Thank you for doing my job for me.

Back in middle school a nigger punched in the back of the head after I called his mom a nigger. Hit like a little bitch. Dumbass hit me eight in front of our teach who jumped up and

>be 14
>be in middle school science class with other 14 year old nigger
>nigger is a classic nigger, uppity and crass
>nigger likes to bully, be an asshole to everyone
>I get tired of nigger nogging so I tell him "your a nigger and your moms a nigger"
>He jiggaboos out and punches me in the back of my head in view of the teacher, a surprisingly weak punch for the size of the coon
>So much for the ape strength
>Teacher grabs him and drags him out of the classroom to the principle's office
>mfw the principle doesn't believe his story that I called him and his mom a nigger, probably because at 14 he already has a reputation for being a nigger, so I didn't get into trouble.
>mfw nobody who heard me call him and his mom a nigger stood up for him, because he was an asshole to just about everyone

Luckily I live in a town where the negro population is under 10%, thats the only negative nigher experience I've had to deal with.

Attached: 1289873671863.png (836x983, 50K)

lmao yeah agreed

Every good larp has the OP being the superhero at the end :D

Kek forgot mfw

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (1500x2124, 497K)

oh god-

Im a nigger and fucking kekked thanks for this man

Superhero? I called a nigger a nigger and got away with it. It shouldn't be heroic it should be common place.

Quick question do you believe there is a diffence between a nigger and a nigga

Amazing how slight edits can turn fake news into every occurences.

Yeah you also got the girl at the end lol

sorry?

everyday*
My bad.

stole my job and my sanity , one day I'll skin him alive.

Black friend fucked my ex while we were breaking up. He had a gf who was her friend and they just had a kid. Cool people. She was latina as well. Trash people

Well theres the difference in spelling.

Yes to the concept as well. While I had to deal with said nigger in greentext, I also was tutoring a nigga in band class. His name was Se'Vaughn. Guy was cool. At that age personality is based on how your brought up, and he was brought up well.

Crowds of them used to block all 7 enterance school doors, usually 1 door would puncture through for everybody.
Holy shit they scream laugh like gorillaz. Practically right by your ear.
High school accepts 2 middle schools.
One all white. Not much trouble
Other mix of ghetto, and city. Yeaaah.
Race wars in hallway every year. Niggers collect when someone says nigger to riot. Makes nigger logic right? Martin luther king is for a loser.
Students not fighting get confined to classroom.
Bring in the cop dogs and mace.
Everybody gets maced. Dogs only trained to bite blacks. Im not sure, but thats who dogs target.

One day, black guy calls ghetto street a ghetto. (Its coming) Fire alarm gets pulled later that day. Everybody walks to the field. Walks to designated field. But lots of black people arent there... where are all the black people?
From distance, 50-75 anger niggers all strut towards us. Then run. Holy shit kenyans run fast. They grab this one black guy(he has great grades) king kong stares him in the eye.
One black guy is suprisingly not scared,
Teachers just let this event happen. Kind of interesting day.
Stare goes down for 2 minutes. Nk words exchanged.
They walk away.

But bu high school he was nigging like a nigger. I remember he got his ass whooped in the school cafeteria for stealing another kid's bike.

Mfw

>>
I apoligize on behalf of the nigger

You're a true hero man

thanks bro

Attached: d775c0819c45e2080da5bb8f8aa01f7330bbbf1da793180f88b3f6d4ac09a7b5.jpg (465x465, 50K)

5 niggers broke into my house while I was sleeping, I had a friend and his girlfriend staying over. I got pulled out of my bed by my feet and got hit on the head with a wooden pole, then stabbed in the lung and tied up. My friend got the shit beaten out of him and concussed, his girlfriend got raped in my house.

