MUSHROOM IDENTIFICATION THREAD

MUSHROOM IDENTIFICATION THREAD
what are these fellas
found a whole heap on a path (moderatively muddy, not covered by leaves but more like humus, already rotten detritus)
I'm wondering if I can use them in gulash or not since there is plenty of them to give a good taste and whatnot
I tried to check online but all I got is some magic mush bs (I don't think those specifically grow in Yurop, I think thise are NA only)
specificaly the area is northern Croatia, next to Hungary and Slovenia if it help localising it

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-00-26.jpg (1200x1600, 390K)

here are the gills
now forgive me for potato camera quality but this is the best I can give

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-01-03.jpg (689x912, 117K)

and heres the spore print
hope one of you guys can help identify it
again I'm just wondering if they're edible or not (given theres only like 50 or so purely poisonous mushrooms, I betting they are probably okay as long as I don't drink or whatever I just want to be extra sure for good measure)

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-09-07.jpg (1600x1200, 256K)

It almost looks like psilocybe semilanceata. Not a hundred percent sure. Either way it doesn’t look to be of any of the fatal species like amanita phalloides or others. Maybe fan dry them and see if the stem turns blue. If so, probably is semilanceata.

Eat one and see how it tastes

Hopefully your`re not stupid enough to eat mushrooms you`re not a 100% certain what they are.
Mushrooms containing Psilocybin grow all over europe: Psilocybe semilanceata. Try Wikipedia.

I'm a professional mushroom expert, I can tell you without a doubt that that is a mushroom.

Attached: 1438008101641.jpg (566x566, 64K)

Does the stem turn blue/ purple when you pinch it?

I concur

not sure, the stem fell off by the time I got home
Imma head back into woods where I found them (should only take like five minutes)

Just try it

no-one cares. Get off your lazy ass and do something useful.

Attached: Nigga.jpg (250x250, 44K)

Not even similar to liberty cap.
Probably some conocybe

how to know if it's edible???

Attached: 1561747045943.jpg (293x326, 10K)

of course not
I always check the net and if I don't see plenty of concrete pictures and description which tie to my mushrooms I just don't fuck with that
but again I didn't think there were Psilocybe species in europ (I know for Inocybe but can't find them) so it's somewhat obvious why was I so skeptical about this find

forgib for phoneposting, straight from the woods
if they are magical... I don't want to add them to gulash, I might take prints and give one to niece secretly, just to nake sure, if she dies well fuck me and if she trips I guess I could start selling these
if they are edible... great
if they are poisonous... well shit
also disregard the blood on my hand, completely irrelevant

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-38-57.jpg (1200x1600, 361K)

and the last picture before I take my ass out of the woods

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-39-28.jpg (1200x1600, 443K)

USP? A man of taste I see

At least you'll self die with class

gentlemen, I come to you with another inspection worthwhile specimen
this one has a surprisingly nice smell

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-56-56.jpg (1200x1600, 301K)

look at those gills (spore print soon enough, still innawoods getting facefucked by spider webs and what the shit)

Attached: 2019-07-11-16-57-07.jpg (1200x1600, 309K)

Honestly try asking on a mushroom subreddit, Yea Forums isnt really good at these sorts of things

I bought an ounce of these. Can anyone identify them before i eat them.

Attached: 15628574241981119160236.jpg (2880x2160, 1.78M)

I'd like to see a better picture if you could

what a great idea

Those are magic mushrooms rare as fuck
Dry them up and eat a whole bag

Hows this?

Attached: 1562857981043531024826.jpg (2880x2160, 1.65M)

The bruising looks perfect, and that one on the right is a fat boi.

Weigh your doses before you try them man, but those are for sure Cubes, probably Golden Teachers.

Just another comment, your mushies are actually really pristine looking, whoever you bought them from literally got them right on time, no spores covering your shit or anything.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to end up on reddit
I might check some forums later, but eh, you guys atleast took some time to respond, I appreciate it

I reccomend you the r/shrooms, r/mycology, and r/shroomid boards.

They actually have some alright people, most of the cancer is on the more popular boards, these guys just want to make sure you dont eat something wrong and die.

yeah think its a liberty cap you can trip on them

THATS FLEINSOPP! YEP-

thanks user, I'll check it out
in the meantime I'm looking at all the lookalike shrooms I found online
I'm almost positive (I am very close to identifying the first shrooms) I won't die if I eat one, but I'm not positive these would be good for stew because it does seem that stew would kill me mentally, again, I'm still looking into it and I'm not going to just eat one
need more research

I got them from a random guy online. Took a risk as i have no other dealers with shrooms but im glad it payed off. Bought them for $160 an ounce. Splitting it with my friends with the goal of getting $200 worth for the ounce. If i had known before how good these shrooms were id have raised the price to $10/gram but oh well, i need to make friends one way or another.

What the fuck man my, there is nigger on the outside world !
www.discord.com\invite\VwxfERa
We are some motherfuckers who like to post trannies because WE ARE A TRANNIE DISCORD, join us nigger do,
GOies GOies GOies
Summer fag DO IT!!##lFk#k#R9#2Ai

Now ive got a second question for you guys. Whats better cap or stem? I want to keep 7 grams for myself but i also gotta sell some. Out of the stuff ive already weighed out which would you keep for youself.

Attached: 15628596185711587640112.jpg (2560x1440, 1.92M)

Youre gonna have to zoom. Cant upload a larger image

Those really do look like a psilocybin type. Not even trolling.

Is this shake any good? Maybe ill make it into a tea. Its about .5 grams worth but its like concentrated powder so the trip will be unpredictable

Attached: 15628599749641021489873.jpg (2560x1440, 1.77M)

Grind it and mix with a small cup of orange juice. It will hit you in about 10 minutes.

Incorrect. Shape is wrong & the liberty cap's stem is always wavy/crooked.

Compare before ingestion.

www.first-nature.com/fungi/psilocybe-semilanceata.php

Had these growing in a pot plant in my bathroom, they look like shrooms but they are white.

I have grown shrooms for over 10 years, but I have never grown a white variety so I don't know wtf these came from.

Attached: 1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

Attached: 2.jpg (4032x3024, 422K)

trips don't lie, but these guys do in fact all have a crooked stem
not that it matter I probably have less than a gram of dry matter

Attached: 3.jpg (4032x3024, 406K)

OP here
"doesn't grow on dung" and "griws on grasslands really is ticking me off
there was no grass around them, only soil (maybe some dried plants but can't tell)

>i want to eat stuff off the ground because i'm autistic but i don't know if it'll hurt me??????? Thanks :DDD
you should have realized you're one of those and stopped typing

Thanks i know what im going to do tomorrow now

Damn good looking shrooms , enjoy