Why is it okay for men to spread their legs in public (on a train or bus...

Why is it okay for men to spread their legs in public (on a train or bus, for instance) but it’s not okay for women to do that?

Attached: 07612CE5-4621-4A7C-866F-2EC0A2732492.jpg (1020x574, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/manspreading-scientific-explanation-revealed-men-behaviour-public-transport-etiquette-a7862771.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who said it was not ok for women?

why would a woman need to

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

It is ok for women to do that. No one cares if they do.

who cares if chicks do it? sure it looks weird cause they don't have dicks but w/e

women can, theyre just assholes that do it.

they dont have sweaty balls sticking to their legs and need as much space

>but it’s not okay for women to do that?
Literally nobody in history has ever said that, but ok

Other women do. Duh. Don't forget men that the vast majority of feminist propaganda is targeted towards other women. Women are the biggest obstacle in the way of feminist agendas.

Because of the stench

Let’s be realistic. If you saw a woman full spread on a bus you’d say “what the fuck..”

okay?

I'd wink at her cause she'd look horny af

So its other women who are shaming women for sitting with their legs spread. Its "unladylike" in that it makes them look like a slut to prudish bitchy women. Men don't care. Women do.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth, but no, I wouldn't. Who cares how somebody else sits in public?

I don't see any problems with that

Attached: 794BDD8.jpg (500x667, 105K)

you're probably a tranny anyway so what's your view is invalid

it's okay for anyone, as long as you close them and make room for other people if they show up and need a seat.

common sense ain't so common these days.

okay?

you guys need to fuck

>If you saw a woman full spread on a bus you’d say “what the fuck..”
no, not really. Sorry.

public nudity is a problem, being that its illegal. if theres a child on that bus it gets upgraded from indecent exposure to exposing yourself to a child, even if they cant see anything.

the same way if a fight breaks out in a store and theres children around, the police have to get called and the fighters have to be charged with child endangerment

I only fuck women sowwy

Fuck me yourself, you coward

Yea you would. You’re either a man or a woman and that doesn’t matter because you’d probably think she’s drunk or a hoe either way. You would think less of her for not putting her legs together like women usually do

Why is it ok for women to dump their seven tonnes of shopping on public transport seats but not men?

women only open their legs for two things.
money and power.

>I only fuck women sowwy
>I only fuck women
>sowwy
your choice of words shows otherwise, faggot.

b-but user-kun I'm shy desu

your insecurities are showing babe

nope. Maybe it's a Danish thing, but I've seen plenty of chicks sitting like that, I really don't think much about it unless they're hot and wearing short skirts.

and to give birth
and to fart
duh

nice attempt at damage control

lol k

go right ahead girls, skirts allowed as well

Well, that sounds like it’s womens problem, not mine then. Stupid judgy cunts

I'd go in for a sniff.maybe run a finger or two across her twat for effect.

Tmi

>let’s be realistic
Ok, I probably either wouldn’t notice or would try to sneakily catch a glimpse of some cameltoe. That’s realistic.

no probz mah dood

One communicates "I have balls and if I close my legs it will be uncomfortable" Other communicates "Pussy open for business, grab your numbers."

yes if shes wearing those leather leggings so i can smell her cunt

Women can do it nobody would care lol. It’s just why would they need to? They don’t have these between their legs all the time

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.09M)

Men should close their legs, but le cock and balls get in the way

>tfw wide hips so my balls never squish

Attached: 1562478325213.jpg (500x464, 25K)

it's not just the cock and balls, it's the entire structure of the pelvis that makes sitting with closed legs hard for males, but easier for women. I shit you not, look it up.

No, you prove it to us

If they did, their legs would take up two seats, and the second seat is where they put their handbags.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Well I’ll be damned, user is correct

Nah lad I appreciate the optimism, but there's definitely as many or more men with that sort of mindset as there are women. Men are the primary pain in most women's life, it doesn't mean all men, it doesn't even mean most and the vast majority of women would also understand that; it's just that as with feminists, the most irritating, hateful, fuckwit voices that shout the loudest. Don't buy into the bullshit idea that the cunty women are only that way because of cunty men and the patriarchy though, equality means that cunts of all genders need to take responsibility for being the cunts that they are.

independent.co.uk/life-style/manspreading-scientific-explanation-revealed-men-behaviour-public-transport-etiquette-a7862771.html

This

Even in this article it's pointed out that those biological differences don't really require men to spread their legs.

>don't really require
no one claimed anything about anything being "required", user. It is an explanation as to why men tend to sit with legs apart more than women.