REE FUCK LINCOLN AND HIS NIGGA POLICTIS REE

This happened literally a week before and 4 houses away from me. Same guys, I'm lucky to be alive.

thesouthafrican.com/news/read-bishops-rugby-coach-in-intensive-care-after-being-stabbed-in-head/

I'm so sorry I fucking hate my race sometimes. These "people" are absolute fucking scum and I wish you the best in your life xx

We have these but with black girls every goddamn morning, my sister is actually one of them. I'm not even joking I'd purge all of them if I could

We have these but with black girls every goddamn morning like stfu. One of them is my sister and if I could purge all of them I could

A nigger actually stole my bike as a kid

My worst experience I never really had since I'm a nigga myself but there are moments with black girls that make me fucking rage, how they think they're above everyone and say shit like " girl bye" fuck that annoys me

Imagine of another nigger stole the bike and the cycle is still going on lol
I'm sorry about your bike though

Same nigger bumping the thread, I love you all, no homo

pointed a gun at me and demanded my phone and wallet

Nigger looks like this.(pic)
Not all niggers are black.
He got removed from his city school for his safty reasons, his ass kicked in too often.
Comes to my school pretending its cuz hes be tougher than scarface. People are generally scared for first day. Lies exposed 2nd day.
To asians he says "is your vagina sideways? Do my math chink"
To women he says "cunt do my laundry and suck my 9 inch dick"
To blacks "hey my nigga, how about that 50 cent?"
Yeah, people quickly discover why he almost dies in city school on regular basis.
Wigga must die- neutrally agreed school.
His locker gets ingraved "faggot" locks are easy to hack.
"Inside his white shirt is covered with pepperoni and gaterade"
"Money stolen"
"Layer after layer is something more funny than before"
"Last layer is used condom"
Me, laughing st unrelated joke to friend across the room, hes flipping shit. I glance over to see whats this, and continue talking to friend.
He comes over and shoves me up against the wall.(i knew things, but wasnt involved)
My fault, he says.
Dun dun dah dun dun dah dah dun dugh dugh duuuuuuuuun.
Me, 5.6 120lb box breaker.
Him, 6.7, 150lb grade d dumbass.
Dun dah duuunnnn. Dun dah duuuuunnnn.
If i fight, i cant partake in next year exchange student to japan. Pstiently wait.
Get slapped against wall.
"Why?"
Get slapped again.
"You fukker"
"Can someone do somethjng?"
Get slapped again and he drops me from the wall.
"I will rape your mom, you think im scared of you you shit?"
" fuck this shit" (self defence)
He comes at me.
My Swift twist punch, his lip wide busted open. Still has ugly ugly scar.
Shocking amount of Blood everywhere. Makes no sense, his mouth was a period river.
Hes in pain, teacher grabs me into classroom. 3 other teachers hold him back.
I bend over and shake my ass at him.
Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
15 minutes later, its safe for me to leave room.
He has ugly scarface lip.
Always walked around hall angry.
Never spoke to anyone again

Attached: photo-15366.jpg (250x250, 12K)

This is one of the many times police are allowed to pop a cap in our asses. I hope you got your stuff back and I'm really sorry about what happened

That's actually kikes who used nigger rappers.

Attached: (((mainstream media))).jpg (500x380, 131K)

Well done man, but I can't believe no one did that sooner, fairplay

Scammed. Before that Haitian nigger scamming me I wasn't racist.

I don't want to point blame but how did you fucking get scammed by a haitain you should have known.

You have a point but that picture disturbs me I smell it man

I am from the deep south and the old black people in my area were immigrants working in the medical field. So imagine my surprise when I moved to Lansing, Michigan. My first thought was, "Where are their BMWs and Mercedes?" I never had anyone get physical with me but I was accused of being a racist just because of my accent. I got lots of derogatory remarks, even from black people I worked with, calling me "cracker" and the like.

The worst was when I was selling cars. I did my presentation to this older black man and showed him the sales figures, all while treating him with respect. He yelled at me, saying I was trying to pull one over on the black man. Then he said, "Go get your manager and tell him to give me the white price, not the black price." I was so freaked out that I just went and told the manager everything.

Being the alpha male he was, he makes a photocopy of the sales sheet and walks into my office and tells the guy, "Here you go. This is the black price and this is the white price." The black guy mumbles something about them being the same and without missing a beat, my manager said, "Because at this dealership, we don't care what fucking color you are as long as your money is green. Have a good day." And he turns around and walks out.

wasn't the intent user, you made me kek though

sold me shitty ass cocaine.

Jumped my wooden fence when I was around 6 years old(now 21) and taught me how to make a homemade flamethrower with hairspray and a lighter, lit my broom on fire and waved it all around.

