Dose Kratom actually get you high?

Dose Kratom actually get you high?

Attached: C059F3C3-5A0F-4CC1-91FE-E69F96536773.jpg (1200x1200, 835K)

kratom is for heroin junkies who are scared of getting dope sick
>kratom gets you dope sick too

Attached: kufwoebf6go21.jpg (720x720, 27K)

Lame so there are no effects like euphoria or anything like a downer? What’s the fucking point of this bs then

do you know what Google is?
check it out, you can type in a term like 'kratom effects' and itll show you all sorts of web pages relating to the search terms!

I tried it once

Just made me feel nauseous

Yes I know what google is dumb fuck there is a lot of conflicting info out there I’d like to see if anyone here has any first hand experience because most of the things I gather about it on google is conflicting some say no some say it can fuck you up some say it’s only for getting off opioids some say it’s like an upper so I’m sure you could see why a first hand account might be a bit better then google

look it up on erowid
problem solved
different dosages provide different effects, different strains seem to provide different effects as well
I've tried it in moderate and low doses, unless you're taking a lot the effects are not very noticeable

also
>dumb fuck
>asking Yea Forums something easily found in 5 seconds with a search

It can for sure get you fucked up. Different strains have different effects, and if you use it daily your tolerance will build so you won't get high anymore but you will get dopesick if you stop cold turkey. If you get nauseous that means you took too much. It has a cieling effect where if you try to take more than you are supposed to it will only get you so high before you get sick from over consumption.

Kek ok I’ll give you that one

The dope sick is incredibly mild. Just like a cold with some cramps. It won't get you fucked up though, just comfy.

Opiate fag here. Kratom will get you high as a mother fucker, especially if it's your first time. Get the maeng da, I'd do about 5 grams, and enjoy. You will get a nice euphoria for sure.

It also triggers the same receptors as opiates, so if you're dope sick you can take some kratom to avoid symptoms. Once in a while usage is okay, but if you use kratom everyday you will develop withdrawals if you quit and it will suck.

If you get the right kind you can have a great experience, none of that head shop shit tho. Gotta source right. Can be had pretty cheap as well. Currently on a 3/4ths red and 1/4th white mix and feeling goooood man.

To add to that if you want a legit "legal" high, you can always order unwashed poppy seeds or pods. You you need be careful with that shit though because it legit CAN and WILL kill you if you take too much without a tolerance.

does nobody here do kratom
yeah you can get stupid on it

It's heavily dependent on the person and their genetics, more than the strain I would say. I first started taking it in hopes to replace a mild opiate addiction (which I believe I naturally have a high tolerance because 30mg hydrocodone was nice at best at 100 lbs, even 10-15 mg oxycodone with various doses together, every 2-4 days for about a month, not even enough to make me want to take higher doses). I got 500g red Bali the first time, from Gaia Ethnobotanical (now MitraGaia) which is renowned to have some of the best kratom. I believe I started around 5g which made me feel next to nothing except a bit calmer, and gradually worked my way up to about 8-10g for a couple months. I purchased red and green vein Maeng Da the next time around, not even taking it daily, sometimes going a week without taking it simply because I never felt the need. I eventually got up to 16g before I thought it was just stupid and wasteful, often mixing red and green, and actually forgot about it for a solid month which I took 5-8g maybe once a week until running out. At the very most I'd feel good and calm, nauseous or vomit with really high doses, or if I took much lower doses I'd get zero effects. While I don't doubt some people get high as shit from it, I personally never felt anything close. Overall, I never found it to have much recreational value, but it is decent for pain and anxiety if you get the red or green vein, but I don't know about the others. So your mileage will most certainly vary.

Everybody's asleep brah, Yea Forums is dead

depends on genetics for sure. i barely take a few grams of a red strain and it absolutely feels like hydrocodone. it's honestly amazing how cheap it is per gram

Kratom absolutely gets you high, yes. I have done it at least 50 times (leaf powder raw, in capsules, and as a tea. I was already doing oxy regularly when I first tried it, so I can't speak to how it would be for an opiate-naive user. For me it at a dose of 10-15 mg, I had an opiate-style high with euphoria and nodding, but also a bit speedy.

Fair warning though: IMO it is the most disgusting tasting substance I've ever ingested. Given a choice between shit water and kratom, I might choose the shit. It is VILE. But if you can get it into you quickly and chase it with another strong flavor, it's worth.

Last thought: if you eat the leaf powder raw, it takes a while to come on. Like an hour or more. Making tea gets you high much faster (and for me is easier to chug down) but you have to use a lot more kratom in the tea than you would if just eating the powdered leaf.

Yeah kratom can get you high, I take that shit after work cause it helps my back pain (schliosis) I take a few grams 2-4 and it helps my back pain a lot and gets me in a good mood.

However every now and then I'll take like 8 grams and its more like a great mood and body high. Almost like a pain killer.

Ive tries over 10 strains and have gathered this info.

Strains are based on 3 colors, they will also have a sub name based on the location it came from. For example White Borneo, or Red Vietnam. The sub name is basically meaningless in my experience. What matters is the color.

Red is a heavy feeling and will make you tired. Not recommended during the day. It has the weakest "high" but it'd great for pain and sleep.

White has the best "high" seems to give energy temporarily and boost mood, mild pain help.

Yellow/gold seems to be the middle ground for me decent high, slight sedation that wears off, and good for pain.

You will also find a strain called Meang DA which from what I've learned translates to "the shit" which means it's really good. Seems to be a gold/yellow but feels more like a white.

If you're looking to get high try Meang da. If your looking to relax and take the pain of a hard day busting your ass at work away try white. If you want to help sleep do red.

yeah it fucked me over big time a lot if you get really high doses it's really extreme can just lay around if you walk it's way too much it also made me a lot more chatty and emotionally connected but the hangovers where shitty and I started dreaming in black and white then I got insomnia never took it again.

no its fucking bullshit