Alright. it's time to listen up. Real talk

Alright. it's time to listen up. Real talk

Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end, you'll thank me.
Ever had your fancy car deliberately scratched with a key? Or sugar poured in the gas tank? Or something else done deliberately to it, so as to partially destroy your overpriced vehicle in some way? It was probably me. And the reason? FUCK YOU. You don't NEED it.

Now some of you assholes are probably sitting there thinking, "why would some jerk de-value my ultra-expensive car that I worked very long and hard, for?" See the above reason, dickhead. You only need a REGULAR car. Oh, and two other reasons. One, I'm levelling the playing-field. Do you NEED something with fancy gadgets and unnecessary comfort, while you drive around being a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting prick and a cunt on the road? Do you need to spin your fucking tires and mash on the accelerator as if this gives you some sort of powercharge??

No

Do you NEED something that travels so far and beyond just about every speed limit in the world, unnecessarily endangering the lives of pedestrians young and old, tall and short?

NO

I'M the guy that brings everyone back to their senses.

I'M the guy who pours paint-stripper down that little gap where the hood meets the windows, and fucks your engine big-time.

I'M the guy who uses pre-planned routes to slip in and out of wealthy areas like a fucking ghost, using soft shoes, gloves and other items of clothing that will never be traced back to me, finding expensive vehicles that patrons park on the side of the road at night instead of in a garage.

I'M the guy who gets away with it. Every. TIME. Deal with it, pussy
I'm the guy who makes you think TWICE before purchasing stupid shit you don't NEED.
Downgrade your stupid death machine to something that gets you around, fucking meatheads

Attached: IMG0000932.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha good meme my redditer friend

Holy shit. Never thought I'd see my pasta used by another person.

Fucking commies

i have a discord channel with literally ever pasta in the last 2 years

Wow another basement dwelling jealous faggot on /b.

we own a shitty car that we can't afford to drive because of poorfag. People just throw junk at it to remind us we are trash.

>literally ever pasta
I'm sure none have ever slipped by you.

they take some pieces for their own cars

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Shut up, Comie.

Attached: allthatshitbyyou.jpg (643x820, 80K)

You are doing God's work user but you are misguided.

You focus too much on the car and not the real problem which is rich people in general.

But you are off to a great beginnings and you should start an anarchist gang.

Too long; didn't read.

Disregarding the pasta status of OP, the whole "Do you NEED?" argument is so retarded I would literally barf if I wasn't dis-sensitized internet dweller already.

i know this is copy pasta bit honestyl there are people out there who exactly thinks this shit

I think they should be gased

>discord
Just go back and never return

>And the reason? FUCK YOU. You don't NEED it.

Oh, so you're stewing in a toxic pool of self-created jealousy.

And you think your nasty little emotions override the laws of America.

Go fuck yourself you retarded cum head. If you will not shut the fuck up I'm going to make you lick my balls you ignorant cumdumpster. You're lucky that I will skullfuck you and make you eat shit out your smelly fuckhole instead of just shoving a aubergine in your assblaf you little bitch. I'm going to make you eat your shit, you fucking dick sneeze. I'm going to do angry hobo with your fucking mom you adopted cunt. I'm going to cut off your mom's clitter and make you eat it you orrible cunt. You fucking shit fucker. You anal impaling cocksnot. I might even hire 2 monster cocks so they can fill all your holes. I will analy fist you and your dog you fucking unwashed whore. You will be licking a dick of a deer for money. I'm going to dutch oven your entire family. Or just buy a dry condom and shove it in your mouth. I'm going to beat you till you decompose in a pile of dog shit. I will anally brutalize your father with a plastic bottle. I'm going to cut off your 2 inch penis and feed it to elephants. You thought being raped in the ass was bad enough? How about me putting cornflakes in your ass and mixing them with a giant wooden spoon. You pig cunt. Your mother sucks niggers off for 10 dollars per hour. I'm going to fuck you in a bus for money and rip your mom's vagina with a keyboard. I will pour durex lube for ass fucking and shove 2 cucumbers in your assblaf. I will ride over your burnt body with a truck full of pregnant bitches and make blood pour out of your chocolate asshole. I'm going to hang you by your hairy balls and force you to eat dirt that was shit on by cows. I am going to shove rotten cum bubbles in your nose and pour in bear piss. Im going to cut off your arm and fist you with it. You shit smelling cunt. You cumwipe eating gay lumberjack. I will shove cent coins in your ass you stupid fuck. I will molest you under the bed. A nigger will be shoving cockroaches in your fucking holes. I will fill you up with cum like a balloon

we're coming for ya

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

"I'M THE GUY THAT LIVES IN MY PARENT'S BASEMENT"

"I'M THE GUY WHO'S JEALOUS AND MAKES CLAIMS I NEVER ACTUALLY DO"

"I'M THE GUY WHOS GOING TO KILL MYSELF BY THE END OF THE YEAR"

Yes. You need a fancy car to show your social position. Back to J. Peterson. /thread

Lol are you fucking retarded

Sugar doesn’t fuck up a car

You sound lime you identify your entire personality with wanting to stay poor and have 0 ambition. You're either a disgusting NEET or a 14 year old communist. Lol fag.

Attached: 1562247715470.jpg (565x500, 99K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

Modern day Robin Hood