I FUCKING NEED ADVICE. CALLING EVERYONE AVAILABLE. PLEASE RESPOND

I FUCKING NEED ADVICE. CALLING EVERYONE AVAILABLE. PLEASE RESPOND.
I JUST GOT DONE MAKING OUT WITH MY EX.

We broke up on extremely bad terms, and it’s been a month later. She reached out and wanted to talk, and she just drew me in...we started to kiss a lot and resurface past feelings. What the FUCK do I do about this because she did a shitty thing and I hate her for it, but part of me still cares for the person she was??? She wants to be friends but I’m not sure if I want her or if I should go away forever? What do I do?!?!? ITS EATING AWAY AT ME

Attached: BB4D03CE-358C-44C3-80CE-1958176728BD.jpg (600x558, 34K)

Eat away at that pussy, nigger.

Leave that bitch alone, she's going to manipulate you.

go to /adv/ you retarded nigger

"Ask not what your dick can do for you, ask what you can do for your dick!"

Go back into a relationship with her, but stay emotionally distant. Remind her constantly of the shitty things she did and manipulate her into being more and more submissive to you. Slowly become more violent towards her, degrade her sexually, humiliate her and see how far she will go for your acceptance.
For the keks, of course.

Attached: CB31FEBF-46A8-4028-B263-4A92099B8A21.jpg (685x500, 66K)

fuck her then dump her. make sure you wrap it up.

Attached: fguns.jpg (304x344, 20K)

Not a chance, I’m still too mad to do that
I sincerely hope she doesn’t, because she came to me with honest feelings...do you have any more advice?
No. I’m not a complete degenerate, just half of one
Double no, I can’t use condoms they’re too tight for me. It’s uncomfortable. Also I’m not a bad guy and I don’t do douchy moves so triple no

What I’m trying to say is I’m mainly confused because she said I was smothering her but she ends up sucking my face so it’s like WHAT THE FUCK

It's tough losing connections. Whatever you do, don't let her make you be her backup. Or I should say her security because she didn't need you then. If you're confident that you can just be friends then be friends. The real world is a lot different than what these retards are telling you. I've made amends with ex gfs and we've become friends. They fell off regardless of what I've done to try to keep them in my life and they vanished. And I'm okay with it. If it works it works. If not no big fucking deal. Just don't fall back into it because it failed once. It will probably fail again, regarding intimate relationships. God speed homie.

Just move past it and grow together. Be a man. Ask why she did it, and how you can dissuade her from doing it again. Respect yourself though. Don't keep trying to keep it going if it developes into a trend. What's the context, or the story of her fault anyway?

listen op, everyone is going to tell you the same thing...
>stay away from her and cut contact
but you're not going to do that, you're gonna keep texting her and hanging out, until those feelings become strong enough for you to take her back. then you gonna start from square one again.

my advice, read green text

Attached: 64840656_416738138925586_2306453431440637952_n.jpg (712x515, 24K)

You're a man. Don't ever give her the idea that you "need her". You can love her, and say you love her, but NEVER be so clingy and hovering that a gal thinks you couldnt live without her. They want dudes that can persevere with or without anything, thats the attraction that comes with reliability. Respect yourself in this situation though

Thanks man...this seems to make the most sense to me. It means a lot. Wish there were more people like me and you.
She kissed me because she “felt comfortable with me around.”
This also makes a ton of sense. I’m just mad at her for so many reasons, and she’s mad at me for a few but we ended up kissing. This sort of complication hasn’t happened to me before so I’m wigging out

Attached: 7125B0DC-DC9D-4FB1-B146-632981BD53BB.jpg (369x499, 72K)

Ya man just ask eachother why you are together. Being honest with her should behoove her to do the same and if her intentions aren't aligned with yours then get dressed up and hop back in the datimg game bro

You're gay, why do you pretend otherwise

It's all good. Just sit back and think. Ask people and sometimes the question reveals the answer. Life's complicated and sucks but it helps us move forward.

nobody cares about your degenerate whore druggy ex gf nigger gtfo

Leave that bitch, step up king

this

She has already fucked someone else. Can you live with that?

Yeah her numbers are probably in the hundreds

this guy is a cuck with serious oneitis

When did starting a thread asking for something without the offer of tits become a thing? Tits in advance for answers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-224330~4.png (1047x2259, 1.88M)

SEX BUDDIES!
Just don't get sucked into the feels while you do it. Look for a new girl and enjoy the continuous pussy while you do it.

Attached: vomitchan.jpg (680x680, 85K)

get her pregnant, go buy cigars