Why don't you own a firearm?

Why don't you own a firearm?

Attached: 1559489574530.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not a pussy. Real men fight with fists.

Attached: manlyman.jpg (225x224, 5K)

I’ll just beat any attackers to death with my massive cock

/thread

Attached: 1499026361756.jpg (570x587, 43K)

why would i?
why are you owning a firearm?

Because I live in a faggot country ruled by faggots where faggots make faggy laws for the fagmasses one of which is your're not allowed a fucking gun otherwise we'll send you to prison with all the other faggots who will fuck your virgin faggot ass repeatedly until you too become a faggot.

Shit hurts, Bro.

Because I don't need one, it would be a waste of money.

Attached: 1560026136052.jpg (480x381, 82K)

This a 100000x

post body

i own a handgun and a hunting rifle

ha ha so cool oh is that a drink?
so fuckin cool man especially how u placed ur gun and alcohol in the same pic such a badass

Because it's hard to get licensed where I live. I'm on my way though

I do. I own 4. Although all of them are old to somewhat old. But all alive and kicking.

I play call of duty

Poverty pony lower $20 red dot from amazon. Standard plastic grip.

This is such poor faggotry it hurts me.

Why the fuck would anyone want a gun? I don't want to fucking kill anybody ever, intentionally or not.

Anderson lower.
Grats on your trash tier build.
Get a DD, noveske, lmt, lwrc, bcm, pof before you post again please.
DD v11 pro, trijicon MRO god tier here.

Lol he has a p-mag probably the most expensive part of his weapon.

Because my penis is above average in size, and I'm not insecure about it, or life in general.

You dont have to use it for it to be effective. The meer presence of a gun in a situation can deter crime and or possible harm to yourself.

people who brag about owning guns are the ones that really shouldn't have them

In short, because I'm too irresponsible.

I grew up with guns. My father was a cop and ex military. I was shooting since I was a child.

I don't own any firearms, however I'm very supportive of the 2nd Amendment here in the US. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the right to own guns. Unless they've just been brainwashed.

I bet 100 bucks you can legally own a gun in the country you live in. You're just too dumb to acquire on legally.

Lol careful m8, he'll shoot you

how are penis and owning a gun related?

Attached: 1562552569692.jpg (620x417, 94K)

Haha this guy has a better gun than you and called you out for having cheap shit

Attached: 1562252354087.gif (158x158, 1.98M)

Then you get stabbed or shot by a future Nobel prize winner.

Hit the nail on the head bro

Attached: 1561995742894.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Shotguns and rifles, yes. Handguns, no. Also, I'm not too dumb. My history of mental illness might cause issues though.

Sweden

What country?

Male insecurity is the primary reason for gun ownership. Men with average or smaller wangs tend to be insecure.

Attached: PSDT_2017.06.22.guns-01-07.png (309x311, 12K)

UK

What are your thoughts regarding the mass, seemingly orchestrated, immigration of hoards of foreigners who are hostile toward your culture into your country?

Well, Mr FBI agent, I love my country and trust the government and therefore do not need a gun. Please don't add me to the gun owner list you are compiling.

Then why do so many women own firearms and have concealed carry permits?

I assume your in the UK. If you buy a second hand safe, fix it to a supporting wall, have it inspected and pay 80pounds for your section 2 certificate you will have access to buy as many shotguns and ammo as you like. Providing you're not a danger mentally and have no violent convictions you'll get the sec2. You don't need any 'reason' to own a shotgun as it's actually a British right to own one.

£50 used 4 gun safe
£80section 2 shotgun certificate
£100 used 2+1 semi auto shotgun
£50 250 shells

Can you afford £280 or less as some old double barrels are about £50!

And regarding handguns you will need a section 5. You're not gonna get that without direct permission from the home office but you can get black power pistols with very little effort if you have a club to use it. I don't know the exact prices but you could be shooting a black powder castles pistol for around £300 including the license.

Or.. buy a crossbow. Deadly, silent, cheap and legally just an age restricted toy. ;)

Attached: 1562505216870m.jpg (910x1024, 152K)

Because of nigger rapists.

"So, who is buying all these guns—and why?

The short, broad-brush answer to the first part of that question is this: men, who on average possess almost twice the number of guns female owners do. But not all men. Some groups of men are much more avid gun consumers than others. The American citizen most likely to own a gun is a white male—but not just any white guy. According to a growing number of scientific studies, the kind of man who stockpiles weapons or applies for a concealed-carry license meets a very specific profile.

