How is anyone not agnostic? i mean it's literally impossible to prove or disprove god's existence

how is anyone not agnostic? i mean it's literally impossible to prove or disprove god's existence

Attached: 1490276636564.jpg (583x423, 38K)

well how do you explain this, then?

Attached: cute dog.jpg (728x728, 64K)

You fucking retard, you don't have to disprove god, chances are way too low that a "concsious power" is behind all of this.

Just what are these "chances" you speak of? I'm honestly curious.
Is it a 0.000000000000953x chance out of 50?

You ever been to Moscow? How do you know it exists? You never met my father. How do you know he existed? Study some philosophy, my friend.

>it's literally impossible to prove or disprove god's existence
Actually it's quite the opposite, but most agnotics are too dumb, ignorant or lazy to find the answers, as same for athiests.

Look to sunyata for the answers, though beware it does take a certain intellectual faculty and lots of effort to get to the understanding of the concept.

Actually its quite the opposite. Infinity exists so god exists but the catch 22 of it is you cant calculate Infinity so you'll never get an answer

If god isn't real then why have I been blessed with a massive, beautiful dick for my future catholic wife to enjoy?

why is your wife planning to convert?

I work for Christ so no, you can prove God exists if you let him speak to.

Because she needs to be Catholic for our wedding day. Took one look at me for that atheist bitch to start praising the lord.

Balance of probabilities.

If you believe there is equal chance of either “the status quo being true” or “a fantastical magical being that conjured all of existence into being with a thought and now controls and guides all events on a universal scale” being true, then you are a retarded brainlet of the clinical variety.

Attached: 75A258B3-8548-449C-8590-F92B05C7991C.jpg (640x1055, 366K)

>Infinity exists
Not proven

Yeah this. I'm technically agnostic because who can know but in practice, I'm athiest until I see some proof.

The proof is in the power of the miracles I am capable of. By the simple touch of my hands people rise out of wheelchairs. By my command, the dead rise. Come to my church if you want proof. Any Pentecostal church will do. You'll be touched by God Himself. Or continue to be a massive faggot for the rest of your life, all 4 months of it left when the asteroids begin to slam into the Earth to wipe the sin away.

Go to a Pentecostal church if you want actual proof and ask for healing.

I invented the entire universe and all things in it last Thursday.

All evidence that proves the universe to be older than last Thursday was also created by me, to trick you into believing it’s older than last Thursday, because people would freak out if they knew they were only created last Thursday, and all of their memories and relationships were also created by me, last Thursday....
I dare any of you to prove me wrong
>pro tip you can’t
>therefore you are agnostic as to whether I created the universe last Thursday

And that is why agnostics are retarded

Attached: 2D5744E6-8F3F-49D0-8F70-3989574F454B.jpg (700x394, 42K)

Even a miraculous healing isn’t proof you Fucking gormless retard.
As there could be any number of competing, more plausible explanations than “god did it”

Prove me wrong - prove it could only be achieved specifically by the Pentecostal denomination of God

>Infinity exists
What? No it doesn't. Impermanence is true fundamentals of existence, not infinite, no phenomena is infinite for that would mean it is eternal, not impermanent.

You must be a brainlet.

atheist doesn't mean you have proof of god's nonexistence, it means you believe gods don't exist. i can't prove mythological creatures don't exist, yet i still believe they are only in storybooks because that's the only place we've found them. gods, minotaurs, kappas, you get the gist

Attached: 3184345 - Leni_Loud The_Loud_House comic karmakaze.png (600x5000, 1.45M)

so the phenomenon of things changing will eventually end leading to something eternal, gotcha. think that's called the heat death of the universe

Attached: 3183631 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Toph_Bei_Fong anaxus.jpg (1161x718, 309K)

Being agnostic about the existence of god means that you believe the burden of proof for the existence of god has been satisfied to a level where it can seriously be considered an alternative theory.

>pro tip - it hasn’t
Ergo - all agnostics are god believing retards

> giving a fuck if god exists or not

gee user, when are you going to grow up

Attached: 13b.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

>I work for Christ
Is he hiring? What are the hours like?

>heat death
Can you say with 100% absolute certainty that that state will last “infinitely”?

No, you can’t.

It’s also not an infinite state because, look around you, is the universe currently in a heat death?
No, therefore, it’s not an infinite state.

Brainlet faggot retard

if i heal on my own video story goes up on their website as proof of god
if i go to the hospital god still gets the credit
if i die oh well, you can't expect god to save everyone all the time right? that'd be too much miracles
hit me up when a pentacostal preacher regrows an amputee's limb and isn't just around at some point during a normal healing process or straight up lying

Attached: 1562262321766.gif (300x169, 1.04M)

Personal experiences and people with nothing left clinging on something to keep them going. Anyone purely atheist probably has personal reasons not to believe in a deity.

Attached: Luigi_Bros.png (556x396, 89K)

>Can you say with 100% absolute certainty that that state will last “infinitely”?
you're concluding it won't, i never said the most likely scenario indicated by all known evidence is 100 percent certain. only sith deal in absolutes

>It’s also not an infinite state because, look around you, is the universe currently in a heat death? No, therefore, it’s not an infinite state.
infinite into the future, yes. not the past, you unbelievably retarded retard

Attached: tumblr_obsa43wFKn1tkdt10o4_400.gif (367x206, 1.67M)