I just found out that my mate who's 15 is planning on dating a 24 year old. I'm worried that my mate is being exploited...

I just found out that my mate who's 15 is planning on dating a 24 year old. I'm worried that my mate is being exploited, should I call social services? I don't want to get this guy in prison, I just want my mate to realise that a 9 year age gap at 15 is not right. If I tell her myself, she'll just think I'm being a dick.

Attached: 1543291304244.gif (400x400, 358K)

Attached: did-you-bring-condoms.jpg (300x385, 48K)

You should go and participate to the date
Like that you get an idea of the guy and u get to have fun
Dont hesitate to join them for sex, just in case the guy is a freak in bed and your friend can handle him alone.

Seriously? I'm not a paedo, mate.

You didnt mention your age dipshit.

I'm 18. My mate's 15, but we've never been anything other than friends.

Let em fuck then rat them out

If I was more evil, I would.

Report the guy and don't tell her

www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

Tp

GA

Basically you are jelly as fuck that this 24 year old is going to fuck her and you can't. However it does not make you wrong. Neither of you should be fucking her

I'm not jealous, she's hot but I know my boundaries so I don't care that I can't fuck her. I just know that this dude will not be so respectful so I need to get her to realise it's wrong.

You're just a jealous weeb, kys

Be more evil

Well I am 23 and a 14-16 yo would be allright.
Thing is, I know I wont fucking use her and throw away like a whore.
It depends on the guy, but in general there is no problem with that. Age of consent is nonsense. People on /pol/ say it was introduced to condition the girl in the stage where she would usually leave her father and go to her boyfriend who would become her husband.
Makes a lot of sense if you ask me, the state simply fucks her up with idiotic ideals and dictates her to be strong independent whore.

So statisticly speaking your mate is lucky. Basicly she will get fucked otherwise and know she at least has a chance.

>Jealous weeb
I've never watched a single episode of anime, and refer to regarding your second accusation.

You’ll regret giving a fuck about a girl like that sooner or later. At least, I did. Gotta let em get used up and spit out a few times. Telling them about all the naive girls you’ve ever known will just make them resent you for assuming she’s not different than literally every other girl her age.

My bet is she’s already so damaged that she isn’t just forgiving the age gap and it’s actually what makes him attractive to her.

She has said she likes the age gap, but Stockholm syndrome is not uncommon in abuse relationships. She's a good girl with lots of potential, so I care about her and don't want her to squander it.

>I know I wont fucking use her and throw away like a whore.
I can't be sure of that with this gut, and she's a fragile person who is easily hurt. she's been hurt before and I can't stand to watch it happen again.

Guy* sorry.

Mind your business, you jealous poop butt

This is my business, she's a mate so I don't want her to get hurt.

GJ

Sounds like standard daddy issues to me. If you do talk to her about it, the only real advice I can give is don’t make her out to be a slut/dirty pervert just because she has an eye for older guys, and try to avoid treating her like a kid as best you can.

Assuming she has Stockholm syndrome seems like the type of thing that would really piss her off to me. Normal women are always throwing fits when you question their judgement or maturity. Insecure teenagers? Lol good luck convincing her to entertain that idea.

I don't know if it's daddy issues or she just had a lot of arsehole boyfriends before. Regardless, I'm not qualified to talk to her about this so would it be worth getting social services involved?