Can't wait for Black Panther being played by a white guy...

Can't wait for Black Panther being played by a white guy. He's also a fictional character so this should be no problem at all :)

Attached: drag-race-star-receives-backlash-her-reaction-ariel-remake-cast.jpg (1000x525, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AadJJu

join no rules on discord

The chimpout would be immense. Far worse than Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin combined.

You'd be able to hear the "ooga boogas" for miles.

Black Panther was written as a black super hero

No where in the original story does it say Ariel was white

Who cares. It's fictional :)

It didn't stop them from blackwashing Nick Fury etc.

www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

FD

Just imagine the moment Ursula is turning into human form and her hair is red instead of black :)

you know where author was from? you think they had this plague called negers where he lived?

Which works far better than the white Nick Fury....

Find me a caucasian true redhead with enough talent to pull it off...

I don't mind Samuel L Jackson or the character in the movies, just dislike that fact that they're not as originally written. They didn't make Gimli a giant and Legolas an orc in Lord of The Rings, did they?

>caucasian
Lily Cole, Isla Fisher. It´s even in her name! FISH!

>being this mad
>you

but i repeat myself

right, because making an elf an entirely different species is the same as changing the skin color for a bland Disney remake

Attached: 1562288084974.png (685x1601, 834K)

Orcs are just corrupted elves.

But yeah. Same thing. I don't give a shit about skin colour, but I do care about source material. If you want a great movie with well written characters of any ethnicity and gender just go write one. It's not as if we actually need another remake of anything.

>Rihanna has talent.

But Nick Fury IS black in the comics long before the films and was modeled after Sam Jackson...just not the original 1960s version...things change dude, especially fictional stuff...

Rihanna is not white either and she is too old

Rihanna is not white either...and she is too old

So Black Panther can be Asian?

this movie is going to be dangerous because it will convince black people that they can swim

if you are a lifeguard i am truly sory

43 year old Isla Fisher? Wtf? Seriously? And this Cole chick isnt even a singer. Try harder

yeah, and niggers were slaves or had less rights than dogs when Ariel was released

Attached: 1543341788522.jpg (960x1435, 349K)

How about you wait and see how close they get to the source material? Disney is pretty good at what they do...this young girl is pure talent, skin color aside there is no reason whatsoever for complaining...and if skin color is the only complaint...then you gotta ask yourself exactly why...

Isn't it kinda racist to define his skin color?

I thought she was green in the book?

I think she's quite hot.

Attached: Halle Bailey.jpg (781x1024, 160K)

White black panther NAO!!!!!!!!~

Sure, if the source material had an asian black panther.. if you are too retarded to get exactly what I was saying. NICK FURY was remodeled after Sam Jackson in the comics DECADES ago, before being on film....oh and news alert, comics have also covered a black Superman...so get ready to pee your little white heart out

Yeah and some white people are still useless racist shitbags. So what's your point?

No, but it's kind of racist to use his character to argue someone else should be white....

First of all Cole is a natural redhead. Second, Isla Fisher still looks young enough to pull this shit off. And if they really wanted to pull it off in a good way they would have casted a newcomer. Or may be Karen gillan because everybody likes her play

Isla Fisher looks old as fuck...and I'm old as fuck so I know what that looks like...

I mean. Unless he identities as a different skin color, I think I'm fine lol

She was

I’m not even white, you racist. I’m going to lol when they make Black Panther Indian for that diversity kickback and “Poo forever! X” becomes a thing.

I love watching you dipshits get butthurt about this kind of shit. The only time I ever go to the movies is when they recast a white person. You guys are such babies

Attached: 654654.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

Again...talent...none of your options have the musical talent or the right personal youthful character. The only argument you have is skin color...just get over it

The original mermaids were dugongs. And now, these PC motherfuckers are trying to change everything!!!!!

I'm filled with this impotent, autistic, rage at things changing!!