Attached: F2A29B55-7AFF-40DC-8070-76B914070D21.jpg (1470x1116, 331K)

fucking keked and saved thank you haha
niggers are still trash tho

I'm a pretty trash person so you're right, and glad I could make you laugh :D

Where were your parents

Nig from cali transferred to my school, picked on me cause silent white boi, lasted for about 4 months. Then he picked on some native kid, native kid brought a knife to school and stabbed the negro a few times in his stomach and sliced his arm. Never seen either kids again.

In the house making supper and dad at work working on boats.

Niggers tongued my anus.

Stole my bike... not kidding.. the only nigger in town and he stole my fucking bike....

Beaten up my little brother, stolen my xbox controller, banged my gf, just to name a few

Top kek

If only all managers could be as based as yours was, user.

Had a nigglet that I’d let come to my house everyday to play ps2,PS3 and tackle football with.
So one day he asked to come to my house and play games, and end up finding my fav game ‘Call of Duty: World at War’ stolen, later go to his house around2 weeks later and stole his copy of Black Ops 1 and never return.
We never contacted each other after that.

Stood next to me
Jesus christ

Worked at kfc.
Thats right Yea Forumsros. KFC time!
Her name is "big burtha"
Strong, independant, and do ni no mang.
Treats you like crap because you have to take it while working.
Enjoys peeing around the toliet.
Everytime she visits someone has to check the bathroom after.
One day, she says i dont diserve respect to another black customer.
Ding, lightbulb! I dont deserve respect because i am "white nigger"
"Yes, i deserve it. understand where youre angsty came from. Im sorry for my hertiage's flaws for your lineage of mistreatment. I am glad you can find a release here. It makes me feel less guilty, and i understand what it must have been like for you"
Shes has no idea how to handle any of this. 5 seconds of thinking and confusion. She asks to speak to manager.
He comes over and she doesn't know how to start. He doesnt deserve respect. She leaves.
Only saw her once more after that, she wouldnt let me serve her.

I still don't understand how nigga managed to convince me to feel sorry and give moneys.

Pt 2.
Jamal steals 20$ every day from cash.
Blames it on rap music.
His biological brother omar works there too. Omar says its for his child's diapers.
Jamal is cool in my books.

You've learned your lesson now tho

Pt 3.
Sales are bad. Drive in wall says "cunt vs pussy" when you pass by it.
When you get a bucket, theres no chance youre getting the right pieces. Good chance we aint counting them neither.
Some shifts have no customers.
Chill with taco bell staff, tacos goin bad, so we throw them at the wall one by one. Some stick and slowly slide down wall.
Manager walks in. We play dumb.
Uhhhh it was "beavis"

My girl cheated on me with a nigger, she left a note explaining why my 5 inch wasn't enough. He was a 6'10" nigger basketball center named Rodraundius, and he stuck his pepper-corn covered nigger cock so far inside my fiance's pussy (without protection) that she said she could feel his purple one eyed monster nigger elephant trunk pressing against her cervix, her G-spot and her clit all at the same time. She mentioned that his course sandpaper nigger pubes were pressed against her virginal pussy lips, that's how deep this eleven inch Ugandan fire hose went inside her

Attached: 1562759528084.jpg (636x550, 107K)

damn so close to quints

How sad must your life be to talk about black people on the Internet all day.

Pt 4
First day, told to see manager.
Door slightly open, so i knock and walk in.
Bros getting bj by staff member and theyre finishing up.
This is going to be a cool place to work.
End of shift, we put lots of extra chicken in. Full bag of fries, and popcorn chicken.
Nobody goes home hungry.
No party without buckets.
I dont think under counters or deep fryers ever got scrubbed.

kys nigger lover

Attached: 1559170339927.jpg (548x356, 38K)

You sure got me. Did your mommy make that meme?

