Hello Yea Forumsastards

Hello Yea Forumsastards,

I'm not an American, but why the fuck is southern united states synonymous with racism, illiteracy and cultural backwardsness?

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (1000x908, 185K)

citidiots

Most places in America are those things. The south is just the scapegoat.

Attached: 1548173771685.png (500x624, 142K)

Because civil war. Bible belt. "Culture".
Also, all but the bottom third of NJ should be part of the USC in that picture. As much as I hate to admit it (seeing as I live there) SNJ is 100% Jesusland, but the rest of the state notsomuch.

It isn't.

I live in California for my career. It's a literal shit hole. I mean real, actual shit in the streets levels of bad. I wonder what it says about the rest of the states and regions here if they want so badly to be part of this same, shitty club.

Attached: skid.jpg (800x558, 110K)

"The south" isn't... certain states are.

It kinda was that way decades ago. Now the kkk operates more in the north then the south

The south is backwards as fuck still, but the big divide is urban/rural. Urban and suburban people are better educated and have more money and the rural people hate them for it.

>Michigan a part of Canada.
No, we're not. We have more in common with a state like Georgia than we do 95.5 average IQ California.

Maybe out in the sticks we do. Michigan helped burn the south to the ground. And we'll do it again if we have to.

Maybe Ohio would be more to your liking. Check out Columbus. I think you'd fit in great there.

what I would give to be part of canada right now

It's convenient and easy for liberals to label it that way to justify their removal of the electoral college.

An electoral system so antiquated and retarded not a single other civilized country uses it.

>Not incentivising massive city influence
>Retarded and antiquated
Hah, ok.

Why not go ahead and add those States to your health care system, Jacques? You'll see.

It's not.

Also, how does it feel to be a non-American? I imagine you fantasize a lot about being one..

I live in California and fuck yea it's a shit hole. Its all to blame cause of the big companys such as Google and Twitter making rent go so high

Seattle has a similar problem, people making 50k can't afford rent.

Lol. You don't live in California. Maybe a few sporadic parts of LA and San Fransisco are bad, but even those cities are pretty fucking nice and super fukcing rich.

Are you a fucking retard?

No.

I mean if you change massive city to "massive population influence" it does seem backwards.

my bad tagged the wrong guy, you're 100% right

Without the electoral college, massive population centers would have incentive to grow in size to increase their political power.

It's not perfect, a lower population state has more voting power per person than a higher population state, but that at least is preferable to the alternative.

It's because it's full of niggers (remnants from slave times -- there was no slavery in the north). Free niggers are lazy, don't go to school and don't work, and as a result are illiterate and backwards.

The racism is necessary to keep the apes under control, or the cities would turn into shitholes like Detroit (which is almost all niggers). They actually don't mind it, because it keeps fellow niggers orderly (instead of fighting and stealing from each other). They stick to their own part of town, stores and restaurant and whites stick to theirs.

Attached: slavesale.jpg (497x760, 75K)

Because our media scape goats us with the nation's worst qualities. At least by this point, if it was still 1967 they would of had a point.

Cause Bigots believe the South is filled with nothing but racists, illiteracy and such.

Because the north won the civil war.

god fuck off.

Leave the internet, nigger.

Low population states already get overrepresented via the Senate.

Give Jesusland the Prairie Provinces then dump Maryland and I'll fucking move there in a heartbeat.

It's almost as if the tyranny of the majority was a problem.

We should have let them go.

Or continued reconstruction for 50 years.

Cause blaming 'the south' covers, blacks, fats, rednecks, and religious biblebelters . All without the need to sound like the bigoted rasis they actually are.

You one of the calves at cowtown?

As opposed to the tyranny of the minority that we have now?

The founders never imagined that some states would have 40x the population of others.

You want to keep the electoral college? Fine. Merge the dakotas. Combine Montana and Idaho. And merge the square states.

That's the propaganda the left6 tries to get you to believe. Actually most of the literary figures in the USA came from the South.

Show an actual pic of LA faggot
I'm by k town right now

>I'm not an American, but why the fuck is southern united states synonymous with racism, illiteracy and cultural backwardsness?
Because the Jews don't control their minds like the cultural marxists in the faggot democratic states.

Yes as opposed to the tyranny of the minority. I might agree to a different system, but raw voting isn't it.

If all states adopted a partial elector voting system where they can split their votes rather than just needing 51% and it all goes one way or the other it would honestly solve most of the problems.

That's a good question, especially considering the north east, and west cost has far more of what you you are describing.

Attached: 66625168_10157146405656745_3017856116244611072_n.jpg (477x477, 32K)

That would work if we increased the number of house members and electors. One house member for X number of people, say 700k.

I really can't say. Lived in both and the North was all about subtle racism. In the South nobody seems to give a shit.

Shiiiiit negro, I'm still 30 minutes south of cowtown. Got pulled over in front of it once on my way back from Delaware though. Shoulda known, what with the state police right there too.

I bet you're a fat virgin.