I don't want to be alive but I don't want to kill myself, what do?

I don't want to be alive but I don't want to kill myself, what do?

Attached: hv49xdibt3e01.jpg (891x960, 163K)

just stop living

welcome to the human race

Become a tranny

every night i hope when i fall asleep it is the last time

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Take steps to improve your life. Eat better, exercise, therapy etc.

Do you have ties to where you are right now or any relationship responsibilities you need to fulfill (to parents, children, partner, etc.). If you have none of these, then you are free to make a giant drastic change in your life. That might help with whatever you're struggling with.

If you do have those things holding you back, make smaller changes. Doesn't matter what they are, but it has to be something.

Find a hobby , dedicate your life to something , read books become smart , become a doctor or a physiologist and help people or just become like GG aline

Attached: 65371107_1102347796619099_96625214992941056_n.jpg (736x736, 43K)

i cant be bothered, seems like not existing is way less hastle

Well buddy what the fuck do you what you can go down my routh and start taking amphetamines and going out at 4 am to watch the river
Like if it is too much of a hassle just lie in bed watch movies and anime jack off until you die

Be a tranny

Who's gonna pay the fucking rent..?

being a useless piece of shit would make me less happy than doing things, which i am already

nah none of that gay shit

exactly

what the fuck do you what then faggot , go to work , be sad , and what ever until you die , or fucking do something

Dumb Ass

Doing something requires cash

Suicide by cop.

Gun costs money

You are such a faggot you know that , yea no shit buddy , if you are poor well maybe you should of invested in some education or if you have one find a batter job and have your fucking money that go kill yourself for whats that wort to you

yes m9 that's my problem, what the fuck do i want, being alive is draining but my self preservation stops me from killing myself

Well, i am educated, because i can recognize errors in your sentence

Hur Dur Money
Hur Dur Shit sucks but i dont what to do shit about it
Hur Dur Shit still sucks and i still dont what to do shit

AHAUHDAUHDAUH THE WAY YOU TRIED TO SEEM EDUCATED BY WRITING THAT FORMALLY AHSDUHASUDHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Nigger Die
Kill your self Faggot

Why are you so mean? Your mommy molested you as a little baby?

>what do
Sneedpost on Yea Forums.

Conquer desire. Even the desire to kill yourself.

don't know why someone else has been appointed op...

Attached: d52r1Qh.jpg (1280x1707, 202K)

Attached: ZomboMeme 09072019210225.jpg (891x960, 253K)

Why such a faggot did your mom get cucked by Mr Jamal whit his big black throbbing long cock

Drugs

You are prime human right now. You have the opportunity to take risks and grow. It's time to go do something different. This is what makes humans so awesome. I'm guessing you are white Male, It's those feelings that drive us to creativity and advancement as well as crumbling and self destruction, it's that special trait that sets us apart from the rest of humanity. Good luck.

Oh, hush you little racist in denial

Choose, and thats all guys

way ahead of you - been enjoying my 2cb recently

O boo hoo i dont have argument so i will say denial
O boo hoo Jamals big black sledgehammer is bigger then my little whit boy pee pee

Go into the wilderness and fast until you change your mind or die.

You want an argument?

Attached: 4b7589deaa339ed2fa64cc78eb1c91f8.jpg (630x628, 148K)

www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

WuU

>induced coma

Join military or something, have the chance to die and get paid for it.

Or you could stop being a whinging bitch and find something that means something to you in life and pursue that.

Tutorial, please?

Ok, if you wanna suicide the best form is:
-eat many clorox before do to sleep
-take a whole can of sleeping pills and go to sleep
-hang from the ceiling with a rope
-hit your head and throw yourself into the sea
-Help in the black market, and sell us ki-....

. . .

kiwis.....

Hit yourself with a hammer

Get into extreme sports.
You will begin living life and if you're lucky you might even survive.

same

sleeping helps me

She has very shapely breasts, whom'st is she?

You wait it out like the rest of us, fuktard

qi

bK

Boo hoo faggot. No one here is gonna give you an answer to that and you should get used to it

I wish

Masterbait

xf

If you are going to kill yourself, do it in a way that won't put other people in danger,

>hit your head and throw yourself into the sea

Faggot. No. Someone will have to risk their life to fish your worthless hide out of the sea, and yes, you will be found unless you go two miles off shore.
Even hanging yourself, do you know how soul destroying it is to find a body? Looking this human shaped lump of meat in it's dead eyes, seeing it when you close your eyes at night, they say you become accustomed to it, but you don't, especially suicides. It's a shitty thing to leave someone with.

The most responsible thing for you and society is to get help, you are going to die anyway why not make the most of it?

Stay alive and continue to bother everyone

start wanting to be alive

>you are going to die anyway why not make the most of it?
>grow old and die slowly and painfully and alone in a hospital
>or suffer for a few minutes before you pass on into sweet oblivion

acquire quantum state

you post your ass, feet and cock n balls.

become a sex slave so you're dead on the inside.

You sound young.

When you get older, pain doesn't change, but your ability to disregard it increases.
Right now you are stuck in a broom closet with a screaming fire-alarm, soon it will be like sitting in a football stadium with the alarm. You barely notice it at all.
Nobody knows what to do in the 20s and 30s, everyone your age is miserable and honestly I can't fault you for feeling this way, but I promise you, there is *something* out there that will set your heart on fire. It might be ball room dancing, it might be one particular woman, it might be drugs it might be theoretical physics? But that x-factor is what fans the flames of the male heart. Be brave. Find your passion.

Get someone else to kill you. Maybe you could take out some drug dealers or something and die a hero in a hail of bullets. Alternately, you could take out a higher caliber villain like a dictator or Michael Bay.

sorry user, you're out of luck. you have to wait until you start enjoying life before that happens

maybe you're right

Get a job

Go to prison. You'll be the walking dead there

He's not smart enough for theoretical physics. He can't even figure out how to throw himself into a river with a rock chained to his neck.

I had this feeling when I was younger too
Solution was to become a drug addict and alcoholic. Well, it doesn't really solve anything, but if you're constantly high, you don't really think to much about not wanting to live. Suddenly it's been 5-6-7 years etc and you're just closer to death without actively comitting suicide.

Attached: 1441541794665.gif (321x273, 1020K)

Why is existence so hard for Yea Forumstards?
You can't seem to cope with anything without running to therapy and pills. Buncha pusscakes.

i know what i enjoy and i know what i want out of life, i just cant be bothered. that and it all costs too much money