Do terrorists get paid well? I really need a job and it's so hard to find a normal one...

Do terrorists get paid well? I really need a job and it's so hard to find a normal one. I was thinking about joining a low level terrorist group that maybe bombs some bakeries or beheads some nobodies. Anyone know an easy way to join a terrorist organization that preferably doesn't do suicide bombings or 9/11-tier shit?

Attached: nusra_fighters002-e1474379268864.jpg (3300x1823, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/01/19/news/world/isis-salary-cuts/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also none of that
>god will pay you when you die
>70 virgins
Or any other crap like that.

Of course they get paid well. They get free military grade weapons from the pentagon and free money from the CIA, courtesy of american tax payers.

Hmm. Interesting. So how would I go about getting recruited? Are there any places to go in America or do I have fly out some where with a lot more frequent activity?

that's rough user.
have you tried antifa? most of them are unemployed pussies. you'd fit right in.
and if you go vegan. outside there are a lot of leaves and grass to cud while you and your new friends do little more than obstructing traffic

you're so silly.just call the cia and ask. front desk receptionist is very helpful.

You have got to be shitting me.

Even if bait (which it is) really quite a bad idea to even joke about.

Oh yeah, I heard about those guys. They were all over the news then just faded away. It looked like they were doing it for free though. I'm looking to get paid and I wouldn't want to join a big name group anyway. I was looking for ones that don't come up in the news very often.

I really do want to at least try being a terrorist. They look like they get paid pretty well for doing some simple shit. Can't be that hard to blow something up and shoot things. I am trying to bait out some terrorist to give me real advice but they appear to be baiting me back in a negative way.

guys!? um excuse me!
i think you should apologize for your literal violent rapist NAZI fascism greed

join the Hari Krishnas.

do you know why I'm a vegan

Are you lactose intolerant or do you have some other type of dietary ailment?

FBI

Can you give me a quick rundown on those fellas? I googled it and it said they're like some monks or some shit. Is google hiding the real stuff or are they not terrorists?

because meat
is murder
that hamburger
has a face
and a mommy

They do a lot of gay stuff though, as access to women is kind of difficult for a typical islamic terror group. They prefer boys anyway.

Attached: 1558133258346.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

You know, LOTS of people have been sent to federal prison for EXACTLY what you’re posting / asking for.

This is not an anonymous site dude.

they're terrorists for sure.
pretending to be a holy church.
sound familiar.... holocaust. islam. dennys parking lot blowjob. no joke. "aliens"

Name 10 people. This is an anonymous website.

don't talk to them.
they associate with known terrorists technically

>9001

Attached: 0-02.png (640x480, 311K)

I don't really mind but I thought they were able to get women though? I heard that some groups rape entire villages of women and children sometimes.

actually it doesn't do a fucking thing to protect user identity from anyone except other novice users.
and they allegedly wash meta data off pix and webms but that's bullshit.

hi. i see you

The recruiters are always eager but the retirement plan is a bit rough.

Yeah you're really scaring me. All Hiro has access to is my fake IP. Metadata on pics I download from other sites doesn't matter. I've only uploaded a picture I took maybe twice in my 5 years here and I'm not dumb enough to have the location or anything important on it. Please fuck off, my man. :)

join the military then.
or is that not casual enough for you ya filthy casual

Even without your location, it can tell other stuff about the device you were using

tell me fuck off when I'm helping?
how about fuck you. screen cap. back up logs. official report. your shitty "fake ip"as well as your mac address and a god damn front facing camera on a site that requires java and Adobe..... yeah
fuck you kid.

have fun dealing with the feds.

US Military gets paid jack shit and treated like shit once their time is up. They also do things way more terrible than any terrorist group ever has. Of course they still claim to have the moral high ground though. They also have their name attached to every shitty thing they do. I just wanna make some cash doing some indecent shit while wearing a mask. I don't want to devote my youth to bombing entire countries everyday and grow into an old cunt with PTSD and no money.

sup dude.
we work for the same government!

Terrorists don't get paid shit.

money.cnn.com/2016/01/19/news/world/isis-salary-cuts/index.html

You're better off getting a job at Walmart or joining the military.

I really don't understand why you think this random thread out of the thousands being created matters to anyone. There's a lot more important shit for glow in the darks to be focusing on. I also don't know why you think my device has cameras on it. You're phoneposting scum probably. I bet you also post everything about yourself on social media and get surprised when your useless information gets leaked to advertisers lmao.

>CNN
Very convincing.

Attached: 92.png (196x178, 91K)

Firstly, convert to islam or they won't take you seriously. You'll just end up being another dumbass held hostage by ISIS. Then just head to Syria! It's really that easy! You too can get your 72 virgins.

i don't agree.
i have a lot of money saved up from my military career and now I'm a HUMINT...
nice job with amazing benefits. my cover is sweet and i really enjoy it. not to mention the salary from that plus the wages from the cia make me and my family very comfortable.

but still. i am an old cunt. you're right about that.

stfu.
I'm workin here

y-you retarded?

How long does it take to convert to Islam? I'm not religious in the first place does that affect it? Also do I need to learn any languages or do they know English? I can also speak a bit of Spanish too.

Nice blog.

how about join the army or any branch.

just clarify this for us.
let's say the organization is "enemy"of the United states.
and they decide they will recruit you.

what's your decision?

nice search warrant

I will join them after we discuss the terms of my employment. But, only if the pay is good and there are some decent benefits.

Yes please, Mr.Glow-in-the-dark, get a search warrant for me and come with your friends to search my house for... Whatever you'd need to search for when someone makes a harmless post on the internet.

Yeah all the pussy they can rape

It pisses me off that that nigger needed camo pants so he bought ABU's, literally the shittiest camo available

McConnell, Graham, Pelosi, and a few others make bank running their terrorist cells. Nunes and Cruz don't do nearly so well, though.

You'd have to study journalism first.

Join the army you faggot