Maybe I was mistaken about your race. But not your retardation...

My main complaint is that Disney are too lazy to write something NEW and meaningful instead of shoehorning like this.

And after seeing what Disney did to Star Wars (and most other things they get their hands on) I don't trust them to make something great out of this.

sure kid

nice try libtard

Are you retarded? Who says no one of them can sing? What about naomi Scott? I don't think it was her singing in aladin

I was thinking about starting kikstarter to film ML king biopic where hes played by white actor or withe black faced actor

They got Emma Watson to play Belle and she's got next to no talent at all. Just find someone who looks the part and autotune the songs

Also- are we seriously debating this hard about Little Mermaid on Yea Forums?

kek

I don't like niggers. That's why.

Attached: 1562266626916.jpg (1392x1008, 118K)

Can’t wait to see her get colonized by prince Eric.

Who is going to a pansexual transgender asian.

Yeah, it's pretty straightforward.

Black Heimdall was dumb as shit because the character was rooted in white ancestry and white culture, though I'll subjectively give Idris Elba a pass because he's fucking cool and played the role well enough. White Black Panther was an astute satirical equivalence to this, and the people triggered by it can eat shit.

But Ariel's skin color never mattered to her story. Nothing about her is fundamentally rooted in a particular human culture. I expect tokenism to take its toll on overall quality here, but seriously, who gives a shit?

>But Ariel's skin color never mattered to her story.

Then why change it?

Niggers can't even swim

because its right there next to changing ariel's eye color.

Disney is just full nigger in everything right now. Star wars? Niggered. Captain America? Niggered. If it's a white role? It'll be niggered. Look for nigger John Smith in pocahontas. Nigger Cinderella. Nigger Frozen. Nigger everything.

Instead of writing new stories too. NO MORE FUCKING REMAKES, DISNEY.

To be fair though, they didn't blackwash Star Wars, no characters were changed, they just went full SJW with the new ones.

Kekek34KEKkkKkbbuN
lazy nerd u cant copy nothing to a new tab
www.discord.com\invite\VwxfERa
www.discord.com\invite\fC9CYDN

GOy GOy GOy

This. I don’t care about the Ariel (I think the black girl is cute), it’s the fucking remakes that are annoying. Like did they run out of original ideas so they are remaking every movie they made?

Attached: 131FCB04-F43F-4B82-8AE1-5FF7D1D06F72.jpg (1127x1477, 642K)

Kekek34KEKkkKkbbgk

GOy GOy GOy

easy profit

Attached: 1562454346749.png (1400x1300, 325K)

This

Attached: 1562436867172.jpg (427x640, 51K)

Monkeys

Attached: 1562422118661.png (1558x1008, 1.66M)

Attached: Halle Bailey2.jpg (1600x645, 159K)

More

Attached: 1562256012342.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

They didn't change Triss to THAT? Did they?

why is the left side so much hotter?

It's because you're going blind user. I'm sorry.

Why are they making a Littler Mermaid spin-off rather than remaking the movie?

Disney are closing in on a monopoly on movie entertainment. I don’t expect much originality to be coming out of many studios in the near future.

In the swimming part of gym we legit had a black guy who used a boogie board in the deep end because he said he couldn't swim. I think he was joking but who actually knows.

>black panthers character revolves around black panther being black

>ariel character revolves around being half fish

/thread

Disnegger is the new name they're operating under

If you like eyes a mile apart+chimp dna

And black skin is the result of evolution. Human adapted to living IN THE DESERT AND HARSH SUN. I don't think you get that tan deep in the ocean. So, nice try but fail.

I do like this casting

Attached: 1562449236414.jpg (750x741, 134K)

Honestly, imagine the outcry if Disney recast any minority role as white. There'd be chimps in the streets, autistic sjw screeching everywhere, fugly blue haired feminists and hipster lgbt faggots everywhere lighting up social media. But white to something else? You're racist if you don't endorse it!

