If you're not OK with helping your neighbors you should GTFO of america

If you're not OK with helping your neighbors you should GTFO of america.

Attached: New-Migrant-Caravan-640x480.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familytree.com/blog/british-convicts-in-american-colonies/
nysenate.gov/newsroom/articles/james-l-seward/what-benefits-can-illegal-aliens-receive
cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs
npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a true Caravan

Attached: 1531887726317.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

OP is afraid of landscapers and restaurant owners

I am OK with helping my neighbors, but I would want them to remain neighbors. They don't get to move into my house.

Attached: 1548543868704.jpg (861x564, 78K)

this

But I don't even live in America.

They're not my neighbors, they are foreigners. If you're referring to illegal immigration that is

i'm a latinfag and fuck SouthAmerica, average people is fucking every country on this shithole because everybody is stupid as fuck (most people think they are intelectuals but they are a chinesse copy of antifa) and would fuck a chicken for 100 bucks, dont let the media tell you "They are harmless they can help the economy" because they cant, 1billion for keep ilegal inmigrants alive and they pay less 90mill on taxes and the other ones who dont pay taxes are gonna shot at your if you drive a cute car becaude they aint used to that kind of normal shit on this shithole, no country can be safe and have a good future if you open your borders to let any piece of shit who want the easy life because they dont play by the rules on their country and they wont on USA...
and yes i know this is a fucking bait niggers
Donald Trump 2020 motherfuckers antifa, cock suckers nigger lovers furfags candy-ass roody-poo coons

Attached: viKM4sz.jpg (800x516, 72K)

Fuck off wetback

i mean just look at mexico Cartels run the country... and guess who run the Cartels, yes normal people who want the easy life.... CNN is brainraping you so bad OP even tho if this is Propaganda or bait is so shitty

Are you retarded? This is fucking unreadable.

Agreed, all non whites should immediately leave America

Fuck those Canuck bastards.

The best neighbors have fences in between them. Go fuck yourself, Miguel

sorry but thats not helping

Same came for the keks this we site was featured world wide as a joke on the biggest media. I still don't like trumpet even for the keks that's how I was enrolled into his personal army fuck him and his Hitler fascist bait

then maybe its a problem with my neighbors?

go watch your girlfriend get impregnated by Islamic cock eurofag

your hateful ways are being bred and invaded out of the culture

Christianity was a mistake.

Let them into your house.

>"They are harmless they can help the economy" because they cant, 1billion for keep ilegal inmigrants alive and they pay less 90mill on taxes
Illegals in the US pay more in taxes than they take out you worthless spic.

aztec gods demanded human sacrifice and promoted cannibalism

Attached: 7001349261.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

literally no

based!

your the retard if you cant decipher broken English you moron, obviously its his second language but if you cant understand what hes saying you actually might be a retard.....

not really if anything more hate is being stoked. if you want change you do it slowly. this is only going to lead to a civil war

yes

i need proofs motherfucker not words

Illegals CAN'T pay taxes because they have no SSN you mongoloid. They take massive benefits.

this
more than 200 billions

The countries they come from are not intrinsically shitty. The people are. The people are such garbage that they have ruined there own country and they want to leave so they can be shitty some nice, and drag down that country.

Skin color is a very convenient way of determining a person's shittiness.

I wish people would realize how easy it is to enslave all those people there. Kidnap a few kids, and have your way with them, then toss them out when you're bored with them, or even better, whore them out for profit.

Exactly. These people are going to be your neighbors, so you'd better get ready to help them.

id like to have a beer with this guy

Anybody else an exile in their own country, due to illegal immigration? Pic related, is my elementary school today.

Attached: EndGameDiversity2.png (768x508, 48K)

Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1538772189194.jpg (905x1024, 75K)

except theyre not our neighbors

Do it legally, and I'm okay with it.

Attached: dealbitch.gif (384x282, 1.71M)

so the only way to help someone is to let them into your house? retard.

What makes you say the people in this school are illegal?

when they're homeless? yes

15 students per teacher? 59th best in the state? Doesn't sound that shitty to me.

Also, you're in elementary school?

the 51.3% of free lunches is a large indicator.

