I know there is a doctor browsing on here right now...

I know there is a doctor browsing on here right now. I don't have health insurance and I've been having high blood pressure lately. like 140-150/87ish, pulse is always high. I am low stress and eat healthy but have a history of brain trauma and it runs in my family. In my mid twenties. My hypertension attacks are usually marred by severe headaches, it feels like my head is about to pop. Followed by sleep apnea as well, I stop breathing as soon as I start to fall asleep and my body wakes me up again.

How soon am I going to get a stroke and finally die?

Attached: p1_BPChart_ML0418.jpg (1500x776, 158K)

>How soon am I going to get a stroke and finally die?

and these attacks usually last like at least 2-3 days. The last couple have climaxed with what I can only describe as a very faint epileptic seizure. I don't know what's going on with me but can't afford medicinal care. Just interested in what medbros think. Pls help

Attached: 1403214762442.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

Start exercising. It'll help alleviate blood pressure

Also start a heavy stretching routine. Maybe pickup yoga. When your muscles get tight and you're stressed it can restrict your bodies endocrine system and seriously fuck with your health

>How soon am I going to get a stroke and finally die?

You'll prob have a heart attack before a stroke.

I actually exercise every day, consisting of gym, cycling, and of course yoga to finish it off. Never too intense, just reach a nice heart rate and maintain it. I am a little overweight but working on it. What I'm finding in trend is that these attacks usually come on after I have a good workout. I don't take any supplements.

I think the sleep apnea is your issue bro. Get yourself a mouth piece or the CPAP machine they use. Your body can't repair itself appropriately if you aren't getting good sleep, and you're very active so its compounding

Go to the ER. This is urgent and they can't turn you away.

might be. I have a pretty nasty deviated septum. I had it worked on when I had health care a few years back but it really didn't do much and my septum basically collapsed in on itself. If I've only got one functioning nostril, I mean do you think that could be the source of all the trouble?

Yes, very much so. Your body needs to be able to regenerate new cells, repair damaged tissue, repair damaged muscle tissue from intense exercise, and it can't get the sleep it needs to do so and you continuously break your body down. Get checked for sleep apnea ASAP

okay, you think I can buy the CPAP machine on my own dollar or what?

I'd like to note though that the apnea only happens when I have these blood pressure spikes. On days when I don't have hypertension I get a good nights sleep, wake up well rested and feel fine. But when the bp spikes I get the apnea and can't fall asleep because my brain keeps waking me up.

Anyway thanks for the advice dude. Really appreciate it. I have to get health care next year but right now I cant due to circumstance, and I really just want to make it through the year without catching a stroke and hobble around with a limp body half for the rest of my life.

The problem with sleep apnea is most people aren't aware they have it. you need a doctor to study you while you sleep.

fair game. i have a girlfriend and she says I snore like a pig and my breathing pace is fucked.

Medfag here. Go to a minor ER/Minute Clinic. Tell them you just need a BP check up. Don’t agree to labs or xrays, which you don’t need for basic early/mild hypertension. They’ll start you in something simple which will likely work...for now. I know you exercise, but how much do you drink? Very common reason for early hypertension. Also don’t fucking smoke. Get on a beta blocker or low dose diuretic, and get this under control before you have devastating event. If you live in a county with a county hospital, that’s also a great source, and usually free for county residents (with verification of address and some other stuff.)

There’s no such thing as a hypertension attack, or a “faint” epileptic seizure.

You sound like you’re measuring your BP during panic attacks. To diagnose hypertension you need ambulatory BP monitoring.

Also if you have OSA, that can increase your blood pressure. Are you overweight? If so the best thing you can do is lose weight.

You’re retarded if you tell someone to go to a walk in clinic for high BP. You cant make it from a single reading, especially during a clinic attendance.

Also it’s a chronic condition that needs to be managed by a GP/family doctor, not a walk in clinic.

I’m guessing you’re a first year.

Okay so my dad has this shit pretty bad too so he has the reader, which I make use of to check. I drank, smoke, ate unhealthy """socially""" up to this year (not alcoholic fatass tier but like any millennial basically) but with the beginning of hbp i stopped entirely and just eat vegetables and grilled chicken all day. i stopped this lifestyle about 1/2 year ago now but they still persists. my BMI is like ~25, I could definitely lose a bit more weight and I've been upping my cardio lately.

Where can I buy a beta blocker otc?

Also I don’t know what third world country you practice, but a beta blocker or diuretic isn’t first line for BP. It would be an ace inhibitor or calcium channel blocker depending on ethnicity

I'm like 100% polish lol. what do?

no, you fucking cunt, you can’t manage it long term in a Minute Clinic. However, user needs help now, and this is his best option for getting that care 1) fast and 2) cheap; of COURSE he will need long term care, you smug assfuck; I can see you have no real world experience managing
patient with real life problems, like lack of resources.
Since we’re all here, shall I explain the fastest, easiest way for you to kill your self and save us all from your dogshit opinion?

>I'm like 100% polish lol. what do?

Find 2 other guys and change a light bulb.

jej

holy fuck, now you've truly revealed your idiocy and inexperience; you know how much a fucking ACE inhibitor is cash? of course you don’t. you probably also forgot you need baseline labs to start one, which cost money, which user doesn’t have. Beta blockers and diuretics are most certainly first line treatment in underserved communities. You clearly are reading from some google md site, or are so poorly trained that you thought you could get away with posing as medical expert.

t. ER attending at very large metropolitan hospital

Fish oil helped bring my levels down. Take one in the morning and one at night.

can’t get one w/o a prescription in US; you could try online doctors and see if they would start you on something; metoprolol is likely the cheapest, but get the Good Rx app and check prices so you know what to ask for; doctors/ midlevels don’t lie to be told what you want from them, but if you give them cheap options, they’ll likely work with you
like the fake doctor said earlier, you will need long term management if this is genetic and not lifestyle, so figure out a plan for health care long term

good luck