Attached: IMG_20190711_062401.jpg (709x785, 107K)

Pretended to be a friend and stole my bike, got it back so no big deal, quit hanging around that one.

eh. white people do plenty of fucked up shit too we just seem to be a bit smarter about it. as far as I can tell all humans are garbage. don't hate too hard on yourself black Yea Forumsro

that's a far better alternative to being a genetically inferior nigger

Attached: F1D72A6B-CE78-4F2B-A72F-EBCC1C7F031C.jpg (483x800, 97K)

Pt final
Everybody steals from til. But me.
Even cash float. Place is so gangsta no customers all day.
Tell customer when they arrive "did you know, our whoelsum gravy is extracted from deep fryer detergent while cleaning? Thats what gives it its chicken goodness!"
Only 1/3rd of staff is actually black. 100% gangsta.
One guy puts both arms directly into the deep fryer, they come out looking like zombies. Kfc had to pay for damages. He was suprisingly smarter than most of us.
Best part: chinese guy onced said ni gaah (means "and um" in chinese) over and over again oblivious. Group of black people complain saying we were racist for not kicking him out. They all left together angry. Store closed shortly after.

go suck a nigger dick faggot

Attached: 1557861885261.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Getting elected president

We lived at a army base when I was 10 years old in Texas. My dad got me some nice cowboy boots for my birthday. I was riding my bike, fucking nog threw a brick hit me in my head. Off the bike I went. Before he stole my bike,sumbitch stabbed me in my leg 4 times with a ice pick & stole my freaking boots. Niggers, need I say more?

When I was a teenager a Nigger friend ha ha sucked my dick while I was sleeping.

Negroid detect

Attached: 1562361461052.png (1400x1300, 325K)

Sounds legit

I would rather be poor white trash any day than to be a nig

FUCKING DIED.

existing

rob me, assault me, accost me, grope me, threaten me, kill my friend

all in all probably by being the most racist people in the US and not admitting it

The gravy thing is true too
youtu.be/etdZPc3zMN0

The fact that you have a chart like this on standby for racial arguments only further proves my point.

Attached: 1482137677596.jpg (500x340, 34K)

Attached: 1557190238313.jpg (599x733, 61K)

Attached: 1557194973875.png (446x397, 10K)

. .

Attached: 1558354101313.png (1024x776, 332K)

stole my girl

Let's start a Race War.

Just simply exist near me. Have you ever smelled a nigger?

Attached: 1495998278780.jpg (540x554, 35K)

Personally, nothing. I'm careful with who I surround myself with and the few blacks I've encountered in real life were pretty friendly

they smell better then hispanics

Attached: 1561577349441.jpg (1024x776, 278K)

Attached: 1560807855534.png (715x900, 125K)

Having spoiled milk for skin really does something to the brain. No wonder all you fuckers do is drink soy and fuck your cousins.

Attached: 1561577745652.jpg (592x637, 46K)

Sorry nigger, no offense taken. I'm white, sticks and stones... you know

Attached: 1492871724911.jpg (700x863, 80K)

Lost ~$120 walking to my car from work. This happened to me twice. I carry $60 on me. There's a ghetto around the printing plant, where I park my car. They just grabbed into my pocket.

Attached: 1501079823313.jpg (800x800, 92K)

By surprise I've gotten robbed more times by whites than blacks.

When I was traveling to Brazil I had the chance to fuck 2 escorts on 2 different nights
The black one received the normal amount and even warned me when I dropped some cash.
The white one right when I fell asleep, robbed over 100$ from me plus the 100$ I needed to pay her.

Not fake at all.

Doesnt count, culturally brazilians are all similar including the asian variety

fake as fuck

What do you work as?
I'd like to make enough money to go to Brazil and fuck escorts as well

I lived in pensacola florida for a while and all my neighbors were niggers and all they did was throw garbage all over the apartment complex and keep me up all night with their domestic violence. Called the cops on them a couple times and eventually got 1 couple evicted. But biggers would also come into the place and vandalize the pool, it was closed 80% of the times because they'd trash it every week. I've since moved but that year made me racist

Wow youre dumb. 100$ = half hour? Hour? Not enough fucking time to take a nap while shes over. Why not just tell her your pin and credit info so she can support her cocaine and cock habits.

Trust me the nigger jokes aren't really like they used to be. You guys need some new material. About as stale as white bread. You aren't as bold as your grandparents used to be. Just a bunch of bitches hiding on the Internet. Pawpaw would be ashamed of you.