Everybody in Miami is illegal. They were one of the first with 'sanctuary city' bullshit. They had policies that said if the smugglers got you on land and you had a 'Dry Foot' you got to stay. They came up with a 'Wet Foot' policy later, that I don't even know what it entailed, but made it even easier to stay. The city got so bad in the 80s, they made a slew of TV shows and movies about the crime. It's 10% white now, has gotten rid of all the illegal immigration loopholes and has all conservative illegals in charge, but it's always going to be a third world colony, forevermore.

Okay, so we've established that you're a fucking idiot.

All the houses in this school's district were built new in the 80s. They are upper middle class homes, mostly built with pools in the backyard. Yet, half the students are on welfare...

Attached: Down the street.png (1540x670, 1.96M)

Is that established? You drooling leftist mong?

Just depends on where you are. Olinda is still a top performing elementary with a pretty performing Latino group.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-153006_1.png (1440x1901, 169K)

>derpy derpy dry foot
>derpy derpy wet foot
>muh illegals

You faggot Americans put WAY to much emphasis on authoritarian bureaucracy for a supposedly “free country”, given it’s just a misdemeanour.

Can you say with 100% certainty that you are “not guilty” of any crime?
I’d bet you know that actually you have repeatedly broken the law in numerous different ways - but don’t view yourself as an “illegal”.
And further, there are probably a myriad of crimes of which you are also guilty that you don’t know about, because you are unaware of the law for which it applies. And remember “ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it”.

Attached: 34E126AD-3D0F-473F-B10A-41CFC9ABB443.jpg (640x1055, 366K)

Good one Senor...

I too is a latinfag and I agree good Sir. They should be deported en masse. Logic and reason would have that you do not bring into your family a person who consumes more than they contribute. If one has locks of their doors and picket fences at the property line, surely you would restrict immigrants to those that contribute and secure your national borders, just as you do your home.

And fuck niggers, betas, liberals, spics, kikes, and fags as well.

Projecting, Paco. All of you are going back.

>read as
“I want to be the one to pick my fruit, clean my streets, take away my garbage, paint my fence, do all of the low paid low skill jobs currently made affordable due to the influx of migrant workers.”

Go right ahead Joshua, knock yourself out

Attached: 8FA29889-577E-4FB0-BD9D-F886E2DDCCA8.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Can you say “ad hominem”?

>going back
Have never left, you pig fucking moron.

Why isn't this Mexico's problem?

Why does the United States of America have to be involved?

Attached: image.jpg (1507x2047, 225K)

I don't like brown people tho, they are criminals and terrorists. The stats support that, so until the shit skins start not being rapists and drug dealers then I'll change my mind.

They don't need to deal with it. Simple as that really

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those jobs. They're low paid BECAUSE OF ILLEGALS otherwise companies would have to pay a normal wage. WHICH IS WHY BUSINESS SUPPORTS IT so they can make YOU worth less.

>The stats support that
>offers no stats

Ah, the Jordan Peterson “The evidence shows that I’m correct (then offers no evidence)” argumentative tactic of the intellectual midget.

Attached: 2BECE9B0-14AC-4D7A-A590-6FF8916DA0DD.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

They have a home. They left it voluntarily, then travelled thousands of miles, passing up countless other potential homes, because they want to demand mine.

>There's literally nothing wrong with any of those jobs. They're low paid BECAUSE OF ILLEGALS

So, you want to pay more for those goods and services?
Ok retard. Sounds like a great idea.
I’m sure rampant inflation won’t be a problem either

use google shitskin, do you even know how to do that or is your intellect so low you can't figure it out?

>demand mine
Moms renting the basement?

We were a noble country once, now we are festering with hate, greed and self service. Great again? No, we lost our greatness when we stopped living by a standard that treated everyone as equal and worth believing in.

I googled “user is a....”
And it says you’re a cunt.

Can’t argue with google, apparently.

QED

It’s ours, not yours...

>We were a noble country once
Kek

You were founded as a prison colony for the British Empire, and have been accepting the dregs of human society since then as your breeding stock

You have never been noble

They are shitskins? Then you are a shitmind.

I think you are confusing the USA with Australia. You need to read more books, and less garbage from the Internet.

