I am seriously sick of being one of the ugliest motherfuckers alive. Like, what is the point...

I am seriously sick of being one of the ugliest motherfuckers alive. Like, what is the point? I am such a lost cause it's not even funny:

>Very, very ugly
>Fat as fuck
>Very small dick
>Fucking GAY
>IQ of 75, just BARELY above being retarded
>Lack skill/talent, can't do anything
>Really ugly sounding voice even
>Awkward, people become uncomfortable talking to me
>Not an interesting person, not funny, no good life stories to tell, cannot hold a conversation with anyone
>Barely have friends, like one good friend who lives far away

I am a mess. A complete lost cause. I never really had a chance, huh? So if you think YOU have it bad, be glad you are NOT me.

Attached: sam4small.jpg (425x320, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't post a description like that without pictures.

I dont know, I want to but I dont want to

Fair enough.

Get your shit together dude. It's your life, and unless you proactively try to improve it, you'll just get older with nothing to show for it.

Read and research and find something that fascinates you, then dedicate your life to mastering it. If you truly have nothing in life, then you have nothing holding you back. Become a master boatbuilder or blacksmith or whatever you want.

And get off Yea Forums.

Thanks. It is just hard to be motivated with my other misfortunes. But I will try

post a pic

Attached: 5436551024.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Honestly I think there's even hope for people like you, you just have to work harder than others, but you can make it if you're motivated enough.

Vocaroo you reading your post and I'll give you advice and chat with you, bro. I want to know what you think qualifies as an "ugly voice"

This is me...

Attached: km.jpg (291x391, 42K)

Have you tried not being fat and gay?

Tried, but failed.

join circus

You got potential if you lose weight man. Start working out!

Looks like all you have to do is lose some weight and you'd look decent.

You lose weight by going hungry for long enough.
You gain intelligence by being exposed to things smarter than yourself.

Start by working on those, and you'd be surprised by what you can manage with a shit starting point.

If that's actually you, you've got nothing to fear. Fix your diet, follow yoga videos on youtube at home, and get over your social anxieties. You suffer more in your imagination than you do in reality.

You got this Yea Forumsro

this. have fun and entertain yknow man

This is my more serious photo, still ugly though. I know I need to lose weight, it is something i have struggled with all my life. I am starting to lose some, but need to stay motivated.

Attached: nfm3.jpg (395x576, 72K)

Honestly all you gotta do is slim down a bit, and get a good haircut and clothes etc.

jesse lee peterson does pretty well for himself and he says he's pretty dumb so there's hope for you user. Just devoutly follow the lord with faith and then start a radio station.

Fr he rly doesn't look that bad

Yeah, you need to just change your environment and habits, because there's literally nothing wrong with you. You're literally generic average white guy.

stop breathing out of your mouth.

You look like a dad

You do that when you're fat.

IQ tests measure how you did on the test. They have zero real world application. And since you seem to have proper grammar and punctuation, you are definitely in the triple digits. Stop being so self-defeating.

Thanks, guess I have a very poor self image. I still don't think I am all that good looking. Even if I slimmed down but who knows.

I am like 32, so... Thanks I guess

vidslotz.com

this. fuck a midget/bearded lady or two

Lose the weight dumb nigger. Go and try new things and see what fascinates you. Don’t worry too much about people, they’ll come to you eventually. Just focus on yourself.

You actually seem pretty self aware, which is a sign of intelligence.

/thread

i was gonna say.. if you feel so bad about yourself at least other people can feel better about themselves

Yea Forums has spoken. Stop being your own worst enemy and get to work.

Bro IV been in your shoes not that gay shit tho good on you for it tho but 450+ lbs greasy af and it all about committing to what you want I'm down too 320 with in the first year you got this dawh

Thanks man... Shit like this motivates me... Glad to hear you are shedding the pounds. Keep it up

Idk of you're just being an attention whore but seeking people's acceptance doesn't matter. At the end of the day people only care about themselves or personal problems like you're doing right now. Work hard, read and improve yourself psychologically, physically and spiritually. There are people with far worse problems than you and they find the fortitude to stay in a straight and positive path.

habeeb it

Omg I'm laughing too hard, I thought I was ugly
But on a serious note, pretty obvious, loose weight, workout, etc etc. but most importantly, you need to learn how to love yourself if you ever want to get ahead. And you don't need motivation, you need discipline, two different things there.
Don't be to harsh on yourself bro, you can do it!

Attached: IMG_0394.jpg (515x488, 37K)