These are men who are anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market, and beset by racial fears. They tend to be less educated. For the most part, they don’t appear to be religious—and, suggests one study, faith seems to reduce their attachment to guns. In fact, stockpiling guns seems to be a symptom of a much deeper crisis in meaning and purpose in their lives. Taken together, these studies describe a population that is struggling to find a new story—one in which they are once again the heroes."

src:
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11_12-29-24.png (620x545, 80K)

Because they have cute little clits

why i should?

Because I don't have a license.

Buying my first hand gun this month! Having a hard time deciding between Springfield XD-M or M&P 2.0. Not going compact. Opinions?

You can throw hands all you want just to get shot by a skinny nigga lmk

Because I'm not an insecure white male.

i have like 8 , usta shoot competitively and i live half a mile from 8 mile / Detroit.

Attached: mac.jpg (480x480, 42K)

It's in the arms room
No matter how well I clean it, it's never "clean"

Hey my man ---->
www.discord.com\invite\VwxfERa
Kek
kEk
keK
Sea Dat sit ? Join today,
God said DZ

Does this include pump-action shotguns or just single action?

because im not an insecure coward

Not white? What brave race are ya then?

But you are a pretentious libtard.

You do realize that I'm going to be another tally under gun violence if I do get one, right? The moment I pop that mag in I'm putting the barrel straight into my mouth and pulling the trigger. Fuck you.

I'm white. Just not so insecure about myself that I have to compensate.

then dont do that?

To be honest I would be dead or in jail.3 seconds after I load my gun I'll murder a bitch.im not lieing the list is long and my time is short.im better without a gun.i hope that answers your question

Attached: 1562806276224.jpg (590x768, 90K)

based

I do.

>Am I doing this rite boys?

Attached: 65645907_681530095658591_2546068110696251392_n.jpg (1056x2048, 117K)

Maybe. But at least I'm not so frightened about the outside world that I have to arm up to go to the grocery store.

finger on the trigger meh doot nice custom work though

this guy probably lives in Seattle

Oh. So then why did you single out the white race specifically. Keep in mind, I'm no white nationalist, but I'm baffled by whites constantly signalling animosity toward their own race? Does this make you somehow feel like a good guy? Because, to this user, it makes you look like just another asshole.

Because I use antidepressants. And my girlfriend has borderline.

Getting a firearm would be a huge risk for any of us

Because i dont need to compensate for anything and also im not a pussy altho i have one

because I'm not a pussy

Just haven’t done the paperwork yet. My plan is to have 2 handguns, two hunting rifles, and a shotgun.

Got to get a safe first of course. I want my children to be trained when they hit a certain age, but too young is too young (despite having been taught myself at a very young age).

For home protection I have two of these. One upstairs, one downstairs.

Cheap, no ammo, nothing to lock away for safety, no licenses, easy to use.

OP, why don't you just get a couple hardwood baseball bats?

Attached: 44073-02-1000.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

>a couple hardwood baseball bats
yeah that worked well for that white trash mattress guy

why dont u buy me a firearm, then?

your ass would get whooped by a guy with a towel .... also swing that in a hall way

Please get something else. My sister's neighbor got burglared and he had a baseball bat. He couldn't do much with it because they ended up in a hallway together and there wasn't enough room to swing it.

The burglar did leave, but couldn't have easily killed him

Exactly what happened

I own 3 as it's the modern version of a sword. Anyone can obtain one, so I want to have an equal chance at self defense.

If nobody had a gun, I suppose I wouldn't need one. But the social contract allows me to defend myself, and I will maintain a tool that any attacker might have.

the numbers are weird here.. I mean, If you add each column you get more than 100, while its percentages... multiple choices ? cheated file?

Attached: 1520684819587.jpg (700x585, 109K)

i dont need to murder anyone at the moment

illegal

Did some stuff with the Marines a while ago. One of the hand to hand FTX there was a few weapons out and the standard towel dominated. i had a wooden hatchet. got disarmed and choked out real fast XD

So, swinging a bat is the only way to do damage then? I'm pretty sure I can do serious damage to a dude without swinging like a fuckin' ball player.

If someone's in my house, I know the floorplan, and they don't. They're fucked. If it's dark, they're double-fucked.

the Govt. says we're too irresponsible to own guns, so they sell them to Saudi Arabia

Attached: bojo97275.jpg (2400x1600, 217K)

shity hand guard and flash supresser, shity Scotch, and a shity old film camera.

>Why don't you own a firearm?
because a real man owns many

Ghetto gun from 1980's

I would probably have already killed myself if I owned one.