Right? There's already a white Ariel. Watch that movie again if you're mad. It'll be better than the remake anyway

or Hitler by a Jew

Kekek34KEKkkKkbbRL

GOy GOy GOy

Step 1 make racist memes step 2 distribute them step 3 bait media

This is the real problem, not the recasting itself. It's the fact that it's done for racist instead of meritocratic reasons.

cant wait for white people to stop being offended over everything

I d prefer an Asian Ariel

Angler fish live in some of the deepest depths of the sea and they’re mostly dark brown.

Mermaids are a fictional species and can be whatever colour you want.

step 4 order mom to make up extra tendies, its going to be a long night!

sure, since minorities have stopped being offended over everything, you have a point.

Oh wait, no, they've actually doubled down on that shit.

Because we lose nothing and they gain representation. I don't get it either, but they want it. So let them have the scraps.

Be the bigger man, realize you don't even give a shit about the movie, and move on.

Attached: 1544075659986.png (1280x720, 765K)

Attached: 9A24F0DB-9A90-48B6-B828-1851A57599A6.jpg (750x671, 76K)

holy shit you missed the point hard

Attached: 37E7E945-8808-46D6-AF24-26FDD93AA1D1.jpg (750x567, 68K)

And what the hell is that gonna do except give them 'evidence' that the only reason anyone could dislike the movie is because of racism, you slackjawed faggot?

funny,i guess you should remove your head from your ass.because ever since trump limped his bone spurs into the white house.its the white people who have been offended more then the niggers,a great example is the little mermaid.time to grow the fuck up and not care about cartoons anymore snowflake

This is a prime example of mental gymnastics. We both know it doesn't matter how the original story was told because Hollywood has been casting minorities into traditionally white characters for a while. It's only fair that a white person gets a black role every now and then.

Desu

Attached: 6AB4064C-7AA6-4D3B-9DEC-DCF0D81D0358.jpg (720x750, 101K)

Best post in a long time.

Attached: that other fucking nobel prize.jpg (385x369, 44K)

>application

>implying the trailer park rednecks who support trump are gonna get jobs in the first place

Attached: 428F7591-35EF-433D-B26A-B31C5738CC02.jpg (804x960, 94K)

Is she gay? If not, that's not PC. I want a gay ARiel! And why is she black? Of course Ariel has to be white becsuse i am black and Im not a racist

So you base this on going back to be true to the source material. Which is fine, perfectly valid stance to take.

But of course the original source material for Disney's Little Mermaid remake is the original animated musical they did.

Desu DESU

Attached: 3A3FD297-7286-4DDC-A396-2E6E448ADC2D.jpg (790x784, 79K)

>i am black and im not a racist

just because you only care about racism when your the victim of it doesnt mean you are not racist.black people are the most racist people in america,nigger

Attached: 904F8B3C-905B-437E-A3E6-18BDFAFAFC7D.jpg (720x396, 36K)

Attached: 133F5BB5-EA8C-46ED-A1C0-BDAB7BFAFB04.jpg (500x500, 60K)

kekele

Attached: F24BAE28-A77D-4032-A38D-96D8F0ADE092.jpg (1080x560, 66K)

>Honestly, imagine the outcry if Disney recast any role as minority? There'd be altright fags in the streets, autistic incels screeching everywhere, fugly fat neckbeards disguising them selves as anime avatars everywhere lighting up social media. But black to something else? You're a cuck sjw jew if you don't endorse it!

Attached: B73BF366-BA1E-4080-8CC2-1D81406ED607.jpg (960x748, 77K)

Can you imagine the screeching?

Attached: Simba.jpg (590x574, 27K)

ironic,considering black people were the ones responsible for creating an anti cop movement thats based on race

"black lives matter"

Kekek34KEKkkKkbbOH

GOy GOy GOy

Attached: 7573E92F-2762-4E93-8DFD-066B99817B02.jpg (960x924, 98K)

>speedreading this hard

Attached: A8E2316D-F921-4033-A3A8-F9ABB35D6917.jpg (474x439, 40K)

Billy, we really need to talk.