Trust me if Hillary had won I’d already be gone.

>confusing the USA with Australia
What a retard.
Doesn’t even know their own history.
Typical ignorant retarded Amerifat. Very poorly educated and dim witted.

No, faggot.
How about YOU read up on it, then admit how much of a retard you are

Attached: A20A3A72-4608-4A06-9ED8-5BCD42FB6BBA.jpg (800x581, 55K)

>the puritans were British criminals
>13 prison colonies were formed
>you are an idiot

Attached: 11BAD673-468C-473D-8186-0845FE827A45.jpg (500x500, 22K)

they're lucky it's not my call because I'd have 3 or 4 B-52's carpet bomb them

Most in the U.S. know their history.

It was Australia that was a penal colony of the Brits. The U.S. was set up more like another Britain. We didnt lik that idea, so we changed the world.

Youre the ignorant troll who cant even operate a search engine.

Retard, there was an entire industry for Britain to ship its convicts to its American prison colonies.

The puritanical expulsion from Europe was not even part of that .

Jesus. Americans are seriously retarded.

This is why no one wants to associate with you.

Call sign Arc Light

How does it feel to be 100% incorrect?

You don’t know about your own history because you only read history oils published by yourselves that don’t want to admit the ignoble origins of the colony.

You were a British prison colony - no amount of crying and bedshitting will change your history.
Kek

Attached: 583651AA-E015-4B3B-A076-6BAA42C28D9B.jpg (200x133, 5K)

Ms 13 grizzle murders has been down since the new deportation laws. We do not want apocalypto movie violence on American soil

Citation needed troll.

You keep digging a deeper, dumber hole for yourself.

But if you don't let them into your house, they won't rape your daughter. And let's all just admit that's a completely unacceptable outcome.

If you are white you are foreigner. These are real Americans from the the American continent

no it's mine. i worked and paid for it myself. fuck off. fucking entitled commie deadbeats.

I think you're confusing the US and Australia.

Easy to do, North American does have a marsupial (the possum).

That’s what I say when I cum on white bitch back. I love making white stupid females fall in love just to break their hurts. They are so stupid this is why they need niggers

How high are you right now?

Kek

Find your criminal ancestor here.

Double keks

I love how retarded amerifags are.
It’s hilarious

familytree.com/blog/british-convicts-in-american-colonies/

There are two American continents, and all the peoples on them migrated there within relatively recent geologic time.

How come trump isn’t announcing that he is departing 2000 MS13 members this weekend, why is it families? You may want to think really hard about that, not that you care about the difference...

>he’s a pussy that uses easy targets to sensationalize for his knuckledragging base

Criminals like women who dared to be outside after 10 pm?

Bring 'em on.

It’s a good thing for all of us that you are in the minority.

Wew boy.
So many ignorant retards

What can I say.
Read em and weep faggots

Attached: 8FDBFDDD-7E9A-41CC-8D84-0B3E85FA6167.jpg (1064x579, 381K)

still clinging to imaginary facts, eh?

No one takes you seriously, online and in life.

Why are they waving flags from the countries they're fleeing from?

Kek

Went from “you dumb - America weren’t a Prisun colomy!! Derp “ to
“Yeah - but they were the nice kind of criminals”

Kek of keks

Attached: 68759E66-2374-4FEB-A4B3-07439155D869.jpg (746x900, 108K)

We read it. It's a completely unsourced article on a blog.

You should cite Wikipedia, it's a far more reliable source.

Stay mad crim

No, I didn't.

You seem very confused about this "anonymous" concept. Do you think you're talking to one person?

I'll make a deal with ya. I'll be okay with helping my "neighbors" (immigrants) when my neighbors make it a point to energetically learn English, wave the American flag more than their old country's flag, and generally embrace the American way of live. #assimilation

Kek

Tell your kind (shitskins) that they will be treated as such until they change their shitty ways.

Stay mad faggot

Nothings more American than shouting Allah Akbar!

Stay confused, newfriend.

You might want to count vote totals for the last 11 years.

So , if you weren’t one of the retards denying their own history , then why are you replying?