I’m an illegal immigrant in the US, so I can’t get one legally

Have you considered the following:
>Other men will be as strong if not stronger than you.
>The attacker has the initial advantage.
>Attacker may have backup that you do not have.
>Attacker may have knife or gun.
>Attacker might have will to kill.

Its always a good idea to come to a knife fight with a gun. Its how we tamed savage lands against violent tribes and animals.

Why would you knowingly go into any fight with a disadvantage when you can have an advantage.

If you wanna get medieval, wouldn't something like this be more effective in close quarters and hallways?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

have someone you know try it out one day with you. i have a feeling you think its a great plan because youve never had to use it.

yes!!!

true but i like 80s bad guy guns i have decent modern ones .... im about to buy the X5 legion .... and a yeet cannon

Currently saving up for my first handgun. Considering a Canik TP9SF because poorfag and I'm sure based Erdogan will make good use of the money.

this is a very serious problem and good that you recognize this ...
99% of gun should not be owned by the people that have them.

probably a knife, and you should stab 'upwards' as rapidly as you can below chest level so they can't parry and you'll hit inner organs
but gun > knife ofc

if you wanna get one on the cheep that doesnt suck .... get a tarsus spectrum ... on buds they are $179 right now.

brandishing is enough sometimes, just enough to get a step and flee...

I guarantee the guy who wrote this looks like pic related.

Attached: 354b762f-159f-4f28-ab76-9725f1b4de03.jpg (640x640, 72K)

100% pulled mine twice never shot it. both attempted car jacking in Detroit

I've been on this planet for 48 years, and have been in two fights, both in high school. Did OK in both of them.

I don't go around with some weird cowboy fantasy of getting into a fight and winning the day with my metal substitute penis.

Perhaps I'm smarter than most guys and I can see situations to avoid before I get into them.

Do you honestly live every day with the thought of "how will I survive today?" or some similar mindset? That's fucked.

You can legally buy pump and semi-automatic shotguns in the UK.

They just have to have a 3 round capacity maximum.
>2 rounds in magazine, 1 in chamber.
A lot of shotguns come with plugs for this reason.

If you go for the rifle cert you can get bigger round capacities for your shotguns.

You can legally buy a saiga AK shotgun in the UK and use a full sized magazine.

>pic related Google "saiga 12 uk" and YouTube will pop it up.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Thought about that meself, but then read again. The top text explains it. Each alternative is a major reason they own it. Only 7% of Rural people own it for their job but they mean that 'for protection' and 'for hunting' are the major reasons for them to own it.

TL;DR it's multiple choice.

good. taking a life , no metter the circumstances, will stay with you for the rest of your life. it will haunt you.
I have had to draw mine twice as well.. , I go right back to that moment if I talk about it, my heart races , get very dizzy... PTS.
Gun are tools, and should not be in the possession of tools...

There is a scientifically proven correlation between low iq and the urge to own a firearm.

Since I don't own one this means I don't have a low iq

Neither OP nor gunfag. However I suppose the thinking is you don't need a gun until you do.

1. Because shitty laws in my country. Too much hazzle to get one.
2. Have enough experience with firearms and people with firearms to not allow even a pieshooter in my home.
3. I fucking hate real guns.
4. I don't live in a shithole where you NEED a gun.

Source?

But the fucking gun is available there to tempt you and the mentally ill to use. Any domestic violence or depression escalates. Fuck having that evil thing in my house.

Your photo says it all. Whiskey and a fire arm. I don't buy stuff to create an image or brand myself. And I don't live day to day in fear that someone is going to break into my house and murder me. I live in the present and enjoy life while I can, since worrying about what may never come ruins the present.

no, this is what he looks like.

Attached: fat gun boy.jpg (274x614, 194K)

You used the E-word, you silly goose.

/thread

mine 2 weren't too bad , the 2nd one i did end up hitting one of the guys with my car.

actually kinda funny now... i was at a red light by an overpass and as im waiting i see a big black dude on like a childs pink bike ride by. does a loop behind me and as im watching him like 3 others from both left and right start running at my car... and im like SHIT SHIT SHIT as they are running. Grab my 380 and point it out the window at one of the guy ... he yells and turns around they all stopped and i took off. overall nothing really happened but still

Then there's no real UK problem when it comes to home defense. 12 gauge is arguably the best home defense round. 3 round capacity is limiting, however you pointed out the work around.

