What would be the best method of execution for women?

What would be the best method of execution for women?
(the best I mean is the most interesting for the audience)

Attached: tumblr_pdnj04pylQ1uemt7z_540.jpg (540x284, 36K)

Dismemberment

Just stop posting here incels. No one wants you here just like no women want you at all.... Please die.

>get her to pick weapon of choice (no guns, only bow and arrows for distance)
>put her in arena with another woman

where is this image from user?

Put them in a situation so awful the only way out is for them to kill themselves

Feeding them heart pills and benzo's to keep them from getting a heartattack --> hanging them from their feet so all the blood flows into their brain, preventing them from blacking out from the pain --> skin them alive, starting from the toes and climaxing with the scalp

Kunoichi. 1 , 2 , &3.
Fuck her in gangbangs for weeks. Her brain warps and breaks, she needs cock to survive.
Gets aids or chokes on semen.

There's this one bitch I wish I could amputate her arms and legs so she is a defenseless torso. Then I would feed her to a hug anaconda so that the snake could digest her and turn her into a literal piece of shit. Then I'd have the shit bronzed and put next to my bed so each night I can look at it and say "I won" before I go to sleep.

Chainsaw mastectomy

Cut in half on a lumber saw

Death by erotic overstimulation

bro amazon are having a sale on tengas or I'm sure someone has the homemade fleshlight guide at hand, relieve some spunkstress thats unhealthy

Attached: farrakhanisagentile.png (350x338, 112K)

why do you want to dismember women?
do you hate them or is it just a fetish lol

Get a group of those dudes from strongman competitions to chuck engine blocks at them. I'd watch that just for the surreal wackiness of it all.

Give her a man/woman she's really attracted to and give her some kind of a drug that makes her super horny so she fucks till she passes out from lack of blood to brain, because all of it is in her pussy, repeat untill she dies

She's just been found guilty of some crime. There was very little evidence but the jury convicted her anyway.

What do you sentence her to?

If death, how is she executed?

Attached: 81urllelug831.jpg (1704x894, 164K)

Death by orgasm

I’d make sure any guy that wanted to fuck her got the chance before execution. Whip her to death

discord.com/invite/nQrwc5H

zY

PB

Gz

Wr

/thread

Strap em down spread eagle, shove a big dildo'd fuck machine into her, turn it up to max, and leave it on for thr rest of the time itll take her to die of dehydration

>reverse image search
>no result

Attached: 1561796666697.png (291x280, 121K)

That's evil, you sure this would work?

marriage with no possibility of divorce (parole)

Attached: 1561648260437.jpg (730x1095, 161K)

stop spamming faggot i don't care do it already

So hunger games except no one wins?

Who dis?

Isn't there like a few movies and books about this exactly ? Turned out to be pretty bad / average at best

Winner gets gang raped on live t.v.

Zoey Lee

Attached: zoey lee 001.jpg (1133x1700, 270K)

How would you execute?

Attached: 1562596591729.jpg (1280x964, 356K)

/thread

OP is atrue degenerate, too bad that takes a few good looking women out of the gene pool

its from tumblr , look at file name

I’d keep her in my basement