Retard, you should have been aborted

The fuck you talking about? Every single person living in the Americas originated in Africa. So you think 7 billion people should live in Africa? Including you? I can tell you, I am not leaving. Fight me faggot.

I’ll do my best, fool.

They're flooding in whether you like it or not.

It's getting that way, my friend!

Look ma, she triggered

Attached: 29EF2450-F915-46DB-8542-2EA0CDE4AAEC.jpg (319x243, 16K)

I’m almost all German decent. But, I’m also not a retard so the color of my skin has no impact on how I see other people. You however, are a blight on humanity.

Start by not shitting the bed when more informed anons educate you about your own criminal history .

Kek

>you're not allowed to reply to my post unless you make an argument I know I can rebut!
kek, so dumb

Stay mad faggot.

The lady doth protest too much.

Kek

>If you're not OK with helping your neighbors you should GTFO
AGREED, OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1553028493581.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Look ma, an internet telepath! He knows everything everyone thinks and feels and would never confuse someone laughing at him with anger. No, never!

Ok, I’m going to try. Thanks for all of your expert input, you can waddle along now...

If she's out after 10 pm, deport her!

So , are you arguing that America WASNT founded as a British Prison Colony?

Why would you do that? Unless you are retarded?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL! STOP SUCKING BABY DICKS! STOP ENGAGING IN HUMAN SACRIFICE!

Attached: 1548733282615.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Yes, I'm really mad. Seething. You're just so intelligent the way you figured that out despite all the evidence to the contrary!

Attached: lol-idi.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

How ISIS of you.

Offt.

Rekt.

I feel remorse now.
You anons feeling ok?

Need me to call you a waaaaghmbulance?

I'm not arguing anything. Except that you're an idiot, but you prove that in every post so it's not really an argument, it's more a law of nature.

Rekt

I LIVE IN AMERICA SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF ME AND MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN FUCK OFF

Kek.

Rekt

...for your efforts, you earned it.

Attached: 5223C45F-2D53-4C56-B05F-2550835F365A.jpg (500x499, 143K)

You're so smart! Everyone's just jealous of you, I bet. Not laughing their ass off at your stupidity, no that would never happen!

Uh, we're not communist you fucking liar no matter how badly you wish it was.

Living rent free in your head.

Kek

I live in America and you're not me and mine so fuck off

Stay mad faggots

Attached: 1AFC704A-197C-4B2E-82B9-D22328A41BFA.png (640x480, 133K)

imagine using punctuation on the internet

go back to your home site

Attached: 1551817725073.jpg (500x407, 62K)

The facts are the facts, I'm not racist but it just happens that they fit a stereotype. I'm sorry that you're so dense that even when science supports it you still refuse to accept that it's true. You are the blight on humanity because you let them take and take and take.

Yea, ok... about that, I was talking about vote totals for both parties... and you derailed and went straight into a classroom for special education.

For the duration of a few posts. You must be really desperate for attention if you think that's an accomplishment.

GLADLY, WE CAN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AND IF YOU DECIDE TO RUIN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

FREEDOM IS GREAT

Post more. We haven't hit our laugh quota for the day.

Attached: chew chew chew.gif (460x335, 757K)

You might have been talking about that for whatever reason, even though it was irrelevant to my statement. I wasn't.

Please, do site credible studies and outlets that back up your claim. Of course, info graphs do not fall into this category... so you will need to put your big boy panties on and get to work trying to prove your point.

Retarded amerifags don’t even know their own history

It’s an indictment of their educational systems

Attached: 8AE5ACAF-4100-4257-852C-50B6E058692D.jpg (600x861, 60K)

Fuck freedom, we need to tax people to do things they don't want to.

No, that was the subject... you just went off on yet another moronic tangent.

Stay mad faggot

More lies. Fuck off. I don't have to let you into my house because you're a useless freeloading commie.

The claim was that the US was founded as a prison colony
That not true
Some prisoners were sent
That doesn't make it true, because that wasn't the claim
It ev

Attached: picardfacepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 91K)

Oh c'mon you can do better. Post something really stupid again!

They're not coming here "asking" for help.

Bye now, you will never be remembered or missed... by anyone.

They're entitled to help. Don't oppress them!

B8/10 got a lot of faggot dipshits to reply

Enjoy your lunatic fueled dreamworld.

