Pedosexual here. AMA

Pedosexual here. AMA

Attached: 1451292793788.jpg (645x773, 68K)

r u aware that you should hang yourself for the betterment of all mankind?

I don't feel that way because I didn't ask for this

Why do you try to make it sound better by saying pedosexual?

Because I want to differentiate it from a fetish. I've never been attracted to an aged person

have you ever acted on your desires?

No I haven't but I've considered going to countries where I could

if you like girls 11 and under pls get some serious therapy

Nobody views pedophilia as a fetish. It's a paraphilia.

>considered
And that's why you should be euthanized.

have you considered mental help? Like you previously stated "I didn't ask for this" there is clearly some mental issues going on here. in my very unwarranted opinion, you should seek at least some help before outright fucking a kid. Also, do you understand the societal and social stigma that we all have against you? do you really understand how awful that your "sexuality" really is?

This is just untrue all together man.
All modern culture says pedophilia is an evil act committed by vile people, but paraphilia aren't willing attributes, they come with abuse or neglect.
It's safe to assume MOST pedos aren't actually evil.

Welcome to /b Mr. President. At what age did you fuck Ivankas?

Why havnt you checked yourself into a mental hospital?

People don't view pedophiles as evil, they view them as sick.

Are you sure you don't just have ocd? Ocd fucked me up good like that and I wanted to kill myself until I knew it was ocd now I can be normal again the thought s aren't me

a man is only called a pedophile when he actually abused a child.

70-90% of men would fuck a hot 15 yo girl if they were allowed to lol

imo

Attached: 1562335382677.png (714x418, 347K)

Anons dont act so stupid.
We all know this mentality of "but they arent doing anything :(" is the next step to "theres nothing wrong about it"

I have a funny idea OP
you tie a bunch of balloons into your neck and...

dude you cant tell me that you could resist this beauty

Attached: 15yo.jpg (340x453, 25K)

inb4 you are married or shit

Are you implying that its right?

whats your kik

Op here. I was in traffic
I've learned from pedasexual forums that you are put on the list or something. Also I'm completely convinced society doesn't have a good enough understanding to properly treat my condition.
I understand how people feel but that doesn't magically change how I feel sexually
OCD isn't a sexuality

no its not right.
but if it was right you would do it

Use correct image for pedo

Attached: Pedobear (template).jpg (554x553, 16K)

Be honest fag. What certainly, what part or element of little girls you like most ?

Vagina

Well, perhaps pedophiles aren't, what you call evil, as in stealing from the poor. However, pedophiles are evil simply because, well you know, they want to fuck children...

How can someone be evil for something that isn't their fault? That makes no sense. and wanting something isn't the same thing as doing it

do LGBT+ movement supports you?

Attached: lgbtp.jpg (791x960, 97K)

No one supports us accept each other and some of us don't even support each other depending on if we act on it

Only ? Sound like nothing very(In context of your sick condition) unusual. Next question - How would look your perfect little girl ? What clothing, shoes, hairstyle, makeup, body modifications would she wear/have ?

Kill yourself.

so why LGBTP declare support for pedosexual people if you can't depend on them?

Provided you undergo chemical castration, we'll support you.

Light-up Sketchers, ponytaisl with bangs like the girl from Monsters Inc, overalls, no makeup, no modifications

I shouldn't have to get chemically mutilated just because I exist. That's ridiculous

I'm sorry, that's our first and final offer.

>Yea Forums
>tons of degeneracy
>sauce?
>moar!
>some dude who likes girls shows up
>incessant moralfagging

Really activates the almonds

Do you have any mental illnesses, such as autism? Were you abused as a child? Were you bullied? Are you physically underdeveloped, short and lanky?

Gatekeeping much? As a homosexual man I believe pedos have good reason to be included.

No none of those...

You said you considered fucking kids. Yes, you should.

boooring