OK Yea Forums, bc I find /g/ annoying, tell me what is your preferred web browser and why?

OK Yea Forums, bc I find /g/ annoying, tell me what is your preferred web browser and why?

I used to use Opera bc I had a bunch of privacy extensions, but after a while it got annoying. Now I use Chrome 90% of the time, TOR if I need privacy, and Firefox if Chrome isn't working.

I've been thinking of switching my default browser from Chrome to Firefox and my default search engine from Google to either DuckDuckGo or Startpage. I care about privacy, just not to the crazy level that some people take it.

Bonus if you sell me a web browser.

Attached: best-web-browser.jpg (630x356, 27K)

Opera is by far the best browser on the market, you are an idiot

I just use duck duck go

Maybe it was the extensions I had, but it felt a little clunky

Other than a built-in VPN (which was pretty dope) and a built-in adblocker (which was meh), why Opera? Why not just get those extensions on Firefox or Chrome?

use brave, its a privacy browser based off chrome. he also has an integrated adblocker.

Chinese govelment appreciates your bussiness.

>he also has an integrated adblocker.

How do you know the broswer is male? Just cos it's brave? FUCKING MACHIST PIG.

Why is an integrated adblocker better than an added adblocker?

I use ublock origin and like it quite a bit

For me, it's UnGoogled Chromium.
I don't think you understand the question

I use Sushi (Chromium fork) because I like the clean interface, the plentiful addons available from Chrome and because I am a massive weeaboo

botnet shill

Nice trips, bro! I've been an Edge user since my first Windows 10. I know it's not the popular choice, but it's actually a really solid ass browser

Firefox Nightly. It does all the things. Nice trips, btw.

Opera is FAR from the best browser. It's certainly not the worst, but it brings nothing to the table others don't, and lacks a lot functionality. I tried liking their, I really did, but it just isn't very good

I thought Opera was Jap company

Pretty much all browsers are equally usable these days, although obviously anything based on Chromium will be faster than Firefox, I'd probably use either Brave or Opera

Well, it's a browser that's ass, which is not the same thing.

I use opera cause I'm a next level hacker boy degenerate.

no but for real i just got used to it and like it. also the vpn is pretty dope. other than that i could go with any other browser, idc

Attached: hackerman.jpg (975x600, 272K)

I used Opera from 2001 till 2015. In 2015, the two head guys that started Opera quit and started Vivaldi. I just plain love it. New features added regularly. I love that slider at bottom right side, to resize screen on the fly. I could go on and on. I've got 85up and 85 down and Vivaldi LOVES the speed. I have 18 windows open right now. Never mind the 8 core I'm running it all on.

For mobile, I have a Google web search bar and my default is Firefox Focus with DuckDuckGo search tool

Attached: firefoxfocus.jpg (760x428, 41K)

w3m

>inb4 elinks

what is the benefits of ungoogled chromium? I've seen the logo before but Im not sure what it is

I use firefox to block out ads from google

Use Brave, or Dissenter if you're on Windows.

Brave is a Chrome fork, with extremely good privacy, a system of rewarding creators you like and an integrated adblocked, all open-source.

Dissenter is the same, except it's ruk by the Gab.Ai dudes and there's the Dissenter extension, which is basically a censor-free comment section of the internet.

Chromium without all the Google telemetry, thusly working faster than regular Chromium as well as being less botnet-like

always been firefox for it's customization.

Attached: 1337187383063.jpg (1440x900, 81K)