I really want to fuck my 18yo coworker. She is dating some other 18yo guy though...

I really want to fuck my 18yo coworker. She is dating some other 18yo guy though . Is it worth the effort to get her to cheat just to get some tight pussy?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 0PPX54T.jpg (1235x1280, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ume.la/T637gB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Always worth it

post pics of her and ill make the judgement call for you

discord / UjGEuBx
join

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-131911_Instagram.jpg (883x1199, 498K)

She may be blown out? If her bf is hung and smashing it out. May not be as mythically tight as you hope.

But always try to fuck bitches bro!

Attached: B53D969B-032C-4BE4-A95A-3EABC51961FC.gif (264x264, 1.19M)

ah such a jizzable face.

post more pics user, and I'd say go for it if you really dont care about her relationship.

How old are you btw?

That's a question you must ask yourself.

tightness and loseness has nothing to do with how much sex shes having, so long as she's not inserting literally fist-sized objects that could tear her vagina. Tightness and looseness varies from women to women and from day to day. When aroused, most vaginas actually expand.

Yes absolutely. But you’ll probably be let down by her lack of experience in the sack. But still, go get some tight snatch and make sure you creampie her, just for effect.

Early 20s. I don't really care about her relationship. She's moving 2hrs away once Fall semester starts

It's sunny outside. Answer unrelated.

Attached: 79c35beefdf30d66353fe3392be075ab.jpg (250x250, 10K)

If you can pull it off then go for it and make sure you go as hard as your heart desires.
If she truly looks like Then if i were in your place id be trying hard to get her in bed and smash the fuck out of her.
Godspeed

realistically, what're your chances she'll fuck you?

Trips and dubs, dam!

Attached: CheckEM.jpg (750x1024, 99K)

fuck her in front of her bf. slap the shit out of her face and cum as deep inside her as you can

Virgin detected

so you just assume she'll jump on your dick once you tell her you like her(I know you just want to get in her pants)

95% of those operations end in failure Cadet

yeah dude, an 18 year old is gonna get blown out from one big dick.

dumbass

I've done it 3 times now. I'm confident i can manipulate another person again

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-135648_Instagram.jpg (899x1239, 505K)

Just do it. If she's a whore then it'd be better for her to fuck you than someone else

Rape that bitch

If she’s a whore than fuck her senseless and make sure her bf leaves her and finds someone better

Also send pics or anything else of her you got

kek
user, who wouldn't bang his toe on the drawer even if he tried, wants to bang hot barely legal with BF her age
keep dreaming faggot

jesus fucking christ

what a massive aura of virginity surrounding that reply

>"Your Littl Secret" - new secret pron board
Find smth interesting...

ume.la/T637gB

Not really. If they're only 18 they'll probably break up in a few months over some stupid shit anyway and then you can step in. Plus there's always the chance her bf could go psycho and try to kill you if he finds out.

OP is the one asking Yea Forums for advice about girl, it's rather OP who would go psycho and try to kill people

you don't know what the fuck you are even talking about

www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

fln

then you explain it, cunt