Attached: taggart.jpg (312x240, 26K)

Attached: 72D24547-7CD3-4498-B942-B0153BB94DD9.jpg (1012x1038, 119K)

Attached: EED4C4A8-4FA8-4C25-9D83-539C384EA88F.jpg (390x639, 74K)

Attached: 3BC96BCA-EC6A-426A-8158-4DE1D4FACC27.jpg (799x751, 94K)

Interesting.

Now, which one do they never, ever, ever do?

Attached: 9FD4A5CE-4863-4E13-BAC2-476170D9C767.jpg (720x702, 51K)

Lel exactly this, the alt right has come full circle and now seems to trigger even harder than the left.

On a serious note it was probably done partly for publicity, ironically you faggots sperging about it non stop have publicized the shit out of it for free...

Now that sounds like cuckoldry to me.

lol, comebacks like these don't sting in the least when everyone knows we'd have literal riots if you tried to make any notable minority character white. Same for , trying to say that a few white nerds and boomers pissing and moaning for a few days on the internet is equivalent to the batshit freakout we'd see from blacks and dangerhairs is too absurd to take seriously.

Attached: 0DB69CE7-0108-4D7F-9C39-1C2DB397317C.jpg (960x953, 80K)

You're the only person stupid enough to complain about Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson playing the role of Nick Fury.

Attached: hakuna fucking matata.jpg (1083x598, 63K)

OK, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

kek

Attached: Starring_Mickey_Rooney.jpg (1020x576, 137K)

Actually..it didn't. it is supposed to be a white nick fury. White Nick Fury carried the name for decades. Sambo nick fury wont last another movie. If it wasn't for Sam Jackson, this franchise would have tubed.

> we'd have literal riots if you tried to make any notable minority character white

>LITERAL RIOTS

holy fuck /pol/ has made you confused about reality

That shit happened in the hunger games

They will once blacks stop stealing all our shit and make something original for once.

She’s cute

I wouldn't say we lose "nothing". More like we are required to share our stuff while they contribute nothing. It's not like they make Ariel black and make shart white. It's really a one sided deal and that's why people care.

Someone shop Mulan on this

I love when literal whos online jump on the latest sjw bandwagon topic to score internet points from people they never met in the hopes of quelling their self hate for a few minutes.

You do realize that this is the white's fault b/c they shipped them over here & taught them to say things other than oogga boogga

Attached: Melon love.jpg (500x681, 69K)

>a really onesided deal

kek there is a whole wiki article on 'white washing' in film with about 100 examples of whites playing specifically non white characters

kek

Eric, a dane, DANE A FUCKING DANE

That happens constantly with rightwing issues, check out /pol/.

The biggest issue I have is that when the remake inevitably sucks because all live action disney does, all the shills will just scream racism and ignore the fact that it was just shit. Which will lead to them doubling down on their race baiting instead of addressing the plot or production issues that lead to it being shit

Any of them movies in the last 20 years with sales over 100k? And how many are with the lead actor replaced? I'm not saying it doesnt happen, just that most are probably either bit parts or movies during the exploration years of 70s or 80s.

They based Nick Fury on the version from the Ultimate universe, who's appearance was literally practically based on Jackson. In fact, they took a lot of character arcs from the alternate universe. So in that sense it was pretty well based on source material

IMAGINE IF THEY USED WHITE ACTORS TO PLAY NOT WHITE CHARACTERS IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

>shit

Attached: avatar.jpg (500x168, 34K)

At least the right wing nutbags try to keep to their containment boards or here, and are mostly ignored by MSM unlike all the celebrities who's opinion on political topics people think matters

shieeeet how's dat ho gon swim an shieet? she black she aint now how to swim she drown

Attached: bix nood.png (1000x520, 814K)

Speaking of mulan did you see the new trailer where she's somehow a magical kungfu fighting master and not a bumbling retard? Holy shit, now that's pandering.

