Ummm is it gay to get my dick sucked by a lovely trans?

Ummm is it gay to get my dick sucked by a lovely trans?

Attached: 8E3598C9-9DF2-4C26-9670-D13323BF7786.jpg (1125x1286, 1021K)

yeah fuck off fag

and its called tranny, not trans

eh...20 bucks is 20 bucks

yeah its a man sucking your dick

Attached: there is no gay.jpg (576x576, 80K)

is the girl in the picture said trans?

>girl

Attached: 1.png (500x375, 242K)

Attached: 1536203905027.jpg (167x175, 13K)

Good point, is OP paying for the blowjob?

OP here
yeah that’s the tranny in the pic
And no it will be free of charge

OP she's pretty and tbh if she offered to suck me off I'd let her

Attached: 1735424712.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Is the whole dick sucking thing your or her idea?

It’s her idea, she wants to fuck as well but idk

I mean if I didn't know she had a dick and she just blew me. Then I'm okay with it.

I say go for it, she sounds like should even finger your asshole during a blowjob,

If that really is a tranny, then it fooled me, looks like a chick to me.

more pics?

No.

Gay having an attraction to a person who presents as the same gender as you.
To consider yourself a masculine and be attracted to femininity is heterosexual.

To consider yourself masculine and be attracted to masculinity is homosexual.

If them having a penis puts you off, be honest and patient with them about it.

But you've already called her "Lovely", so I think you have your answer. I mean, just think how lovely she'd look with your cock in her mouth.

Yes, but you're already gay for calling them lovely

Fuck yeah courage wolf

I immediately clocked her as a tranny, but I'm into trannies. Would still let suck.

yeah, by definition, having sex with a guy is gay.

she wants to fuck you or you fuck her?

no. not much gay indeed if she had a feminine penis

OP is always a faggot.

Yes. But it's ok to be gay, if that's what you're into.

Why not both? Just try to do it in pic related position, doggy style is so impersonal

Attached: fantasy.png (1000x921, 554K)

I’m attracted to her feminine elements, not her dick, so that means it’s not gay right?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What this fag says.

All girls are trans. That's how they get the vagina.

this. Straight men are not attracted to Buck Angel just because it has a pussy.

It's 2019 be gay if that's what floats your boat or you can't get an actual woman that isn't ugly as fuck

Now if OP wants to be really kinky after she blows you whisper into her ear "I want you inside me"

Easy mode: Let her blow you off man. after that you probably will know if you want more form her.

Boss mode: Bareback her with her big clitty hidding behind her legs. After that you will know if you're a trans daddy

Its only gay if you start dating.

But not if you get married, of course.

Correct.

Also, a dick is not masculine. It's a fleshy dongle that USUALLY hangs off someone who's masculine.

Look, your brain knows attraction better than you do. "Gay/Straight" constructs aside, if seeing someone makes you want to put your cock in their mouth, then get consent, slide it in, and tell them how good it feels.

All aside, someone who has a dick probably knows their way around one better then someone who doesn't. So you're probably in for a treat.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 38 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

Just make sure she wears lipstick when she blows you that way you can see how far she can go down