>Guys I promise you, I am a Mexico
Nice try Russia

Attached: 1547044858003.jpg (550x545, 46K)

I don't need to prove something that is already been proven over again. Like I said, google is a thing, maybe if you had done your research you'd be on the correct side of history. hint start with the gov sites brainlet.

>YFW it was founded as a British prison colony

Kek.
Can’t handle the truth faggot

Attached: 96971323-DD09-4E74-94A0-C28E1AB70B38.png (400x400, 192K)

Stay mad faggot

I don't help criminals.

Kek
Their “white European heritage “ they’re so proud of was the criminal rejects that Europe expelled.

No wonder Americans are how they are...they can’t help the breeding stock they come from

Attached: 7F0BB91D-B93A-4508-AA38-DCC3F07B0AB6.jpg (750x394, 46K)

>Neighbor
>Honduras
>not neighboring our border
If they arrive at the border they can apply for asylum, work visa or citizenship just like everyone else.

It’s why they’re all so jealous .

And so retarded

as the one stating something as fact, it is incumbent upon you to.prove your points are valid ifsomeone questions what you say.

the burden of proof is on you, not the one saying youre a liar

typical liberal

>if you say it you must post proof, if i say it, you must post why im wrong

The lies eurofags tell themselves to feel better warms my heart. I hope we have another ww2 type scenario where we can sign up to kill worthless euro trash.

I do wish there was an option for everyone that hates immigrants. Like... can we just build a wall around Kentucky and move them all there? Let them set their own tax rate, including federal. Let them have no regulations or whatever other conservative wet dreams they want.
Lets do that.

Attached: uznmqv5228q21.jpg (540x667, 101K)

>everyone that hates immigrants
>can't tell the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants
typical

Attached: 415.png (500x492, 86K)

You're calling yourself a typical liberal. I'm pretty sure no amount proof will change your mind about it. You love your diversity so much that a shit skin could rape your gf and you'd find a way to justify it.

That's about as dumb as saying sluts are bad locks

ok then what about the people from Africa and Bangladesh?

>we're not the United States of the World.

Attached: 1449981916410.jpg (657x600, 47K)

Jesus was clearly high with all that love your neighbor shit

If your problem is legality... simple.
Amnesty for all. Just like every president has always done, specially Reagan.

yessss, let the hate flow through you

i want all americans to do well and be safe and happy, and i don't give a fuck about their color, religion, gender, orientation, etc. i want anybody who wants to come here for a better life for their family to be able to do that, legally and properly.

that said, illegal immigrants can get the fuck out. MOST of them are here because they came in legally and didn't leave when they were supposed to, and we should be cracking down on that. come in legally, or don't come in at all.

but once you're here legally, you're my compatriot, and i'll do what i can to help you.

Can't take benefits without SSN

sooo... we can agree that kids seeking asylum kept in cages is a bad thing

Tin nigger

Try to break into Mexico faggot.

This right here. The other dude just like trumptards do pass misinformation around and think it’s real. How about trump making that 38 girl party for himself and Epstein do you believe that?

It's actually the exact opposite. Employers have plenty of ways to write off cash as payroll deductions to avoid higher tax brackets.
You can't apply for benefits without a SSN, but you pay sales tax on everything you buy.

By your reasoning, YOU'RE not in your own country. Fuck off back to Europe, before you piss yourself with terror at the sight of a taco

Bullshit. I dunno where you get this they come here legally and over stay.

If they can afford 600$ plane flights, a passport, and walk through customs like everyone else, they’re doing pretty fucking good for themselves back home and wouldn’t need to come here

Thanks. I'm not even american and even I knew that

Doesn’t have to be your serial number. Christ I’m American and I got a fake number from a Mexican so I could get ebt

That's you winning, right there. Well done. Clap.

Statistics, government statisticians.

Let us in eh

not likely, you are the one however sitting there and saying that you dont have to prove what you say. THAT is typical liberal argumentative behaviour

So you're saying immigration isn't the problem? It's grifters like you who should be deported?

I've got good news for you! All the president has to do is sign one little paper that says they are all legal.
But we all know he would never do that. His wall would look pretty stupid then.