You probably live in socal with all the limp twisted faggot while I live in the rust belt where a lot of public housing is at and we're located at a key highway point between Detroit, Cleaveland, and new York. So we have a lot of drug trafficking coming through here.

Moving isn't an option.

So yeah. Carrying is just a part of life here. Because I don't live in a nanny state. Or have the luxury of avoiding all confrontation like you do baby man.

Also most conceal carry guns are smaller size and caliber and not at all great small dick substitutes compared to Gucci full sized glocks or magnum revolvers.

There's a different between somebody who has a .38 or a .380 in their pocket and some mallninja who open carries their full sized Glock 17.

Its like a cell phone. You don't need one. There are still land lines, payphone and courtesy phones at businesses. But its best to be prepared for anything.
In fact I'm guessing you probably have the latest Sumsung or Iphone instead of a nice budget cellphone. And you're probably proud of it and show it off to others. Its almost like you're compensating for something yourself.

I am not insecure, i just like hunting... and meat of wild swine

Ok. But that line of thought would pre-suppose that one had the loaded gun with them at all times. Only for the statistically extremely rare (for my life at least) event that I found myself in a situation where my best option was stand and fight.

I get the sense that gun owners not only think this situation is likely every day, but that they hope for it to happen.

Pure cowboy fantasy.

Really. Okay sailor, tell this fag more about your above average penis. Pics would help.

Fuck lwrc and pof. Other choices are cash.

BCM elw 14.5 inch, ssa-e trigger, bcm kmr rail. Aimpoint t2, larue tactical mount. B5 sopmod bravo stock. Bcm bcg. Lantac dragon muzzle brake, troy buis tritium. BAD 45 degree ambi selector. Bcm lower. Maritime bolt catch.

I live in in centralia. Its been consistently rated the worst place to live in Washington. Why just 2 nights ago a man had his bike stolen at knifepoint by 3 men outside the goodwill next to my house. I personally have had a guy try to rob me of my bike, and a man was executed right outside of the chehalis police station in broad daylight, a buddy and I were driving by the station only to witness the police walking outside to discover the body and we heard the single gunshot just 3 minutes prior. I still feel safe enough that I don't need a gun. I do carry a knife and telescoping baton with me but I didnt even have to use those items on the guy who tried taking my bike, he said he had a gun and I told him to fuck off and rode away, he just stood there like a retard.

I got a handgun and a rifle for hunting, but i agree hunting with bow (not a crossbow) is more effective for me (and more fun)

>I get the sense that gun owners not only think this situation is likely every day, but that they hope for it to happen

Oh, you "get the sense" then? Well that settles that. I'm going to go turn my gun over to the local sheriff's department right now

the problem with home defense in the UK is you have to prove that the attacker was clearly endangering your life.

It just so happens that a lot of lawyers will scrutinize your ability to grab a shotgun from its legally locked storage space, and the ammo from its other legally locked storage space.

God help you if the guy survives.
UK law really is on the side of the criminal in home defense cases.

in germany you are either having a job acquiring a gun or you are just a creep with a gun

Your senses are wrong.

Most people who carry usually feel they are threatened by where they live. If im going down the street where I live. Chances are no. If im going into the city. Yeah. I want it. There's a murder in town every couple weeks. Sometimes weekly.

cause in germany, we don't need guns

pretty much this

this.

Even with some cunts on the streets, my telescoping flashlight is enough to scare them away.

I live in a US state that sides more with the criminal than legal gun owner. But I like the idea that home invaders are given pause before breaking in because they can't reasonably assume the occupants aren't lethally armed.

Well it really does seem like gun owners want bad things to happen to them so they have an excuse to use their 2000 dollar killing machine.

>bringing fists to a gun fight

Attached: 12523513432.png (650x677, 225K)

California?

Sorry you live in a shitty hellscape that you can't reason a way out of dude.

I payed attention in school, know how to write a resume, get a decent job, and yes, I live in a better situation because of it.

The phone comment was too far, man! I have a crappy cheap Virgin Mobile phone, because I enjoy having lots of money and not giving it to cell phone providers.

Gang members use guns in fights because they lack the confidence to fight.

wtf is a telescoping flashlight?

so i live on the good side of 8 mile at 75 but literally blocks away looks like the pic i posted . burned homes ... abandoned cars with bullet holes. gun shots are so common i call them detroit fireworks. so weather someone should or should have / carry a gun. depends on your situation. i dont wanna be fucked buy being carjacked in that walking as a white dude in the hood.

Attached: det.jpg (600x277, 34K)

Worse. NJ.