If only this could be blamed on /pol/, life would be a hell of a lot simpler and safer.

Roof Koreans best Koreans.

Who are you grown ass men who give a shit about little mermaid remakes? Like, were you gonna go watch that shit if it had some redhead in it? Were you seriously gonna go watch a whole god damned musical? Fuck no. The people who are, and were, don't give a shit. They eat this crap up. Or was the little mermaid such a pivotal movie from your childhood?

>one white
rest are poos and chinks

dude keep this shit outta here. Nobody needs to see that abomination.

Exactly.

So a literal dumpster fire movie based on an anime where their ethnicity was fictional? So basically the same thing as the little mermaid.

She was only a bumbling retard in the beginning dumb dumb. Didn't you see the montage scene? They made a man out of her.

Because it's something they grew up with. The people complaining were 10 when the original came out. And yes, because of that most probably masturbated to Ariel and wanted a hot redhead to continue the fantasy.

Oh look, one irrelevant example, from an IP that mostly white people care about anyway. Was also a shit movie panned by everyone and hyped by no one. Try harder.

It still happens check the list. but your right the golden age of swapping black ect for white guy was then.

The point is people are loosing their shit now a mermaid isn't white like this is an unheard of injustice.

Not really, she only won because of an avalanche due to a firework, she was mediocre at best after the montage as she was still bested and unseated by the huns. Same with how she lost the swordfight to the leader on the capital roof and was saved by the dragon lighting the rocket.

Lel most people just rage quit when they realize they're that wrong. It happens both ways allways has, do abit of research before you jump on a band wagon.

Ah, you remember the Ghostbusters remake as well.

Maybe not but they are so butthurt in recent years they have to base their whole identity around "ThE WhITe GENocide".

The fact they get so upset about a mermaid kind of demonstrates they don't have much to go on.

No you’re an example of intentional stupidity. Being black is part of black panther’s character. It is important to who he is that he is an African king. Ariel being European isn’t important to her story. It might make it harder for her to marry prince Eric but she’s already a mute fucking fish.

mermaids aren't even european mythology.

This movie was protested heavily.

Without a trace of irony, “adults” on Yea Forums are trying to act like being upset about the color of a cartoon character in a live action movie for kids isn’t the epitome of pathetic. Must be nice not to have real problems.

Holy shit, did you ever read the legend of Fau Mulan?

first world problems

most people haven't got anything better to do

Imagine wasting money and time on a shitty fucking Hollywood remake just so you can try to prove something to anonymous retards on the internet

Attached: fb_fucked_all_youths.jpg (750x488, 70K)

Someone in Hollywood must have dyslexia because they keep confessing gingers for niggers

don't bring reality into this

He's called Black Panther because he embodies the fierce spirit of the black panthers of Wakanda. It's not because he's black himself.

This can meme applies the other way, too.
>whites shouldn't complain when minorities get cast as white characters because diversity is good and it's only a story
>ree why is Black Panther white

Why the fuck would there ever be a black mermaid? It makes no fucking sense. The whole point of dark skin is because those people evolved in a part of the world where the sun kicks your ass. It is a defense mechanism. How much sun are you being protected from under fucking water?

you think the she-boon who played starfire is hot?

2 black maids

Attached: 1592617414673.jpg (976x1502, 283K)

uh....yes. a conservative "would fuck" from me

disney literally circle jerking themselves over their bravery

Attached: 65698051_1081697838696028_2241123448405360640_n.jpg (515x622, 153K)

Top fuggin kek

Alluah Akbarr!!

Check your eyes
There is like one white in that lineup lol

this has a strange "journey to the west feel", i kind of dig it

Tfw they use a white south African and Wakanda as an all white nationalist country

Attached: 1534554176886.jpg (1024x1005, 131K)

redheads are more of a minority than black yet they get erased all the time, it's kind of disgusting.