We understand Friedchikaneesha. Daquan did ya wrong to abandon you and yo baby.

welp that settles it

Fuch of doomer

Pawpaw would fuck your anus good, moon cricket

Didnt seem so. To be honest it was to my surprise, having seen all these rekt/gore threads here and on /gif/.
Some of these escorts seemed friendly and chill in general.

Maritime Engineering. Very good money. It's the perfect job for people who like living alone and have really nothing to do in their homeland, although it is kinda stressful and wears you down quickly.

100$ for 24 hours, were you can literally do absolutely anything. Go to grocery shopping, a walk on the street, kissy missionary sex, fucking I dont know, use your imagination.

As stale as your credit score you NBA gook

i agree user not everyone is great we should accept there are good black Yea Forumsros and good white Yea Forumsros

They take tax money and lie and cheat the system, while I work hard and pay taxes.

When I was a tween there used to be this goddamned awesome pool in the neighborhood. Most of my fondest memories are of that pool, getting little Catie to kiss me, playing with friends, etc.

But one day this ravenous gang of niggers who all wore that stupid fro hairdo (it was a gang thing) basically took over the block. There were so many of them and there was one in every entrance to the poolhouse. You just couldn't get in. Damn niggers telling me the pool was closed even though I knew very fucking well it was not.

24hrs for 100$
Thats a 5$/hour whore.
You put your mouth on her lips?
Op is fake.

So how exactly do you get into that?
Duties?
Salary(yours)vs salary cap?
Profit????

Have you heard of tax evasion? Many whites do that actually

Jesus man. Did they ever catch anyone? Was it on the news? This shit is why I'm paranoid and why there's a slug hole over my damn door.

ate like 7 bowls of chili before going on an 10 hour drive with someone I didn't like

was like 10 straight hours of breathing through my ass, chemical warfare style

Did they post a health and safety suastica? Pool might have been closed due to aids.

I was a really small kid freshman year. Like sixth grader small. Had this huge black kid in my PE class that tried to get me to give him my phone so he could “protect it and hold it for you”. What??? He would always call me a lil ugly ass bitch in front of everyone (who would all laugh, seriously) after then phone encounter. On the last day of the semester for PE he knocked me to the ground in the locker room then he and another black kid spit on me and laughed at me while the other kids around were just staring not knowing what to do the others laughing. I literally weighed like 90 pounds and these guys were a good 160.

Kinda traumatized me now that I look back at it. I hope he’s mature enough to look back at it wit remorse, then I’ll forgive him. It might have been an encounter with a sociopath, I don’t really know.

Sly nigger.

He don't sleep till his eyes are tired of being closed
It's half a day of work for him to scratch his toes in coon town

So Pawpaw was a faggot just like you huh? Having a thing for fucking asses have to be in that turkey neck mayonnaise DNA. Had any luck on soc looking for other faggots like you?

Attached: 1515075703164.jpg (640x426, 37K)

Well I graduated from an Academy where you basically graduate as an high salary officer right away. You can take the longer route though, which is starting with no experience from the lower ranks and slowly advancing through time.

The salary depends on many factors.
1) your nationality and ships flag
2) the overtime hours you spend patroling the engine room
3) if you've completed difficult tasks (cleaning tanks, the engine, etc etc)
4) if you've worked for the same company more than once (some companies give you extra bonus money for either staying for a long time on their ship or when you decide that you want your next voyage to be with the same company
And more reasons I cant think of right now

Not fake. In fact it's the same more less in America.
When you make a lot of money, plus havent seen a female in sometimes more than a month, let alone any other person, other than the same 10 faces you see every day, you wont really consider their prices

How do get into academy?
You have the risk of dying or blowing up or what?
Seems like a good life
What do you usually eat?
I'm guessing the internet you have is really shitty right now

" I know what will get this nigger to back down, his credit score" lol. Sure showed me what's what.