There's something antigun people don't get. Is that there is gun culture.

3 kinds actually.
Hunters
Collectors
Competitors
They don't always mix but they have mutual interest with their own kind.

Sorta how motor heads and bikers are. Or how techies like showing off their newest acquisitions we do too.

Do people need motorcycles or even cars with existing public transit? Hell no. But people are going to do it to save time in their day.

In my own lifetime I've been accosted by a rowdy beggar and had people in my yard at night who didn't belong. Thankfully neither time it got violent.

when do you plan on using your 2A to take down your tyrannical government?

americans are so fucking stupid

depends. when does your country plan on not being cucked daily by refugees?
Yer on the same boat, kid.

Hold on there sport. From what nation do you type from?

The Springfield has a way better trigger, unless they fixed it on the m&p, my buddies was awful to shoot.

I can relate. I grew up on the east side of our town and just 5 blocks up was the 'bad side of town'.

Nowadays its only about 2 blocks from where my childhood home was.

Its purely the blacks land now. You can't walk there, look at them, and sometimes even drive through there. The kids will sometimes gang up on cars or throw rocks at them. And they know you can't do shit. They get highly territorial and violent.

Bitch, you probably never made fist in your life. And if you did, it damn sure wasn't for fighting

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

actually the Chinese government said that they could never invade main land america because behind every blade of grass would be a rifle ..... hes kinds right

Its getting closer. They ran out of town things to chip at.

A good thing to do is actually hold the two, see how they compare and contrast, see how the trigger functions and feels. Boils down to preferences.

I didn't know they spoke Japanese at the time it was said.

That was Japan you dumbass.

But still the idea remains.
Not only that our coastlines are terrible to invade so that means attacking fr2on Canada or Mexico.

If you attack inside from airdrop then you'll literally deal with any asshole who has a high powered rifle and a bush to hide in.

Its not a war anyone wants to fight.

He's not wrong, got my firearms licence when I turned 23 because a range opened not that far from me, getting my 40 mag lever action and my M&P 15 .22 were fine, as soon as it came to getting my target pistol I had to wait 8 months for it to get delivered from Ireland. (In the UK we're allowed .22 "target" pistols 9" barrel with counter weight on grip) Also the second you mention anything about mental health the books closed and the process stops, even if the guys who handle your paper work think something is a miss they can stop your application to get a FAC.

Attached: 1562425363028.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I've heard the same tale about a Japanese general, but it's supposedly a bullshit quote. Nevertheless any military trying to take the US would have a fuck load of heavily armed insurgents to deal with.

Because my body guards own them for me ...op can you even get on my level you inbred

Form a militia, recruit like 1000 dudes,
acquired high powered rifles, old Russian machine guns and explosives. Roll up on the worst neighborhoods and clean em up right.

I thought you couldn't even do target pistols. I knew for the longest time the Olympic team had to go to France to practice.

kek. exactly.

It doesn't work that way.
Also the fuck am I gonna get 1000 people who are willing to break laws and have guns. In PA its not hard but Damnit I only know about 10 reliable gun people. 20 if I call in some favors.

So don't be stupid.

No target pistols are legal, as long as you have a range where you can shoot and show interest that you want to pursue target shooting the range and help in getting the addition of a target pistol to your FAC, I've heard a few times different Police Forces act differently so if you're in the heart of manchester wanting one you're probably not going to get one, but where I am on the fringes of county Durham and there's actually now a few ranges dotted around my request went through quickly, just the pistol took a while getting here.

So what's a good way to combat them? Probably guns, right?

They do gang signs, you do ninjutsu signs.

And this is why the whole "defending against Govt tyranny" argument is complete bullshit.

You'll never get bubba off his fat ass to help out because his knees are bad, Honey Boo Boo will be on tonight (and he never misses his "shows") and if he's late to work again, Walmart is gonna fire him.

But, he has a whole room full of guns.

o was it the japanese ? derp

You’re an idiot. Criminals don’t play fair, dumb fuck. So when a group of niggers bust in your house with guns you’ll be forced to watch your wife and daughter get raped, all bc “you thought you were a real man.” Get fucking real

Have you ever owned or used a fire extinguisher in your 48 years? A seatbelt? Life jacket? First aid kit?

Besides that there is the obvious sport/fun aspect of it. Target, skeet, hunting.. Even utility in the form of pest control. Theres a myriad of reasons to own a shotgun or .223 rifle besides doomsday shit and violent incidents.