>Then why change it?

The loss of support from white faggots will be less than the amount of support from chimps, therefore making Jewsney more shekels.

lol fuckin niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-112454_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 458K)

>run out of original ideas

Disney literally made their billions from stealing from other authors, then pimping Congress to extend copywrite laws.

Even though I don't give a fuck about movies that's not even a bad point, now fuck off back to your containment board

Well not really.
The little mermaid isn't a story based on Race.
I mean, BLACK PANTHER. it's a super hero literally named in allusion to the militant civil rights group.

The entire story is based on his heritage, and race that contrasts with actual history due to the fact that wakanda was never successfully colonized. so a white black panther wouldn't make sense. yeah you could make him south african, but once again, white south africans are not indigenous, they are descendants of colonials.

Reminder:

Gods of Egypt: entirely white cast
Prince of PERSIA: Jake Gyllenhall
Jasmine from Aladdin: Naomi Scott
Ghost in the Shell: Scarlett Johanssen
Iron Fist: Finn Jones
Aloha: Allison Stone

You hate these 2, right?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Fuck Niggers and Nigger Lovers

yes, every one

So make her Mexican or Arabic or Asian. Turning every character into a coon isn't diversity.

I hated those movies because they sucked, and I don't give a fuck about black Ariel, but just to be douche.
Gods of Egypt: Shit movie, nobody cares
Prince of Persia: Jake Gyllenhall looks like the dude from the games. Also, pretty sure some white people did go to the middle east every now and again.
Jasmine: Naomi Scott is half Indian you chode.
Ghost in the Shell: Wasn't the chick supposed to be white according to the original creator?
Iron Fist: isn't Danny Rand a blonde guy in the comics?
Aloha: I'm sure you mean Emma Stone. She was supposed to be half white....also that movie sucked why do you care?

Disney makes millions off a Hans Christian Anderson story and will sew anyone who who would try and say Ariel isn't a seamonkey

Attached: redhair.png (1088x968, 1016K)

I think it’s racist to make an established white main character from a Danish fairytale black. It’s a purposeful decision based entirely on skin color, which is inherently racist. Disney should be investigated for racism.

OP must be a dedicated little mermaid fan

>No where in the original story does it say Ariel was white
Except maybe the entire movie where shes white? Are you fucking retarded or no

Agreed about Gods of Egypt, the entire cast should’ve been middle-eastern.

Though racism should be legal, it is pretty shitty.

Attached: Marvel vs dc.jpg (1200x600, 338K)

Where does it say she was African?

Actually, I agree with you 100%.

>sea monkey
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1560241460181.png (518x509, 457K)

No, but she was 14 and hot as hell, not a bucktooth 19 year old shovelface.

And she was the daughter of the King of the Sea, who was basically just a ripoff of Neptune who was definitely white. And a white European Prince fell in love with her, so again she would have to be white, or if you want to push boundaries maybe Asian.

The problem isn't that they cast a minority, Gingers are also minorities so that's at least accurate, it's that they went and made a big point of getting a BLACK minority.
Replacing every light skin character with a darkie isn't diversity, it's an obvious SJW agenda which Disney is happy to promote because it's easy to trick nighers into spending their UBI on stupid crap.

Ya, calling gingers white because they have light skin is pretty shitty thing to do. Kind of like saying Jews aren't minorities because they look white.

Well fuck it then, I guess everyone is just their haplotype only rather than things like "white". Fuck umbrella terms.

Attached: 1529818556731.gif (320x240, 299K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle

Jews aren't minorities sociologically speaking. They are the most powerful group on the planet, and are overrepresented in all positions of power and in all western institutions.

Being Black is integral to Black Panther's character. Skin color has nothing to do with Ariel's. Are you seriously that level stupid?