Attached: FUCKOFF.jpg (431x767, 118K)

Immigration isn’t a problem. Fucking rich corporations are the ones who make us think that one is special form the other. This is how they keep the poor and stupid under control. If United States Amex mexico you know how much fucking good that would be? Mexico have environments that the United States need to grow

WOAH! annex? We aren't Russians that just take shit over.
The first step is the American Union. Possibly just the North American Union.

this

So eat the rich and invade Mexico. there's your solution

Your country isn’t a house. In fact, it’s much larger than a neighborhood.

Continental consolidate is the future.

Continental consolidation *

Lol this

The first sentence alone should of been a clue that English isn’t his first language. If you don’t get what he’s saying you’re the retard.

Wrong, there are tons of aid programs for foreign nationals.

nysenate.gov/newsroom/articles/james-l-seward/what-benefits-can-illegal-aliens-receive

cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs

That's not what I'm doing but At least we are in agreement that liberals are retarded as fuck.

I thought this thread was helping out your neighbor. That’s what this illegal Mexican did. And he jump an border. He didn’t come on a plane and overstay

But how are you gonna deport a citizen?

English, is it your second language?

Faggot, is that how you identify?

They fucking don’t.

No, you?

Once he googled the one source he can find that he agrees with.

Denial is the 1st step of a problem

Yo did you even read? Dude don’t have proof and the other CIS is not good source only if you are Nazi or trump shooter

The countries full

Guatamalans are not our neighbors
Salvadorians are not our neighbors
Dominicans are not our neighbors

Ugh, one-million filthy illegals in my state

There are no native americans. Not a single race originated on the American continents

Yeah we all Africans

this. we don't need more smelly niggers at the party.

its about filtering out the drugs and human traffickers with a legal process. its not about denying everyone. dumbass retard.

can you accept that most of them are criminals though?

What has our neighbors done for us. Is there a international agreement America gets screwed over. And at least a third of Mexico's income comes from America. Maybe if we dumped nuclear waste along the borders . They would come in legally. Which no one has a problem with.

I’d argue projection is.

Have you been to Wyoming?

You are just full of piss and vinegar, aren’t you?

Only in your narrow mind.

and the minds of millions of logical thinking people.

npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings

you can google it, man, even right-wing retards like marco rubio agree that visa overstays are more of a problem than illegal border crossings.

>millions of logical thinking people
Name one.

yes. Legal foreign nationals can get arts education, etc benefits - like just about every other country. So that's a totally different subject

lart ers un teeyoo

Still a minority though, hows that 30 percentile feel?

It’s true, anyone who isn’t in a chosen media bubble knows the facts.

Work on your English

some of our ancestors didn't stay long

small furry creatures from the outer Magellanic Clouds are not our neighbors...

the cunts two houses from me are not my neighbors

feels more like 80% when you subtract out all the liberal northerners not affected by it.

>implying it's a legal duty

Attached: 1562599086486.png (400x394, 144K)

It's so weird that this nation of immigrants hates immigrants so much

Exactly. There's no law against being a cruel asshole.

According to recent findings,Norse Vikings inhabited the Americas first; centuries before the natives.

yep, trumpsters are full fag tards

More like busboys and dishwashers.

Chek'd
An ocean of straight haired niggers

Mi amigo yo amor españa.

They can take the low paying jobs anyway it's not like we use them. Although with the shrinking middle class we might be soon.

Attached: 1561442797156.jpg (600x778, 122K)

Attached: D-G_pyOUIAAE63G.jpg large.jpg (791x526, 72K)

Attached: D-CfH7QU4AAd1JW.jpg large.jpg (615x492, 49K)

Attached: D-GvijBXkAAz4Qc.jpg large.jpg (1024x819, 202K)

So you’re projecting your faggotry on me? Got it.

what about bushwashers and dishbois

Come here legally, and we'll talk. Go to Mexico illegally and see how that works out for you dumbass!

Attached: c307e10.jpg (1242x1263, 288K)

>white liberals laughing in the distance from their gated communities.

Attached: AinQGJ2.jpg (720x720, 68K)

>
lmao I live in the same neibourhodo right on 88th st