WHY AM I SUCH A FUCK UP!!!!

WHY AM I SUCH A FUCK UP!!!!

i had a chance with this girl we had everything in common and i told her she said "yeah your cute but im trying to stay single but your cool to talk to"

FUCK IM GONNA SHOOT MYSELF AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: download.png (242x208, 5K)

cool, you made a friend
get the fuck over it not every girl is going to want to fuck you even if you have things in common

You're not a fuck up user. Just focus on improving yourself and you will find someone one day. Just because you had one loss doesn't mean it's over.

Why are you trying to stay single?

WEVE BEEN TALKING FOR A MONTH SHE WAS HITTING ON ME WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO

she was my bad

problem is all my families gone and i have no friends its just kinda me i guess

yeah maybe she wasn't hitting on you bud
just because a girl is nice to you doesn't mean she wants your dick
some people actually, you know, just want to be friends

SHE LITERALLY SAID BRB IMMA SEND YOU SHOWER PICS LATER??????!!!!

Just fuck as friends until you can find an actual gf. Shit man if she likes you enough to fuck and occasionally hang out and chill thats a pretty dope friendship. But maybe my sexual proclivities are a bit ambiguous.

Attached: 1562718408316.jpg (674x708, 100K)

I dunno im just looking for a relationship seems wrong ya know?

Yeah,stupid people

>"She said she was going to send me shower pics!"
I assume you didn't get any, right? Because you probably would have said "She sent me shower pics!" If she actually did it

Every fucking girl says this retard just get her drunk then fuck her

and did she send them? something tells me you're not telling the full story here
lol so only stupid people have friends?

Full story: after a long month of just boozing and contemplating suicide and just fucking playing morrowind i just kinda stopped and started talking to old friends and shit but they never got back to me after a week because I use to be a weird kid in school but besides that Im talking to that girl and we start flirting and shit and she keeps saying shes gonna go masturbate and shit so i just kind decided to ask her out and she just said im trying to be friends

TLDR; I got frienzoned from an old friend from a million years ago

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 88K)

goes against my principles id feel it kinda dishonors my living family

Attached: 5cc.png (560x645, 18K)

no such thing as the friendzone, it's called being friends
she just wants to be friends and clearly she felt unthreatened enough by you that she felt comfortable saying suggestive shit
I'm going to go ahead and assume you have no idea how to read women or how to talk to them

yeah friendzone isnt a real thing i understand i just use it as a general word my bad

might just join the army escape this bullshit and feel struggle ive never felt, because ive never felt any thing i just wanna feel like im part of something

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 74K)

Why do you care so much? For your own sake, don’t allow yourself to crush on a girl so much before you actually have a relationship, otherwise you’re just setting yourself up to be hurt. Just work on yourself for once and eventually her or another girl will come to you.

communicating is weird these days. so impersonal and hard to really understand what people are trying to convey. text, fb, Yea Forums, etc. you cant see those nonverbal cues. no batting of eyelashes, no playing with hair, no leaning towards you.
communicating via electronic means makes us all act autistic. literally cannot see the social cues.
don't take it too hard if there were mixed signals.
you stepped out of your comfort zone to re-engage with friends and you found one. keep going. i'm proud of you. i'm going through kind of the same shit and it's good to know i'm not alone.

I just got out of a string of reletionships of girls who literraly stalk me and watch my every fucking move so its hard for me to trust anyone and i trusted her so i dunno were friends and everything turns out good for me like my dad whos my only family member i like hes letting me stay at his hosue and hes beens to me and hes the only person like that it feels good man

Attached: schizophrenic_fuckmachine_overdose_by_reclusivechicken_dbs6shg-250t.png (225x250, 122K)

thanks brother it feels good man knwoing someone else is just like me

Attached: images.png (204x247, 4K)

If yall are ever in OK I owe you retards drinks

Attached: 1517505315255.png (967x803, 583K)

A string of relationships? Just take a break dude and learn to rely on yourself and depend on yourself and like yourself. Find a hobby, hit the gym, or just work a lot and save some cash, do something else other than look for girls to save you. It sounds like you’ve got some shit going on that you gotta solve before you dump that on another chick. Cut down on the gaming. not completely, but go do something else

Lol I mean get drunk with her and convince her you're worth fucking
Not rape lol fucking b

I make music and pet my cats so thats about it and by string i meant like monthly which is bad but whatever mistakes are in the past and the futures ahead of me

Attached: YEYEb5N.png (1172x978, 153K)

that's borderline rape homie
if you can't fuck her sober you have no business fucking her drunk

its just ion know feels fucked to me but thats just Mu VaLuEs

Hook up and move on

ion know ive decided to just double down because she didnt give a clear response ive lost too much already so i dont even care as gay and edgy as that sounds

i dont like hook ups as weird as that sounds

that's not weird, having sex just to have sex is degenerate behavior. it's pointless without a connection imo, might as well just masturbate

yeah i guess sound sorta incelish when i read this out

might just go jack off and drink per usual maybe some oblivion i dunno anymore

goodnight anons thank for the venting tonight i raise a drink in your honor

Attached: 1451139620539.jpg (854x1023, 142K)