So you’d rather someone kill you, some low life piece of criminal shit that will rape your woman after he shoots you dead, than you kill him and drown in puss for saving your woman’s life?

Just show off extraordinary amounts of jew-jitsu. You'll win by default.

You should put a sign in your yard that says “we don’t own guns in this house!” And find out what real evil is when your home is invaded and your daughter and wife are raped by niggers

Attached: 1530398723130.png (872x886, 231K)

>Why do you?
It's better to have and not need than it is to need and not have.

If its them or me, my wife, or my kids, I’ll sleep just fine knowing I took their scumbag life.

we get it, you're a crisis actor

Daniel Defenses cost 2 grand and more. Fucking stupid amount of money lmao

That’s just plain ignorance. Ive never met a gun owner who wanted to use their gun in self defense. It’s absolutely terrifying having your life threatened, whether you have a gun or not.

Sig P226 Legion
Sig P320 at home

Going after work to either get an FNX 45 tactical or a HK USP. Idk

Attached: 11229367-9D55-4039-8524-801DA084A1FF.png (711x481, 512K)

Not allowed

>killing machine
welp, you used that phrase again. you're not californian, are you?

Attached: 1561991018966.jpg (554x476, 65K)

Even if I could, I'm sure in a drunken stupor I'd turn it on myself.

>evil thing

Faggot bitch lasagna detected

Attached: 0AF109B9-F41D-40B9-A9E1-C5E75238EAB3.gif (650x402, 1.28M)

Airsoft rifle you pussy

I'm not living in the US.
You can't buy firearms here.

germany reporting in

Attached: IMG_20190223_154351.jpg (728x970, 149K)

Wie bist du an die gekommen?
Bist du Jäger oder so?

you fuckin germans

>lol antifa
>he speaks german
>therefore he autonazi
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>better chimp out on randoms with a bike lock and milkshakes
>they bring all the boys to the street

Its against Tyranny not just a Tyrannical Government.

There's plenty of more modern times where Americans have used the right to protect against Tyranny.

Wie hast du das gekriegt? Ich hab gedacht dass Waffen mehr oder weniger verboten waren

Who gets to decide what constitutes tyranny?

nein.sportschütze.

Attached: IMG_20180908_092253 (1).jpg (703x937, 132K)

>H&K G-36
always wanted to try one of those

Good question. Is corporate ownership of all of the politicians who make up the U.S. Government tyranny? Is the fact that we no longer have a representative Democracy tyranny?

Use your guns to stop those please.

>Scotch
Finally someone said it, go 15 or go home.

I own several for work and play. No personal AR though, my 870 with #1 buck flight control is already overkill on the odd chance Jamal or Tweaker Johnny come knocking.

Yes, I won't be disarmed by a tyrannical government, that is controlled by elitist kikes, that has drones, and could probably convince us to kill ourshelves anyway with some tasty propaganda. Merica

einfach einem verein beitreten und alle gesetzlichen auflagen erfüllen

Attached: IMG_20190323_130818.jpg (1227x920, 138K)

Wie lange dauert es bis man als Sportschütze Waffen kaufen und zu Hause aufbewahren darf?

Facism is when the corporations control the laws correct?

nach 12 monaten mitgliedschaft kannst du einen Bedürfnisantrag bei deinen verein stellen.sofern du ohne polizeiliche voreinträge/Bundeszentralregister bist und einen schweine teuren 800€+ waffentresor nach weisen kannst.danach spielt nurnoch die kohle eine rolle.spaß kostet.

Attached: IMG_20181020_102843.jpg (1227x920, 455K)

Verstehe.
Danke für die Auskunft, Bernd.

>Merica

>the country that even republicans dont want to support gun rights in anymore

why not just the assault rifle ar 15? assuming the picture is the pistol build of an ar 15

A good example of a time somebody fought against tyranny was the 'Killdozer' incident.

A man was just trying to make an honest living in his shop. But he had no driveway to the shop. And all he needed was a patch of land which was previously promised to him by a larger factory that wasn't doing anything with the land anyways. But he was later denied. Then he tried appealing to the local government. Who then penalized him for not having am access route to his business and gave him a fat fine. He tried again and again as his business was dying to be able to get his road or to have his fine lifted as he couldn't do anything about it. He then got fined again for not having proper water hookups to his business which realistically without the access road land he couldn't do.

There were also very evident shady dealings with the local government and the factory nearby the owned the land surrounding his business.

The guy who owned the small business had already sunk in a lot of money buying materials (including a bulldozer) to clear the road aswell as concrete and other things. Aswell as the fact no customers had been able to get to his business and he had giant fines to deal with. The government denied him multiple times when he requested relief and assistance.

