Who are you? Define yourself

Who are you? Define yourself.

Attached: 1558753085822.jpg (720x597, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98-w-JcniiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A brainwashed slave to the rules of society

* And I fucking hate it

an abstract being

I am what I am. So what if I am?

Attached: standard_1_yang (1).png (1200x1191, 79K)

progress

Attached: withdrawal.png (280x180, 5K)

you are as you are

Attached: Husserl.jpg (232x300, 9K)

I dont know. What i can tell you is i have been dosing large quantities of lsd at least a few times a week since i was 21. Im 32 now. How does one define themselves

"I" is just an idea in "my" head.
It's immaterial.

Attached: 500390158_preview_WayneHeadMelt3c536.gif (268x268, 285K)

You're a hippy

Energy formed into a weird time-related shape looking for reproduction for whatever reason

Im 16, just an idiot

Hello, being. Biological or artificial

Maybe in the beginning.

how is your brain still working?

but you still need to progress in your environment, where now?

What?

Attached: 1562745515199.jpg (444x444, 24K)

as a result of the level of my brain activity being compared to a U.S sample group

A faggot.

A nigger

I don't know, honestly. Fucking help me out or something, give me a hint.

actor for fun. its useful outside of fun aswell.
have a nice day

Attached: hewwoooo.png (224x318, 86K)

Read Sartre

are you saying Americans are drugged up hippies, with high brain activity?

Attached: 1493995802473.gif (396x304, 1.68M)

unlikely

Attached: 130227-tyler-donald-punked.jpg (794x529, 235K)

Trump was a gansta all along!

Progress towards what?

dream shaman with connections

Human

I am inevitable.

Attached: Agent-Smith.png (964x513, 527K)

I’m a fucking weirdo

Sinner

Attached: 0bdfaf0db0e7f893d6ef21ab11240e3d.jpg (2358x2958, 1.12M)

this is who i am

youtube.com/watch?v=98-w-JcniiQ

i win

Im the trips man

Reroll

Fuk

Bongo dongo. The biggest balls this side of the Mississippi

the bull

Attached: X2343.jpg (633x900, 378K)

The lightning, the rain transformed

Monkey fucker Supreme

I don’t even fucking know anymore
My whole life has been a fucking bunch of lies over lies over lies over lies over lies over lies over lies
Everyone i’ve known has eitheir purposely lied to me to further the agenda of someone in the process of validating themselves to others
Or
I’ve been taken advantage of extensively because of my bad havit of giving people the benefit of the doubt and give everyone a chance even if my fucking intuition is never wrong
I never listen to my fucking intuition
Did drugs, kinda helped but all i’m left with is my mind and how many unending layers of bullshit i keep seeing on a daily basis
I really have no fucking idea what is to be, to live or even the purpose of all of this

There’s inherently no purpose to this whole life experience and even if it could be part of a bigger fucking scheme kinda like being part of an ultra complex simulation, I don’t even have anymore fucks to give

I really don’t fucking know jack and i really don’t know how i manage to still wake up and go on with my pointless life in this pointless existence
How does one even comes to terms with all this veil of ignorance lifted and that nothing really holds any significance to you anymore?
Sorry if this seems like an incoherent rant but i’m really fucking over it
>inb4 become an hero
It’s fucking futile
I know it sounds like i should die or kill myself or some shit but i’d rather wait til life take its course and get rid of me naturally

I see as I am.

I agree with you. It's like I woke up one day and realized I live in some sort of clown world. Nobody's real. Everybody says one thing and does another. And EVERYBODY has some sort of opinion on how I should live my fucking life.

No doubt homie. I feel like such a pussy and I feel like my wife thinks the same.

She wouldn't be with you if u weren't.

i dont have to explain myself to you.
fuck off user.

Attached: Its+because+youre+a+fag+you+like+fullgrown+beards+and+_4144b466cff1364145de47e43f6335e3.png (400x235, 106K)

Someone with mental problems that can't adapt to society but thats its is ultimate wish.

Someone that has big goals but won't ever accomplish them and just hopest to be normal as the rest of people.

Human accelerationist

Woah dude, verbatim what i’ve felt like in the past few days
I realized stuff with years but it’s as if lately, my whole being has just stopped caring and broke down all those mental reasons i keep making up in my mind to keep up with the rest of the world
Kinda like i’ve been going thru the motion my entire life but just deeply realized it deeply lately
Even tho i’ve had my epiphany moments in the past, this is just weird to describe but i feel we can relate