Attached: 1515080407792.jpg (480x293, 16K)

cost me a lotta tax money for absolutely no return on investment

Go to Africa you extra bone for little brain nigger

I have a story from a couple of years ago

>Be me
>14 to 15 years old
>Got first girlfriend a few days ago
>She's a total Stacy who was out of my league
>Had a black ex boyfriend named Jacquez
>Was at YMCA with girlfriend after swimming
>Jacquez walks in with his fucking posse
>Sees me with my girlfriend, who was his ex and goes apeshit
>Ran over and started pushing me like a fucking ape and calling me pussy
>He grabs me by my hair and drags me towards the pool and tries to push me in
>Slips and falls on top of me
>Start beating his fucking face in complete fucking rage
>Girlfriend starts crying as we roll around and wrestle
>Eventually his ape gang grab me and drag me to my girlfriend and hold me there
>Jacques grabs my girl's ass and kisses her and she is just letting it happen
>Lose my shit and punch Jacquez square in the nose
>Jacquez freezes and then falls to the floor
>Ape gang go ape and beat me up in corner, kicking me while I'm down
>Girlfriend said I "provoked him"
>We break up
>Ever since then I hate niggers

>How do get into academy?
Depends on what country you live

>You have the risk of dying or blowing up or what?
It depends on what type of vessel you're on. Generally speaking, yes, these risks do exist, but the company compensates by paying you more money when you are on board a more dangerous vessel.

>Seems like a good life
It's all right. You just need to get used to it

>What do you usually eat?
Again, depends. The current cook we have makes some good dishes, some native to my land, some native to his.
The previous cook wasnt as good.
Sometimes we even cook fish we caught during anchorage.

>I'm guessing the internet you have is really shitty right now
Not really. We are connected through satelite connection and the speed is quite good. For example I can watch a YouTube video on 1080p, relatively easy

Ah the classic, go back to Africa. That little bone is probably the size of your dick and testosterone. Maybe you could go and help out your white brethren farmers? I know you white folks love your corn even though it's too spicy. Show them the ropes. I hear they are doing so good down there. You know with the whole land being taken away.

Attached: temp_747653035332261373665607068937.png (510x530, 94K)

If only any of this had actually happened.

There are plenty of real reasons to hate niggers, user. You don't need to make them up.

>probably bait, but I'll take it
Fucking CUCKED. The fact that she was a coal burner was enough of a red flag you useless faggot

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I live in freedom land
West coast spicville of freedomland
USA LA CA
19 and a dishwasher that would love that cash
How many people on board? Never any fucking that happens on board? Maybe a little tit/dick suck here and there?
What else do you need to get used to?
What countries have you visited so far?

>American
I'm not American, so I cant really advice you where to look for an academy. What you can do, is find an office or HQ of a company and make an application. I'm not sure if they hire low ranked crew members, but give it a try. Jfyi engineers are in high demand, so knowing anything regarding electronics, hydraulics, liquids etc, definitely helps.
Give it a try.

>How many people on board?
Depends on the type and size of the ship. So far I've been to 20-25 max crew members.

>Never any fucking that happens on board? Maybe a little tit/dick suck here and there?
If you are lucky enough to find a female with the same job as you, let alone one that is willing to fuck. Chances are very very very small, so small you shouldn't even think about it. On the other hand you may be able to get some escorts on board if the captain allows it (small chances again, because it's illegal to board unauthorized personnel on board)

>What else do you need to get used to?
Depends on the rank you have. In general I would say: noise, sleep deprivation, heat, loneliness.

>What countries have you visited so far?
China, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Singapore, Philippines, America and a few Latin American countries

Mhm, that happened

Attached: 1562772125014.png (403x63, 5K)

You know this never happened right?

Is it me but did any one have that friend that would just act like that?that guy that just acted like a douchebag and completely ruin the mood and they would just played off as "Just kidding"and they would easily get trigger all the time and they would always be like "wanna fight or what?".Sorry for projecting this hard.

You're a faggot for using words like douchebag

No, not really, but sometimes when my friends and I use to "fight" as a joke, things may turned a little more competitive than it should.
We would always brush it off by saying "We are kidding" or laugh while we literally make each other bleed

Cope

Does the GF has BBC fetish now or what.

Yeah.I would always play like that with my friends but this guy would always taked it too far.He would constantly do the nut punch like non fucking stop,slapping in the face constantly,pushing around,make fun of people,back of the head slaps.He was always a coward when people his own size came up to him and where like "Wassub".He was constantly made fun of by other people that saw through him and would constantly talk about how he got abuse by his family.

Sounds like your avarage Yea Forumstard