Pretty sick of the clit-licking festival that is women's soccer...

Pretty sick of the clit-licking festival that is women's soccer. If they want equality then they should ask to play against men and I haven't heard any of that...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_07_09_at_6.52.20_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/amp/
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/amp/

I'll bite the bait. it's a known biological fact that men and women cannot physically compete against one another.

Or mentally. Women compete separately in chess.

lol "if they want equality" shhh you're giving the game away.

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Attached: Jeepers_011.jpg (665x1000, 142K)

I'm fine if they get paid based on the money they help generate. If US soccer makes the same profit from the mens' team and the womens' team, then pay them the same. It shouldn't matter about men or women or what, it should be based on how much they get back regardless. In the USA, women's national team is pretty good and makes some good money. Doesn't matter if a team of random Yea Forumstard males could likely beat them with zero practice. They put on an entertaining show and money is made regardless. They should get an equal share of that profit as compared with the mens' share.

Same thing can be seen with the NBA and the WNBA. NBA makes fuckloads of cash and the players and staff make nice salaries. The WNBA has been a massive drain every year since inception and if entirely supported financially by the NBA. It doesn't matter that women's basketball is awful to watch, it matters that they don't create any profit and instead drain successful organizations. In this case the players not only should not be remotely paid equally, but the entire operation should be shut down or turned into a charitable nonprofit.

I heard they actually get a higher percentage than the men's team due to their kvetching. The problem is women's soccer makes much less than the men's. Doesn't matter to FIFA if more ppl in the US watch women's soccer than men's

FIFA doesn't matter at all kek. It's a shit franchise that unwashed Europoors riot over.

America doesn't matter to FIFA kek

I've had a look over the US Men's soccer league rules, and it doesn't look like they actually exclude women. Technically, it appears to be a mixed comp - just no women actually end up qualifying.

If I'm correct (and I could be wrong), then they already can compete with and against men, and earn the same money that the "men's" league players earn... if they're good enough.

Yea. It's like a really good minor league team complaining bc they don't make the same as major leagues. They don't get that they are just playing a different sport

The fact that men get paid more in soccer then women (in Europe atleast) is because male soccer is far more commercial. About 150x more money is involved. If a SC makes more money, it can afford to pay its players more. The fact that no one watches women soccer is the sole reason they don't get payed as much

Bingo

They literally are mentally retarded for the whole thing... who dies over a fucking soccer ball game dumb retarded inbred eurofags do.

Was there some bitch soccer game going on recently?

they act like it's the ability that makes them deserve equal pay, and not the fact that sports does well with advertisements and ticket sales and no one even knows womens soccer exists

I think soccer is one sport where women are promoted more. I've never watched a men's world cup, but I've watched a few of the women's world cups when America is in the final. Soccer is a woman's sport in the US which is why we only win the world cup in the women's version.

Tennis is also a sport for women, you've got Sharapova, the Williams sisters, etc.

poor right wing sjw's, we're pullin' for ya!

They make more than the men's team in America.

Actually chess is one of the few"sports" where men and women compete together.
It is purely bad luck that there is only one female in the top 100 chess players list

How many women participate at all?

Sharapova is Russian.

Lol. Imagine even fucking caring

Yeah I knew that, was just mentioning a woman's sport. I honestly don't watch tennis but people like women's tennis and I used to jerk off to sharapova when I was younger and now I jerk off to the williams sisters.

Soccer is fucking gay. Nobody should be paid to play that 3rd world beta sport.

Attached: 1540957371277.gif (402x244, 907K)

>I think soccer is one sport where women are promoted more
Women just tend to be better at it then men in this country with men dominating the soccer of Europe (while American women dominate women's soccer).

Soccer is a sport for women, but only America seems to have figured it out.