So he finally had enough. He used his construction matrials and his bulldozer to make a nearly indestructible tank. He then proceded to destroy the nearby factory and millions of dollars worth of municiple equipment and buildings. Using gun ports to shoot electrical boxes and transformers causing massive power outtages aswell as bursting multiple water mains.

By the time he had finished he caused millions in damages to both groups which had collectively fucked his entire life, all without hurting anyone.

Don't underestimate the power of one man.

Commiting a crime in the interest of justice is illegal. But it is the right of all in the name of self determination and to prevent tyranny.

ruger mk is the best pistol

Attached: pistol01.jpg (240x180, 20K)

Where you at, homeboy?

Don't they jam a lot?

I live on 12 mile, want to meet up and shoot each other?

Firearms are for killing things, why would I want to kill something?

If you clean them properly and use the right ammo they don't.

.22 pistols are tricky.
I can get away with using CCI rounds or Remingtin golden bullets. But winchester bulk or Remington thunderbolt doesn't work very well.

idk
mk4 lite is sharp & light & easy to clean but it's so expensive you probably won't be buying it new

The best part about owning guns is knowing there are lots of cucks out there constantly thinking about your cock.

theres a gun :) not common in america closest thing we got was the SL8

do you really? also not really but ok

12 and what?

Damn, bummer about your DD. Id hate to buy something, then have to buy more shit because it's overgassed.

Because I don't fear death, and I'm certainly not going to fight for my life. Too lazy and apathetic for that.

What if you get possessed or a zombiecalypse breaks out or niggers finally get the upper hand in your city?

Then I'll stab myself with a knife. Or go into isolation. I already live in a pretty remote area, so I can easily cut contact with the civilization with just an hour long walk.

I guess you're right. Instead of guns, I'm just gonna keep these badboys on me 24/7.

Attached: images (2).jpg (303x166, 5K)

Survival instinct will prevent you from stabbing yourself with a knife unless you are on fire. With a gun it's just one squeeze of a trigger. Also there is no other way to protect yourself from armed assailants or against several people, and even a weaponless 1v1 is hard if the other person is physically fit and since you won't be fighting someone who isn't sure about their fitness then you pretty much need a gun if anything bad like it happens. Funny how nanny states don't care about the safety of their white citizens.

I'm still waiting on my goddamn license to arrive at the police station. It's been 6 fucking weeks.

Attached: 1554854233967.jpg (500x574, 106K)

I've always thought that if one were an assassin a .22lr pistol of some sort would be optimal.

Can't wait for Killdozer 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I live in very safe location, worst crime here is petty package theft or graffiti and very rare drug bust or car break in.
And there's 99% chance I'd kill myself with it.

I don't know what it is about me, but I guess I just don't have those survival instincts. I've never had issues with dying, and I've never put any effort into preventing my death. I'm probably only alive because of the lack of overly dangerous things in my area. If I really wanted to I could slit my own throat.

And again, if someone is really trying to kill me for some reason, I'll just ask they get it over with quickly. It doesn't bother me. I have no need to protect myself.

I enjoy living, quite a bit even, but I'm not going to put much effort into keeping myself alive.

fight with fists when the guy is 200ft away from you with a rifle pointing to your face

Gun rights are the same as property rights. If you cant own a gun, you dont own anything. Big brother government can now come in and take your shit. And your cool fists are going to be in cuffs and bubba is going to be your waifu.

Super Satan Quads witnessed

That's an opinion piece. The author is making his own conclusions, that the studies never tested.

This is it Yea Forums,
www.discord.com\invite\uzAtczX
Ending it all on stream. Thanks for the good times brosfDjDI challeng u to watch me fuck her (holy n word jew)

I don't fucking need one our country never had a single terror attack or scoolshooting our murder rate is 0.013 i actually feel safer without one all cultures respect each other everyone has a job

hold it left to be cool

Because I am a Felon

Where do you live? Disney World?

Crossbow for you.

Law enforcement instructor of 4.5 years. Taught at least 25 patrol rifle classes with my DD. Maybe 15-20k rounds total. Never had an issue. I can count on one hand the amount of malfunctions I can remember having. Runs suppressed flawlessly too. Rifle length gas system and 18 inch barrel might have played a role in its soft recoil impulse. BAD lever, MRO, DD irons, magpul ms4, tlr-1. Runs fast as lightning.

