If you think you might be bi, you are

if you think you might be bi, you are

Attached: 1519030793556.jpg (736x1090, 78K)

i know im bi but only for black cock

so?

I'm not Bisexual, but I still have a curiosity for transgendered girls. Doesn't make someone bisexual which is mostly traditionally defined as someone who likes masculine cis-men and feminine cis-women.

Thanks for that hot take user. Any other great words of wisdom?

>I'm not Bisexual, but I still have a curiosity for transgendered girls.
So, you're bi?
Depends, what else do you wish to know? I don't know everything, fair warning.

Attached: 19990116_116808122277530_4284004973274245598_n.jpg (724x960, 142K)

>bisexual which is mostly traditionally defined as someone who likes masculine cis-men and feminine cis-women
Except for the fact that it literally isn't defined as that. It's defined as attraction to both females and males, period. Stop feeling so vulnerable - own your obvious bisexuality with pride.

Attached: 10409369_838096349579706_7778862335072596769_n.jpg (960x960, 136K)

Being bi sucks. I want to be straight.

I'm bi in my mind but I have a gf so my actions are straight, try again libral

Attached: 1562619922975.gif (500x230, 1.56M)

Being bi is definitely better than being straight if you fully own it and make the most of it.
Also it's a great filter to keep normies out of your life.

Attached: privatefantasyworld.jpg (960x1200, 218K)

>try again
What do you mean? You're literally still bisexual. Nothing of OP's claim is refuted.
Retard.

I feel you. I see it as an affliction, I feel disgusted by being arrosed by gay sex. Im not attracted to men atall, and I feel morally dirty after fapping to that shit.
tbh I feel afflicted by sexual desire period, It has caused me to covet, fuck ugly and dirty women, commit adultery and fuck a friends mother, as well as do gay shit with men.
Fucking disgusting.

I'm gay. The dude in OP's photo is a 5, at best.

Attached: untitled1.png (960x720, 626K)

Bisexual OP here.
Attraction is subjective. I think the guy you posted and the guy in the OP are on the same level.
But that's just me - to you (apparently) all women are a 0, where I find women far often more attractive than men.
Deal with it, faggot. You will not win this one.

Attached: IMG_0002 copy.jpg (640x796, 114K)

I'm guessing you're an attractive and charismatic person to begin with if you think that way. For someone like me, it's just another on a long list of negative attributes.

I've excepted I'm bi I only like women and traps though so I'm the straightest a bi guy can be I guess.

>own your obvious bisexuality with pride
People who are "proud" of their sexuality (something they can't change) is the reason I rejected being bi for so long, being silently bi is what I intend to do because bagging dudes and getting banged by dudes is still to gay for me, I'll just appreciate traps from a distance.

Please inform me where my attraction for actual masculine "males" is at here?

>So, you're bi?
No. Are actual transgendered girls legally acknowledged as men?

I thought I was bi, until I found out that did not mean fucking two bitches at the same time.

/thread
>excepted
>you're an attractive and charismatic person
sorta, sure, but there's no reason this should be a requirement for you

the penis, retard

the definition of bisexuality doesn't say that the males that you are attracted to have to be masculine
females are female, males are male
you like both (regardless of the individuals' qualities), you're fucking bi

>the penis retard
>All transgendered girls have their penis
So, if someone was out in public and came across a beautiful woman that actually had a penis unknownst to the guy that makes him bisexual? Your logic is retarded.

males are still literally male, deal with it
ultimately, society is just waking up to the fact that we're all bisexual or naturally inclined to be
mostly because the definitions make it so

Biological sex isn't the only thing determine someone's sexual orientation, it's more along the lines of an attraction towards the opposite sex and gender, or in the case of someone bi an attraction towards the same sex/gender, and the opposite sex/gender. I don't have an attraction for the same gender, so on that basis, it makes me less bi than someone who is attracted to the same gender.

You're pathetic. May you get cancer in your balls.

you're pathetic for thinking he's pathetic just because he likes BBC
grow the fuck up

Attached: th.jpg (449x338, 22K)

>less bi
you're bi or not bi
you are bi
the end

Attached: 11048787_836525273070147_1489255231912683177_n.jpg (960x720, 148K)

There's no such thing as bi/straight/gay.
The hetero/homo dichotomy and the later spectrum of gayness are psychological manipulation techniques to frame sodomy as a normal preference. The homos use any trick they can to normalize what they do but remember, they raped men as well as women in Sodom.

either I'm bi or just desensitized. also nothing is absolute so you're wrong

>ignores the whole fucking kinsy scale
How are you this retarded?

>implying
No, I'm not ignoring the Kinsey scale.
I'm just pointing out that if you are a 0 or 6 on it, you aren't bi.
If you are a 1-5 on it, you are bi.
Not complicated.

Attached: the_overblown_outrage_over_hiring_hot_people-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 216K)

i'm a 2, btw
I'm just as bisexual as a 1 or 5

moar feet

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 33 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 108K)