Haven’t shit since last Saturday. Is this turd Yea Forums approved?

haven’t shit since last Saturday. Is this turd Yea Forums approved?

Attached: 6E74A70F-3FA1-456C-843E-140C17558821.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

No one cares about your fucking shit

5/10
It's alright; decent length, but it isn't very wide. Try eating nothing but beef jerky for a couple of days and try again.

A-alright, t-this is a stick u-up!

G-give me your (y-yous) a-and nobody gets h-hurt!

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (278x268, 104K)

Amateur at best.

Depends. Are you Andy Sixx?

Attached: 1562217151762.png (183x183, 51K)

Attached: 1561558631272m.jpg (669x1024, 89K)

I endorse this, but add celery or other fiber stuff to the diet.
Turds will be much wider, harder. The first days it will hurt like a bitch, but afterwards you'll get used to it and your sphincter will be a lot more relaxed as it stretches. Eventually, even your farts will begin to become silent.
Also, anal sex will be easier and more pleasurable.

Attached: Kawaii shit.png (750x750, 677K)

What about me user? I basically live off of squash and pork chops and un sweetened tea

Attached: 20190328_112153.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Attached: 20190313_072118.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Yesterday I hadn't taken a shit since Friday and I was so backed up I had to take laxatives, stool softeners and a fucking enema to get through it.

Attached: nib.jpg (720x540, 36K)

Attached: 20190624_212353.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

One time I didn't shit for 92 days. Sure it ended in screaming and lots of blood loss, but it turns out starving yourself because you're worried about your colon bursting really takes those pounds off.

Taking a dump:
anything between three times a day and three times a week is considered to be normal.

Outside that range for more than a few days and you should seek a medical opinion with a view to treatment if necessary.

Three days without taking a shit is, perhaps OK, but you have now gone more like five days: you need to find out if something is wrong before it gets worse.

Holy fuck are you serious?! The longest ive been able to hold is probably around 7-9 days, and it litteraly pushed its way out. I remember sitting there and all of a sudden i felt a drop in my insides, ran to my shitter and yeah it was coming out bo matter what. My legs git all shakey and i was trying to slow it down with my asshole cause it was rippin and tearin and i was all sweaty and not even gunna lie i cried a little bit. I felt so good after it happened though. Went to wipe, no poop only blood. Then i webt and laid down on my bed and actually passed out for a good hour, that never happens to me, once im up im up you know. Crazy experience. Made me a stronger person

Attached: 20190511_105210.jpg (572x720, 109K)

Hey my man ---->
www.discord.com\invite\VwxfERa
Kek
kEk
keK
Sea Dat sit ? Join today,
God said iI

Hey my man ---->
Kek
kEk
keK
God said WV

Look at that shit it's thick, why it's almost as thick as my dick!

This is now a shit thread

One week I ate nothing except meat, chips, pizza, burger king and mcdonalds burgers... when the time to take a crap showed up I literally ripped my ass, I was crying in pain, 1 hour later I saw that big motherfucker with some blood... Jesus, Ive never want to live that shit again, I raped myself there

Hey my man ---->
Kek
kEk
keK
God said IV

Hey my man ---->
Kek
kEk
keK