Swizerland, actually btw we survived 2 world wars

Yeah, by laundering money for the Nazis in the 2nd.

Still, I thought you could own firearms in Switzerland. Am I wrong?

Yeah fuck that, I take 275 to 696 I stead of driving through detroit. Takes 20 or so minutes longer but at least I am driving through rich people areas.

yes you can but nobody owns them and also we took all the gold and money from the jews and said they can have it again..... they never came back thats basically why we got so rich

ill porbably kill myself thats why

I live in a shithole country, and that type of weapons are prohibited. They are also extremely expensive.

blah horrible rush hour traffic

From what I remember, police couldn't stop the motherfucker. He didn't stop until he got the thing stuck, and shot himself. I believe they were trying to get javelins when that happened, bc nothing else they tried could stop him.

What's the main language you speak there? Always thought it was swiss-german, but I called a place there to set up something for work prepared to show off my high school German only to be met with whateverthefuckit'snotgerman language.

swissgerman french and italian there is one other but idk how its called and not many speak it

>Why don't you own a firearm?

I have a bad self control and anger management
It would be way too dangerous for me and people around me

because murder is wrong. i thought we figured this out already

I'd like one, for a shooting range, I always loved these cowboy like revolvers, but I would end up shooting someone

Attached: serveimage.jpg (286x176, 10K)

Only if you have no self control or discipline.

You'd have to be a real fucking moron to not be able to handle a firearm properly.

>Does know the different between murder and self defense.

If you don't defend yourself you get murdered. If somebody is trying to kill you, they are a criminal who is risking their life. The police kill those kinds of people. You have the right to do so in self defense.

It includes all shotguns that aren't full auto as long as they are 2+1 and any calibre but slugs are defined and regulated under a firearms certificate i.e section 1 with all the bolt rifles and semis under .22 cal.

Yeah because none of the police had the balls to climb on there and try and smoke him out with a smile grenade or teargas canister.

Im pretry sure the national Gaurd outright told them no. I think they asked for an apache too.

Wrong. Read the law dick head.

Shit just isn't retarded and easy like muttland

i own
>ruger 10/22 rifle for plinking and varmints
>remington 870 12ga for fowl
>winchester model 70 .30-06 for large game
>mauser k-98 trophy gun my grandfather gave me

>Survived
You mean did not participate.
You also denied thousands of people entry who later died to straight up execution, shelling, and bombing.

stock grip lol

>usta
>i live half a mile from 8 mile / Detroit.
actually checks out

I don't have an issue with dying either.
I just have an issue with being killed by an asshole who then gets to live.

>Lives in paradise
>Thinks just because he has a gun, gun evil and kill him.

we had like 123 deaths related to war thats it

Would give me a kek

no money

I kek'd at the subtext.
Like it needed to be stated for the record.

.22s don't have a lot of stopping power.
I mean if you're going to use one its pretty much as quiet as a full power 9mm silenced weapon.

Silencers are not as good as in the movies. They are mostly meant to bring the distance at which a gunshot can be heard and male it harder to ascertain the locatoon of the shooter. To properly be silenced you need subsonic ammunition. But some guns have problems cycling with it and have reduced stopping power.

A full power .22 and a decent silence is pretty quiet. But you best make sure you'll actually hit the head.

t. nra fan american redneck

I think so, I just don't remember

One is Not Enough!

Attached: M1 collection.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Guns aren't for killing people. Hunting... competition...

>states previous occupation
>states number of rounds shot
>"Nurrvurr had unnn ishooo"
You're full of shit.

too poor to buy a good one (aka not a Hi-Point)

because i live in germany

get a tokarev

because i live in germany and cant get guns easilly,and im under aged too so its even harder,but if you got access to guns and live in germany,hit me up ;) (jk dont-)

Attached: come to school ;).jpg (750x746, 387K)

Not a fag so don't need one.

Well then, come and take mine.

Attached: 165d3b450ece074e8254adfb539f7397445e20c16c56462d7641b969fcc246dd.jpg (400x601, 55K)

got enough Garands dude? Fucking eh

Attached: 1559917847442.gif (498x466, 1.1M)

You are a fag.

Attached: 1556901065168.gif (220x180, 1.03M)

I don't like the NRA.

Its slit of riches and powerheads thinking they do shit for our rights when they did nothing to protect cheap ammo and guns from overseas so that we can get reliable yet cheal arms.

They won't get a single dime from me.

The reason why garands are so hard to come by.

Its like the time they sold national Gaurd 870s. Assholes bought them up by the dozen.